Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa and Usman: No Glove, All Love

• Start Topic

(edited)

Public Service Announcement from Usman:

Lisa keeps arguing with people: EDIT: for some reason you have to click on it to go to the page if you wish to click through the slides.

The IG account ghostof_lisababytoe has posted a Sneak Peak of her new video. It's a must watch and it looks like you may have to click on it to go to they page to play it:

I do not like these new IG changes.

Edited by Christina
  • Love 4

Lisa posted this and tagged mtv, vh1, wetv, discovery and others, like anyone is going to want anything to do with a woman who says racist and homophobic slurs on a daily basis. She doesn't think she has done anything wrong.

This isn't from Lisa's IG, it's a copy from a meme account.

2 hours ago, Christina said:

This woman is a piece of work. She joins Pao, Angela and Larissa in thinking she is a star. The second IG has several slides of other cast amounts.

She also joins the list of 90 dayers that I had forgot about until I saw that @Christina had posted these last 2 comments today.  i shall try to forget again.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Usman is in a TV show or something. I have terrible sound with this video and don't know what's happening, but posting it in case the bad sound is just my speakers and ears - 

It's not just your speakers and ears, the sound is very very bad. However, this Nigerian Telenovela/Soap Opera promises the following:

Captivating Take Off

Amazing Buildup

Suspense Packed Climax, and

Convincing Conclusion.

In sum, the complete opposite of Baby Girl Lisa and Usman's relationship. And the complete opposite of their sex life. 

Edited by hookedontv
typo.
  • LOL 5

Lisa is claiming this song is about her, but people just keep laughing at her for it. It does sound like he says Lisa, though - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGadoC0jvqv/

Lisa is claiming she has renewed her contract with TLC and wants to marry in Jamaica. This is from an account that makes fun of her and doesn't believe it's true - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVYtrcDxxO/

I find it hard to believe that Usman dedicated a song to her and that TLC will take her back. They have been making it easier to walk away from the channe,l though.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Christina said:

According to someone on Reddit, three people purchased the Black Friday deal, so there should be plenty of time to purchase on Monday and not need to stay up until midnight to make the purchase - 

v1vgvpjsuu161.jpg

They'll be cutting the price by 90% on 12/26 - just like the Christmas candy at CVS.

• LOL 6
On 11/28/2020 at 1:55 AM, Christina said:

According to someone on Reddit, three people purchased the Black Friday deal, so there should be plenty of time to purchase on Monday and not need to stay up until midnight to make the purchase - 

v1vgvpjsuu161.jpg

I wouldn't pay that bitch my last two pennies for a cameo.

Why are people wasting their money!?!?!??

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

ok this is gross so don't look if you're easily offended, it's Baby Lisa's foot...she cut it and then walked in animal poop etc,  got it infected and had to have toe amputated 🤢

Reveal spoiler

Thanks for the warning...UGH!!!!....She's an idiot, I'd heard that she sliced her toe open then went walking around in open sandals where there was animals and poop and got an infection but I hadn't heard that her toe had to be amputated..... It looks like she has toe fungus on the remaining toes. 😲

• Love 2
On 1/7/2021 at 8:08 PM, Christina said:

Here's the screencap of his IG post:

o1k7zh305v961.jpg

That looks like a drive thru fast food place.

8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Thanks for the warning...UGH!!!!....She's an idiot, I'd heard that she sliced her toe open then went walking around in open sandals where there was animals and poop and got an infection but I hadn't heard that her toe had to be amputated..... It looks like she has toe fungus on the remaining toes. 😲

That is all she has left from a relationship with the love of her life, we have all been there right? No just me? LOL.

The goats were laughing at her choice of foot wear, we all heard it, mmmmmaaaaaahhhhhh, mmmmmaaaaahhhhh. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1