Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa and Usman: No Glove, All Love

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am sorry you had to endure that.

Per the deceased child:  You mean to joke about it, like a former coworker (years ago, like the late 90's) used to joke on a call line about "Well, the baby lived long enough for us to take a deduction on our taxes?"  You mean like that?  

I see it, you see it, 99% of the rest of us see it - but them?  Nope.   Plus BGL keeps moving the goal posts - first he is HUGE celebrity, then he is just a local talent, then he is back to superstar status.  Even my hubby, who likes Usman, said:  "I think about 20 friends showed up in that bar that night!"

Some people use humor to cope with grief. I may not do that, but I can't judge other grieving parents who do. Sometimes you just have to do whatever will get you through the day/hour/minute.

What I was referring to is when people say or do vile things and use the death of their child as an excuse or justification for their behavior. i.e. Geoffrey physically assaulting a woman but thinking people should overlook it because he lost a child. Lisa publicly berating and embarrassing Usman and using "but I lost a child" in defense of her actions. 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe she was hoping against all hope for a miracle pregnancy to seal the deal.

Miracle indeed! I imagine Lisa's eggs to be as rotten as the mayo in Big Ed's hair. 🤮

• LOL 9
37 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Some people use humor to cope with grief. I may not do that, but I can't judge other grieving parents who do. Sometimes you just have to do whatever will get you through the day/hour/minute.

What I was referring to is when people say or do vile things and use the death of their child as an excuse or justification for their behavior. i.e. Geoffrey physically assaulting a woman but thinking people should overlook it because he lost a child. Lisa publicly berating and embarrassing Usman and using "but I lost a child" in defense of her actions. 

No I totally get what you are saying.  I had to listen to this person make a joke about her deceased baby over and OVER and over.  How it came up on a financial services call center, I am not sure - we were not allowed to give advice although we were Series 6 licenced.

I agree 2000 per cent with your second paragraph - Geoffrey is CLEARLY using the death of his very young son for sympathy and to overlook other undesirable traits.  Ugh.

21 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I agree.  That’s why she insisted on bareback...to seal the deal when she enthralled him with her....skills.  

And I remember when she went to his house:  "I have never been to a celebrity's home before!"  Me: "Lisa, you STILL have not been to a celebrity's home!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 5/23/2020 at 6:56 PM, magemaud said:

"Fatima" Lisa Hamme is already hawking cameos for $ 75

I wouldn't pay a nickle for those. Even if she says she going to raw dawg.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm a month behind in reading and having some vision trouble, so I'm not sure if I'm reposting something already here, but someone on Reddit found Lisa's high school photo. The Reddit post has the confirmation that this is really her, but I don't have that link handy to share.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Christina said:

I'm a month behind in reading and having some vision trouble, so I'm not sure if I'm reposting something already here, but someone on Reddit found Lisa's high school photo. The Reddit post has the confirmation that this is really her, but I don't have that link handy to share.

Lisa looks like a 45 year old housewife from the 80's instead of a high school girl. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
49 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Lisa looks like a 45 year old housewife from the 80's instead of a high school girl. 

Yep.  You'd expect to find that picture in the "faculty" section of the yearbook ("Shop Teacher") . . . but then she'd open her mouth and you'd know immediately that she is an uneducated troll with no respect for anyone - including herself.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Christina said:

She looks like she's in her mid 40's LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-fiance-usman-umar-claims-he-was-never-in-love-with-babygirl-lisa-hamme-it-was-pity.html/

here’s a new interview with Usman where he announces he married Lisa for pity. The whole pairing is so ridiculously improbable I don’t know what to say. We watch this show because it’s a train wreck. But why do people actually go on a show to be in the train wreck. Are they so delusional they don’t see that?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Lisa and her men - five slides.

Now for the dueling YouTube videos of stupidity and arrogance. I currently cannot hear well enough to listen myself.

Up first is an interview Lisa gave to her manager(?). It's a little over fifteen minutes long, and I don't even have to hear it know she is blaming Usman for everything wrong in the world and not taking responsibility for her own actions.

Then Usman tells his side in this thirteen minute long video with the same man - I'm leaning toward him not being Lisa's manager. I think that man was named Donovan

Finally, Lisa gave another 25 minute live where she insists Usman used her in a love scam, has filed for divorce and breaks down in tears for some reason.

Oopsy- GussieK just posted an article about the above videos. There are some clips of the last video in this thread, too.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Useful 2

Does anyone know if this is actually Lisa's Twitter account? The English says no, since she appears to be functionally illiterate in her Instagram posts.

This Soja boy account looks legit but isn't following the above account. With these two, that doesn't mean anything:

• Love 1

I was just watching the wedding scene again and am wondering about that ceremony. Does anyone know if their vows were traditional for Nigeria? "I Sojaboy, take you Lisa, to be my lovely wedded wife," "I, Lisa, take you, Usman, to be my lovely wedded husband." I'm thinking that it was taken from the traditional American vows, but somehow "lawful" got switched to "lovely."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I was just watching the wedding scene again and am wondering about that ceremony. Does anyone know if their vows were traditional for Nigeria? "I Sojaboy, take you Lisa, to be my lovely wedded wife," "I, Lisa, take you, Usman, to be my lovely wedded husband." I'm thinking that it was taken from the traditional American vows, but somehow "lawful" got switched to "lovely."

Giving them the biggest benefit of the doubt, perhaps they are saying lawfully and the accent interferes. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

Giving them the biggest benefit of the doubt, perhaps they are saying lawfully and the accent interferes. 

my closed captioning said "lovely" but I just chalked it up to the officiant not understanding how to pronounce the word "lawfully" correctly and then Lisa and Usman repeated it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm not sure if this has been confirmed by TLC yet, but it's being reported that Lisa was fired from the Strike Back show and anything in the future. 

I agree with the people saying she should have been fired when they filmed the Tell Nothing and not ever even be considered or filmed for the spin off. Better late than never, though.

• Love 6

I read this to be that she was fired by Sharp and was told she would be paid the amount she was due for Before the 90 Days after the Tell Nothing as expected and then she asked if she was getting paid for the episodes of Strikes Back she filmed and could she now do interviews. The same woman responded that she was still under contract and exclusive to Sharp and could not do interviews and that there was still a discussion to be had if she was going to be paid on what was filmed for Strikes Back. They are not going to air her, though.

Geoffrey and Varya were also told that they were contacted by Sharp and told they were still under contract and could not do the YouTube Tell All they were planning. It's typical for the contracts to include exclusivity with the production company for a certain amount of time and require permission from them to film or do interviews.

Lisa has a long history of calling Usman the N-word and defending her right to do so. She was insistent that Usman would look bad and make the Americans mad for bringing it up and kept posting on her IG that she had already cleared it all up and the only person offended was someone she called her stalker, and she believed that woman created dozens of accounts to harass her, because it couldn't possibly be that everyone hated her and had a problem with her.

Like with Geoffrey, they knew Lisa was a toxic person from very early on and decided to cast her. If Starcasm hadn't done a bit of digging on the cast, we wouldn't have known about Geoffrey and Lisa would have cleaned her social media up before it could be screencapped, leaving us to just be disgusted with behavior on the aired episodes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 6/7/2020 at 9:02 PM, GussieK said:

more like "awfully" married if you ask me

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Hubby and I went to breakfast at a local Wisconsin dive bar.  Great food.  I swear BGL was there.  Frowsy blonde with cigarette voice and phlegmatic laugh booming over everyone, drinking at the bar.  At 8 am on a Sunday.  

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Hubby and I went to breakfast at a local Wisconsin dive bar.  Great food.  I swear BGL was there.  Frowsy blonde with cigarette voice and phlegmatic laugh booming over everyone, drinking at the bar.  At 8 am on a Sunday.  

If you were able to keep your food down, it couldn't have been her. She radiates toxicity. 

Unfortunately, that means there is more than one of her, which is a super scary thought.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I remember watching an early episode of this season where I had a tinge of pity for BGL. I thought she was just a dumb old lady getting scammed out of her modest retirement by a mediocre singer. She got in the car at the airport and Usman's friends were obviously making fun of her, and a brief expression of insecurity crossed her face. I felt bad for her in that moment.

That moment was short-lived. How far we've sunk since then.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

I remember watching an early episode of this season where I had a tinge of pity for BGL. I thought she was just a dumb old lady getting scammed out of her modest retirement by a mediocre singer. She got in the car at the airport and Usman's friends were obviously making fun of her, and a brief expression of insecurity crossed her face. I felt bad for her in that moment.

That moment was short-lived. How far we've sunk since then.

I don't think WE have sunk . . . but her behavior has hit lows like never exhibited before on television.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I don't think WE have sunk . . . but her behavior has hit lows like never exhibited before on television.

Yeah, I agree, @AZChristian.  I remembered in the season sneak peek, I thought she was Angela 2.0 but more palatable.  Damn, was I wrong.  I can't stand Angela, either, but some of her bullshit does make me laugh (like that ridiculous ring tone situation).  I thought Lisa's "tighten up your Facebook" comment was funny, too but damn....Lisa turned out to be probably the most odious participant in these franchises, and that's saying A LOT.  After seeing that 10-hour raw footage of the Tell All, I can't stand that self-important windbag Usman, either.  They were so full of themselves.  Ugh.  I had said if I never heard his voice again, it would be too soon and I wished they'd just both go away.

I was practically orgasmic when I got my wish 🤣🤣😆

• Love 9

Here's the drama. Lisa received the Cameo money and is refusing to send any to Usman, claiming he scammed her for two years. There are some receipts where she sent him thousands of dollars but it looks like they were deleted. She will probably delete these, too.

The Cameo money is $6400:

Usman's brother says they are both scammers

Usman is live now but I'm not going to listen. If someone grabs video clips, I'll post them, but it's just Lisa being Lisa and Usman being a victim.

• Love 2
(edited)

Apparently, Usman is claiming the Cameo check was for $26,478. That's twenty-six thousand, four hundred seventy-eight dollars!!!!

I thought $6400 was ridiculous and I hope he's lying about the amount. I don't know if he's provided proof of earning:

Twenty-six thousand, four hundred seventy-eight dollars!!!!

from Cameo.

EDIT: This video is an hour long and I didn't listen to it, but it has the proof of the Cameo check being $26,478!!! He also claims she leased a Dodge Charger with this money.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/23/2020 at 10:04 PM, Christina said:

Usman is claiming the Cameo check was for $26,478. That's twenty-six thousand, four hundred seventy-eight dollars!!!!

Better get that money while you can, because it will not last. Too bad it will be gone before she knows it.

Edited by Arynm
spelling
  • Love 2

This video about George Floyd on BGL's Instagram.....a bunch of fame hos led by a woman who used the N word freely is just beyond tacky.

On 6/7/2020 at 5:29 AM, Christina said:

Does anyone know if this is actually Lisa's Twitter account? The English says no, since she appears to be functionally illiterate in her Instagram posts.

• Love 2
On 6/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, AZChristian said:

I think WE have absolutely sunk, because we all support this shit by watching and talking about it. If we didn't, it would go away...

• Love 4

It wasn't Lisa's Cameo money, it was Usman's. Cameo told him they could not issue it to him at a bank in Nigeria for tax reasons, and he understood that to be true, so it was sent to Lisa and she was supposed to forward the funds, less the tax she had to pay on it, to Usman.

Usman apparently discusses it at length in that video I posted but didn't watch, saying that he trusted her as his wife and that Cameo told him it would be made payable to her and this could happen, and I'm guessing, they saw the writing on the wall but it was his money and he told them to send it to her, so they did. They did put on the check that it was for Sojaboy Entertainment's fees, but the check was payable to Lisa so he is probably out of luck. 

I doubt Lisa has very many Cameo requests and Usman claims she has a different Cameo account.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/26/2020 at 11:52 AM, magemaud said:

If Lisa can make over $26K on cameos, Usman alone could make a fortune personalizing his "Baby Girl ____" song for other women. 

I 100% dropped hints that I wanted this for my birthday.  And I NEVER want anything these people are hocking.  

That's really too bad about not being able to issue the check directly to Usman.  There HAS to be someone else more trustworthy than troll Lisa, even a well meaning stranger in the US wouldn't steal his money.  I cannot believe he hasn't met a fan in the US who would help him out.  Not me, but everyone of these people seem to have super fans. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
On 6/27/2020 at 2:59 AM, Christina said:

It wasn't Lisa's Cameo money, it was Usman's. Cameo told him they could not issue it to him at a bank in Nigeria for tax reasons, and he understood that to be true, so it was sent to Lisa and she was supposed to forward the funds, less the tax she had to pay on it, to Usman.

I don't know...seems to me a Nigerian, of all people, would give this sort of scheme a wide berth.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

There's no telling how long these will stay up, so for those of you who didn't get to see BGL in all her nasty glory, here's a few clips from the Tell Nothing leak that should be watched quickly.

Unfortunately, the clip of Lisa ranting to someone in her earpiece to cut Shaun off because she was disrespecting Usman doesn't seem to be active any longer. It was ridiculous.

24 minutes ago, Christina said:

There's no telling how long these will stay up, so for those of you who didn't get to see BGL in all her nasty glory, here's a few clips from the Tell Nothing leak that should be watched quickly.

Unfortunately, the clip of Lisa ranting to someone in her earpiece to cut Shaun off because she was disrespecting Usman doesn't seem to be active any longer. It was ridiculous.

I think I still have all ten hours.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Me too. Never even watched it, though. 

There are three or four hours of dead time between interviews.  The David and Ed stuff is worth watching.  Like when David is a Covid denier and says there should have been no shutdowns and is putting all his money in gold lol.  BGL and Usman were talking over each other.  Plus he was talking quickly and they hadn’t added subtitles so it’s hard to discern some of what he said.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Christina said:

I had almost forgotten how REVOLTING and classless BGL was. She really makes me angry. There's no need for ANYONE to be like that and she should have been bounced off the Tell All. 

I know, I know, ratings and all that but still. BGL is F-O-U-L.

• Love 8

Interesting that her thoughts and opinions were all The Law According to Lisa and his opinions were all “opening a can of worms”. The delusion is great with that one.   

• Love 3