Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa and Usman: No Glove, All Love

• Start Topic

So, Yolanda has a mess with a Nigerian Yahoo boy and Lisa gets jealous, saying "Hold my beer!" and is now trying to leak all kinds of things but she's so illiterate that no one can figure out what is going on. She is now claiming that Usman is cheating on her and scammed her for a green card. Who would have guessed? Right, everyone. She'll be getting yelled at by TPTB any time now, will delete everything so these are from other accounts, and hopefully, like Laura, will lose her paycheck.

Lisa posted these videos to her stories, and she filmed with the filter; it wasn't added later. NSFW due to language.

These may or may not be from a fake Sojaboy account

This is supposedly between Lisa and the other woman. Lisa has confirmed her part but it's apparently still not clear that the other woman is not a troll or was actually talking to the real Usman. Lisa may be arguing with someone who created fake texts to troll her, because she is so petty and nasty to people on Instagram

Three slides, the arrows are hard to see. Lisa is on the right

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Isn't Lisa a hospice nurse? That shocks me because she displays absolutely zero compassion.

Kind of like Angela? Though as much as it pains me, in her defense, I thought she was very polite to Michael's mother. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Kind of like Angela? Though as much as it pains me, in her defense, I thought she was very polite to Michael's mother. 

Well I don’t know that I would trust them with patients who have a chance at recovery.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Lisa is still going and no one can follow what she's saying because, and I'm not trying to be mean here, she is truly illiterate. She makes no sense, no one really cares about her, and people are finding it fun to troll her because she's so unstable. I fully expect as soon as she gets contacted by Sharp and told her pay is about to be forfeited, we'll have all kinds of hacked comments. It could be funny, if it was readable.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Lisa is still going and no one can follow what she's saying because, and I'm not trying to be mean here, she is truly illiterate. She makes no sense, no one really cares about her, and people are finding it fun to troll her because she's so unstable. I fully expect as soon as she gets contacted by Sharp and told her pay is about to be forfeited, we'll have all kinds of hacked comments. It could be funny, if it was readable.

Another Laura situation huh?

• Love 1

Great summation: 

Direct link to Mommy says bad words Instagram if anyone wants to read all the back and forth.

I can't muster any sympathy for Lisa. She has been fighting with any FEE-males she sees post something positive on Usman's social media, even if it's just that they liked his music. She's a pretty horrid person, and unquestionably trashy. 

• Love 8
On 3/9/2020 at 6:30 AM, AZChristian said:

Other than face color, ears, and hair . . . I think we have a match.  They seem to be shaped similarly as well below the neck.

Capture.JPG

The eyes!  They're the same eyes!  And chin!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

The eyes!  They're the same eyes!  And chin!

And when they did a close-up of Lisa's face on the show, she has the same very noticeable vertical lines along the top of her lip!!!  Check out this angle.

Capture.JPG

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

She's like a mix between Danielle, Angela, and Laura *shudder*.

She has Danielle's obsession over the spouse. Angela's voice, looks and the fact they both have Nigerian husbands, and Laura's crazy ass over the internet.

My greatest wish for TLC is to get these three on a Tell All and just have them bicker with one another. Damn that would make some great television.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

It's too bad that they won't cut her scenes from future airings. Not that it will fix the nightmare fuel I watched in episodes three and four, but just not paying her isn't good enough for me. 

• Love 1
On 3/11/2020 at 2:25 PM, AZChristian said:

And when they did a close-up of Lisa's face on the show, she has the same very noticeable vertical lines along the top of her lip!!!  Check out this angle.

Capture.JPG

Hahahaha!  I snorted!

Soon....she will pull an Ashley.  Will go to hospital and start a GFM.

The GFM will be to laser the lip wrinkles.

At the Reunion we will see her with a scab mustache. 🤣

Is this the way Angela showed up to Nigeria when she had her chest wrinkles laser? Put on a turtle neck, woman! 

I am sorry.....but, this lady is so nasty.  

How was the sex WITHOUT condom???? 

70%!  70% is good enough for me! 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Sthrngypsy said:

Oy. Another one that I think looks 10 years older than I am (I’m 53). Angela makes me remember sunscreen for my neck.  She makes me remember it for my hands. 

Hell, I am in my mid 60's, and I look younger than her.   Of course,  I try to take good care of myself, and I lucked out by inheriting good genes for hair and skin. 

I am meh about Sojaboy, but I cannot stand her at all.   I need to check this thread every Sunday before watching.

• Love 6
On 3/11/2020 at 2:26 PM, greekmom said:

She has Danielle's obsession over the spouse. Angela's voice, looks and the fact they both have Nigerian husbands, and Laura's crazy ass over the internet.

My greatest wish for TLC is to get these three on a Tell All and just have them bicker with one another. Damn that would make some great television.

Ohhh, like an "all-stars"season complete with a tell-all....like cage match style....I love it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, HunterHunted said:

Nope. She's British-Nigerian. She was even born in Nigeria. Sade, which is her nickname, is a Yoruba name.

I think sade is one of the most beautiful women alive.  No one asked my opinion, but I feel like anytime sade's name comes up I have to say that she is stunning.  

On 3/11/2020 at 8:26 AM, Christina said:

Great summation: 

Direct link to Mommy says bad words Instagram if anyone wants to read all the back and forth.

I can't muster any sympathy for Lisa. She has been fighting with any FEE-males she sees post something positive on Usman's social media, even if it's just that they liked his music. She's a pretty horrid person, and unquestionably trashy. 

I want to read the back and forth but I don't know how to navigate new social media.  As always, thanks for the tea.  Lisa really is Angela without any of the charisma. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, endure said:

When Usman was giving her the tour of the house he shares with two other guys, there was a double bed and a floor pallet in the bedroom For three guys.  

I found out my brother was gay when he left his wife and moved into an apartment.  He had a roommate.  And there was one double bed in the only bedroom.

I lost my naivete that day . . . as soon as I saw Usman's bedroom, I wondered, "Which two of them are sharing that bed (unless they take turns), and does Lisa not wonder about it?"

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

When Usman was giving her the tour of the house he shares with two other guys, there was a double bed and a floor pallet in the bedroom For three guys.  

I found out my brother was gay when he left his wife and moved into an apartment.  He had a roommate.  And there was one double bed in the only bedroom.

I lost my naivete that day . . . as soon as I saw Usman's bedroom, I wondered, "Which two of them are sharing that bed (unless they take turns), and does Lisa not wonder about it?"

Yes I honestly didn’t know what to make of it myself but know very little about how other cultures dwell and what is maybe normal for them, so I just accepted it.  What i did find odd and kind of curious was how he keeps his two roommates aware of everything he is thinking about in regard to Lisa, almost like they are in cahoots but again it’s such a different culture 🤔

Edited by endure
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

My Aunt Jean had a housemate named Beverly.  They had two separate rooms but one of the beds had about 80 stuffed animals on it.  Even in the 70s and as kids we were like there is no way all those animals are getting moved off the bed every night lol.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Spike said:

My Aunt Jean had a housemate named Beverly.  They had two separate rooms but one of the beds had about 80 stuffed animals on it.  Even in the 70s and as kids we were like there is no way all those animals are getting moved off the bed every night lol.

My uncle Had a 'roommate' for many years. I was such a dumb kid I never realized that the one bedroom looked a museum, perfectly curated and made up 😂 Everyone knew except me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I know these people exist, but I am still shocked that people like Lisa honestly believe that a guy like Usman would be interested in her. It's not even her age, she just looks BAD. Terrible personality, not attractive, demanding, controlling, rude, and vulgar. 

Watching this, however, has made me grudgingly admit that Michael and Angela may have some genuine affection for each other. Of course, in Michael's case, it's probably due to Stockholm Syndrome but still...

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

On rewatching, I thought it was funny when Usman shows Lisa "our room" which at first glance looked pretty spacious. Then they showed the mats on the floor and I realized by "our" he meant him and the guys. On second thought, maybe he said "the bedroom" but the way the camera was angled to only show the full sized bed, it gave the impression of a typical bedroom. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Big Belly Visa has been having more online spats and, as usual, no one has any idea of what she's trying to say. There are code breakers at the FBI who wouldn't be able to read this

Do you speak English?:

What?

gvjnhcxetio41.jpg

11 hours ago, Christina said:

Big Belly Visa has been having more online spats and, as usual, no one has any idea of what she's trying to say. There are code breakers at the FBI who wouldn't be able to read this

Do you speak English?:

What?

gvjnhcxetio41.jpg

Mom!  I can't wait for you to meet my new girlfriend!!  She is super sweet!!!

• LOL 10

Lisa claims Usman wanted to be on this show, not her. I still maintain that she needed the show to pay for her airfare to fly over and marry him.

She also planned on revealing something

Just because it's funny:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 3/27/2020 at 9:49 PM, Christina said:

Do you speak English?:

What?

gvjnhcxetio41.jpg

Is she having some sort of spasm at the computer?  This reads like someone randomly smashing that hands against the keyboard hulk style.   And just LOL....you know you're BSC when crazy bird Laura is calling you out.  

15 hours ago, Christina said:

It's not letting me edit the above post to add this one.

For posterity:

The side eyes were MAGNIFICENT!  

I'm sure sharp recruited these women and I'm here for it!  That girl who his half her face behind the chair had the best face. 

I think Usman specifically said that Lisa was from America so that everyone understood exactly why he was with this ugly ass hag. 

• Love 6

There are two previews for next week, but we can't get our hopes up because we know they marry.

If I walked into a room and saw her staring back at me like she is in this video, I would have walked right back out.

Part 2

She's just awful.

• Love 4

Since I cannot remember if everyone can read news sites after the UK changes, I'm cutting and pasting it under the spoiler tab.

From the above link and titled: Police: Man chased wife with car

Spoiler

A North Codorus Township man assaulted his wife, then used his car to chase hers in a church parking lot while yelling that he intended to kill her, according to charging documents.

James Randolph Hamme, 53, of 1400 Seven Valleys Road, remains in York County Prison on $50,000 bail, charged with two counts of attempted simple assault, making terroristic threats, reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and harassment.

Lisa Hamme suffered scrapes and minor cuts on both elbows and shins during Monday's 4:06 p.m. incident, according to Southwestern Regional Police.

She called 911 just after 4 p.m., reporting that her husband was trying to run into her vehicle in the parking lot of Grace Fellowship Church at 1405 Seven Valleys Road, charging documents state.

She told a dispatcher that he was highly agitated and yelling out the window of his Pontiac Grand Prix that he was going to kill her, according to documents.

Before officers arrived, James Hamme crashed his car into a metal lamppost, causing the car to become stuck, police said.

When Officer Stu Harrison and Sgt. Jack Greene arrived, James Hamme was "very angry" and yelling, according to police.

'She did it': When the officers asked him how the car became stuck on the lamppost, he pointed at his wife and said, "She f—ing did it," charging documents state.

But when the officers asked who was driving, James Hamme admitted he had been behind the wheel during the crash, police allege. He admitted he and Lisa Hamme had argued, that she left their home and went across the street to the church parking lot, and that he was trying to chase her down, documents state.

James Hamme (Photo: Submitted)

Police allege the couple had been involved in an ongoing domestic argument since Friday, and that he had caused her minor injuries and broke the windshield of her vehicle. He was cited with harassment for that incident, police said.

Lisa Hamme told officers that on Monday, she'd asked her husband what they were going to do about the cracked windshield, and that he became upset and replied, "I ain't fixing s— or paying for anything until you keep your big mouth shut at the hearing on Wednesday," charging documents state.

County court: Both James and Lisa Hamme were in York County Court on Wednesday appealing summary harassment convictions from a previous domestic incident, according to court records. At the close of his appeal hearing, he was ordered to serve 15 days in county prison, records state. Her harassment case was dismissed, according to court records.

Former adviser to three governors Zogby charged with domestic assault

Lisa Hamme then told officers that Monday's argument turned physical when her husband "flipped her" out of her chair, pushed her down and threw her against a wall, causing her minor injuries, documents allege.

"Fearing for her safety, Lisa stated she left the residence in her car and went directly across the street to the parking lot of the Grace Fellowship Church," where she called 911, documents state.

Her husband followed in the Grand Prix and started chasing her car around the lot, according to police.

Alleged threat: She told officers he kept trying to cut her off, drove straight at her, and yelled, "I'm going to kill you," from his open car window, documents allege.

Shortly afterward, he crashed into the light pole, police said.

Defense attorney Jennifer Smith, who represents James Hamme in his harassment case, declined immediate comment, saying she had not yet reviewed the charging documents and had not spoken at length with her client about his new criminal charges.

He also has a pending drunken-driving case in York County, according to court records.

'Long history': Southwestern Regional Police Chief Greg Bean confirmed his officers have been called to the Hamme home repeatedly in the past for domestic disputes.

"We are trying to help them solve their problems, and we have a long history of trying to do that," Bean said. "Unfortunately, marital discord erupted again."

— Reach Liz Evans Scolforo at levans@yorkdispatch.com or on Twitter at @LizScolforoYD.

Huge snip:

'Long history': Southwestern Regional Police Chief Greg Bean confirmed his officers have been called to the Hamme home repeatedly in the past for domestic disputes.

She needs some in-depth therapy because she is super aggressive and a horrible person all around.

• Love 2
On 3/23/2020 at 8:54 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

My uncle Had a 'roommate' for many years. I was such a dumb kid I never realized that the one bedroom looked a museum, perfectly curated and made up 😂 Everyone knew except me.

The word museum intrigues me. Fun & interesting? Or ?

On 3/29/2020 at 11:58 PM, Christina said:

It's not letting me edit the above post to add this one.

For posterity:

I loved the cute fan in the red stripe jacket "it was a boring video ...Boo!"

Did Usman temporarily forget his fiance name, and used white woman from America as a fill-in? 

And BGL standing for her ovation, blowing kisses! Crickets. Priceless. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

The word museum intrigues me. Fun & interesting? Or ?

I loved the cute fan in the red stripe jacket "it was a boring video ...Boo!"

Did Usman temporarily forget his fiance name, and used white woman from America as a fill-in? 

And BGL standing for her ovation, blowing kisses! Crickets. Priceless. 

Perfectly placed art on the wall. Decorative lamps and statues, not a piece out of place and no personal items to be found. It was obvious no one used that bedroom.