Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa and Usman: No Glove, All Love

• Start Topic

Lisa, 52 (York, PA) and Usman "SojaBoy", 30 (Nigeria)

Lisa was immediately smitten when she stumbled across Usman’s profile on social media. She later learned that he is a famous musician in Nigeria, and he even wrote a song about her. Unfortunately, Lisa can’t hide her jealousy over Usman’s female fans and has had trouble accepting his career. Will Lisa be able to win over Usman’s family and prove she’s strong enough to handle his lifestyle?

I dislike the these two immensely. Between them and Geoffrey the psychopath, this season may be difficult to get through.

Starcasm has compiled the spoilers, which includes photo proof and it too long to cut and paste here, but are some snippets from that article:

* 52-year-old Lisa is from York, Pennsylvania and she found her 30-year-old Nigerian boo Usman on social media. 

*Lisa and Usman strike up a relationship online, and Lisa soon finds out that Usman is a “famous entertainer and musician” in Nigeria who goes by the name Sojaboy. Sojaboy’s fame turns Lisa into another Angela Deem as she apparently gets consumed by jealousy in regards to Sojaboy’s female fans who want to be more than just fans.

*According to the bio put out by the network, Usman eventually proposes to his American bae, and in a story line that seems a better fit for 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way, Lisa packs up her bags and moves to Nigeria with the intention of marrying Usman.

*According to posts made on Facebook, Lisa and Usman officially began dating in June of 2018. The two got married on August 30 of 2019.

*Usman shared a post on Facebook earlier this month that included a screen cap of a text message from Lisa in which she talks about the fact that she converted to Islam. “Wasn’t for your mom or anyone in our lives, not even you,” she wrote, “this was a decision that I made for myself.”

*Lisa has at least one daughter who looks to be a teenager, or at least she refers to her as her daughter.

• Lisa has had some legal issues, including a civil suit involving an ambulance company that resulted in the posting for a Sheriff’s sale of Lisa’s possessions.

• Lisa changed her name to Usman’s mother’s name when she got married. Like, her first name!

• In what will surely be the birth of millions of memes this season, Lisa gave Usman’s mom a goat. I’m not sure if that was part of some sort of groom price thing or what.

• Usman requested that Lisa not wear any makeup on their wedding day, and she complied.

• I ran across a photo of a man referred to as Usman’s brother who was proudly showing off his newly acquired US passport in early September.

In addition to being a musician, Usman is also an actor in Nigeria. This IG clip has him saying he is going to be in an American movie, but he clearly references this show, so it's probably just a misspeak.

• Love 1

A You Tube search for "Soja Boy Lisa song" turned up this: 

Spoiler

On 2/19/2020 at 8:31 PM, greekmom said:

So if they are already married she is on the wrong show.

lots of the participants are already married before the show airs. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:
On 2/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, greekmom said:

So if they are already married she is on the wrong show.

lots of the participants are already married before the show airs. 

I think Greekmom's point is that they are on the "Before the 90 Days" version of the show, but clearly aren't even bothering with the 90-day K-1 process. They got married before even filing for a visa, and are likely going the Spousal Visa route which doesn't have a "90 Days to Wed" stipulation.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

I think Greekmom's point is that they are on the "Before the 90 Days" version of the show, but clearly aren't even bothering with the 90-day K-1 process. They got married before even filing for a visa, and are likely going the Spousal Visa route which doesn't have a "90 Days to Wed" stipulation.

Didn’t Michael and Angela find out that she needed a family or friend from the USA to witness/attend the wedding in Nigeria or that Nigerian govmt might not approve a spousal visa?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Didn’t Michael and Angela find out that she needed a family or friend from the USA to witness/attend the wedding in Nigeria or that Nigerian govmt might not approve a spousal visa?  

I think it’s the US that has to approve the visa.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spike said:
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think it’s the US that has to approve the visa.

Yes, I think that was in regard to the wedding itself, right? Angela needed a blood relative present as a witness to make the Nigerian marriage valid. Then they could apply for the Spousal visa through the American Embassy, which I imagine has its own batch of requirements that have likely been very fluid in recent months. Nevertheless, it will be interesting to see how Baby Girl Lisa's situation plays out.

Edited by invisiblegirl12
  • Love 2
On 2/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, invisiblegirl12 said:

They got married before even filing for a visa, and are likely going the Spousal Visa route which doesn't have a "90 Days to Wed" stipulation.

I wonder if Lisa had to have a witness from her family come to Nigeria?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Angel pie said:

I wonder if Lisa had to have a witness from her family come to Nigeria?

Probably not . . . because the actor playing a government official in Nigeria for Angela was just reading that "law" from a script.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

After reading some of the Starcasm articles (thanks #Christina!) that reveal that Usman and Geoffrey are actors, I don't think I can with this show anymore. It truly has jumped the shark. The news about Geoffrey sealed it. It's truly disgusting that Sharp would put such a violent man on display; it's not entertaining at all.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Christina said:

If this is real, Chris Brown posted Lisa and Usman's intro video. Lisa is ecstatic. 

Interesting that his first comment is "BRUH....I'm dead." Lisa's taking this being posted as a compliment when it's obviously meant as a joke. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I was doing a crossword last night and the clue was "Nigerian singer."  I was devastated to see that the answer was not "Sojaboy."

What was it?

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

What was it?

Sade.  There is now a link in my original post.   I was sure I was the only one in the forum who had no clue, but I forgot to  mention it was a 4 letter word.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Sade.  There is now a link in my original post.   I was sure I was the only one in the forum who had no clue, but I forgot to  mention it was a 4 letter word.

Interesting.  I thought she is from the Caribbean.

• Love 2

Pick your favorite!

For Lisa and Usman: No Glove, All Love, click the pink heart.

For Lisa and Usman: Crank That, click the yellow lightbulb.

For Lisa and Usman: Baby Barebacks Sojaboy, click the orange smiley face.

For Lisa and Usman: Baby Loves Barebacks, click the green surprised face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

I just want to know what kind of magic mirror Lisa has in her house. She put on her frosted eye shadow and looked at herself like she was thinking, "Damn, girl. You look good. No wonder you've got some Nigerian rapper superstar chasing your tail!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
(edited)

I hate how Lisa pronounces Usmen's rap name as "Soldier Boy"

edited to add, when she told her friends his name, Rocky said, “so is he some kind of soldier?” so he must have heard the “ole” and the “jer” too

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Lisa has apparently been going on rampages on her IG, deleting and blocking everyone, which in turn, makes people create accounts just to troll her. She's now asking for people to harass FEEmales who like or post on Usman's IG. 

Can they go away already? She is so trashy but yet, not funnily trashy, just trashy.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Christina said:

Can they go away already? She is so trashy but yet, not funnily trashy, just trashy.

At least Angela was so outrageous we thought at least some of it must be an act. Lisa is just straight up nasty. She needs to be taken down a peg or two or a thousand. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

At least Angela was so outrageous we thought at least some of it must be an act. Lisa is just straight up nasty delusional. She needs to be taken down a peg or two or a thousand. 

Or . . . 

Does she REALLY think she's so hot that a young "star" would want to be with her rather than with someone closer to his own age and closer to home?

Does she REALLY think this guy isn't having sexual relationships with anyone, in anticipation of her bald (waxed) offering?

All she REALLY has that he wants is access to a green card.  Period.

• Love 8

At least Angela was so outrageous we thought at least some of it must be an act. Lisa is just straight up nasty. She needs to be taken down a peg or two or a thousand. 

And as much as I dislike her, there are moments in which I can see some legit affection between Mykul and Grangela. It's probably just a case of Stockholm Syndrome, but I suspect that he does care about her. It's no epic love story, and I'm sure she's just his Stuckey's on the highway to his green card, but I can buy at least a friendship between them. UseMan and Horny Girl Lisa, on the other hand...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

Does anybody else think her bragging to her friends about not using a condom would be "like taking a virgin" was kind of rape-y? 

that coupled with Usman's comment about slapping her makes me think there's going to be some rough sex going on. Nothing wrong with that if they both like it that way. 

Edited by magemaud
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Does anybody else think her bragging to her friends about not using a condom would be "like taking a virgin" was kind of rape-y? 

that coupled with Usman's comment about slapping her makes me think there's going to be some rough sex going on. Nothing wrong with that if they both like it that way. 

I just threw up in my mouth...oh hell...I just straight up puked.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

a guy on youtube said that Lisa looks like a combination of Angela and Kody Brown (sister wives) 

and apparently she's as horny and self-impressed as Kody! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

She'd probably LOVE the idea of "brother-husbands."

Usman's friends? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would love to see her reaction when he complained about her belly and hesitated over the question about whether he found her attractive (not quite sure how that was worded).  Of course, since I understand they are married, he will tell her he was told by TLC to react that way and she will believe him.    

• Love 5
(edited)

You know, I thought Angela was icky but I like Lisa less. Angela at least has moments of laughter and good cheer. Lisa seems creepy all the time. I find her really unsettling. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 14