Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa and Usman: No Glove, All Love

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'm sorry it's a wall. It's not meant to be, it lost formatting when I pasted it. The one on this thread is only about Lisa and Usman. The one under the show spoilers is a play-by-play of the entire show. And it has paragraphs. 

Oh you don’t need to apologize! I was talking about the vacuous aspect of the yelling and bitching that you describing, not the formatting!  It’s disturbing that they let Ed and BGL just yell and be disgusting, that’s what I meant. I’d rather they not air this shit at all if it’s going to be a yelling show, KWIM?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Okay I am seven hours into the Tell All leak and BGL recently had her toe amputated because she stubbed it on a patient’s bed???

Possibly she has diabetes which would mean poor circulation and could lead to an amputation because healing could be compromised if she didn’t keep it under control.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Possibly she has diabetes which would mean poor circulation and could lead to an amputation because healing could be compromised if she didn’t keep it under control.   

I got further and she said the veins burst (it was the little toe so that might be pretty easy to do if you wallop it) and then she went on her trip to Nigeria and by the time she got back gangrene had developed.

4 hours ago, talktoomuch said:

Amputated toe? Gangrene? BGL just gets more and more attractive by the day.

For sure. Homegirl's gonna need a lot more than her little toe operated on to be considered attractive.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I just watched a bit of the leaked Tell All - Lisa is even more horrid if you can believe it.  She yells, deflects, uses the "F" word quite liberally, demands that Ash and Ed be removed from the chat (Uh Lisa you are not the boss) and anytime ANYONE says anything that she does not like, oh my gosh......deflecting, swearing, being belligerent, pointing fingers....she is truly awful.  There is a clip with Abba and her BFF, Usman and Lisa and I challenge everyone to watch it and take a drink or a bite of chocolate every time her BFF says "disrespect" or some version of the word.  Then again, don't as you will be hammered in no time or gain a lot of weight in no time.  It does not help that her BFF (Nicole?) has more of a close up and she is just yelling into the camera.

At one point, when Avery and Ed are back, Shaun asks Ash a very simple question and she starts to answer in a respectful, measured way and boy BGL Lisa LOSES it.  "Oh so you are so perfect?  You did this to Ash and that to Ash and BLAH BLAH PROFANITY BLAH BLAH."

I did not/could not watch it all - way too much conflict for me, lol.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just watched a bit of the leaked Tell All - Lisa is even more horrid if you can believe it.  She yells, deflects, uses the "F" word quite liberally, demands that Ash and Ed be removed from the chat (Uh Lisa you are not the boss) and anytime ANYONE says anything that she does not like, oh my gosh......deflecting, swearing, being belligerent, pointing fingers....she is truly awful.  There is a clip with Abba and her BFF, Usman and Lisa and I challenge everyone to watch it and take a drink or a bite of chocolate every time her BFF says "disrespect" or some version of the word.  Then again, don't as you will be hammered in no time or gain a lot of weight in no time.  It does not help that her BFF (Nicole?) has more of a close up and she is just yelling into the camera.

At one point, when Avery and Ed are back, Shaun asks Ash a very simple question and she starts to answer in a respectful, measured way and boy BGL Lisa LOSES it.  "Oh so you are so perfect?  You did this to Ash and that to Ash and BLAH BLAH PROFANITY BLAH BLAH."

I did not/could not watch it all - way too much conflict for me, lol.  

I wonder how TLC is going to edit this nightmare of a mess? I mean, if it's just a lot of people yelling at each other than I think it's not worth airing. I wouldn't be able to sit through that crapfest. Right now, we don't need aggro bullshit aired into our homes, IMO of course. For example, I can't stand watching any of the BravHo Real Howives right now because all they do is YELL and SHREIK all the damn time. I can't sit through an hour of that bullshit, nor can I sit through hours of this 90 day yelling BS. They ought to just re do it, and air only the couples together, not with others.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I wonder how TLC is going to edit this nightmare of a mess? I mean, if it's just a lot of people yelling at each other than I think it's not worth airing. I wouldn't be able to sit through that crapfest. Right now, we don't need aggro bullshit aired into our homes, IMO of course. For example, I can't stand watching any of the BravHo Real Howives right now because all they do is YELL and SHREIK all the damn time. I can't sit through an hour of that bullshit, nor can I sit through hours of this 90 day yelling BS. They ought to just re do it, and air only the couples together, not with others.

Exactly - and yes most if not all was staged because why the heck would Shaun ask BGL her opinion of BGL and Usman?   Younger, prettier, measured, well spoken thinner Avery was ripe for BGL to come after for ANY reason and she did not disappoint.  Avery responded with a "Well, from what I saw....." and BGL lit into her, saying you are not so perfect and you were drunk on IG, etc......  I never heard of Avery being drunk on IG, I am sure it would have surfaced by now.  People are talking over each other constantly and BGL sits back, in her ill fitting bra and points and yells and curses a lot.  Pass.  Good luck on the editing on that one.

• Love 6

Trigger Warning: BGL  & Sex

I'm sorry to go there, but this has been bugging me for weeks...

So her friend is all like, "What if the sex is bad?" And BGL is, "Oh, I gotta secret weapon." And the weapon is condom-less sex? That doesn't even make sense. If you're not sexually compatible, you don't listen to what your partner wants or needs, or one of you just sucks in bed (been there on the receiving end) then sliding that rubber off isn't going to make a lick (hee hee) of difference: unsafe sex is not automatically mind-blowing. You can have plenty of bad sex without a condom.

Then again, this IS the woman who thought Americans invented oral sex, so...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Trigger Warning: BGL  & Sex

I'm sorry to go there, but this has been bugging me for weeks...

So her friend is all like, "What if the sex is bad?" And BGL is, "Oh, I gotta secret weapon." And the weapon is condom-less sex? That doesn't even make sense. If you're not sexually compatible, you don't listen to what your partner wants or needs, or one of you just sucks in bed (been there on the receiving end) then sliding that rubber off isn't going to make a lick (hee hee) of difference: unsafe sex is not automatically mind-blowing. You can have plenty of bad sex without a condom.

Then again, this IS the woman who thought Americans invented oral sex, so...

This post made me laugh as you felt the need to apologize for putting any image of BGL doing the boom boom into our heads.

But you are right - a condom will not make any difference in the quality of the no no time!

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

This post made me laugh as you felt the need to apologize for putting any image of BGL doing the boom boom into our heads.

But you are right - a condom will not make any difference in the quality of the no no time!

Visions went through my head that will undoubtedly leave scars... and from Usman's morning after face, he totally understands.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Visions went through my head that will undoubtedly leave scars... and from Usman's morning after face, he totally understands.

You know, Usman really is interesting to me.  Did he not know how horrid and bossy Lisa was/is?  Was it really worth it to not just entertain her but sleep her?  Probably multiple times?  To subject her to his family and friends?  To get in the way of his career?   He seems to be a big fish in a little pond, why come to US, with anti-immigrant tide going on, and peddle his auto-tuned not so hot tunes in the US?  He seems so measured, calm and smart.......surely there was ANOTHER woman to hitch his wagon to?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You know, Usman really is interesting to me.  Did he not know how horrid and bossy Lisa was/is?  Was it really worth it to not just entertain her but sleep her?  Probably multiple times?  To subject her to his family and friends?  To get in the way of his career?   He seems to be a big fish in a little pond, why come to US, with anti-immigrant tide going on, and peddle his auto-tuned not so hot tunes in the US?  He seems so measured, calm and smart.......surely there was ANOTHER woman to hitch his wagon to?

I have trouble figuring him out, too. He seems smart enough to realize that she could hurt his Nigerian popularity, and that he couldn't possibly keep his stage name in the US. And surely there are better sugar mamas. Molly is prettier and closer to an R&B hub (Atlanta). 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Some men say that it feels better to them without a condom.  So if he is one and cannot find a local woman willing to do that she might have a slight advantage.  But she claims that he has never had sex without a condom so if that is true she wouldn’t  know if he is one of the men who have a preference.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Some men say that it feels better to them without a condom.  So if he is one and cannot find a local woman willing to do that she might have a slight advantage.  But she claims that he has never had sex without a condom so if that is true she wouldn’t  know if he is one of the men who have a preference.

First bolding:  I would say, in my youth:  Wear one or you won't be feeling anything AT ALL!

Second bolding:  And if she believes that........

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Seeing BGL verbally assault Usman is the scenes for next week ( and since day 1) ..., I’d NEVER condone domestic violence but damn, BGL deserves a punch in the face 

Usman is an attractive, seemingly nice young man, why why pick BGL to come to America. She’s loathsome & ugly.  I don’t know if they married and he ends up in US but he’ll have an AWFUL life with her till that green card comes. Now that he’s gotten 90Day exposure, there’s got to be nicer more attractive American women he can have relationships with. 

• Love 10

I just saw a clip from the upcoming episode and there was a conversation between Usman and Lisa (it was really Lisa towards Usman) and she was so vile, so condescending it made me uncomfortable (sorry to sound like Steph.)  She is just so horrid.

• Love 8
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just saw a clip from the upcoming episode and there was a conversation between Usman and Lisa (it was really Lisa towards Usman) and she was so vile, so condescending it made me uncomfortable (sorry to sound like Steph.)  She is just so horrid.

Every time I thing she can’t go lower, she does.   I expect to see her one day at one of those anti quarantine protests and screaming about her rights and haircuts.  

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Every time I thing she can’t go lower, she does.   I expect to see her one day at one of those anti quarantine protests and screaming about her rights and haircuts.  

Yeah - it was bad - she said she 

Spoiler

needed to hook up her phone to the wi fi through his phone (a likely story) and "accidentally" saw his FB messenger conversations and holy hell it broke loose.  She took photos of the conversations!  It was such an invasion of privacy!

I know we can spoil here but in case someone wants to be surprised on Sunday evening - even though her behavior is never surprise anymore.

• Love 5
(edited)

In the Tell All leak someone asked Usman what attracted him to Lisa in the first place and he never answered.  I wonder that myself.  Was it her looks?  Her personality?  Her brains?  The way she treats him and others?  He said in some ITMs that he wanted to come to America but at the Tell All he said he does not and if anything he wants Lisa to move there.  So all that is left in my eyes is just z-list fame and exposure for his video and that dabbing song.

Lisa said that she is considering moving there but refused to discuss it further because it is a private matter lol.  Nicole playing coy all over again.  She also claimed that she is fine with Usman taking a second wife if she cannot provide him with a child.  Supposedly Usman’s culture/religion does not allow IVF or adoption so it seems like he has a big get out of jail card.  Because you know she will be insane with jealousy if he has a kid with a second wife when she snaps if a fan sends an emoji.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 8

Oh Usman also thought giving Lisa a 70 percent for her sexual performance was a compliment because it is a B or C and thus satisfactory.  I guess he doesn’t know it’s the lowest possible C and in some grading systems a D.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Oh Usman also thought giving Lisa a 70 percent for her sexual performance was a compliment because it is a B or C and thus satisfactory.  I guess he doesn’t know it’s the lowest possible C and in some grading systems a D.

She definitely got the D.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

This is super petty but I HATE the way she smugly purses her lips and raises her eyebrows to make a point. She mostly does it in her talking heads. 

No I am with you on that, also when she make a point by making her hand into a pincer type hols, pressing her thumb to her forefinger and middle finger.  

47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

when are we getting that long overdue vomit emoji? 

Screenshot_20200515-151832.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 5/12/2020 at 4:06 PM, Frozendiva said:

that might explain the engagement type ring on her left hand (along with a wedding ring tattoo) that she's been wearing all season. 

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

This is super petty but I HATE the way she smugly purses her lips and raises her eyebrows to make a point. She mostly does it in her talking heads

I just want to reach into my TV and slap that smirk off her face

• Love 8
On 5/12/2020 at 7:04 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Okay I am seven hours into the Tell All leak and BGL recently had her toe amputated because she stubbed it on a patient’s bed???

After I read this, I noticed in the preview that she appeared to be limping in the hotel room after her phone conversation with Pam. 

I had to laugh when I read that she took the Muslim name “Fatima” when she got married, because that name doesn’t “fit” her at all. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, magemaud said:

that might explain the engagement type ring on her left hand (along with a wedding ring tattoo) that she's been wearing all season. 

I just want to reach into my TV and slap that smirk off her face

Mine would have knocked it into the next County.  

• Love 3
On 5/15/2020 at 3:12 PM, mamadrama said:

This is super petty but I HATE the way she smugly purses her lips and raises her eyebrows to make a point. She mostly does it in her talking heads. 

And the way she whistled at the dinner where she pointed out the Facebook Messenger woman.  She is SO like my ex.  
I think the draw for Usman was not only an American woman, but an American woman on a TV show.  He wants to be discovered.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DNR said:

What’s that fast weird accent BGL puts on when she’s angry?

I think it's her way of EEE-NUNNN-CEEE-ATE-INNNNG in 'special English' because she thinks Usman cant understand her. That dude really had the chance to let her go in that motel room and he caved because he's a Z-list wannabe famewhore. Whatever he gets at this point, he deserves.

• Love 9

Does anyone think Usman is really that clueless about "American" women? During the Tell All he asked if all American women were like this. He seems like a mellow, roll with the punches kind of guy and even when he says he's upset, he's calm. He just happened to cross paths with the epitome of vile, crass, and arrogance and unfortunately, is that America to him? 

• Love 6

BGL also called him young and naive in the Tell All leak.  Um he’s in his 30s, maybe compared to her that’s young.  And as for naive I bet people in Nigeria grow up a lot faster than our failure to launch kiddos here.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

BGL also called him young and naive in the Tell All leak.  Um he’s in his 30s, maybe compared to her that’s young.  And as for naive I bet people in Nigeria grow up a lot faster than our failure to launch kiddos here.

One person is marrying an angry, boozy hag to get a green card and likely leave once that’s happens. The other thinks a young dude wants to marry her because she’s all that. Which one is naive?!?

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 5/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, mamadrama said:

I have trouble figuring him out, too. He seems smart enough to realize that she could hurt his Nigerian popularity, and that he couldn't possibly keep his stage name in the US. And surely there are better sugar mamas. Molly is prettier and closer to an R&B hub (Atlanta). 

I am having trouble figuring out the whole thing myself.  Usman said in an interview (with Sopadirt) he only married Lisa because she was threatening to kill herself and like a good muslim he had to prevent it (or some bullshit like that).  

Here, in the last episode, where she's telling him she has "50 mens in the States that will marry me".

If Usman felt that he had an obligation to marry her this would be his way out in saying ok cool. Go marry one of those 50 mens.

And now she's telling him that he has a small "boat" and he's only local talent!? LoL. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I am having trouble figuring out the whole thing myself.  Usman said in an interview (with Sopadirt) he only married Lisa because she was threatening to kill herself and like a good muslim he had to prevent it (or some bullshit like that).  

Here, in the last episode, where she's telling him she has "50 mens in the States that will marry me".

If Usman felt that he had an obligation to marry her this would be his way out in saying ok cool. Go marry one of those 50 mens.

And now she's telling him that he has a small "boat" and he's only local talent!? LoL. 

Throughout the show he says he wants to come to America so that at least is some motivation to tolerate Lisa.  But in the Tell All leak he said he does not want to move here and wants Lisa to move to Nigeria.  Hard to sort the lies.  Why would he want her there?  Would she even be able to work legally?  Are there jobs that would hire older white women?  Would she live with the three roommates sharing the same bedroom?

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Throughout the show he says he wants to come to America so that at least is some motivation to tolerate Lisa.  But in the Tell All leak he said he does not want to move here and wants Lisa to move to Nigeria.  Hard to sort the lies.  Why would he want her there?  Would she even be able to work legally?  Are there jobs that would hire older white women?  Would she live with the three roommates sharing the same bedroom?

I think he is trying to save face.  The visa didn’t happen, and Lisa pretty much tanked his career in Nigeria, he is trying to get some sympathy and restart his career.   

• Love 7
On 5/15/2020 at 3:12 PM, mamadrama said:

Come and sit by me as I am petty, too.   I think what makes it so awful is how wrinkled she is.  I am so shallow.   

On 5/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, magemaud said:

I had to laugh when I read that she took the Muslim name “Fatima” when she got married, because that name doesn’t “fit” her at all. 

Well, it does if you put the emphasis on "FAT-ima"

On 5/15/2020 at 9:48 AM, MrBuhBye said:

In the Tell All leak someone asked Usman what attracted him to Lisa in the first place and he never answered.  I wonder that myself.  Was it her looks?  Her personality?  Her brains?  The way she treats him and others?  He said in some ITMs that he wanted to come to America but at the Tell All he said he does not and if anything he wants Lisa to move there.  So all that is left in my eyes is just z-list fame and exposure for his video and that dabbing song.

He may have changed his mind a few times about whether moving to the USA was a good move.  I started out thinking he was desperate to come to the US, but now I think it is all about becoming a z-list celeb.    He may have decided being a relatively big fish in the Nigerian pond was better than sinking to the bottom of the much larger pond in the US.   At least he is somewhat known in Nigeria now if he wasn't before.  I do think he would like to stretch out his 15 minutes of fame and be on multiple seasons.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

I do think he would like to stretch out his 15 minutes of fame and be on multiple seasons.

I guess that would explain why he went through with the marriage.  There would be no point if he were just doing one season.

• Love 3

The way in which Lisa went from relieved to psycho in 3,2 was impressive. When she first started going off, I thought it was another case of some "fan" just commenting on a post with a heart. 

• Love 3

In the Tell All leak, I found both Usman and Lisa rage inducing. Usman just talked and talked and talked and talked, saying the same things over and over again, giving lengthy examples and then crying because he wasn't allowed to talk. If you can simply say "I plan on only 1 wife but if Lisa can't produce a child I will take a second wife for that purpose." why drone on and on with some 15 minute explanation that I could barely understand. And then there's Lisa. She is vile and nasty and a master of deflection. Multiple people out right ask her if she would be okay with Usman having sex with wife 2 considering emojis make her rageful and she never answered!!!! She deflected each and everytime!!!! We're talking 5-6 times!!!! I was impressed with her skills but ready for blood at the same time. I wanted to know!!!!

• Love 3

I saw the 20 minute sneak peak and 1) fast forwarded though NotBi Steph as she is oh so dull.  I had to laugh out loud at Lisa: "Look, the only reason people think we want to get married is either I am pregnant or you want a green card."  Lisa, friend, you are 53 - please stop with this pregnancy stuff.  I oh so want Usman to call her bluff and call off the wedding.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6