Type keyword(s) to search

Stephanie and Erika: Bi Buy Bye

• Start Topic

Stephanie had some type of surgery but didn't say what it was because it is going to be on her YouTube channel. Also, she mentions that it may not have been the best idea because it wasn't a necessary surgery and she is high risk because of an illness. You would think she would have mentioned it before now.

I'm calling "NOT IT" on watching your YouTube video, but if I come across a summary, I'll post it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 9/3/2020 at 7:52 AM, Christina said:

Stephanie had some type of surgery but didn't say what it was because it is going to be on her YouTube channel. Also, she mentions that it may not have been the best idea because it wasn't a necessary surgery and she is high risk because of an illness. You would think she would have mentioned it before now.

Stephanie has an illness? What a blow I've just been dealt. 🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

OMG, just stumbled onto this little gem.

There is a podcast I really enjoy called Strictly Stalking - it features people sharing their experience of being stalked - one person per episode

anyway- this week's episode features Stephanie!!! 

here is the episode: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/influencer-obssesion-stalking-stephanie-matto/id1494237083?i=1000497055573

I just started listening so don't know what her story about stalking is...

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

OMG, just stumbled onto this little gem.

There is a podcast I really enjoy called Strictly Stalking - it features people sharing their experience of being stalked - one person per episode

anyway- this week's episode features Stephanie!!! 

here is the episode: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/influencer-obssesion-stalking-stephanie-matto/id1494237083?i=1000497055573

I just started listening so don't know what her story about stalking is...

She was stalked by an illness.

• LOL 13
16 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Just be thankful that you don’t have an illness. Did you know that Stephanie has an illness?

First I have heard of that.  No wonder.

Good for her for buying all these high end items. My only Chanel bag has been for a makeup item. It just seems a bit tone deaf to brag about all this stuff. Any prospective thieves might be interested, too.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is people like this that go bankrupt in 5 years.  I do not believe for one second she makes enough on OnlyFans to support this lifestyle.

She may make enough for monthly payments on all her recent purchases, but I'd bet that she hasn't put away much for retirement . . . or the long-term care she may eventually need because of her "illness."

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

And she flitted all over Europe during a pandemic.   I can see her being anti-vax (for the attention, if nothing else) and I expect her illness makes her vulnerable.  Did you know she has an illness?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/18/2020 at 8:16 AM, OnceSane said:

Stephanie, 29 (Yonkers, NY) and Erika, 24 (Australia)

As a social media influencer, Stephanie didn’t consider the idea of finding love online until she entered into an online relationship with one of her fans, Erika. The two have been together for the past three months, and Stephanie plans to leave New York to meet the woman she loves. However, getting her family to accept her decision may be difficult since she has not told them about her sexual orientation and has a rare bone marrow disorder.

I still believe Stephanie was more interested in getting more fans and followers than she was getting Erica.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, Chalby said:

I still believe Stephanie was more interested in getting more fans and followers than she was getting Erica.

I think the entire "relationship" was fake on Stephanie's part.  

I notice Stephanie always started shit as soon as any possibility of intimacy came about so she could remove herself from the situation.  

I agree with you in thinking the whole thing was bogus to get her on this show and increase her followers/social media presence.

I also believe that Erica had no clue this was what was happening.  I think Stephanie straight out used Erica and manipulated her emotionally so she could get on this show.  

Personally, I don't understand what Erica would have seen in Stephanie anyway.  She's lovely on the outside but has the personality of a doorknob.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I think they broke up a while ago.

Oh, okay. I don't really enjoy his shtick, so I hardly ever watch him, but it seemed like he was really into her. I don't enjoy watching Stephanie either, so maybe they're made for each other. And the ex-fiance dodged a bullet.

• Love 3
On 9/30/2021 at 12:26 PM, Gobi said:

The truth being that no one cares?

Short video then, I'm guessing.  Also guessing he's gonna monetize it so doesn't it have to be like 20 min, miniumum?  That's a lot of time saying nothing before getting to the "Oh, so no one actually cares.  Nevermind!" part. 

• Love 3