Type keyword(s) to search

Stephanie and Erika: Bi Buy Bye

• Start Topic

(edited)

I am guessing Stepanka had a nose job and lost a little weight, plus had her makeup redone.

I see exhibitionist and sexual compulsions. I find this sad. If I were in a valued relationship, I would not be detailing to TV audiences what the guy does to me and where, nor would I call him a nickname equivalent to “C****” or “W**.”

Every time I think the Moron Bar can’t go any lower, Stepanka never disappoints. Like, sure, have all the sex you want with no birth control (and he’s a moron, too)! GMAFB and go back to eighth-grade health class. Her Mom spoiled her rotten. 

I don’t believe her proud proclamation of how much she made from the fart jar. Yes, keep telling us you’re a “genius" and trolling to get hired elsewhere [eyeroll]. 

I’d rather see her “friend Heather" featured than this moron. Heather (whoever she is) seems believable, to have common sense and a sense of humor, and doesn’t use “I, me, mine” every other word. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I am guessing Stepanka had a nose job and lost a little weight, plus had her makeup redone.

I see exhibitionist and sexual compulsions. I find this sad. If I were in a valued relationship, I would not be detailing to TV audiences what the guy does to me and where, nor would I call him a nickname equivalent to “C****” or “W**.”

Every time I think the Moron Bar can’t go any lower, Stepanka surprises me. Like, sure, have all the sex you want with no birth control (and he’s a moron, too)! GMAFB and go back to eighth-grade health class. Her Mom spoiled her rotten. 

I don’t believe her proud proclamation of how much she made from the fart jar. Yes, keep telling us you’re a “genius" and trolling to get hired elsewhere [eyeroll]. 

I’d rather see her “friend Heather" featured than this moron. Heather (whoever she is) seems believable, to have common sense and a sense of humor, and doesn’t use “I, me, mine” every other word. 

All these influencers and wanna be influencers should realize that it’s a fad like so many things are and at some point they may have to apply for real jobs and employers will google and not hire people who sold farts.  

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
On 7/15/2022 at 12:57 PM, Teri313 said:

"While Stephanie didn't reveal the name of the fellow co-star, she revealed that her bids rose from $120 to the winning bid of $2,700 in a few days. She also showed the screenshot of the winner but didn't show the name. According to her, she's keeping the name private because it is hard for her to comprehend what just happened."

I hope it was Paul Staehle. That would be funny.

And the winner of the stupidest bid in 90 day history is

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/18/90-day-fiance-stephanie-matto-date-auction-winner-stephanie-davison/

Proving once & for all that no matter how stupid things are they can always get stupider.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

And the winner of the stupidest bid in 90 day history is

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/18/90-day-fiance-stephanie-matto-date-auction-winner-stephanie-davison/

Proving once & for all that no matter how stupid things are they can always get stupider.

"Matto and Davison have never met, and SM says Davison told her she wants an hour of her time to talk about marketing ideas. Matto also sells her boob sweat -- and is especially interested in a potential fart jar collab."

Not friends, never met, yet Stephanie Sr. wants to glom onto Stephanie Jr.'s business ventures? That's a date? And can you imagine it, with Sr. droning on and on with that voice pitching ideas for an hour? A paid hour that Jr. can't get out of? I guess for $2,700 I could sit through it.

• Wink 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Teri313 said:

"Matto and Davison have never met, and SM says Davison told her she wants an hour of her time to talk about marketing ideas. Matto also sells her boob sweat -- and is especially interested in a potential fart jar collab."

Not friends, never met, yet Stephanie Sr. wants to glom onto Stephanie Jr.'s business ventures? That's a date? And can you imagine it, with Sr. droning on and on with that voice pitching ideas for an hour? A paid hour that Jr. can't get out of? I guess for $2,700 I could sit through it.

I thought Stef Sr. Was an accomplished business woman? Why would she want to talk to Stef Jr. ? I still say this is a publicity stunt 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought Stef Sr. Was an accomplished business woman? Why would she want to talk to Stef Jr. ? I still say this is a publicity stunt 

Perhaps connoisseurs can distinguish Michigan farts from Connecticut farts.

• LOL 7