Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Can I Get a Witness

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, Matty said:

Tania always looks like she needs a shower. The adjective that comes to mind for her feminine scent is earthy or musky. Can you imagine the smell after working outside in the yard all afternoon setting up for the wedding and then putting her wedding dress on for the ceremony? Shudder. I'm so glad TLC doesn't have the budget for Smell-O-Vision ala John Waters. The stink emanating from Tania and her mother, after Mom smokes ciggies and swigs Jack Daniels all afternoon, would not be pleasant.

Wow! So many ppl are saying that. From Youtube reviewers, fb groupers, ppl on this site...

I never would have picked up on it. What's the give away? The lack of a bra? What is it that makes you feel that way?

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

Wow! So many ppl are saying that. From Youtube reviewers, fb groupers, ppl on this site...

I never would have picked up on it. What's the give away? The lack of a bra? What is it that makes you feel that way?

Probably the greasy hair and shiny skin, along with general dumpiness.  And the shed doesn’t have a bathroom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 2/10/2020 at 10:52 AM, Spike said:

You’d think during the 30 days Tania was in Costa Rica there would have been plenty of time for Syngin to write his vows.  Who waits until the day of?  Maybe they are a good match, both procrastinators.

I wonder if he did write them, but, tore them up, several times, before they got to the wedding day. lol  Tania's behavior would have changed my feelings towards her.  I just got the vibe from her that she was paying the relationship lip service, (pardon the pun) and that if it doesn't work out, she wouldn't be that upset about it.  And, Syngin, might punch the wall and spin some tires if she dumps him, but, he'l be okay.   I mean, she's more than a one night stand to him, but,.......not that much more. lol

• Love 3

I think what bothers me most about Tania is that she's all talk and people like her undermine the hard work of people who are actually trying to make positive changes in our society. It's all surface with her but she views herself as some sort of Erin Brokovitch, Malala, Lois Jenson, or Tarana Burke. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I think what bothers me most about Tania is that she's all talk and people like her undermine the hard work of people who are actually trying to make positive changes in our society. It's all surface with her but she views herself as some sort of Erin Brokovitch, Malala, Lois Jenson, or Tarana Burke. 

I think your point of view is reasonable, though in her defense she has gotten arrested but maybe that's not a big deal. I've only visited an institution and no thank you!

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think your point of view is reasonable, though in her defense she has gotten arrested but maybe that's not a big deal. I've only visited an institution and no thank you!

lol...getting arrested is no big deal - I've even been arrested (of course it was for public intoxication at the Miss Texas Pageant back in the 70s) - does that count?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

lol...getting arrested is no big deal - I've even been arrested (of course it was for public intoxication at the Miss Texas Pageant back in the 70s) - does that count?

That does that count, wait were you in the pageant? If you were then you take the crown for arrest stories!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Getting arrested (and probably released on her own recognizance after a grueling three hours behind bars) is what gives her street cred and bona fides. See, she’s much more woke than your average protestor. She’s down with the people! She’s speaking truth to power! She’s sticking it to the man! <add your own favorite self-righteous and self-aggrandizing saying here> Tania is a fraud, kids. She’s a selfish, entitled brat who has a complete and total lack of self-awareness.

Comparing her mother to a bag of oranges is very kind. I think she looks and probably smells like a bag of dirty laundry.

• Love 7
On 2/12/2020 at 7:03 AM, HunterHunted said:

I speak Real Housewives. The plural of text is "textes." Tim used another Real Housewives vocab word this week: "corn rolls." Ingrediences, distan, meanful, cyst and decease, juvial, notrocious. and holemill are other favorites.

Don't forget: "shackling up."

• LOL 5
On 2/10/2020 at 7:34 AM, Silver Bells said:

What is wrong with Mike from Oregon?  Natalie cannot put a sentence together.  What is she talking about anyhow.  I don’t think she even knows.  I can’t stand her.

I cannot stand her guttural Natasha voice. UGH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If she ends up in Sequim, doing that might be quite possible.

Bullwinkle is safe from Natalie - There are no moose on the Olympic Peninsula of WA.   We could use help with the aggressive mountain goats though...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

Bullwinkle is safe from Natalie - There are no moose on the Olympic Peninsula of WA.   We could use help with the aggressive mountain goats though...

Isn’t Wossamatta U near there?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 2/13/2020 at 11:46 AM, BallisticNikki said:

Because she said, "I need a shower, but I'm not taking one." 

On her wedding day.

So if she blows off showering on her wedding day, what about the other days? Girl lives in the world, which is full of funk. She needs to shower, IMO. It's healthy to be clean, even if you use a non woke soap, not just let the world's junk sit on you. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I am a full week late to the party here but Tania and Syngin did NOT get married in Mystic CT. The photo they showed is not even in Mystic I am pretty sure it is Groton/New London harbor, about 20 minutes down the road and aesthetically both are VERY different than Mystic which is technically Stonington but that's a WHOLE other story.  Stonington Mystic HUGE money- Groton New London- not huge money. 

The "Airbnb"? I stilled the house, there are FOOT HIGH weeds GROWING out of the front roof gutters! The back porch is rotted and weeds/shrubs climbing the lattice work of the deck. That is NOT an Airbnb. It's not an Airbnb in Mystic - there is not even a house like that in Mystic, period. Mystic is high end and there are NO nieghborhoods like that.  With the weeds and plants in the gutters no one had tended that house for a LONG time. Has to be a family member perhaps one who died recently and is empty and or the family is renting it out or half keeping it up. 

Why lie about it?! 

Also, they were filmed with NOOO seatbelts, neither of them in that whole car ride. CT has super strict click it or ticket rules. On their ride the were filmed driving south on Rt 12 by the Groton sub base and Nautilus museums. I saw the sign. Also the Penske truck place is right there too. If they were driving from Colchester why was the WHOLE convo filmed right in the area of the sub base? I think the producers hauled them out of bed somewhere in that area and made them drive around or they were on their way back from getting wedding supplies. They had NOT driven from Colchester. They would have been seat belted. Why would the producers wait to film them til t hey were at their destination? That car trip started AT their destination. 

Also, their marriage lic has been leaked and the town where they got married is blurred. The name of the town clearly is blurred and has two words in the name of the town. NEW LONDON is where they got married. Period. Her whole family is from Groton/New London. She and Tania had lunch in a early episode at Olio in Groton. Why lie! FRAUD! 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She and Tania had lunch in a early episode at Olio in Groton. Why lie! FRAUD! 

Are you talking about Tania and her sister?  The one where her sister called her super bitchy?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Are you talking about Tania and her sister?  The one where her sister called her super bitchy?

Yes in an early episode Tania and her sister Tiana had lunch at Olio in Groton CT. Groton is close to Mystic, but it for sure ain't Mystic. Also the bar Tjaart and Syngin filmed in is Ryans of Groton (formerly Sully's).

Like I said I am a week behind. Reddit says she is from Groton/New London/and bartended in Niantic. Those places are nowhere near Colchester. I am sure they said they were from Colchester since that is his last name. Lame. O.  

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Also, they were filmed with NOOO seatbelts, neither of them in that whole car ride. CT has super strict click it or ticket rules.

Syngin was pulled over in CT last July for not wearing his seat belt, then the cop found a small amount of marijuana and he was fined $ 150. 

• Useful 3
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Syngin was pulled over in CT last July for not wearing his seat belt, then the cop found a small amount of marijuana and he was fined $ 150. 

I saw that, this ep was prob filmed before that. They were married in July he was arrested on 7/29. And arrested near Groton/New London not Colchester.

1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I saw that, this ep was prob filmed before that. They were married in July he was arrested on 7/29. And arrested near Groton/New London not Colchester.

I would smoke pot too if I had to live with Tania.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Well, they are too special to have to follow laws like the rest of us, even though those laws intend to keep us safe/alive (i.e. the seatbelts).  I'm so glad that Syngin was stopped for not wearing his seatbelt.  I wish media production companies contractually forced participants to wear seatbelts when being filmed in a car to help emphasize the importance of doing so.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Well, they are too special to have to follow laws like the rest of us, even though those laws intend to keep us safe/alive (i.e. the seatbelts).  I'm so glad that Syngin was stopped for not wearing his seatbelt.  I wish media production companies contractually forced participants to wear seatbelts when being filmed in a car to help emphasize the importance of doing so.

You’d think after working a dangerous job in the mines he would have more of an interest in self-preservation.

• Love 2

I grew up reading the Narnia books and thought that Turkish Delight must be some of the best candy EVER if it's enough to make Edmund sell out his siblings for! When I went to London for the first time in 1981 I saw it in a store and was so excited to finally try it! It was...not at all what I was expecting and I was really disappointed. WTF, Edmund?! Anna, on the other hand, loves it so much that she's willing to put it ahead of her sons. 😼

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 4
On 2/10/2020 at 9:10 AM, BradandJanet said:

I wonder if Jasimin is worried her face might crack if she smiles. Speaking of faces, why do we need Darcy back to frighten us with her over-processed, bloated visage? 

Because Darcey is going to find her Prince Charming if she has to exhaust the world's supply of plastic to do it.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, magemaud said:

Good lord, if you're a foreigner in the US on a conditional visa, don't drive around with pot on you!

On 2/16/2020 at 5:42 PM, seacliffsal said:

I'm so glad that Syngin was stopped for not wearing his seatbelt.

Gotta say the seatbelt enforcement is usually secondary to getting stopped for something else, so I'm guessing traffic violation, cellphone, or actually smoking pot in the car. I did get a pot card while in CA and the doctor gave me a lecture about NOT smoking it in the car. He said cops look out for smoky parked cars.

Edited by Ucross
  • Love 1
On 2/19/2020 at 10:51 PM, Ucross said:
On 2/16/2020 at 8:42 PM, seacliffsal said:

I'm so glad that Syngin was stopped for not wearing his seatbelt.

Gotta say the seatbelt enforcement is usually secondary to getting stopped for something else, so I'm guessing traffic violation, cellphone, or actually smoking pot in the car. I did get a pot card while in CA and the doctor gave me a lecture about NOT smoking it in the car. He said cops look out for smoky parked cars.

Nope - Connecticut is a primary seat belt law state (for front seat), so not wearing it is enough to get you pulled over.

https://www.ghsa.org/state-laws/issues/seat belts

Finally watching this and the tell nothings........

Tania- so gross....AND this witch went to school for event planning but can't properly plan her wedding.

Florida man ho and annie- he has second thoughts? Dude, no woman in this country wants to be with you and your 75 kids and baby mamas.. .take what you can get.

Elsa and flake- I laughed so hard at lemon faced rita in her TJ maxx dress.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:32 AM, Gigglepuff said:

I'd like to take your post really seriously because it is true, but then I look at your avatar and I just crack up laughing...! #sorrynotsorry

• LOL 1