Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Ex-Factor

• Start Topic

Jazz recovers from cosmetic revision surgery, but a month later she faces another complication.  Jeannette worries about Jazz choosing Pomona over Harvard.  After breaking up with Ahmir, Jazz tries to make it work with Victoria. Sander comes along too. 

Original air date 2020.02.04

12 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Original air date 2020.02.04

12 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

After breaking up with Ahmir, Jazz tries to make it work with Victoria. Sander comes along too. 

Didnt we already see this shit last year???

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Isn't Victoria the "older" woman (about 21-22)?

Yes, we saw that shit at least one or two seasons ago,as well as “the break up”. It’s starting to feel like they have footage for one or two epis and they’re re-hashing past footage. I felt like I’d already seen most of initial epi already too.

• Love 1

Its still not right, Bowers is talking about a 4th surgery, that bit about the bulge and urethra was shocking. I realize that this is TV and I'm sure the surgery is either comped or paid for by production or something but am I right in thinking that regular people would be paying through the nose for all this? I can't imagine insurance paying out for so many revisions and I'm sure plenty of people like Noelle are paying out of pocket for it. I hope they have consulted someone other than Bowers/Ting for a second opinion about all of this

Noelle looks unwell like anemic or ill in some other way, she really doesn't look healthy to me at all.

Jeanette really can't see the part she played in Jazz's impulse control, we as viewers saw Jeanette capitulate to everything Jazz wanted no wonder she can't wait for anything. The therapy Jeanette let her quit might have helped or something like CBT. IMHO if Jazz isn't adult enough to dilate post surgery without being cajoled then she wasn't adult enough to get the surgery, if shes not going to do it now theres no way shes going to do it long term.

Don't have surgery to make yourself look younger Jeanette just get a makeover, let someone redo your wardrobe,  makeup and hair and you'll look younger and better.

Edited by maggiegil
  • Love 20

Considering the fact that she already has addictive behavior with regard to food (she listed the foods that she had on her binge - I have been there, done that) , they better be careful that she does not end up a drug addict as well as a result of all of these surgeries.  Pain meds, anxiety meds can lead to addiction especially in someone that already has an addictive personality. Just saying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

They had gotten many other opinions on the surgery, before they saw Bowers and Ting. All the others said multiple surgeries and even skin expanders, but Jazz and Jeanette found that unacceptable. But, the other doctors were right. There wasn’t enough skin...that has been the biggest issue. IMO, Ting and Bowers did them no favors. I just don’t get it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Jazz is an entitled, privileged girl and I find a lot of her personality traits to be very unappealing.  She feels she's always right, she wants what she wants when she wants it (enabled by her mother), she's kind of a lazy person - I mean, c'mon, she won't do the dilations? , her description of her friends sounded like they were strictly there only to support her as opposed to it being something mutual.  She's just too much all about Jazz.  I felt badly for Noelle - what a contrast - Noelle and her family may have to struggle to get her the surgery and Jazz (who traipsed all over the US seeking opinions and (it seems) chose the one who told her what she wanted to hear) is able to get surgery after surgery.  That must be very difficult for Noelle.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Jazz is an entitled, privileged girl and I find a lot of personality traits to be very unappealing.  She feels she's always right, she wants what she wants when she wants it (enabled by her mother), she's kind of a lazy person - I mean, c'mon, she won't do the dilations? , her description of her friends sounded like they were strictly there only to support her as opposed to it being something mutual.  She's just too much all about Jazz.  I felt badly for Noelle - what a contrast - Noelle and her family may have to struggle to get her the surgery and Jazz (who traipsed all over the US seeking opinions and (it seems) chose the one who told her what she wanted to hear) is able to get surgery after surgery.  That must be very difficult for Noelle.

Yeah, when you are raised privileged like Jazz, im sure it very comfortable, and easy to be lazy.  You always have a cushion..... unfortunately, I was not raised like that and im hanging on with my finger nails.  We are what we are, I guess.  But I'd sure like a cushion at this point in my life!

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Poor Noelle.  She seems like such a sweet, genuine person and I really want her to have the opportunity to feel good about herself.  It’s not totally her fault, but Jazz has no earthly clue how difficult this process is for regular people who don’t have a crapload of money plus a fat TLC paycheck coming in.  “How much does the surgery cost?!”  Answer: More than many, many people can manage. 

IKR!

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Yeah, when you are raised privileged like Jazz, im sure it very comfortable, and easy to be lazy.  You always have a cushion..... unfortunately, I was not raised like that and im hanging on with my finger nails.  We are what we are, I guess.  But I'd sure like a cushion at this point in my life!

Of course you do!!  Everyone wants/needs a cushion!  I have to wonder how Jazz will survive on her own away at whatever university she chooses.  I don't feel that university life is is real life in the sense that it is its own little world - but it's the most independent life most kids deal with at that age.  Sort of a beginner independent life!   

• Love 6

I thought that Jazz seemed more mature than before. Not dilating is poor judgment, but I thought she had good insight into her relationship issues with Ahmir and Emily. She seems to be more accepting of her imperfections and open to relationships that don’t fit a certain mold. She’s keeping an open mind about the colleges. So, I do see some progress.  Her mom seems to be unable to allow Jazz to make her own mistakes and deal with the consequences. You can’t spare adult children that forever.  

I’m so over the surgery complications. At this point, I doubt they can get anyone else to get involved. I bet the doctors totally regret taking her case. 

I didn’t, see the point in inviting a visitor to her room the day of surgery. Awkward.

• Love 3

I can't believe Jazz got into either Harvard or Pomona tbh. Both schools have a ridic low acceptance rate and require a 4.0 or above. Also, as an aside, a small liberal arts college may not be as nice as a huge school wrt trans stuff. I guarantee you Harvard has an LGBTQ student org.

• Love 3

Lord, Jazz apparently still has "eretcile tissue" left. So she's going to be at 4 surgeries, which is exactly what everyone else told her and she refused to listen and then she found these "miracle docs" and...oh look, those other doctors who all said the same thing knew what they were talking about. And I really wonder if they regret not doing the skin stretching after all. 

Jeanette talking about how she was the one waking up to have Jazz do dilation in the middle of the night makes me seriously concerned that Jazz can't handle living apart from her at all. That dilation was in service of what her Holy Grail was, her surgery, and her mom was still lubing the thing up and giving it to her in the middle fo the night because Jazz woudn't. Nothing I've ever seen has convinced me that Jazz can take care of herself in any capacity, let alone take care of all of the stuff that comes with her being trans, which is harder than your average "sheltered kids move away to start college" situation.

• Love 21

The smirking about binge eating was bizarre. And Jeanette’s reaction, per usual, was not exactly as serious as it should have been. Her telling a talking head interview how concerned she is instead of her daughter, WTF?!? 

Then the comment about her her friends can help her with her issues and stuff...I wonder if her friends get anything from her in the friendship, other than free Everglades rides on air boats...

As for those saying Jazz should find other doctors and get other opinions moving forward, I doubt any reputable doctor would take on her case knowing they’d be doing damage control on an approach that NObody else would have done, so it would be akin to cleaning up another surgeons mess, and being televised doing it. Who would sign up for that? Nobody, that’s who.

The only non annoyingly thing that happened was watching Sander on that match up with Monna, they were indeed adorable together and make a sweet couple. And yes, I do think he would be a good boyfriend, he’s done his time with Jazz, let him do his thang now.

The revelation that Jazz hasn’t kept up her dilation was no surprise to me, I was one of those saying we doubted she’d keep up with it even before she had the surgery scheduled. And we were sadly right. What I find incredible is that her doctors don’t seem to know this because if they did, I would hope they would refuse to do any further surgeries until they knew she was doing dilation daily without her mother waking her up to do it. That was incredible and just reconfirmed for so many of us that Jazz is beyond entitled. She is beyond spoiled. She has zero interest or awareness of how much her surgeries and doctor shopping drama has cost her family. All that, and she can’t even do her dilation daily? What the actual fuck?!?

And I really wonder if they regret not doing the skin stretching after all. 

Its moot because if Jazz will not do her daily dilation for her America’s Top Vaj that she whined about for years, there’s no way she’s wood have done the skin expanders. No.Way.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Lesia said:

"I have a pu$$y and i can't wait to show it" ?? Jesus.  What 18 year old talks like that? She gets more and more offensive with each episode.

Good lord. Grow up, Jazz.

1 hour ago, princelina said:

I turned off the tv tonight when they were inspecting/discussing her clitoris with the parents in the room.  If I didn't fast forward through the opening I wouldn't see any of this show at all!

That horrified me, when Dr Bowers was talking about Jazz’s clitoris and her mom leaned in close for a look. Just NO.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Poor Noelle.  She seems like such a sweet, genuine person and I really want her to have the opportunity to feel good about herself.  It’s not totally her fault, but Jazz has no earthly clue how difficult this process is for regular people who don’t have a crapload of money plus a fat TLC paycheck coming in.  “How much does the surgery cost?!”  Answer: More than many, many people can manage.  And yes, as for her not following her post-surgical procedures (dilation), if I were her parents, I would be absolutely incensed.  I can understand being burned out by the surgeries, etc., but to not follow through on such crucial (and basic!) post-surgical steps is just inexcusable.

Speaking of Jazz’s parents, if I were them, I would be consulting other doctors right about now.  Bowers and Ting do not exactly inspire confidence.  Just saying.

I wish I could "LIKE" your post a million times.

This is what happens when you indulge a child and give them everything they ask for.... Most times they don't appreciate it.."easy come, easy go" 

When you have to work for something you usually appreciate it AND look after it.

Jazz doesn't appreciate anything and she doesn't look after anything.... We can thank Janette for that.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wish I could "LIKE" your post a million times.

This is what happens when you indulge a child and give them everything they ask for.... Most times they don't appreciate it.."easy come, easy go" 

When you have to work for something you usually appreciate it AND look after it.

Jazz doesn't appreciate anything and she doesn't look after anything.... We can thank Janette for that.

Amen, amen, amen!!!

• Love 8

I don't believe Jazz was accepted at Harvard either.  She may have the name recognition Harvard salivates over but I don't think they would stoop that low.  She has neither the maturity or the brains required.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Poor Noelle.  She seems like such a sweet, genuine person and I really want her to have the opportunity to feel good about herself.  It’s not totally her fault, but Jazz has no earthly clue how difficult this process is for regular people who don’t have a crapload of money plus a fat TLC paycheck coming in.  “How much does the surgery cost?!”  Answer: More than many, many people can manage.  And yes, as for her not following her post-surgical procedures (dilation), if I were her parents, I would be absolutely incensed.  I can understand being burned out by the surgeries, etc., but to not follow through on such crucial (and basic!) post-surgical steps is just inexcusable.

Speaking of Jazz’s parents, if I were them, I would be consulting other doctors right about now.  Bowers and Ting do not exactly inspire confidence.  Just saying.

I'm so with you on this. And I have no clue how these reality shows work in way of paying the people appearing on these shows. Since Noelle isn't a main "character" nor barely on, I'm sure her compensation is small. That said, after a few seasons now and what she has endured, one would think TLC would step in and help her get the surgery and help her mother out with this. And maybe they do and we just don't know yet. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They had gotten many other opinions on the surgery, before they saw Bowers and Ting. All the others said multiple surgeries and even skin expanders, but Jazz and Jeanette found that unacceptable. But, the other doctors were right. There wasn’t enough skin...that has been the biggest issue. IMO, Ting and Bowers did them no favors. I just don’t get it. 

They just doctor-shopped around till they heard what they wanted. No sympathy from me at all. 

I used to like these people and now... mom and Jazz are vapid, selfish people. I'm about out...

• Love 13

I really don't understand how Jazz's siblings can stand to be around her. She doesn't know how lucky she is to have their support. 

Also, I don't think she ready for college away from home anywhere. To know she doesn't dilate when it's critical to her having a successful surgery and transformation is beyond irresponsible. She can go to the local University of Miami and mommy can dilate her every day since she's too damn lazy and immature to do it herself! 

Noelle is a lovely person. I hope she gets her surgery. Imagine how grateful she would be. I also hope she can get of south Florida if that is what she wants to do. The nightmare of the school shooting is just too depressing for her to deal with.   

• Love 14

I do believe that Jazz was accepted into Harvard, because:

Her father is an attorney and has an ethical obligation to not promote false and misleading information to the public. Even though it's about Jazz, he's on the show and it spills over onto him as a cast member.  IMO, he wouldn't take that risk. I would think that he saw the acceptance letter  and has the ability to know if it was a fake.   

I think that Harvard would not set idly by if someone was making false representations, like they are, if it was not true.  

And, I don't think that TLC would lie about that. They are horrible yes, but, they pick and choose what they fabricate and I don't think that would be one of them. 

I was discussing getting into Ivy league schools recently with a friend who has friends who are trying to get their child in. (She doesn't want to go due to the pressure.) And, my friend said that  what they had learned is that these schools want diversity and they also want to offer students who would not normally have the opportunity, the chance to enjoy what they have to offer.  So, they do offer entry to home schooled students, students with special needs, and those who can really offer a lot to their organization.  They likely believe that someone like Jazz has a lot to offer and am not surprised that she was accepted.   I think she's very bright and likely has natural gifts in writing and math.  She likely had the best preparation in test taking and some people are just gifted that way. 

Based on what I have seen, if an 18 year-old is overly dependent on a parent for things like waking them up, ensuring they are ready, setting their schedule, getting them to appointments, eating the right foods, etc.................they don't grow out of it by continuing to live together.  Best to move away from the enabler and let them figure it out, sink or swim, suffer the consequences and develop as their person, however that turns out to be.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8

Agree with SunnyBebe,  She was accepted to Harvard. That is something that is way too easy to disprove. I'm certain she is a capable and bright young woman in terms of academics. Common sense, modesty, humility, maintaining healthy boundaries and empathy- not so much. 

• Love 12

You know how Jazz likes to think of herself as queen of the trans world? I wonder what the trans world thinks of Jazz right about now, knowing now that she was blessed with the ability to have all these surgeries and that she doesn't do her own dilation without her mother lubing up her dilator and yelling at her to do so. I cannot fathom that shit. I think of all the people, young and older, who are desperate for SRS but cannot fully transform because it is simply beyond their financial means, and then there's this kid, who's had it handed to her on a silver platter and she is too lazy to dilate daily. What the fuck?!? I said last night and I'll say it again, if I was her doctors and learned this, I'd say she needs to find new doctors because she hasn't done her end of things and I have to serve other patients that will hold up their end of what needs to be done. I highly doubt Noelle needs badgering to to her dilation, ditto Skylar. I find myself getting angry on behalf of those who cannot have these surgeries when Jazz seems to not take in the seriousness of not dilating. I believe our own @J. Matazz has shared with us that you need to do dilation forever, maybe not daily but you have to keep it up after a certain amount of time. I dont see Jazz doing that at all.

Jazz is beyond lazy, and to me she is showing signs of becoming an adult narcissist. Can you even imagine her on a date, would she even had a shred of self awareness to ask questions and listen to the other person if the conversation wasn't about her and her vajayjay or her etched in stone opinions on what is and is not okay in the world? Jeanette's right about one thing, and it's her doing, Jazz isn't fit or ready to go college far from home yet, but she does need to be in a dorm somewhere away from her mother or she'll never learn. But I pity her roommate should she ever have one because she looks like a slob.

Re: Jeanette getting cosmetic surgery? Cosmetic surgery wont do shit if she continues to frost that hair and wear those god awful glasses and open shoulder tops. She needs a good cut & color with someone who can help her get into the 2020's, along with new eye wear and an updated wardrobe. She wears those open shoulder tops because I think she feels fat and overweight so it's easy to show off the shoulders and feel skinnier somehow. Hey, Jazz gets her delusions from somewhere right?! She should stop obsessing over Jazz and obsess over herself for a while. I'd love her to tell Jazz, "look, we've given you EVERYthing you asked for, and you finally got your surgery and you can't even be bothered to dilate daily. So from now on, you're on your own, no more surgeries funded by us. And if you live here you will go to therapy weekly." But that will never happen. You can see in Greg's face he's totally over this shit, but he's seems to be misplacing his annoyance on to the doctors instead of onto Jeanette and Jazz, because they're the ones who wasted all that money flying hither and yon until they found a doctor who told them she would do what the wanted and to hell with alllllllllllllllll the other doctors who told them otherwise.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 19

I recall that I used to see this one kid, then teen, then adult on a TLC reality show and he was very spoiled, coddled and doted on by his mother. I thought that he would NEVER mature,  but, he did.  He did a complete turnaround, got married and now has kids and a family.  Total shocker to me, so, maybe, Jazz will come around.  I think she can.  Some people are slow to launch. 

.......................oh, that kid that did the turn around was none other than Zach Roloff.  

• Love 3
17 hours ago, gingerella said:

The only non annoyingly thing that happened was watching Sander on that match up with Monna, they were indeed adorable together and make a sweet couple. And yes, I do think he would be a good boyfriend, he’s done his time with Jazz, let him do his thang now.

Sander is starting to creep me out. He seems too invested in Jazz's body and life. I get he wants to support his sister, but if you look at his Instagram, you'd almost think he was trans. Griffen and Ari have a few things, Griffen more than Ari, but both seem to have their own lives. Sander is basically living Jazz's life. I don't get the impression he has an own thang to do that isn't tied to Jazz. 

20 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I'd say it is Jazz's fault that she has NO idea how much the surgery costs or even acknowledges that some people like Noelle get turned down by insurance. Jazz has ZERO hesitation telling everyone who mentions it they should be getting their surgery, but takes the reality of it into consideration. Not everyone gets approved, not even one ca afford the surgery, not everyone can afford to take the time off, not everyone has a support system, not everyone has a mommy waiting on them when they are too damn lazy to get their ass out of bed to do their dilation. Before she runs her mouth, she should take 12 seconds to educate her self and look at the realities for a good hunk of the population she's trying to school. I'd bet everything Jazz doesn't even realize many people can't even afford their copay or deductible if all the stars aligned and they had insurance, insurance approved the surgery, and they had the support system in place. Look at the previews for next week, she's going to yell at someone's grandma for daring to suggest this wasn't the right time for surgery. 

4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Re: Jeanette getting cosmetic surgery? Cosmetic surgery wont do shit if she continues to frost that hair and wear those god awful glasses and open shoulder tops. She needs a good cut & color with someone who can help her get into the 2020's, along with new eye wear and an updated wardrobe. She wears those open shoulder tops because I think she feels fat and overweight so it's easy to show off the shoulders and feel skinnier somehow. Hey, Jazz gets her delusions from somewhere right?! She should stop obsessing over Jazz and obsess over herself for a while. I'd love her to tell Jazz, "look, we've given you EVERYthing you asked for, and you finally got your surgery and you can't even be bothered to dilate daily. So from now on, you're on your own, no more surgeries funded by us. And if you live here you will go to therapy weekly." But that will never happen. You can see in Greg's face he's totally over this shit, but he's seems to be misplacing his annoyance on to the doctors instead of onto Jeanette and Jazz, because they're the ones who wasted all that money flying hither and yon until they found a doctor who told them she would do what the wanted and to hell with alllllllllllllllll the other doctors who told them otherwise.

The more we see Jeanette, the more cartoon-y she looks. She had neon blue eye shadow on this week that matched her shirt. That's some junior high shit. She's beginning to look like a low rent hooker from the 80's. 

So, Jazz looks to just be fake crying for attention now. She was the one who invited Amir to the hospital, then didn't want him there so she had a "panic attack" until mommy swooped in. Previews for next week show her crying again. Too bad neither time seemed real. 

• Love 12

I love how I missed 2 seasons of this show and managed to watch this episode only to see that the entire show's premise is still about Jazz and her genitals, lol.

I had second hand embarrassment hearing Jeanette talk about having to lube up the dilatator for Jazz. How absolutely humiliating, for both mother and child. To invest time and money into a surgery and Jazz can't be bothered to comply with the basics to prevent her vagina from sealing up!

Jazz has created her entire personality and life around being trans that of course the idea of going to college must be terrifying. Who is Jazz when she's not talking about her surgeries or vaginas or inserting herself into the lives of her trans friends (next week's episode looks cringey)?  Her mother enables all of this because it seems to give her life meaning to have a child who needs special support and accommodation. 

Contrast Jazz and her privilege next to Noelle a young lady who literally survived a school shooting! Despite financial set backs, trauma etc she still has aspirations outside of being a trans person. She dreams of leaving South Florida and going to school and living her life. And if she is unable to have SRS (I really hope she does get it) then she will work to find ways to find contentment elsewhere. 

I missed the last season with Ahmir but they both looked incredibly awkward together and it seems silly to invite your ex to see you splayed out hours after a painful, delicate surgery. Also awkward to have your brother and father in the room while doctors examine your lack of labia and position of your new clitoris. Yikes.

And I'm obviously not a surgeon or doctor but clearly they weren't joking when they mentioned how challenging surgery would be on Jazz due to lack of tissues and whatnot. It's hard for me to imagine what could possibly be so off for her requiring all these surgeries to adjust things.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, kylies-lips said:

Jazz has created her entire personality and life around being trans that of course the idea of going to college must be terrifying. Who is Jazz when she's not talking about her surgeries or vaginas or inserting herself into the lives of her trans friends (next week's episode looks cringey)?  Her mother enables all of this because it seems to give her life meaning to have a child who needs special support and accommodation. 

I agree with most of your post - but I would say Jeanette has created Jazz's entire personality and life around being trans.  Jazz has basically been a psychological and/or medical experiment her whole life, and received nothing but accolades and tons of attention for being so.  I feel sorry for her from that perspective because she hasn't ever experienced being any other way and has no idea how awful she is since it is still going on.  I would feel sorry for Jeanette as I'm sure it was confusing for her as a parent, but I think she loved/loves the attention too, and when this all started she was old enough to know better.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, kylies-lips said:

And I'm obviously not a surgeon or doctor but clearly they weren't joking when they mentioned how challenging surgery would be on Jazz due to lack of tissues and whatnot. It's hard for me to imagine what could possibly be so off for her requiring all these surgeries to adjust things.

Isn't the lack of tissue due to the fact that that Jeanette and Greg started putting Jazz on hormone blockers at the age of 5? They were wrong to do that. She wouldn't be having this many problems if they didn't start her so young. There wasn't enough time for her to develop any tissue or much of a penis for that matter. I believe the Dr. said that in previous season's. It all goes back to wanting to make Jazz happy, regardless if her adult parents knew better. Shame on Jeanette and Greg.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Her parents acknowledged her as transgender when she was five.  She did not start hormone blockers until she hit puberty.  The challenge to her surgery was lack of genital material to form into a vulva and vagina.  Doctors recommended she stop the hormone blockers to let her penis and scrotum develop; she chose not to.  They also recommended tissue expanders which she refused.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 7

Jazz is a very, very depressed person.  My mom was bi-polar but meds helped her with that.  Yet her anxiety/depression wasn't well controlled by meds.  What I'm getting at is I asked her psychiatrist if her condition made her the most self-centered person in the world.  He said yes, that a "me first" is part of the disease.  And very hard to treat, even when meds work.  As far as I know Jazz isn't on meds for anxiety/depression yet even at her young age reminds me of my mom's behavior.  Then again, maybe Jeanette needs a psychiatrist first  

She's been so exploited and dare I say groomed to accept the exploitation.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I noticed no skin grafts on her thighs when prancing around in the bikini in front of Noelle. I guess that means there was definitely a fourth surgery at some point.

I had the same thought afterward, but had already deleted the ep and couldn't go back and check.  I think at the time I was too appalled at her swanning around and bouncing up and down in front of Noelle, who was dressed neck to ankle in black trying to hide her male body.  I thought it was really insensitive to parade around like that on purpose while baiting Noelle.

I also noticed what looked like a huge blue vibrator on her bed during the scene where Jeanette charged up the stairs to save her baby.  Is it possible that she's been trying to masturbate and thought she was using it on her clitoris when it was actually her urethra and she opened it up?  I don't know if that is even possible, but it occurred to me when I saw a vibrator rather than a dilator.  And that started me wondering if she relies on her mom for the maintenance and cleaning of her dilation equipment as well.  If she's too lazy to lube, I can't see her actually getting her vagina out of bed and doing the washing up by herself.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Otter said:

Jazz is a very, very depressed person.  My mom was bi-polar but meds helped her with that.  Yet her anxiety/depression wasn't well controlled by meds.  What I'm getting at is I asked her psychiatrist if her condition made her the most self-centered person in the world.  He said yes, that a "me first" is part of the disease.  And very hard to treat, even when meds work.  As far as I know Jazz isn't on meds for anxiety/depression yet even at her young age reminds me of my mom's behavior.  Then again, maybe Jeanette needs a psychiatrist first  

She's been so exploited and dare I say groomed to accept the exploitation.  

@Otter, I’m not sure I understand your post so if I’ve misunderstood, Apologies in advance. I took your comments to mean that unchecked anxiety and depression makes someone into a “Me first” self centered, self obsessed person. I don’t think that’s true at all. I’ve also known people who are bi polar who are not me centric so I don’t know why that psychiatrist said that. I think if one is diagnosed with a personality disorder, like narcissism, that comment would indeed be truer, but not for anxiety and depression. Comments like that - not yours, the psychiatrist’s - seems like the sort of mentality that has caused society to not talk about mental health issues openly. Thankfully that’s mentality is changing now.

As for Jazz’s anxiety and depression, she probably would benefit greatly from talk therapy and some combo of anxiety and depression meds,  it that will never happen, sadly.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 2
On 2/4/2020 at 6:50 PM, Suzy Rhapsody said:

$60 to 80 thousand dollars, this is why many Americans go to Thailand for the surgery, which is much cheaper appearently.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, Lesia said:

"I have a pu$$y and i can't wait to show it" ?? Jesus.  What 18 year old talks like that? She gets more and more offensive with each episode.

Have you been on Twitter recently? 😉

Edited by Visaman666
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I noticed no skin grafts on her thighs when prancing around in the bikini in front of Noelle. I guess that means there was definitely a fourth surgery at some point.

That was recycled unused footage I believe from before the 3rd surgery, just to pad the running time of this episode.

• Useful 5
14 hours ago, Sile said:

I also noticed what looked like a huge blue vibrator on her bed during the scene where Jeanette charged up the stairs to save her baby.  Is it possible that she's been trying to masturbate and thought she was using it on her clitoris when it was actually her urethra and she opened it up? 

Oh lord, yeah Jazz was definitely masturbating. Why else would this lump appear that ended up being leftover erectile tissue? 

I appreciate that there's a show about a transgender teenager and what that entails. What I find uncomfortable is how much the show has focused on her genitals when she was not even legally an adult. It makes me wonder WTF her parents were thinking allowing this much extremely private, sexual information to be broadcast. Especially in this episode with the obvious masturbation storyline.

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure what she did in this episode that was so selfish.

Can you quote where someone called her selfish? I don't know what you're referring to. She was called "self-centered" by someone upthread but that wasn't referring to this episode specifically.

• Love 1