Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Trouble in Paradise

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ShowFan said:

They are not rats. They are crabs. Harmless and cute

4B53ADB2-2A16-46D8-9C75-3F6869298015.jpeg

I'm going to have to go with a nah on that one. I would have hit the hardest u turn you've ever seen.

Edited by Racj82
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, OnTime said:

Why the purple Westin hotel wristbands???

Does the hotel need to make sure they are guests and not crashing along with a camera crew?

Don't forget, they are at The Westin.

Westin resorts usually give wristbands when you check in to identify you as a guest when using the pool - at some resorts people will come park and walk through to use the pool or come in from the beach, but aren't actually staying there. Though, I can't imagine being a big issue with people who have a camera crew following them around! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I saw the clip of when she did it and it looked to me like it was well intended and a compliment.  She thought he looked cute and it was a sweet gesture.  I don't get why people these days like Brandon are so quick to take everything the wrong way.  And not only the wrong way but his OTT over-reaction was way creepier and strange than what she did, IMHO.  He seems to have a lot of hang ups like that.

I loved how she told Zach not to assume that she's attracted to him because it's not about that for her, blah, blah, blah.  She is as FOS as he is, LOL.  Anyone can see that she is totally into his appearance to the point of not wanting to face reality about his being a narcissistic douche and his lack of attraction for her!

I like Mindy but it was obvious she was bullshitting when she said that she was not at least physically attracted to Zack.  It was obvious that she was totally smitten with Beefy McManboobs the minute she saw him. He was the Bluto to her Olive Oyl.

5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Brandon my dude, if you don't like cameras all up in your face and like your space, reality is not the space for you. Between the thing with Taylor and him being pissy with production, he won't be a good fit for this show.

5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

It was a weird? episode to watch. The couples seem to be together more then usual on the honeymoon and we had 2 very happy couples, one in between couple and 2 struggling couples on day 3-4. I almost feel like if they are going to have 5 couples that if 2 couples are struggling they should be mostly off camera. They should be talking to experts and working on basics without the camera around. Then let us see the happy Katie and Derrick and Jess and Austin and then the stressful pairing of Brandon and Taylor (but at least they have their happy moments). 

If Brandon is having a hard time with the camera, the show should let him talk to a past contestant like AJ. AJ was clear he did not like filming but he and Steph found a way to deal with it and be successful. The show needs to use its resources and help these couples. I know they like drama for TV but I felt a little bad watching because these are people's lives. All I could think of was this episode of the old TV show Step by Step when Dana goes to take a test to see what career she should consider. She is shocked to find out it is prison guard and goes to question the expert that graded her test and finds out all the expert do is use a dartboard to choose the career and there is no testing. I kind of feel like these matches were paired with a dartboard? because I see no real reasons for any of the matches beyond , want to be married, love kids, sense of humor, just vague broad terms,

I think a big different was that AJ was totally enamored of Stephanie the minute he laid eyes on her and she had the right type of patience to deal with his tantrums. I imagine even at his most annoyed the fact that he got to be with her made it all worth it for him.

I find Brandon's attitude particularly hypocritical because this is the same dude who stuck his dirty ass hand into the cake and chased her around. This on top the fact as reality show participants, they are instructed to do these type of cute candid camera shots by the production crew. So Taylor had no malice and was just trying to follow instructions set by the show to make her jerky husband seem cute and interesting.

To me Brandon is a guy that has been raised by a family of women who taught him that the sun shines out of his rear end. He has been an awkward doofus bordering on rude from the second he met her. He knows that she is not going to be worshiping him the way that he feel like he deserves and it pisses him off, because he is really not into her in anyway.

1 hour ago, ShowFan said:

They are not rats. They are crabs. Harmless and cute

4B53ADB2-2A16-46D8-9C75-3F6869298015.jpeg

I love to eat crab legs but that thing looks like the creature from the Aliens movie that implants the Alien baby into your body....Hell no!

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Zach's hat. I hope the horse and buggy came with it.

Brandon is "freaked out" by Taylor's camera "in my face." He said this into a camera. In his face.

Now, all Zack needs is the beard and pipe.

• LOL 4

Zach's feeble attempt to be playful fell flat when Mr. Poufy Head tried to enlist the tour guide to tease Mindy about snakes in the water as they were taking a boat to gawk awkwardly at a village of humans going about their daily business.

The tour guide rolled his eyes and thought what an ass....

Anyone else wonder why Zach thinks wearing his bandana to make his pouf stand higher is fooling anyone....dude everyone knows you are short....

Looking forward to his hairdos this season..as he gets more desperate for camera time the higher his hair will be..he needs one of those QVC hair bumps to prop his hair up higher

Zach will weaponize any weaknesses Mindy foolishly reveals to him....her scrunchy faced giggly school girl act is too over the top...the other women at the dinner table looked at her thinking enough already....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 13

I think Zach was trying to say that he likes Mindy more when she’s projecting confidence about their relationship than when she is constantly trying to get a read on where he is/where they stand. 

Problem is she was more sincere in the pool when she said FML than she was at dinner.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, qtpye said:

that thing looks like the creature from the Aliens movie that implants the Alien baby into your body....Hell no!

I’m sure we don’t look to them any more handsome. At leas they are harmless. They don’t eat humans. And we eat crabs

15 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Anyone else wonder why Zach thinks wearing his bandana to make his pouf stand higher is fooling anyone....the dude is short....

I knew he reminded me of someone and now I remember: a shitzu! They have that kind of face and pouffy hairy. Except, of course, they are actually cute. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ShowFan said:

I’m sure we don’t look to them any more handsome. At leas they are harmless. They don’t eat humans. And we eat crabs

To each their own, I once saw a lady jump up like Wonder Woman when she saw a tiny little dog that I thought was adorable. The crabs actually kind of look like Pokemon so my kids would probably be into them.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Ohwell said:

What Taylor did is kinda creepy, I wouldn't like it either.  But I agree, Brandon needs to put on his big boy pants and tell her how he's feeling.

After last night, I’m liking Brandon and Michael.  I get their point.  Both their wives are too much with the complaining and speeches.  Taylor was wrong to film him and Meka is too much with the lectures.  Both should calm down, relax and let nature take its course.  They both are acting like fish wives two days in.  Meka is all over Michael about everything too soon and Taylor wants things her way.  Sorry, but I see two nice men there if the girls would just shut up and give them a chance.  Both guys don’t know what the hell to do or how.

• Love 5

What the heck was that word salad Zach was spouting?  Total gibberish. He's very aware of the camera and trying to play nice but he makes 0 sense. Brandon is another weirdo and I am not buying a video of him taken by Taylor set off a panic attack. He was straight up rude to her with his silent treatment of her all day long. For goodness sake, just talk to your wife if you're upset!

Michael., Michael, Michael... something is definitely off with you. If I am not mistaken, did he not flip the whole conversation with Pastor Cal? He seemed to be blaming the whole disagreement on Meka. Also, he should not have taken off his wedding ring. At this point I only see Jessica and Austin as remaining married. Katie and Derek a yes at the 8 week mark but questionable for the long run.

• Love 17
12 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

So we've got three amazingly craptastic communicators in Zach, Michael, & Brandon this season. Great.

My TV won't survive listening to Zach's BS circle talk all season.

Men don’t talk and don’t like to communicate with women when it comes to feelings.  My big husband sees what’s coming and tries to escape into another room when he sees me coming with a subject he isnt comfortable with.  He will talk about sports all day long tho.  They absolutely HATE confrontation, especially with a woman.  Brandon and Michael haven’t a clue what their wives want.  They are wired differently.  IMO.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

After last night, I’m liking Brandon and Michael.  I get their point.  Both their wives are too much with the complaining and speeches.  Taylor was wrong to film him and Meka is too much with the lectures.  Both should calm down, relax and let nature take its course.  They both are acting like fish wives two days in.  Meka is all over Michael about everything too soon and Taylor wants things her way.  Sorry, but I see two nice men there if the girls would just shut up and give them a chance.  Both guys don’t know what the hell to do or how.

I used to say (okay, I still say) that my Philosophy of Life is "Would Elizabeth Taylor Do That?" 😁 Like, camping? Negative! 

So, to my point: Brandon could use a suave guy, even fictional, for how to act. E.g., would Bond, James Bond, have shoved his paw into his wedding cake to eat some, like a starving bear at a beehive? No. Turn me off, dead man (Beatles allusion).

Michael might choose a straight-talkin' role model, to check his (alleged) on- and off-screen differences. 

I'm kidding on the square here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

On behalf of my shitzu brethren....Zach defiles the honorable top knot and bouffant we shitzus sport to keep the hair out of our eyes and to accentuate our adorably cute features

Zach doesn't have the gravitas to wear the topknot and we do not fool ourselves to think it makes us look taller...

Zach is a squatty body with a DQ curly Q hair do....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Even Jessica's and Austin's kissing was awkward. I don't think she'd had much practice. 

They are both 31. Jessica seems very accomplished in her nursing profession but both she and Austin come across as much younger. I agree they may not have had much dating experience.

• Love 11

I wish Mindy had the confidence to make Zach sit facing her while she eats a double cheeseburger with  a side of curly cheese fries, letting the grease run down both her wrists as she shovels it into her maw....is that the confidence he finds attractive?

Maybe she would think clearer if she ate.....she should join Michael for brekky...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Men don’t talk and don’t like to communicate with women when it comes to feelings.  My big husband sees what’s coming and tries to escape into another room when he sees me coming with a subject he isnt comfortable with.  He will talk about sports all day long tho.  They absolutely HATE confrontation, especially with a woman.  Brandon and Michael haven’t a clue what their wives want.  They are wired differently.  IMO.

Not to badger the point but this is your experience. It does not speak for all men or even many men. Men aren't a give mind. We all react differently. Just keeping it on show, we've had plenty  of guys who can and like to engage and communicate and vice versa. The same for people who suck at it.

In my opinion, a lot of what's going on here communication wise, is multiple people who never took the time to truly communicate with their partner or are struggling to not be a me and now be a we. A lot of single people are selfish. It's not even a bad thing. It's all about you. But, these people need to adjust that line of thinking. In general, use your damn words.

• Love 23
17 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I used to say (okay, I still say) that my Philosophy of Life is "Would Elizabeth Taylor Do That?" 😁 Like, camping? Negative! 

So, to my point: Brandon could use a suave guy, even fictional, for how to act. E.g., would Bond, James Bond, have shoved his paw into his wedding cake to eat some, like a starving bear at a beehive? No. Turn me off, dead man (Beatles allusion).

Michael might choose a straight-talkin' role model, to check his (alleged) on- and off-screen differences. 

I'm kidding on the square here. 

About the cake.  I think Brandon is shy underneath and did that out of nerves, not to be a smart ass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So many things wrong with this episode.

25 yo Meka is nowhere near mature enough for the situation she finds herself in, yet the Poseurs cast her.  

To think that she imagines her husband should talk to her family the same way he talks to her is preposterous.  If she were mature or experienced enough to have replied on the airplane "well let's wait and see", or "don't rule it out", she might have created a different vibe for her honeymoon.  She is simply not experienced enough to realize it is acceptable to say different things to different people.  To think that having the film-crew record it would improve matters was poorly considered.  She finds it more important to be 'right' and shesplain her observations, than to be successful.  She thinks being 'right' is being successful.

What was her ultimate career goal, be company president or CEO?  She can start her own company and do that now.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I'm actually liking them more after last night, too. 

I did like that Brandon apologized to Taylor for shutting her out and not explaining why he didn't like being filmed.  I still think it was creepy of her and and invasion of privacy of someone she doesn't know that well, even if they are "married."  She comes off as rather flighty and it's hard to imagine her as some kind of "scientist."

Meka is just too much and I don't even know what else to say about her.  I get why Michael is shutting down.  Also, I think she's too young to be married right now and I have a feeling that she's not attracted to Michael. 

• Love 11

First real moment in this season's MAFS...

Jessica owning up that she eats more than Austin...

Austin able to retort that he is too slow eating off his own plate because Jessica hovers his food down before he can get to it....

And both just laughed it off...so adorkable...

Meanwhile back at the Ranch....

Mindy would have crumpled into a sobbing ball under the table if Zach said as much about her...

Brandon would have stormed off...

Michael admitting if Meka touched his sacred breakfast foods, especially his evaporated milk...that would be a deal breaker...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, ShowFan said:

Taylor’s drink is randomly going up and down during her conversation with Brandon

Thanks for pointing that out, it was funny to watch.  The editing on that little scene must have taken forever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I saw the clip of when she did it and it looked to me like it was well intended and a compliment.  She thought he looked cute and it was a sweet gesture.  I don't get why people these days like Brandon are so quick to take everything the wrong way.  And not only the wrong way but his OTT over-reaction was way creepier and strange than what she did, IMHO.  He seems to have a lot of hang ups like that.

I don't dispute her intentions but I think if they had known each other longer and been more comfortable with each other, Brandon wouldn't have had a problem with it.  Since they had only known each other for a few days, maybe in his mind he was wondering if she was a stalker.

• Love 2

Ugh, what a shitshow. I can't understand why or how Zach and Mindy were matched. I knew as soon as I saw that they were paired up that he wouldn't be attracted to her. She's one of those women who, if you told me she was 48 years old, I wouldn't disagree with you (Kate Middleton is the same, particularly with those frumpy clothes she wears).  Zach wants some little gym bunny with big boobs who will stoke his massive ego. Instead he got an uptight stick who, to his astonishment, doesn't think he's the hottest shit that's ever dropped.

Michael and Meke are done. Just admit it and move on. Brandon is immature and Taylor is high maintenance. Not a good mix.

The other two couples are cute as anything and I hope they make it. I love all four of them, particularly dorky Austin with his wavy hair.

• Love 13

Did anyone catch when Zach said something about he likes women to wear nice clothing?  I forget exactly when he said it but I'm sure it was referring to Mindy's plane attire.  If she wants to make a go of this she needs to stop talking all the time and do something about it.  He wanted to go out for drinks that night and instead she makes him sit on a crab infested blanket and talk more about how he is not attracted to her.  Pretty sure she announced at the wedding from the altar that he was really handsome, so I don't think he is questioning whether or not she is physically attracted to him.  What she did there was give him the upper hand which she never should have done.  She should have come across as confident and maybe a little hard to get and perhaps he would have eventually found her attractive even though she is clearly not his type.  But at least put you best foot forward Mindy.  Shower before bed, wear something cute.  You can dress very casually in the airport but you can still look well put together.  Wear some cute leggings vs sweatpants that you borrowed from your grandmother.

I think the experts were very cruel to put Mindy with Zach.  Zach probably came in saying he has a "type" and he needs something different in order to make a commitment.  But guys like him don't really mean that.  They just want arm candy.  And Mindy is not his arm candy.  Mindy needs a nice guy with looks that are similar to hers.  I could actually see her with someone who is several years older than her.  I think she has a certain class about her that comes probably from figure skating and ballet.  Yes she is athletic, but not in the way Zach wants.  

Also, why not send them on an athletic date, like ziplining or waterfall rapelling?  Something that is actually fun and could show their adventurous sides. 

Did Michael and Meka even get to do an activity?  They need to do something besides sitting around and talking all day which is clearly not working for them.  And Brandon is an ass.   I would not be forgiving him anytime soon.  He is playing for the cameras as much as Zach is which is why he is pissed she filmed him when he wasn't ready for it.  She is such a sweet girl and this guy is an immature clown.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

My two cents is that I think it's too early to call Michael a creep or an abuser or a gastlighter.  They've been married FOUR DAYS and I really don't know what he said to Meka, though I tend to believe her simply because he left the room, not because she's a woman. 

However, Meka is starting to grate on my nerves.  Maybe she's watched too many romcoms and Lifetime movies.  If the guy isn't perfect, then he's a psycho.  I thought Brandon really reacted WAY over the top to Taylor.  But then again, they really don't know each other that well.  Taylor too was freaking out, because Brandon was upset, but then again they don't know each other very well.

A good friend of mine married a man who lied to her about stuff you really shouldn't lie about.  She didn't care.  They got married and were married until she passed away.

Maybe the issue with these couples is we've all been inundated with "stranger danger" for a long time.  The attitude is, "if I don't know you, I can't trust you because you might be a killer," though a lot of times it's the person you think you know who could be a killer.

When Zach speaks, all I hear is "blah blah blah."  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Zach wants some little gym bunny with big boobs who will stoke his massive ego.

Yep.  Just adding some details....

Zach wants some little 24 year old blonde gym bunny with big boobs who will stoke his massive ego.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

It was really weird.. 

25AFA7A4-E987-43CB-8D8C-ADD2C03EF3CA.jpeg

I was embarrassed for Meka's knees.  (I wouldn't want a close up of my knees on national television either.)

Sometimes Zach's face looks puffy, with blotchy red spots on his cheeks and around his eyes.  Maybe he should avoid the sun as much as possible? 

• Love 4

That Mindy perceives Zach's BS yet doesn't carry that perception to its logical conclusion is mind-boggling.

It really isn't difficult for a man to say "I'm very attracted to you" or "I find you beautiful/lovely/pretty/sexy"---when he means it, or even when he doesn't but wants to seduce anyway.

Zach wants Mindy at arm's length. 

Oh, wait! Zach could have an epiphany that his own looks might fade and it's what's inside a person's heart and soul that matter and.....😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I don’t think Jessica is attracted to Austin and her giggling is trying to cover it up. Mindy and Meka are both women who talk and analyze too much and their husbands want to have fun and not talk. Zach is a jerk though who thinks everyone needs to fall all over him. It is ok if he isn’t attracted to Mindy- as long as he is honest and doesn’t act different when the cameras are rolling.

I can’t get a read on Michael because he seems like he is reading from a script rather than talking about actual feelings. Not sure I understand what is going on with Taylor and Brandon either. She seems pretty laid back and like she is trying to have fun. Maybe Brandon has serious anxiety issues and if so, he shouldn’t be on this show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Ugh, Meka's fake long fingernails were just as bad. Why do people get those????

3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I was embarrassed for Meka's knees.  (I wouldn't want a close up of my knees on national television either.)

• Love 5
13 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Well you mentioned it isn't like he's a rapist or serial killer... I get that. There's other forms of abuse & he's showing red flags, that's all I'm saying.

But I guess we'll see how things progress here.

For me, I can't tell someone's abusive just by what I see on an edited TV show, especially since we did not hear exactly what he said to Meka.

But people do see things based on their own experiences.  Doesn't make one person right and the other wrong.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

They are married. They are on a reality show together. She was lying next to him in their bed and filming him with a camera they were given with the express intent to film each other. What part of that reads as stalker? 😂

Really, they both had cameras?  Did he film her too?  I'm asking because I didn't watch every minute of the show.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, qtpye said:

He wanted someone “cooler” and it seems like he finds her to be a bit of a dweeb.

I find Mindy to be a bit of a dweeb, too. She is annoying AF. But....Zach with his word salad is even more annoying AF.  

Brandon is such a passive agressive douche but he and Taylor make such a pretty, pretty couple. 

Katie and Derek's morning after pillow talk to the camera "We did a thing", "Uh huh, yeah, we did a thing". I know they're young but please. Talk like an adult. And if I hear these 26 yr olds say one more time "I waited my WHOLE LIFE to fall in love" I'm gonna bash in my TeeVee.  

The twin and what's his name are boring. 

Meeka and Michael are a disaster. She was a mess before she walked down the aisle with her crying and pouting. Michael never had a chance. Too bad she was right and he turned out to be everything she feared. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

I think either the experts or Brandon are exposing themselves as mega assholes for subjecting Taylor to his behavior in this way, depending on whether the panic attacks are legit. Let's assume he genuinely has some kind of panic disorder. That means that a) he disclosed it to the experts and they cast him anyway without advising him to be up front with Taylor about it so she can be prepared to deal with the fallout when it manifests or b) he didn't tell them about it when asked about any medical issues.

We are all human.  We all have issues.  If the show tried to pair up people who had zero issues, there wouldn't be anybody to cast for the show.  

The person who has anxiety might be very good with money.  The person who sends their partner flowers might be messy.  The person who is very neat might have a wandering eye.  You just never know with people, which is why I think this show is a crap shoot, anybody can match people together and get the same results.

Sometimes I think the problem with dating is that no one wants to accept another's human-ness.  We all make mistakes, we all fuck up.  I don't think a person should be labeled difficult/abusive/psycho just because they are not perfect.  Just my two cents.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, OnTime said:

Why the purple Westin hotel wristbands???

Does the hotel need to make sure they are guests and not crashing along with a camera crew?

Don't forget, they are at The Westin.

When I've stayed at all inclusive they tell the staff what level you are. Most have private areas for their top tier guests. And if they allow under 18 it shows who can drink.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Really, they both had cameras?  Did he film her too?  I'm asking because I didn't watch every minute of the show.

I believe each couple is given a camera that they are instructed to use to film each other for more off the cuff, cutsie moments. Most of the couples have used them almost exclusively for sweet little moments being silly in bed. It's not like she pulled out a secret camera and hid in the bathroom to film him showering.

2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

We are all human.  We all have issues.  If the show tried to pair up people who had zero issues, there wouldn't be anybody to cast for the show.  

Sometimes I think the problem with dating is that no one wants to accept another's human-ness.  We all make mistakes, we all fuck up.  I don't think a person should be labeled difficult/abusive/psycho just because they are not perfect.  Just my two cents.

I agree with you - I didn't mean to say that they shouldn't cast anyone with any issues. There wouldn't be anyone on the show of that were the case! But in order to really go through this process they need to lay out their cards and the experts need to try to give them advice on how to be a good partner once they're aware of their issues. I'd actually be way more invested in Brandon's story if he had disclosed a true mental health issue with the experts and wanted help finding a partner who could help him develop a strong relationship while living with it.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

If so then I've known some very different men.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

I believe each couple is given a camera that they are instructed to use to film each other for more off the cuff, cutsie moments. Most of the couples have used them almost exclusively for sweet little moments being silly in bed. It's not like she pulled out a secret camera and hid in the bathroom to film him showering.

Ok, I can understand filming if someone is awake, but I'd still not want to be filmed if I were sleeping.   Also, what's "cute" to one person might not be "cute" to their partner, especially if they basically just met and don't know each other.  So Brandon overreacted, but at least he apologized.  I wonder if he filmed her doing anything "cute."

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Ok, I can understand filming if someone is awake, but I'd still not want to be filmed if I were sleeping.   Also, what's "cute" to one person might not be "cute" to their partner, especially if they basically just met and don't know each other.  So Brandon overreacted, but at least he apologized.  I wonder if her filmed her doing anything "cute."

It's the at least that kills me. He wouldn't talk to her for most of the day but talked about what she'd done in a group setting, refused any attempt she made at communication and then finally said he'd wanted to talk to her alone but hadn't had the chance. And then told her to get over it! But AT LEAST he apologized?

See, I need more than that from an adult. He really could have just said it makes him uncomfortable to be filmed while he's sleeping and asked her not to do it again. 

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

It's the at least that kills me. He wouldn't talk to her for most of the day but talked about what she'd done in a group setting, refused any attempt she made at communication and then finally said he'd wanted to talk to her alone but hadn't had the chance. And then told her to get over it! But AT LEAST he apologized?

See, I need more than that from an adult. He really could have just said it makes him uncomfortable to be filmed while he's sleeping and asked her not to do it again. 

Wow.  This is a reality show. So yes, AT LEAST he manned up and apologized instead of letting her twist in the wind any longer.  (If that had happened to Meka, she would have held it over a dude's head for years.  LOL)  

• Love 2

Zach and Mindy

I suspect Zach believed being honest about what he felt towards her was the best policy and way of communicating what he felt. However telling someone in a situation like this that you don't feel physical attraction towards them is lethal. She can't change her face or body type so all she can do is feel terribly self conscience. Also like many contestants he's married not at first sight...but married upon approval. Its very hard when one of the couples is sincere, does want to be married and accepts the terms and conditions of this marriage and the other doesn't. I'm not sure how well Zach communicated his type. Mindy is a beautiful woman...but I admit I wouldn't be attracted either because she is too thin for my taste. I like buttocks, breasts and hips on a woman but I would have communicated that. I do feel really bad for her. I don't think Zach is a terrible man but if he was looking for something specific, he should have done that for himself.

Meka and Micheal appear to be a doomed couple...if you can't be nice and have fun on a honeymoon whats going to happen in when they go back to usual life?

Taylor and Brandon

I have no idea why such an attractive pair felt they needed to be married at first sight.

Jessica and Austin

Jessica is too thin also...but she has a very pleasant demeanor. This couple is still in the clouds we'll have to wait and see what happens and they land back on earth.

Katie and Derek

Seems to be working out...

• Love 5
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

That is true.  I’m probably just going by my own experience and some of our friends.  

Same here. And I don't really like talking feelings so don't fit the type for women either.

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

For me, I can't tell someone's abusive just by what I see on an edited TV show, especially since we did not hear exactly what he said to Meka.

It's a he said/she said, except she's so concerned & upset it's concerning me. If they only show her being cranky I'll have to wonder what's going on sans cameras (& in the editing room).

Brandon was a pissy little bitch toward Taylor all day, but it's basic consideration not to film someone, particularly a stranger you just married, w/o (at least) their knowledge. She did the same thing on the plane. Maybe she's just being her version of 'playful', but to me it's creepy & intrusive. However, he should've just told her it made him uncomfortable instead of acting childish.

Granted it's also basic consideration not to maul your wedding cake (especially not knowing how stranger wife would take that), so they're both annoying me. 

Jessica & Austin are so freaky together. I didn't think either one of them knows how to kiss - that scene was so uncomfortable to watch.

Katie continues to grate on my nerves. She has a smugness about her, & that weird head thing she does is so irritating to watch.

Mindy's another BS'er as someone else said. If Zach were to tell her she's gorgeous she'd be jumping him, stat.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 7