Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Trouble in Paradise

• Start Topic

Some of the newlyweds live out their fairy-tale love story on the tropical beaches of Panama, while other couples get off to a rocky start; tensions rise as three couples struggle to find common ground with their stranger spouses.

• Love 1
(edited)

Meka stated on Unfiltered that she felt Michael meant what he said off camera & watching the clip made her angry again. She's "hopeful" at this point, to build the trust back since they hardly know each other & don't have a history yet.

Mindy said by the time of the hallway clip Zach had told her 3 times he was not attracted to her, first time being the wedding day. Mindy felt at that point he needed to apologize to her for hurting her feelings. But also at this point she still has "hope".

Reg. Zach asking Mindy what he should do about his lack of attraction, Jessica expressed that it's Zach problem & not Mindy's.  (yeppers)

11 minutes ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Sounds like a good episode...lots for us to gossip about.

No, not "gossip", snark... it's snark... not gossip... snark.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I think Michael is a big liar.

I think Mindy doesn't understand that Zach is not attracted to her. Maybe he should say it in semaphore?

Oops, quoted myself!  Anyhoo, it appears that Zach went for BS Lingo, complete  with fake smile.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Austin needs Proactiv, stat!

I missed the part where Zack was explaining what he said to Mindy.  What bullshit did he tell her?

That he was sorry for being "brutally honest," and that realizing that is part of his "evolution," and they can "move forward" now.

To her credit, Mindy grasped that he was gobbledygooking her. "What did he just say?"

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I think Michael is a big liar.

I think Mindy doesn't understand that Zach is not attracted to her. Maybe he should say it in semaphore?

I’m hoping he’ll communicate it with interpretive synchronized swimming.

• LOL 16
  • Ok so Mindy’s ear has a tearing.
  • The way Zach had his luggage thrown in the middle of the room...I’d divorce him for that 
  • Katie is super cute but this pink bikini bottom looked like diapers. Not doing her any favors 
  • Brandon is already an asshole. So is Zach, but we knew that 

• Love 15

Brandon mentioned something about not liking Taylor taking pictures of him.  I must have missed seeing that, and I do wonder why she did it.

Meka Shut the fuck up.  TMI.  That conversation should be between you and Michael.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 6
(edited)

Mindy forgets how she was falling all over herself over Zach about 24hrs prior, saying she felt "chemistry". Guess him not being attracted kinda killed it for her.

Anyone else not surprised Austin seems to have no body hair...

Edited by gonecrackers
forgot an 's'
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Brandon mentioned something about not liking Taylor taking pictures of him.  I must have missed seeing that, and I do wonder why she did it.

Meka Shut the fuck up.  TMI.  That conversation should be between you and Michael.

She filmed him snoring, which apparently bugged the crap out of him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

This Meka-Michael discussion is not rocket surgery, producers. We got it the first time you showed the clip. Michael should have kept his personal red line to himself for a few days at least, and Meka should have simply laughed in his face when he mentioned it. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

Mindy talking about ZACH'S being "oblivious"?! Knock, knock, anybody home in Mindy's brain?

And Zach replies about "trying to build an attraction," and she STILL doesn't get it! 

She thinks he's saying "nothing," but he's saying everything.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

That he was sorry for being "brutally honest," and that realizing that is part of his "evolution," and they can "move forward" now.

To her credit, Mindy grasped that he was gobbledygooking her. "What did he just say?"

I loved that moment. I just wish she’d have told him to his face.

What is Brandon’s actual problem? Can he put on his big boy pants and say “I wish you hadn’t recorded me while I was sleeping?”

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

What is Brandon’s actual problem? Can he put on his big boy pants and say “I wish you hadn’t recorded me while I was sleeping?”

What Taylor did is kinda creepy, I wouldn't like it either.  But I agree, Brandon needs to put on his big boy pants and tell her how he's feeling.

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Zacks stupid hat has gone to his head.  He thinks he’s a movie star or a super model.

• Love 13

Man, Brandon is really pissed.  It’s either her big speech or he’s just not into her at all.  He went and sat with Kutcher ( I call him) which was embarrassing for everyone.   Sorry, I mean Michael.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Mindy calling Zach on his arrogance about his looks is awesome. He totally just assumes she’s attracted to him. I also love that she’s peeped his circle talking game right off the bat. I find him so irritating - he talks a lot and says nothing.

My problem with Mindy is that she continues to listen to his bullshit.  She knows he's not attracted to her, so why even bother trying to jam him up anymore?  Just let it go Mindy. 

• Love 16