Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Snake Bye

• Start Topic

Porsha is taken by surprise when ex-fiancé Dennis pops up with a ring and unexpected question. With a different question in mind, Kenya, Kandi, and Porsha wonder who is responsible for the alleged recording of Cynthia. Nene'sfriend and #1 suspect Yovanna sends the investigation spinning out of control when lines are crossed and fingers are pointed. In the aftermath, Toronto Carnival becomes a circus of intrigue at the final dinner when accusations fly about infidelities and a mysterious lady.

Airdate 01.12.2020

I'm not 100% sure, but I think "It's not a recording, it's an audio" may be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. If you're going to say something ridiculous, it should at least be entertaining, like Marlo telling everyone she was scared to bring her dogs around Dennis and calling Cynthia a "bald-headed scallywag."

Now that "the snake" is revealed, I hope the ladies can finally talk about something else.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 22

NeNe is disgusting. What's up with her coming in and exposing her breasts? At one point she deliberately pulled over her robe to expose her breasts. No one wants to see them. I think Andy Cohen would love nothing better than to see NeNe get into a knock down drag out fight.  Bravo is really reaching in the gutter with these housewives shows.  

• Love 17

Carnival was beautiful and the ladies looked awesome as well.  I wish they had spent more time on that instead of that nonsensical fight. Grown ass women acting like this, it is a damn shame and embarrassing to say the least.

Kenya is just messy for no reason.  She is miserable and just wants to spread her misery.

I am not liking this new aggressive Cynthia. She seems to take on the personality of whoever she is friends with at the moment.. Cynthia will always be a follower.

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

This is the chain of events:

• The group minus Nene/Yovanna go to Marlo's room & wonder who the snake is
  • Yovanna comes in, they confront her
  • Nene comes in the room with her titty out eating a bay of Lays chips. 
  • Yovanna tells the group instead of worrying about the recording, worry about who is fake
  • Cynthia asks Yovanna if she recorded her; Yovanna says no
  • Kenya, Kandi & Cynthia ask Nene about the recording; Nene plays semantics games
  • Marlo compares the situation to the Cynthia/Mike recording situation from last year
  • Cynthia tries to confront Marlo, who tells her she's just mad because she got caught
  • After Marlo calls Cynthia "insecure," Cynthia jumps up to leave but is persuaded to stay
  • Nene tells the group there is audio but she's not telling who it is
  • Marlo tells Yovanna to please explain to the group what happened
  • Porsha confronts Yovanna; Yovanna claims Dennis is the snake that Porsha needs to worry about
  • Cynthia leaves; Nene & Kenya run after her.  They beg Nene to just say who it is. 
  • Everyone goes back to the room except Nene/Yovanna.  Nene wants Yovanna to just tell the group what happened.
  • Nene brings Yovanna back to the room; Kenya jumps up yelling SECURITY.  Cynthia gets up too.
  • Porsha is trying to get at Yovanna while Nene tries to hold her back; production busts into the room and puts Yovanna out.
  • Yovanna screams Porsha needs to worry about Dennis sleeping with animals; Nene is trying to hold Porsha back. 
  • Kenya, Cynthia, Porsha & Nene are up; Nene wants Cynthia to hear what she had to say, but Cynthia says she'll hear it at a later time
  • This is when Kenya tells Nene she should've have said something earlier
  • Cynthia starts pointing with her finger while Nene starts coming for Kenya to tell her to STFU
  • Kenya yells back at Nene to STFU, then Kenya starts pointing her finger in Nene's face*
  • Production comes in to break up the fight; they, Marlo and Porsha try to hold Nene back; they hem her up by the hotel window
  • Kenya (holding Eva's arm) leaves the room
  • Nene breaks free from production and comes after Kenya in the hallway; 3 dudes from production are holding Nene back as Kenya, Cynthia & Eva leave
  • Then Nene goes back to the room to confront Marlo and Marlo was not having it

I'm really not sure what set Nene off in that rage because up to that point, she was the one holding other people back.  I chalk it up to exploding her frustrations out on somebody she does not like.

*It appeared as though BOTH Nene & Kenya were pointing in each other's faces

It was never outright stated but Yovanna was the snake.  She recorded Cynthia with her phone.  She told Nene & Marlo she had receipts of Cynthia talking bad about Nene and after the hotel fight Nene mentioned something about a stupid video.  Production also heavily implied Yovanna was the snake with all the snake sound effects they gave her whenever she came in a scene.

Thanks for the breakdown!  I appreciate it!  One thing a newly engaged woman, (or any human being for that matter), should have to hear is, “You need to worry about your fiancé sleeping with animals!”  Lordy.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Drivethroo is amazing!  Thank you for the fight timeline.

I kind of liked Marlo bringing up Cynthia's hot mic moment last year.  I just don't believe any of her explanations and denials about it.  But it does help me put into context why this is such a big deal this season.

I sort of feel like Cynthia Bailey is a persona who always stays above the fray.  But the facade is kind of showing.  Dont get me wrong, I still like her, but i think she's calculating in her own way.

I like Marlo this season.  I just do.  I'm relieved she is not the snake.  Apparently I'm slightly invested in her this year!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

That was AWESOME DRIVETHROO!!!! Thank you for the blow by blow.  In the end, did we decide that Yovanna was the snake?

Carnival looked like so much FUN!!!

WHY does Kenya ALWAYS have to stir the turd?  Can she EVER just have fun and not throw some shit around? Apparently NOT.

• Love 13

Lawd, I can’t believe 12-months-pregnant Eva had to jump into the fray to hold people back. Nene and Marlo will always be friends because they both have the temperament of a nine-year-old, so quick to anger and get crazy.

We all suspected Yovanna was the snake. I had to laugh when the editors paused the carnival music so we could hear That Bitch’s luggage wheels as she was leaving. Bye, ashy!

Yikes, Porsha’s “I hope she wasn’t talking about Dennis” TH didn’t age well, with the current cheating rumor about Dennis. Damn, Kenya — we can always count on you to be messy for no reason. And Marlo, she doesn’t know how to apologize properly because it requires humility, of which she has none.

I was underwhelmed by the show’s carnival footage, but I did like Cynthia’s dreads with her crown. And I liked her Designing Women TH look, too.

LOL, right, Tanya, because people don’t fight in Canada. Give me a break! She may start pulling her weight next episode, I would LOVE for her to come for Kenya and get dragged. 😈

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

On WWHL it was disclosed what Tanya brought back from Canada for Kenya.  And, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

And, Tanya?  With part of the Royal family moving to Canada, you may soon have fighting in Canada.  Be patient.

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

WHY does Kenya ALWAYS have to stir the turd?  Can she EVER just have fun and not throw some shit around? Apparently NOT.

Kandi was defending Kenya's atrocious behavior earlier tonight on Andy's show.. Kenya is just awful..

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Axie said:

On WWHL it was disclosed what Tanya brought back from Canada for Kenya.  And, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I can’t watch Andy Cohen, would you be able to reveal it in a spoiler tag?

ETA: It’s Tanya, I shouldn’t be surprised it’s boring, LOL.

Edited by link417
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, link417 said:

I can’t watch Andy Cohen, would you be able to reveal it in a spoiler tag?

ETA: It’s Tanya, I shouldn’t be surprised it’s boring, LOL.

How do I do a spoiler tag?  Thanks!

1 minute ago, Axie said:

How do I do a spoiler tag?  Thanks!

Up at the top of your comment box where you see B I U, etc., there is an eye with a line though it. Just click the eye and then type in the pink text box. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

But the real reason Cynthia was so mad at Marlo is because Cynthia told on herself by accusing Marlo.  The only way she could possibly think Marlo recorded her talking bad about Nene is because Cynthia was talking bad about Nene to Marlo.

Moral of the story: don't talk bad about people behind their backs to multiple people.

Well since Nene is so vague about what was on the audio not recording, it would not be surprising if it’s the same shit she has told to NeNe’s face or in the tons of interviews she has given about their relationship. This was a whole lot of nothing because they all constantly talk shit about each other. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13

I only felt sorry for Baby Maverick in Eva’s belly!

WTH?????   🙃

yea!! Carnival!

I love it when Porsha dances. She is so much fun.

I love their costumes. 

We don’t wear these cabaret type costumes during Latin Caribbean carnivals.
Instead, we wear Indigenous & colonial costumes and dance to African music.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Well since Nene is so vague about what was on the audio not recording, it would not be surprising if it’s the same shit she has told to NeNe’s face or in the tons of interviews she has given about their relationship. This was a whole lot of nothing because they all constantly talk shit about each other. 

Nene was harping in her TH that we are finally seeing the 50 cents she's been talking about. Did she expect the audience to get the vapors just because Cynthia cussed out Marlo?

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Nene was harping in her TH that we are finally seeing the 50 cents she's been talking about. Did she expect the audience to get the vapors just because Cynthia cussed out Marlo?

And actually having now seen the clip where what is mentioned it is literally the shit Cynthia has been saying to everyone all day everyday since the falling out that Nene is toxic and it’s not good to have her in her life. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Well since Nene is so vague about what was on the audio not recording, it would not be surprising if it’s the same shit she has told to NeNe’s face or in the tons of interviews she has given about their relationship.

I've seen this theory elsewhere, and I think it's the most plausible explanation:

There IS no recording. But there is audio.  Yovanna dialed up Nene at some point during her conversation with Cynthia and Nene listened on the other end of the line as Cynthia trashed her.

The problem I have with Cynthia coming after Marlo is Marlo doesn't operate that way (recording somebody) and Cynthia knows it.  Would Marlo play runteldat to Nene? She absolutely would and that's why had her under suspicion.  But Marlo wouldn't record Cynthia and bring it back to Nene, she would've been like "Gurl we was at Old Lady Gang and Cynthia started saying XYZ about you."  That's why Marlo was hurt/offended by Cynthia's accusations.

And again, Cynthia wouldn't have to worry about who recorded her trashing Nene if she hadn't been running to everyone trashing Nene.

If Cynthia is done with Toxic Nene, why does she care who recorded her and why?

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

There IS no recording. But there is audio.  Yovanna dialed up Nene at some point during her conversation with Cynthia and Nene listened on the other end of the line as Cynthia trashed her.

That makes no sense that is Nene parsing bullshit. If it can be played back it is a Recording because even if it was accidental choosing to keep it and spread it around is a choice. Nene herself said more than once this episode that she hasn’t heard it and has said to Kandi that it was a recording. Her story is so full of holes. They showed a clip of Yvonna stating what that it was the stuff about Nene being toxic which Cynthia has publically stated multiple times. Not to mention they showed the clip of the phone so they were filming and the entire time this has been presented as someone recording Cynthia when it wasn’t being filmed which was Cynthia’s whole problem with it.

i hope no one not involved in production was staying on that floor because that would have been annoying as fuck. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

What does it mean to “call [someone] out by [her] name?” I’d never heard that before last week’s show. And then Marlo ad Cynthia said it again tonight. 

4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Basically, it means to insult someone.

More specifically, it means calling them something insulting other than their name (e.g., bitch, motherfucker, heifer, ho, etc.).

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Nene acting like Marlo caused the problem afterwards - hah!

I also got a laugh out of Kandi (I think) telling everyone to quiet down in the hall or they were gonna get kicked out of the hotel. 

• Love 12

How the hell does this bitch have the nerve to walk in with that bad blonde wig talking about all you bitches are fake AFTER LYING on camera to their faces that she wasn't the rat? IT was on camera that you were in fact the rat ... how the fuck did she think she was gonna play that off? Like oops my bad I forgot that it really was me?? She was trying to hard from the moment she first popped up on this show.... Bye snake

• Love 10
10 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Memorable lines from tonight's episode:

• What's that bitch room number?
  • Big Blow Up Booty
  • Cynthia, You Bald Headed Scallywag
  • I wasn't gone take none of my puppies around him if it was (true) (referring to Dennis)
  • The snake is ya man!
  • Why am I seeing your titty?
  • Sit yo ass down, Bob Marley

This is why I just can't quit them.

I saw WWHL, too. Even Tanya's tea is boring. I wonder what she's doing on this show. She seems so . . . functional. Everybody knows that Real Housewives don't travel well; that's why there's one or more trips per season. It was like watching Camp Counselor Female Carlton Banks* organizing a trip for Bebe's Kids.

*Kenya's impression of her was stupid and pointless. Did any of the other ladies even laugh? Kenya should stop trying to do impressions. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

What does it mean to “call [someone] out by [her] name?” I’d never heard that before last week’s show. And then Marlo ad Cynthia said it again tonight. 

It may help that the phrase is “call [someone] out/outside of [their] name.”

• Love 2
13 hours ago, drivethroo said:
  • Kenya (holding Eva's arm) leaves the room

And this is how you know Kenya is not really ' bout that life. Her reaction to Nene coming at her was to grab the one person that Nene absolutely would not strike or push aside to accompany her out of the room. She is always trying to make like she is someone who will scrap, but every time hands come close to getting thrown after she initiates some mess, she scurries off quick, fast, and in a hurry.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

They need to purge this cast, STAT.

Kenya is married to a man who doesn't want her, yet she thinks she's all that because she's "a wife."  

Porsha is with a man who cheated on her while she was pregnant with THEIR child.  And everybody ooohhhs and ahhhas that he came to Toronto to give her the ring she gave back to him.  Is everybody stupid?

Cynthia is desperate to get married to ANYBODY.  She married Peter, who might or might not have tried to take her to the cleaners.  Whatever happened to the Bailey Modeling Agency?  Did that go the way of the Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency?

Nene's addicted to fame and needs the $$$

Kandi's the only smart one IMO, she's using the show to promote herself.  Hope she didn't have that other child because she's desperate to keep Todd.

Eva is another one who thinks her shit doesn't stink because she's "a wife." 

giphy.gif

They are some thirsty pathetic ladies.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, dosodog said:

I kind of liked Marlo bringing up Cynthia's hot mic moment last year.  I just don't believe any of her explanations and denials about it. 

Same here.  That was such a bitch move to play both sides against the middle, and I don’t remember Cynthia apologizing when she got caught.  She just covered it up and got caught again trying to get her story straight with Kandi.  We never got any resolution on that issue.  It was just like...Cynthia lied like a dog, but Nene is awful, so...Cynthia is in the clear.  There can be two murderers.  Haven’t they seen the movie Scream?  

10 hours ago, drivethroo said:

And again, Cynthia wouldn't have to worry about who recorded her trashing Nene if she hadn't been running to everyone trashing Nene.

If Cynthia is done with Toxic Nene, why does she care who recorded her and why?

This is where I’m at with the issue too.  How on God’s green earth did Cynthia become the victim here?  Where does she get off letting a giant Lisa Rinna tear fall down her face as she begs Nene to tell her who has the audio?  The full question is, “Nene, who recorded me talking shit behind your back?”  Does that sound utterly absurd to anyone else?

This show has officially morphed into RHBH, where they let a dog’s status at a kettle dominate their entire season.  The first half of this season was dominated by the snake, which is so convoluted that I liken it to The Troubles in Northern Ireland:  “If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention.”  And now it looks like the back half of the season may be dominated by Tanya’s cheating scandal and who knew what when.  It’s boring.

This wasn’t a good episode for Porsha in my opinion.  She has already gotten physical three times on this show.  If you’re going to come for someone every time they make jokes about beastiality, you shouldn’t have taken Dennis back.  It comes with the territory.  This was really not a put your hands on someone situation.  

Also, Porsha and Dennis and Tanya and Paul can stop referring to themselves as “husband and wife” anytime now.  You know who are husbands and wives?  People who are married.  If you’re not married, you can have a boyfriend or girlfriend or fiancé, but not a husband or wife.  It’s very, very simple.  

I didn’t think it was sweet or something speech-worthy that Dennis re-proposed to Porsha after having “been selfish.”  Technically, he lost her because he was being unselfish—spreading his dick around wherever anyone wanted it to go.  I think it should have been a private moment for them to get re-engaged.  Maybe, with all that’s gone before, don’t even talk about it until you have a venue booked and you are ready to send out save-the-dates.  Dennis jamming the ring onto Porsha’s finger before she even said “yes” was a microcosm of this whole FUBAR thing.

I know that when they’re talking about who did a recording, they are talking about the loss of trust over who may have done a secret recording, but I have to say there is something unintentionally hilarious about eight women being recorded in a hotel room (you could actually see the camera in one shot), and having them collectively wonder who could possibly be recording them.  It’s too meta.

Eva must really need that Bravo coin if she was sitting in a hotel room listening to bullshit at 2 am when she had to fly out at 5 am and she looked like she was about to have that baby on the floor.  

Nene didn’t want to spill the details on who had the audio because a.) as long as the question went unanswered, a lot of attention would be on her and; b.) she was trying to draw this moment out to its full 15 minutes, likely because the producers told her they had nothing else.  She was acting the whole damn time, and not well.

I think another reason Cynthia got upset with Marlo, other than the fact that she brought up Cynthia’s prior lies, was that Nene had just revealed the recorded conversation wasn’t necessarily something anyone recorded maliciously, so apparently the numbers of who it could have been suddenly went up exponentially, which just goes to show how much shit Cynthia was talking about Nene.  

If I were Yovanna, I wouldn’t have owned up to being “the snake” in that particular environment either.  It was seven against one in closed quarters.  Not the time or place.  I literally would have been in fear of my safety at that point.  I don’t know why she stuck around at all actually.

OMG.  Porsha doesn’t know what the devil’s advocate is!  She takes it literally: “How can you be the devil’s advocate with your friends?”  🤫

I think Kenya was being a big bitch through this whole thing, but I didn’t disagree with her questions about whether people want to know if their significant other is cheating, and then following up with an example when she was directly asked to define cheating.  Just going off vibes, I think the allegation against Paul is true, and if I were Tanya, I would want to know yesterday, so that I could dump him and get a full STD panel.  Funny that Kandi thought it was a reference to Todd though...

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is where I’m at with the issue too.  How on God’s green earth did Cynthia become the victim here?

Because she was told someone recorded her without her knowledge during what she thought was a private conversation when they were not being filmed. Cynthia has never denied talking about NeNe, it appears what she said was what she has been saying everywhere and she has stood by it. Now Nene’s changing versions of what it is and whether or not she has even heard it illustrates this whole thing was a bunch of nonsense from jump.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Dennis jamming the ring onto Porsha’s finger before she even said “yes” was a microcosm of this whole FUBAR thing.

Apparently it worked, Porsha immediately talked about how she was going to get the "peen" tonight.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

The worst part about this show, and others of the HW's is that the focus is so much on being "a wife" and not so much on the realities of the level of communication and cooperation it takes to have a successful marriage, and what it takes to have your girlfriends support your marriage. When Kenya raised that ridiculous question about "would you want to know if someone else told me your husband was cheating" (which is really just code for "please give me carte blanche to be all up in y'alls relationship), I really wanted one of them to say "Absolutely, I want you to tell me and only me about what you heard, then come straight over so we could start planning for his elimination and disposal. The rest of y'all are being left out to provide plausible deniability and bail."

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

I was with Kenya when she said that Nene was making the whole "audio" thing up to make Cynthia look bad.  But then she lost me when she used Eva's belly as shield from getting her ass beat and when she felt the need to knock Tanya down a peg because Tanya felt her relationship was perfect.  Because Kenya's relationship is shit and falling apart, she can't let anyone else be happy.

I could see the thought bubble above Kandi's head going, "you're telling ME the difference between a recording and audio?!?!"  

And I'm still chuckling at Yovanna's "Why y'all worried about the audio when you're ALL fake!"  

giphy.gif

Edited by luckyroll3
  • LOL 15
41 minutes ago, Hero said:

"Bald- headed scallywag," is one of the best lines to come out of any housewives show 😂

It is, as Kenya would say, the pot calling the pot, the pot. 

One of my girlfriends wanted us to rehash the episode and I was like 

200.webp?cid=790b76117ca1053ffcef3a10af6

this is a great time to go get some darjeeling.    Shit.  She swore it was one of the best in a while and I didn't even have the strength to ask why.   By and among loose titties, fake umbrage, snakes I don't give a shit about and Cynthia's unjustifiable ass Glory tear?  Oooh chile.  

Dennis defines words the same way his "wife" does.   Selfish is bar none the best Chicago sidestep of community dick I'dn ever heard.   Ya'll saw the fast-blinking right?  She was doing her damnest not to fix it for him and fuck up this public moment.   Leave em lone, she know what she looking at.  She said his public display of affection is the thing that allowed her to claim her commitment to working on her family more proudly.

giphy.gif

Nene has a thing for yokin up camerapeople though don't she.   Ya'll girl palmed that dudes neck and I do declare if he hadn'tve been holding onto Porsha and some other production dude she would've smooth flung him cross that suite.  

Does Marlo take those Hobby Lobby rhinestone foam pieces everywhere she goes in case she locks herself out or.....?

Cohen you can keep this shit, but gimme more Henny-fueled feather crown struggle twerk, swollen ankle moments, I'll look at dem tings all day.    That one random lady the camera caught a glimpse of in the lobby going to get her carnivale uber?   Who come from a Jourvert culture?  I'mma turn 50 again this year, let's geaux please.  PM me for real but hurry, gravity's out here winning.  

Kandi's defense of Kenya's messiness on WWHL made n'aam lick of sense.   She didn't say any names?  You don't see this bitch twirling her mustache, she ain't gotta name names.  Ya'll why can't Kenya pack her own wig? She could've put that thing in her carry on.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Who come from a Jourvert culture?  I'mma turn 50 again this year, let's geaux please.  PM me for real but hurry, gravity's out here winning.  

I'm trying to go home for Carnival in August.  Let's roll!  I don't have any wigs for us to fight over though...

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm trying to go home for Carnival in August.  Let's roll!  I don't have any wigs for us to fight over though...

Where is home?  I went to Trini carnival last year but we couldn't afford to play mas.  $1,200 for a costume??  I need me a carnival loan for 2021!

On topic:  We've been in Toronto for how many episodes getting ready for Caribana and all they give us in 3 minutes of the road?  I was annoyed.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Ayyy!! Perfect!! I got time to tame this disrespectful ass cellulite.  

crop over festival rihanna GIF

Anything except Spirit Airlines, they’ll charge extra for our crisis-hair 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 1