Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

So wait,  she lies around like Jabba the Hut all day, demanding food from her long suffering family. But she's embarrassed by the number on the scale. Um OK.

She's going to try and play Dr. Now. She knows all the buzz words and the therapy speak. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, preciousperfect said:

Yes the daughter needs to get away ASAP or she is quickly gong to be 300 plus pounds and stuck with her mom forever. 

She's already on her way to bring like her mom; when she said her mother was her best friend I wanted to cry.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

How many blocks will they drive before she NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS to EAT !!!!!!!!!!!

1/2 a block ? 😂

You're first up in the naughty corner😂😂

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Zowie no longer looks like a real name.

OH WAIT. IT ISN'T A REAL NAME.

Whatever happened to naming your kid Jane? Or Anne?

Well, if we pronounce OW the way SHE does, she’s seeing Dr NO.  Kind of appropriate.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

You haven't seen Angela on Love After Lockup.  

Hey, wait a second. Do NOT be talking about my girl Angela. I'm currently writing a screenplay based on Angela's life as a former mental health therapist turned private eye. She and some sassy sidekicks go around trying to locate felons who neglected to check in with their PO on time. I mean, you know Angela, she will always find her man. I'm hoping the movie or TV screenplay will be finished by the end of the year and in 2021 you will see the story and Angela and Tony and other shady characters on a TV or in a movie theater near you. The only problem I'm having currently, although I'm writing up a storm, is coming up with the money to pay for Angela's cigarettes while filming. I might start a GoFundMe page.

• LOL 17
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Whatever it is she's making looks GROSS! Have these folks ever heard of a spice?! 

My guess is no.  She doesn't strike me as someone interested in watching food shows, and she certainly wasn't raised in a gourmand household.  

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

As opposed to the fake ones that I like, like potato chips and tomato soup and... nope, that's about it. 

As opposed to the processed ones, yes.  Some people would count ketchup as a vegetable on a technicality!

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I think it's a fentanyl patch. And scabies.

Wait - you can get fentanyl in a patch? I think they gave that to me when I had cataract surgery. Do you mean I can get some to take home?  😲 I've got a doctor's appointment in another 2 months. Maybe I need a new script. 😄

• LOL 8

I can't believe she's from Oklahoma.   My father's people are from there, and they spice everything up so much.    That chicken and squash looked disgusting.      

607 to  after two months.  

That poor daughter will never escape being Jabba the Butt's personal feeder.    I bet she thinks the older daughter might leave, so she's training Zowie to take her place.  

ANd I call bull on she's too sore to exercise after a trip to Dr. Now's.    The only thing that's sore is the arm she uses to shovel in massive amounts of Grease and Freedom (from Lindsey).  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wait - you can get fentanyl in a patch?

It even comes in lollypops!

My bet is that she has lost some, but not nearly enough.  Maybe 15-20 pounds out of 60.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Wait - you can get fentanyl in a patch? I think they gave that to me when I had cataract surgery. Do you mean I can get some to take home?  😲 I've got a doctor's appointment in another 2 months. Maybe I need a new script. 😄

Yup! Fentanyl comes in patch form. I just googled to see what one looked like -- it doesn't look like what Bethany had on though. So, it's probably a giant band aid for which we should all be thankful.

I have this issue in my extended family....mom and dad morbidly obese..look like in pain, their kids obese...working on becoming morbid, yet parents don't feel bad their kids can't walk across a room without being out of breath. Aint right.

• Love 1