Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Living on the Edge

• Start Topic

NeNe receives an icy welcome in Toronto; NeNe and Eva reopen old wounds; a group trust exercise forces the ladies to live on the edge; Kenya, Porsha and Kandi team up to find the person who recorded Cynthia, then they receive a shocking surprise.

Airdate 01.05.2020

I have to commend the ladies.   High tech harnesses or not, no way would I have walked that.  Nope.  And then lean out?  Nope.

Kandi could laugh at my scaredy cat ass all she wants.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19

Nene’s facial expressions are so annoying. I feel like she thinks she’s funny but she’s really not. And her eating those chips was next level annoying.

Kandi was cracking me up this episode.

Just say who recorded the convo already I feel like I’m losing interest.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

All the work she has had done to her face isn't doing her any favors...

She is definitely one of those that looked way better before she messed with herself.

• Love 8

I am confused about the Tower  thingie.

You just go out there and....lean back a little on the edge.......while a chirpy Canadian voice tells you how brave you are......?????

For some reason I thought they were going to go down. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Dennis is really gonna write “Dog - Gone it. I’m sorry.” on his flowers note when he had bestiality rumors posted about him on the blogs? giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294bd307fe71898d13e2

Course dumdum Porsha had to play it off she was miffed at the poor word choice was cuz “uh he’s in the dog house um w me.”

Stupid question but way has this recording of Cynthia talking shit been the main plot line of 10 episodes when episode 1 they showed both Cynthia and Nene in interviews talking shit about each other, you are mad at someone doing something you’ve done by choice 20x. 

Tanya the cruise director overly peppy ass is annoying. She and Eva can go bye bye for all I care. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

You just go out there and....lean back a little on the edge.......while a chirpy Canadian voice tells you how brave you are......?????

Seemed lame as hell. I thought they would be bungee jumping or sliding. I bet it's probably pretty expensive to "lean back". I would rather go hang out on the rotating lounge.

4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Dennis is really gonna write “Dog - Gone it. I’m sorry.” on his flowers note when he had bestiality rumors posted about him on the blogs? giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294bd307fe71898d13e2

Course dumdum Porsha had to play it off she was miffed at the poor word choice was cuz “uh he’s in the dog house um w me.”

Stupid question but way has this recording of Cynthia talking shit been the main plot line of 10 episodes when episode 1 they showed both Cynthia and Nene in interviews talking shit about each other, you are mad at someone doing something you’ve done by choice 20x. 

Tanya the cruise director overly peppy ass is annoying. She and Eva can go bye bye for all I care. 

Da Hell,

Bestiality rumors aside Porsha cracked me up with her struggle explanation. It reminded me of when she called her and her sister "Siamese Cats" when she meant "Siamese Twins".

Tanya is a little too damn happy to be there. She's corny as hell but does seem like a comparatively nice person, which means she ain't ever going to get another peach.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Seemed lame as hell. I thought they would be bungee jumping or sliding. I bet it's probably pretty expensive to "lean back". I would rather go hang out on the rotating lounge.

Da Hell,

Bestiality rumors aside Porsha cracked me up with her struggle explanation. It reminded me of when she called her and her sister "Siamese Cats" when she meant "Siamese Twins".

Tanya is a little too damn happy to be there. She's corny as hell but does seem like a comparatively nice person, which means she ain't ever going to get another peach.

I am enjoying Tanya and all her excitement!  She is the fresh air we needed on HWs!

But, on next week’s preview all hell is gonna break loose.  So, it won’t last.

Looks like Nene attacks Porsha.

It better happen AFTER the carnival!  I am waiting 2 episodes for carnival. Toronto’s Caribbean Carnival!!!! 

All I got was that lame (you are right!).....Tower thingie. 

Can you just go out on your balcony??? Lean back on the railing,  let your spine crack  and feel good!  🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Anyone: (breathes)

Tanya: So happy right now! You’re great! This is amazing!!! (Flutters hands) this is the BEST time and has been so amazing! 

the double spacing ^ above is giving me middle school and key hole essay flash backs. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I did too.  I thought the whole thing was lame.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I thought they would repel off the side and was quietly blown away. I walked down / repeled off a building once (just 2 floors) and it was scary AF. So I kinda understood Kandi’s laughter and nonchalance when it was just hanging your butt or feet off the edge when strapped to a pole. 

• Love 7

I really like Tanya. Get rid of Nene and put in Tanya. Why is Yovanna in this season? I love how none of them remember her name 😂 

I know Nene didn't just say that Porsha was fat before she had her baby 😒 Nene is so jealous of her. Porsha has a great body. 

• Love 16

Yovanna looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet. 

Tanya is too extra- she comes across more like a RH groupie than a RH. 

I like Kandi, but she doesn’t seem authentic anymore. 

Nene is nauseating. 

• Love 9

I love jumping off things....just not head first...(bungee)

They really dressed up to do a lot of nothing.  I guess this is why I was thrown off...it looked like zip lining set-up. I was expecting some Fear Factor.

I looked it up. That is all you do! Lean back!  The view is very nice.  Need to visit CAN.

My most extreme was the Zambezi Swing. You just jump off a platform and free fall into the air at Vic Falls!  Lol! Here is a video. I acted just like this girl with the hesitation. It is scary, AF! I was there in 2008, same time as this girl. All the Guides do all day is convince people to jump.  At VF.......you only wear your clothes, too..... very primitive. Hahaha! 

• Love 3

Was anyone else surprised at how good most of them looked in the Carnival costumes? Those were really beautiful. I always thought Marlo was kinda bigger but she looked tiny this episode.

Why is Nene still here? I mean really. She gets along with NO ONE. She's had beef (most of it stupid) with every one of them, it's just who has she sort of apologized to most recently.

And I'm with everyone asking why Yovanna is even there.

Lastly, I no longer care who recorded Cynthia. Why does it even matter, I mean I actually like Kandi for the most part but her entire functionality on the show is as a parrot- someone tells her something and she runs to the next person to repeat it. At least she can live well without this show, unlike most of the others but what she does (and Sheree was the same) is no different than recording someone and playing it back. Cynthia cares less who recorded her than anyone else. But hey I guess Nene needs a storyline and this is it.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, queenbee24 said:

Lastly, I no longer care who recorded Cynthia. Why does it even matter, I mean I actually like Kandi for the most part but her entire functionality on the show is as a parrot- someone tells her something and she runs to the next person to repeat it. At least she can live well without this show, unlike most of the others but what she does (and Sheree was the same) is no different than recording someone and playing it back. Cynthia cares less who recorded her than anyone else. But hey I guess Nene needs a storyline and this is it.

Kandi's stated cover story for being so interested in the recording - that this person could be recording her without her knowledge, that's why she wants to know who it is - is pretty funny when you consider she is saying that into a camera.  Nice try.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I can’t believe this season is half over and...nothing has happened that is even remotely noteworthy.  There is a full cast (even though Nene and Eva are half-assing it) and five friends-of if you count Lauren and Shamea, and we get...this?

I had to laugh when Nene was making up with Eva and Nene said that she was glad Eva could see where she was coming from...where do you come from when you say you’ll speak to someone without a mic, and then you approach them miked?  Like, what is the defense to that?

I also can’t believe that Nene defended the abusive texts to Porsha as “private,” and that Porsha wasn’t supposed to put them on social media.  Wowww.  That’s like a husband giving his wife a black eye and making sure she covers it up with makeup.  When you cause damage of that magnitude, you don’t get to go around mitigating it IMO.

I thought it was a growing moment of Porsha to tell Yovanna that she was just going to let Eva’s comments about her pass.  I also thought Porsha looked great when she received the flowers from Dennis.  I’m so disappointed that she’s letting him back in so quickly when, according to Lauren, they weren’t supposed to talk to each other between therapy appointments.  There is nothing that could happen with this Dennis relationship past this point that would make me feel sorry for Porsha again.  She’s 100% aware of how she should act, but she’s doing something else.  What even made Dennis think he’d be welcome in Canada?  He looks like a fat Jermaine Dupri, except JD is talented.  Dennis is not a good looking man, glasses on or off.  He kind of makes Kordell look like a prince.

If Nene and Cynthia are ok—not friends, but ok enough to sit around a circle and grab each other’s hands—who cares about the recording?  I think that was just so Porsha, Kenya and Kandi would have something “funny” to do this episode.  Fail.  

• Love 10

I am enjoying Tanya and all her excitement!  She is the fresh air we needed on HWs!

She reminds me of Stephanie from Dallas, but with more energy. Liking her so far this season. Hope the show isn't building up her niceness to reveal she was the one who did the recording, though.

I will say, I do appreciate her passion and pride for both Carnival and her hometown. And maybe it's just me, but I am noticing her accent much more while they are in Toronto, for some reason.

Kandi's stated cover story for being so interested in the recording - that this person could be recording her without her knowledge, that's why she wants to know who it is - is pretty funny when you consider she is saying that into a camera. 

I can understand Kandi's position. You know what you say in front of the camera will be shown to everyone, so it's fair game. But having an off-camera, mic free conversation being recorded is just shady.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, queenbee24 said:

Was anyone else surprised at how good most of them looked in the Carnival costumes? Those were really beautiful. I always thought Marlo was kinda bigger but she looked tiny this episode.

Why is Nene still here? I mean really. She gets along with NO ONE. She's had beef (most of it stupid) with every one of them, it's just who has she sort of apologized to most recently.

And I'm with everyone asking why Yovanna is even there.

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

They really dressed up to do a lot of nothing.  I guess this is why I was thrown off...it looked like zip lining set-up. I was expecting some Fear Factor.

I looked it up. That is all you do! Lean back!  The view is very nice.  Need to visit CAN.

My most extreme was the Zambezi Swing. You just jump off a platform and free fall into the air at Vic Falls!  Lol! Here is a video. I acted just like this girl with the hesitation. It is scary, AF! I was there in 2008, same time as this girl. All the Guides do all day is convince people to jump.  At VF.......you only wear your clothes, too..... very primitive. Hahaha! 

I am a adrenaline junkie. The view was magnificent from the Tower in Canada and I would have done it but agree what the HW's did was so lame. Thought they would do rapelling  or bungee jumping.  My sister also did the Zambezi  swing way back in 2000.  I thought she was crazy to attempt that. but now when we look back on the video I am in awe. Wish I'd done it too, LOL.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Marley said:

Nene’s facial expressions are so annoying. I feel like she thinks she’s funny but she’s really not. And her eating those chips was next level annoying.

It was gross watching her eat and her facial expressions are not cute, she is trying to be that Nene from seasons ago and it is not working.  

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was gross watching her eat and her facial expressions are not cute, she is trying to be that Nene from seasons ago and it is not working.  

She doesn't even have the same face as that Nene.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I can understand Kandi's position. You know what you say in front of the camera will be shown to everyone, so it's fair game. But having an off-camera, mic free conversation being recorded is just shady.

Though once Nene refused to answer and sat with this smug ass look on her face eating chips I would have said “okay I am no longer carrying water for this lameass storyline you are trying to have because all of us say shit about you behind your back!”

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Hero said:

I know Nene didn't just say that Porsha was fat before she had her baby 😒 

But Nene can't understand why folks Portia doesn't want to fuck with her anymore.  She's so vile.  Also, that apology to Eva, where Eva had to understand what Nene was going through.  Ugh.  I wouldn't have accepted that apology, but more power to Eva for being a better person than me. 

I always like seeing the women have fun when they go on the trips, even when it's stupid like the lean off the tower or the impressions.  

• Love 11

I don't want to say that I am old but...when I was about 11 or 12 my family took a trip to Toronto, (seemed like we always went to Canada for vacations) and we walked thru the city to a tower we saw off in the distance and when we got to it we realized it was under construction, turns out it was the CN Tower, all these years later I got to see the view!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Marley said:

Kandi was cracking me up this episode.

Just say who recorded the convo already I feel like I’m losing interest.

I been checked out.   Nene's faces were almost as bad as Kenya's lizard tongue.   I only watch those scenes to see how hard the dudes in the background are straining not to stare at em.   They're loud and extra hand gesture-y but I think if I were a man and saw Kandi, Kenya, Yovanna and Eva, Bravo edit team would be like that muffucah in the back ruiined our shot, take #34!

3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Lol.  Sis stopped making sounds about 2 seconds in.   Shit the security of this ledge would scare me more than the fall.  

giphy.gif

I think it's Kenya that Nene attacks next week.   My thing is why is anyone even pressed enough to pay her anything but dust.  If I don't care?  BishIowncurr.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I only watch those scenes to see how hard the dudes in the background are straining not to stare at em.   They're loud and extra hand gesture-y but I think if I were a man and saw Kandi, Kenya, Yovanna and Eva, Bravo edit team would be like that muffucah in the back ruiined our shot, take #34!

Dude in the red hat kept getting closer and closer to the ladies every time the camera panned in that direction.  He started off across the room, until he was right next to them.  It was like one of those bad horror movies.  

• LOL 13
3 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Dude in the red hat kept getting closer and closer to the ladies every time the camera panned in that direction.  He started off across the room, until he was right next to them.  It was like one of those bad horror movies.  

Lol!!  I saw him!!  Tuh, that man my spirit animal. 

Zdub to police officer:  but, but.......did you see their skin?  they, like, glisten!!

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, diet7up said:

I am a adrenaline junkie. The view was magnificent from the Tower in Canada and I would have done it but agree what the HW's did was so lame. Thought they would do rapelling  or bungee jumping.  My sister also did the Zambezi  swing way back in 2000.  I thought she was crazy to attempt that. but now when we look back on the video I am in awe. Wish I'd done it too, LOL.

You should have! When in Rome.....! 🤣

I bet your sister.....will never forget it. 

After the initial shock of your first jump....I went 5 times. You can fall backwards, too.  Very liberating! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I been checked out.   Nene's faces were almost as bad as Kenya's lizard tongue.   I only watch those scenes to see how hard the dudes in the background are straining not to stare at em.   They're loud and extra hand gesture-y but I think if I were a man and saw Kandi, Kenya, Yovanna and Eva, Bravo edit team would be like that muffucah in the back ruiined our shot, take #34!

Lol.  Sis stopped making sounds about 2 seconds in.   Shit the security of this ledge would scare me more than the fall.  

giphy.gif

I think it's Kenya that Nene attacks next week.   My thing is why is anyone even pressed enough to pay her anything but dust.  If I don't care?  BishIowncurr.  

Hahaha!  I was just waiting for something to happen.  I thought Kandi was going to start walking backwards. 

I was thinking....heck, in Africa they just tie a little bouncy cord around your waist and tell you to jump into the earth. 

The girl on the video is not wearing shoes! 🤣

1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

But Nene can't understand why folks Portia doesn't want to fuck with her anymore.  She's so vile.  Also, that apology to Eva, where Eva had to understand what Nene was going through.  Ugh.  I wouldn't have accepted that apology, but more power to Eva for being a better person than me. 

I always like seeing the women have fun when they go on the trips, even when it's stupid like the lean off the tower or the impressions.  

What killed me was Nene summoning the 12 month pregnant lady over to HER. Ummm...get your moose ass up and walk over to Eva if you feeling so apologetic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I had to laugh when Nene was making up with Eva and Nene said that she was glad Eva could see where she was coming from...where do you come from when you say you’ll speak to someone without a mic, and then you approach them miked?  Like, what is the defense to that?

That "apology" was ridiculous and stupid. Maybe this is a weird thing to be insulted by, but it was utterly disrespectful for NeNe to sit there with her sunglasses on indoors and call herself apologizing. 

Eva Side note: it seems like offenses against her is the only thing that Eva can actually remember.  Her slick ass comments and shades about others - she can never recall or she outright lies and denies.

This has been the season of Kandi. I have really liked her this season and not that this matters, but she has been looking great this season. 

Whoever did Kenya's hair and makeup for that rooftop party, Kenya needs to hire immediately. If they live in Canada, she needs to put them on retainer and get them a US travel visa, if necessary. Prettiest she has ever looked to me, with the exception of those ridiculous tarantula lashes. I can't wait for that mess to go out of style. 

I am voting for thirst 'that bitch' Yovanna as the snake too. Her blond wig was tragic and sitting on her head like a hat. 

I don't know what Porsha sees in Dennis. 

I am kinda glad I was spared Porsha's ass in her costume (for now anyway).  

Tanya is very chipper. I don't dislike her but I prefer her as a friend of as opposed to a peach holder. Plus, her fashion and hair game is not as good as she wants me to believe. 

Nene screaming both on the way up and down the elevator had me wanting to throw her off the building. 

• Love 17

Nene being ignored was thing of beauty. The queen has certainly lost her crown. Too bad Eva gave her some attention although I'm sure production told her she had to. Cause she's pregnant what else was she gonna do while everyone else was pretending to hang off the side of the bldg? 

After the twitter war between Nene and Porsha with all the name calling, Nene goes and says "Porsha was fat before she was pregnant". I couldn't believe the bish said that. Yea, she wants to mend fences, alright. I hope she gets the shit kicked out of her next week. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

What killed me was Nene summoning the 12 month pregnant lady over to HER. Ummm...get your moose ass up and walk over to Eva if you feeling so apologetic. 

I am not shocked at Nene's non apology, I am not shocked that she couldn't be bothered to go out of her way to sit near Eva, I am surprised that she would think anyone would buy that load of shit she tried to pass off as an apology. 

Nene is over this show and the other women what she is not over is the paycheck.  She should give up the lease on the Bentley, sell or not renew her lease on that sterile, empty house she lives in and live cheap 'cause her time on this show does have a life span and if nobody wants to film with you, you are out.

I would end any friendship if one of my friends wanted me to parade down the street in a bedazzeled monokini.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Nene's apologies are always trash. I hate how she wearing her sunglasses inside and while doing the apology. she just needs someone to do scenes with so she'll get screentime. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Nene being ignored was thing of beauty. The queen has certainly lost her crown. Too bad Eva gave her some attention although I'm sure production told her she had to. Cause she's pregnant what else was she gonna do while everyone else was pretending to hang off the side of the bldg? 

After the twitter war between Nene and Porsha with all the name calling, Nene goes and says "Porsha was fat before she was pregnant". I couldn't believe the bish said that. Yea, she wants to mend fences, alright. I hope she gets the shit kicked out of her next week. 

I would call it Junior High pettiness but I think most kids that age behave with more maturity than Nene.

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Nene's apologies are always trash. I hate how she wearing her sunglasses inside and while doing the apology. she just needs someone to do scenes with so she'll get screentime. 

Does she have any idea that this show is the only thing that is keeping her relevant? I hope Bravo fires her ass and than sues her for the $2.8 million that they are supposedly paying her.

Can you imagine if you bitched and complained about your job the way she does?  Mind you her "job" is to sit around and gossip (which she does anyway in real life) and get paid to go on fabulous trips.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, qtpye said:

I've been on the rotating lounges in both Atlanta and Toronto and loved them. We had a small group in Toronto and there wasn't much room for my purse. I was sitting beside the window and set my purse on the little ledge beside my seat. When it was time to leave, my purse had rotated halfway around the room, lol. Just the sort of klutzy thing I'm known for. My husband can't take me anywhere.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Nene like Tiffany Pollard/NY doesn’t apologize or like to be guilted into doing it since their philosophy is they don’t do things wrong or when they do have a reasoning or justification, in their opinion.  

The mono-bikini they wore weren’t out there for RH standards, but I was annoyed they all had the same “fit”. It would have been cuter if it was all things different. 

This is so staged RN and the main appeal of RHOA is their authenticity and relatability. 

• Love 4

I'm having a hard time following this one. So Porsha got a note with her flowers from Dennis, it disappeared for a while and she suspected NeNe leaked the contents to the tabloids?

And Eva's upset with NeNe because she was wired when they had a discussion about what?

Thanks in advance for helping the hopelessly confused!

• Love 1
On 1/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, Mr. Miner said:

I find everything Nene says and every stupid facial expression truly repulsive. 🖕🏻

I wish I could "love" this 1,000,000,000 times.  It's insufferable with on her screen.

• Love 2