Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

im currently at the “I’ll just lie in bed between my only 3 meals and try to sleep” part. High hopes over here. High hopes. 

It’s funny but I was thinking earlier today that I wish the husband wasn’t home so much because I used to go to bed during the day when I wanted to eat and knew I shouldn’t.  Yeah, I’ll blame him for all this extra weight!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

OMG he TOTALLY moved in a girlfriend because Lindsey isn't using a pronoun to describe whoever is living there now.

Just got home from rehearsal.  Eating habit---chicken casserole with kale salad.   Not the best meal ever, but it is better than the "lean green" meal that the Optavia peeps are all eating.

I don't think the narration was any better in earlier seasons, but for some reason it is really getting on my nerves now.   Just seems to be a lot of run-on sentences read in Debbie Downer or Eyore voices.

• Love 5
Just now, Twopper said:

I don't think the narration was any better in earlier seasons, but for some reason it is really getting on my nerves now.

It's really choppy, which makes me think it's heavily edited. So God knows what her original sentences were.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I'm partial to Ken's Country French.

There used to be a Tomato Bacon dressing my parents bought that I would kick a small woodland creature for. This is the closest thing I can find!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Irene is a better person than I am.  No way would I take in a roommate from the Internet.

Especially one with her issues.

I met my former roommate through roommates.com. We talked online then met up a few times to talk in person before looking for a place. It worked out pretty well. But neither of us weighed 600 pounds or was moving from several states away....

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So he's a bargain booze shopper?     He's not only full of booze, but full of crap too.   That isn't sincere on either side.    I have zero hope for either one of them.   Even if Lindsey looses a bunch of weight, she'll still be a miserable whiner (like Jazz).     Paul will never change.   

It's a sad commentary when the least revolting commercial is for kitty litter.   And now Nutri System!   Goody.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Shoot!  I still don't know the schedule and have missed most of it (and missed you guys, too). I'll have to watch the repeat later on. Being retired, the days can kinda run together...

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Azubah said:

No, she's just some chick that Lindsey found online to room with. Irene has had WLS too.

I’m actually pretty impressed with a Lindsey for coming up with that idea. 

• Love 5

‘What about breakfast? Going to the gas station now”

”smells like grease and freedom”

”I stockpile”

the little gems sparkle brighter when found in manure 

• LOL 14
  • Love 6