Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E01: Premiere

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

whew! That was traumatic with the forums being momentarily down.

I laughed ridiculously hard at the wind tunnel segment of the obstacle course.

Obviously the entire production knew Kelly cheated and let it go to ramp up the drama, create a feud, and unleash a cheating scandal. Now production has her interrupt the SAME GIRL that she “stole” the date from. Kelly is this year’s villain. Boo! Hiss!

And does anyone believe that gorgeous blonde Victoria at age of 27 has never received flowers or have had anyone ask her If she’s okay when she’s ill?! Me neither.

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

This group sure is gorgeous, like possibly even more so than usual.

I think you're right!

Peter finally looked hot when they put him in aviators.  Other than that he's just not for me.

Kelly's face is ewwwwwww.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8

You know, people on Twitter keep semi jokingly comparing Kelly to Joe from You, and you know...

"Yes, we met at a hotel he was randomly at...and then I ended up on the show...and then we ended up staying in the same hotel we met at...I guess its fate..." *cut to Kelly following Peter around in a baseball cap* "Hello you..."

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

Why does Madison keep sticking out her tongue and waving? She looks like 😜. Don’t include her in the family photos, folks. I don’t think this one will win Peter’s heart.

• Love 5

So now Madison thinks she is in love with Peter after her one on one date?  These women are stupid beyond belief, and very easily manipulated.  

In the scene of the women sitting around during the day, they were all unrecognizable without their makeup.  

I wish Hannah would go away.  She had her chance and picked dumbass Jed over Peter.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 15
34 minutes ago, CeeBeeGee said:

Did that sign say "The Weber's"?  *vomit*

Did his parents fly for Delta as well? (My dad flew for Delta for 30 years; I literally grew up on their jets.)

I hear you.  I was just coming on here to plead to Peter to please paint over that apostrophe that does not belong there.

Love the nurse.  She's lovely and I can't believe she has never gotten flowers.  I'm guessing, then, she's the virgin they've been going on about.

Hannah Ann just seems way to juvenile for marriage at this point.

• Love 5

WTF kind of first date has your ex come tell your new date(s) about your wildest sex story together?!

ETA: Then when they send you off to write your own sexcapade, they scurry off to cry and cuddle and talk about how much they loved each other. And now you’re the third or fourth choice she tries to snare back in.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 24
32 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

whew! That was traumatic with the forums being momentarily down.

Wow, i wondered where you guys went. I thought everyone came to their senses and bailed on this dreck of a show.

No such luck!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

WTF kind of first date has your ex come tell your new date(s) about your wildest sex story together?!

AGT is over so now I have this on. Just in time to see the above, and now I'm wondering W(hy)TH I turned the channel when I could be watching a Munsters rerun.

So Hannah competed in all those pageants and cried her eyes out on her season AND bawled every week on DWTS and no one has told her about water-proof mascara?

• LOL 18
  • Love 4

I like Hannah; I really do. But her 30 minutes were up a long time ago. "The Bachelor", "The Bachelorette", "Dancing with the Stars" and now "The Bachelor", again.  I just need her to please go away.  Enough already!

• Love 20

Hannah, you made your choice.  Not only did you choose Jed over him, you chose Tyler over him.

Peter, have some self-respect and move on.

this is all just for the ‘shippers.  Were I a candidate on this show, I would tell them to stick it.  Just go away and don’t darken my doorstep again.

• Love 18

I kind of feel bad for Hannah, as she seems to be aware that she made terrible choices in her own season and didnt find the fairy tale she dreamed of, but...come on Hannah! You made your choices, they were bad ones, and you need to learn from them and move on! Peter was clearly not your first choice, he knows that, this is just making things worse! Its clear that she is crawling back to Peter because her other options dried up (or their restraining order is still in effect) and she is just stealing his thunder.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 21

Don’t forget she was head over heels for the religious fellow until he slut shamed her, so he was really #1, then Jed, then Tyler...now Peter. Hell, she’ll take anyone on set at this point. How about that scruffy producer* who’s on in the background every couple of years. Someone sign this lady up for some dating apps and let her swipe whichever way is choose on everyone and stay off our TV. We have a NEW Hannah now. You’re old news, ma’am.

ETA: just remembered the producer’s name: Elan Gale. Hell, she’d even take Ryan Putz at this point!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Does hannah have some contract with ABC that she has to appear on all their shows? Gah! I can’t even with this chick. 

Well...yeah. She's still under contract now and was filming another ABC show at the time. She could have said no and risked tanking her career, but you don't go on The Bachelor to not get famous.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Wasn't Hannah on DWTS during this time? Wasn't she busy? Was Alan in the background in between scenes? It would be *awesome* if one of the dates was to see her dance. 

I do feel kind of bad for her, and it makes me wonder why the unprecedented storyline. She's a beautiful girl. Why waste her time here? 

At this point the girls all look alike. I liked the girl with the Corvette and attitude. Did she make it past the rose ceremony?

• Love 2

Like, I am literally like worried for the like future of our planet with this bunch, Shiann and Victoria F being the worst offenders this week. Is English not taught in school anymore? Pretty girls, but they sound totally empty headed. Like figuratively.

Hannah can just go away with her annoying speech and her annoying mannerisms. Just leave and don't come back.

I was originally taken aback by the Weber's sign, but it is correct if it refers to their property. As in the Weber's house.

I cannot believe that Victoria F is anything but a producer plant. 

Did I miss anything in the Peter and H conversation? I completely zoned out.

Edited by lizajane
Added something
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

I realize that most of these girls are on the show to be famewhores and very few of them are there for "the right reasons."  But the fact of if it is that they took time off from their jobs and invested a great deal of money to be able to participate on this show.  I even read an interview where Olivia financed $40,000 to be able to buy the proper wardrobe to be on the show.  Having to go through all that just to get their shot on the show, I call major BS for ABC to pull such shennanigans on them.  Maybe it's because I can't stand Hannah.  She's a dim-bulb twit at best.  But she's had her 45 minutes.  It's time for her to go and roll tide back from whence she came.  I think I'd file suit against ABC to reimburse every cent I had invested to get on the show since they are clearly wasting everybody's time.  Even if Hannah were not to make it to the end, her presence is still going to sully everybody's time there and it's just not right.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, Arkay said:

So this is my stupid trash show, which I hate-watch every season. This season, though, I just can't watch. To my eyes, Peter is just a very average looking guy, as well as being an inarticulate corny cheeseball. Being a pilot is nice, but it isn't everything, and he and this show turn it into everything.

Things that I was tired of within 10 minutes:

pilot references

co-pilot references

"family is everything" references 

windmill references

Hannah Brown

If the show was not just trying to stir up drama with Hannah B. coming back, if she is REALLY  coming back, I am so out. The girl is an attention hound and is only "interested" in Peter now because he's The Bachelor and she needs to continually be on TV. I guess the smeared mascara is supposed to show us how "real" she is being. I'm sure there are producer shenanigans going on, but if I were a contestant and Hannah B. came back, I'd leave. The premise of the show is supposed to be The Bachelor looking for his wife, not looking back at someone who had no interest in pursuing a relationship with him.

Amen to someone who fixes the apostrophe from that house sign. 

You said so we'll what I'm thinking!  This has turned into a shit show.  

Peter isn't much but he was chosen The Bachelor but now Hannah Brown has really messed that up for him.

I surely can't go weeks with Hannah continuing to pop up!

Those girls should all day good bye to both Peter and Hannah and let them muck in their own mess!

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I was originally taken aback by the Weber's sign, but it is correct if it refers to their property.

The apostrophe is wrong on all counts.  It just read The Weber's -- usually meaning the Webers live here.  If it were referring to the Webers' house, meaning more than one person, their sign is still wrong.  If it were Mr. Weber's property only, it would still be wrong with "The."

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I was originally taken aback by the Weber's sign, but it is correct if it refers to their property. As in the Weber's house.

Sorry,  but it’s the plural, so it’s “The Webers.” If they wanted to say that it’s their home, as a plural possessive pronoun it would be “The Webers’ home.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, b2H said:

And not nearly as air-headed.  There is some serious education here.  Only one social media influencer, of sorts, with the Canadian fashion blogger.

I didn’t see that. A lot of very ordinary jobs.  Retail manager, dental assistant, esthetician, receptionist for doctors, model, more than a couple of flight attendants of course.  The usual.

A lot of “likes”.  “Like, my family is the, like, the most important thing to me, like, next to god”.   A lot of boobs with a lot of makeup.  Same old same old.  

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe they could fix Hannah Brown up with Chris Harrison!  I think he's available and looking for love!!!

He’s in a serious relationship with Lauren Zima. Not that that couldn’t change!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I didn’t see that. A lot of very ordinary jobs.  Retail manager, dental assistant, esthetician, receptionist for doctors, model, more than a couple of flight attendants of course.  The usual.

A lot of “likes”.  “Like, my family is the, like, the most important thing to me, like, next to god”.   A lot of boobs with a lot of makeup.  Same old same old.  

Yeah, but you missed the lawyer, a couple of nurses, etc.  hubby and I were watching together and we were both surprised at the level of education some of these women have, compared to those on previous seasons.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, b2H said:

Yeah, but you missed the lawyer, a couple of nurses, etc.  hubby and I were watching together and we were both surprised at the level of education some of these women have, compared to those on previous seasons.

I was looking on line to who’s who.  There’s Courtney the cosmetologist, Deandra home care worker, Eunice flight attendant, Hannah Ann “model”, jade flight attendant, kelly the attorney who doesn’t stand a chance, a few old beauty queens, dancers, event planners, social media jobs, one nurse, one nursing student, nothing that really stands out. 

• Love 5

I only made it through the first rose ceremony and couldn't go on.

Peter is even more superficial than most men, dazzled by every woman who walks through, until the next one pops up. I noticed he cut every girl who wore red lipstick as thought that was indelible. It's no wonder he fell for Hannah B when she was the only girl in front of him even though they always seemed like an odd match, I believe her arms are more muscular than his.

When Hannah Brown stepped out of the limo my stomach actually lurched.  I have always found her hard to look at.  She holds the camera as long as possible by grinning from ear to ear, pausing, saying "Um," grinning even bigger, saliva starts to collect at the corners, another "Um,"  a giggle, more grinning.  What in the world, Hannah?  You're not on the stage at the Miss Alabama contest trying to beam all the way out to the judges anymore.

Well.  I'll add to Arkay's list:

7 hours ago, Arkay said:

Things that I was tired of within 10 minutes:

pilot references

co-pilot references

"family is everything" references 

windmill references

Hannah Brown

Rudeness rewarded as "boldness." 

When Peter gave the pushy model the First Impression Rose, I just figured we could see how this is going to go.  May Victoria the nurse escape soon.  I don't care about any of the others.

• Love 16