Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I don't think they committed themselves as to when Heather got the hip implant and when it went bad. Or did they and I missed it?

They said she gpt it 20 years ago, so it's going to be just like with Franco: "The TUMAH!" except with Heather: "Cobalt Poisoning!"

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lilabennet said:

The least they could have done was a throwaway line about Tracy insisting on being seen by the co-CoS because she's a board member or something.

Tracy didn't want the exam in the first place, and it was a "perk" of being a board member, so maybe the co-COS doing the exam was part of that.

25 minutes ago, tessaray said:
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

Why is Laura trying to get a cop-killer released?  I would think that would be a bad move for a mayor?   I think Portia is right. 

I don't think that's what she's doing - she only remarked on how Heather seemed different. Kevin, otoh, did seem to be heading there. You would think his experience with Ryan would make him more cautious. 

If Heather wasn't technically responsible for the hook killings, she was still in prison for other crimes, right? I don't think they committed themselves as to when Heather got the hip implant and when it went bad. Or did they and I missed it?

Kevin is the one for now who seems to be trying to lessening Heather's sentence somehow. I don't quite get why he's falling so quickly and fully for Heather's change of personality. (And LOL that it started immediately after the poison hip replacement was removed!) If she hadn't already seemed to have the run of Pentonville, I'd suggest giving her more privileges, but I'm at a loss as far as that goes.

Heather has been a terror long before her hip replacement, which Kevin and Laura seem to be forgetting. I don't think showing her a bit of grace now is a bad idea, but she still did what she did. 

And while Portia is right, it's highly unprofessional for the co-COS to be screaming about it in the middle of GH. At least go to an office and close the door!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

It continues to annoy me that Kevin is treating his relatives, today was with Heather, his wife’s cousin(?). But at least they have the actor working

Heather is her adopted (as a teen) half-uncle's ex-wife. A flimsy by marriage connection, at best. Liz has a closer connection in that at least Jeff Webber (Hardy, by blood), is her father and Heather is her brother's mother.  Jason has a blood connection to Heather even. But I gather Heather gave Laura her medical PoA based on Webber sentimentality?

4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

They said she gpt it 20 years ago, so it's going to be just like with Franco: "The TUMAH!" except with Heather: "Cobalt Poisoning!"

Thanks! 

• Useful 2

The scene with everyone clapping for Curtis was stupid. Why would those customers know who he is?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

So nice to see Curtis going directly from a wheelchair to a cane with no steps in between. And he’s able to walk all the way from the car to the table almost by himself! It’s a miracle!!! 🙄 I actually thought he was going to fall on his face when they were leaving. Trina was a good 3 feet in front of him. Way to support the guy who just started walking again. 

Will anything make Joss happy? She was pissed Dex was working for Sonny. Now she’s pissed he wants to be a cop. I’m no Dex fan but why is he wasting his time trying to score points with her? She’s just going to bitch at him no matter what he does.

can we please just get rid of Cody and Sasha? PLEASE? I’m sure they can find a new stable boy for Comet. There’s no ‘there’ there and I’m sick of both of them.

is Olivia going to pass off Sasha’s shepherd pie as her own? I doubt anyone would believe she’s capable of making anything other than red sauce Italian.

Good for Tracy deciding to take Terrys advice and get out more. Glad she wants to start riding again, and also looking forward to her budding friendship with Stella. I could watch an entire hour of those two women!

While ICAM with Portia re Heather, maybe if she stopped screaming at everyone in the hallway and simply answered Laura’s question quietly and professionally, she’d get further. 

Tomorrows previews…more Kristina/Joss screaming. Oh boy can’t wait. 🤮

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

is Olivia going to pass off Sasha’s shepherd pie as her own? I doubt anyone would believe she’s capable of making anything other than red sauce Italian.

No. She said that she would give Sasha credit for it.

I laughed when Olivia said Sam won't have time to cook. Does Sam even cook?

Joss is weird. Keeps expecting a text from Dex or a call, gets nothing. Sees him, behaves bitchy. I liked that Curtis reminded her what type of business this is and that she has to treat the clients nicely. I think this is what annoys me with Joss. She is wholly immature.

I don't know why people started applauding Curtis. It was so cheesy bad. Does everyone sitting there know Curtis and how whiny he is?

Looks like Portia is about to fight against Heather regaining her freedom. Glad not everyone is peachy about this.

• Like 4

And didn’t Sam say she didn’t want anyone at the apartment because Dante needed rest? But of course Olivia wouldn’t pay any attention to that, she MUST see her son at hone immediately. I’m quite sure Sam is capable of ordering food if she doesn’t want to cook. She doesn’t need Dante’s mommy to bring them something without even asking.

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Joss is weird. Keeps expecting a text from Dex or a call, gets nothing. Sees him, behaves bitchy. I liked that Curtis reminded her what type of business this is and that she has to treat the clients nicely. I think this is what annoys me with Joss. She is wholly immature.

I think she’s always been rude and self involved but now that she’s in her 20s, they can’t pass it off as typical spoiled teen behavior. I haven’t seen any growth from her as she’s gotten older, if anything, she was more tolerable at 14. Sounds like they might be looking at a prospective career change for her though. I hope they happens because there’s absolutely no chance I can see her having decent bedside manner as a doctor or giving proper treatment to someone she doesn’t like or someone whose wronged something in her inner circle, which pretty much always happens to the GH staff at one time or another. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Portia was great. I really don't understand how The Mayor of all people advocating a cop killer. 

She should be thrown out of office.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Good for Tracy deciding to take Terrys advice and get out more. Glad she wants to start riding again, and also looking forward to her budding friendship with Stella. I could watch an entire hour of those two women!

An organic, warm moment portrayed by two vets. Tracy seems to have softened of late, smiles a lot more and a bit of twinkle in her eye. Nice to see. Under the new writing regime, every character except Snarly and Nina has toned it down a bit. Not sure how much more of Hysterical Heather I could have taken. Lots of characters interacting outside of their normal circles in ways that seem adult and mature. Really hope its lasts.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

If they Franco Heather and Laura lets her anywhere near Ace, this will be utterly ridiculous. Between Kevin and Laura, that is quite the family of killers.

And Alexis better not end up representing Heather after she gutted her BFF. 

• Like 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Looks like Portia is about to fight against Heather regaining her freedom. Glad not everyone is peachy about this.

I understand her feelings about it (and even mostly agree) but Portia isn't exactly an innocent. She violated her medical ethics and endangered a patient to protect her daughter, which is what Heather, in her twisted, Cobalt poisoned way was also doing.*

* I am not advocating for Heather here but honestly, I can't believe I used to like Portia once upon a time.

Edited by tessaray
  • Like 6
16 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Are cold hands and feet symptoms of depression? If so, I've been unknowingly depressed for my entire life. My hands and feet are always cold.

I believe that the depression comment was in reference to Tracy saying she was feeling lethargic lately, she mentioned that right after the cold hands and feet. 

• Like 1

I'm totally behind Portia.  I don't care about decorum.  That hospital has seen worse.  Lulu screaming WHORE at Liz while no one there told her to GTFO comes to mind.  At least I can believe Portia would have thrown Lulu out on her ass.  

I don't know what's happening with Kevin but the writing for Laura needs to change.  She's the mayor and if she had any involvement at all, or even if her husband was involved and she went along passively, the campaign run against her for freeing a cop killer would not be nuanced.  No "oh well she didn't really free him she just stood there with a dumb look on her face"  and a few "haven't you noticed the cop-killer's IMPROVEMENT?" comments.  She'd be out on her ass.  They need to fix Laura, because I love her and I'm sorry, this ain't Laura.  Laura is not stupid, Laura is not naive, Laura is not a pushover. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CeChase said:

I'm totally behind Portia.  I don't care about decorum.  That hospital has seen worse.  Lulu screaming WHORE at Liz while no one there told her to GTFO comes to mind.  At least I can believe Portia would have thrown Lulu out on her ass.  

I don't know what's happening with Kevin but the writing for Laura needs to change.  She's the mayor and if she had any involvement at all, or even if her husband was involved and she went along passively, the campaign run against her for freeing a cop killer would not be nuanced.  No "oh well she didn't really free him she just stood there with a dumb look on her face"  and a few "haven't you noticed the cop-killer's IMPROVEMENT?" comments.  She'd be out on her ass.  They need to fix Laura, because I love her and I'm sorry, this ain't Laura.  Laura is not stupid, Laura is not naive, Laura is not a pushover. 

I think that’s a little different since Lulu didn’t work at the hospital and certainly wasn’t co-chief of staff. No matter how emotional you are, I think someone of that position should have more decorum than to go on an extended rant screaming at people having a conversation. Alexis wasn’t even advocating for anything, but giving Kevin some explanations and Portia went off on her as if Alexis were proclaiming Heather’s innocence.

I don’t think Laura’s being written as a pushover or naive. Heather was given a legitimate medical diagnosis. Laura isn’t like “yeah, let’s free her today.” She’s shown a healthy amount of hesitancy, but is open to finding out what that diagnosis entails and how it might have affected Heather’s personality and behavior.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 4/3/2024 at 5:49 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

There is no good reason for Jason to abandon his two sons and let them think he was dead for two years, for Carly's sake

WTF is up with men who put Carly before their own kids?  Maybe its a twin thing with Drew/Jason....

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I think that’s a little different since Lulu didn’t work at the hospital and certainly wasn’t co-chief of staff. No matter how emotional you are, I think someone of that position should have more decorum than to go on an extended rant screaming at people having a conversation. Alexis wasn’t even advocating for anything, but giving Kevin some explanations and Portia went off on her as if Alexis were proclaiming Heather’s innocence.

I don’t think Laura’s being written as a pushover or naive. Heather was given a legitimate medical diagnosis. Laura isn’t like “yeah, let’s free her today.” She’s shown a healthy amount of hesitancy, but is open to finding out what that diagnosis entails and how it might have affected Heather’s personality and behavior.

I agree it's different, but was always struck that no one who worked there told Lulu to get out.  She actually should have been removed by security.

As far as Portia being unprofessional, Kevin was the first one who was strikingly unprofessional by discussing a patient in the hallway.  And with a reporter no less!  Portia should have told him to get his ass in her office and reamed him.  But I'm fine with the writing the way it was.  I love a good soapy scene and I felt like it was that.  :)

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

For someone who was in law enforcement, Jordan sure is bitchy about Jagger. You didn't get your way and he's doing his job. She's also trying to get her flirt on with Drew. Girl, you can do better than someone with anger issues and who will (probably) put Carly ahead of you. Just ask his daughter.

Don't care for Lois, but she seems to have Blaze's mom pegged.

I fail to see the lies in what Joss said about Sonny, I just wish it didn't come from her sanctimonious Carly Jr. mouth. Sonny was all fine and dandy until things fell apart between her and her SheBeast of a mother. 

If Dex wants to be a cop, he's a grown ass adult and knows the risks. 

Carly and Molly scene was cringe. But like mother like daughter. Molly was doing her job. You can just shut up anytime, Carly.

Sam's blinders seem to be off for good about Jason. But the more you forbid a teenager to do something, the more they will wanna do it. 

I think GH hit gold with both Brennan and Jagger. The actors are awesome. I just keep seeing Brennan as Blackbeard from Once Upon a Time and it takes me out of the scene.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

"I've never heard of a wedding dress emergency." That's the dumbest thing Natalia has said. If that was supposed to be some kind of burn/insult, it doesn't even rise to the level of lame it was so stupid.

7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam's blinders seem to be off for good about Jason. But the more you forbid a teenager to do something, the more they will wanna do it. 

She did say she knew that when she and Dante were talking. I think she, Danny, and Jason need to sit down and hash out the rules. Then if things aren't followed, there aren't any surprises.

Monday's ep is preempted for coverage of the solar eclipse. Thank goodness, because I need more time to recover from what looks like Ava's hideous new haircut.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Molly actually forgot that Kristina had a doctor’s appt. Glad she’s not carrying the baby. 
with joss realizing medicine is not for her, with her hatred of certain criminals might she join a police force  or maybe law. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, backhometome said:

Sam waking up to what a POS father Jason is, is the best thing about his return. 👏

it reminds me when for one glorious moment Sam realized that Jason sucked. Sonny sucked and Carly continued to suck and she wanted nothing to do with any of them. It was basically when she realised that Jason lied to her for AGES about Jake, and then was happy to continue to lie to her FOREVER about it.  Just the rage she had when she was telling him that he put other people over the people he was supposed to love was amazing. that was roughly around the time Jason and Sonny bother threatened to kill her [because she let that depressed mom kidnap Jake without doing anything fast enough] but none of them could acknowledge that as Jason's girlfriend that being constantly lied, gastlit, and put last was just as damaging and she honestly didn't mean to hurt the baby. 

the fact that Sam went back to Jason after all of that was always a big head scratcher.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I just keep seeing Brennan as Blackbeard from Once Upon a Time and it takes me out of the scene.

i can trump that. Everytime i see Brennan i see Michael the Archangel from Xena Warrior Princess  and he just looks weird without his wings lmao

7 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

honestly... i get this, and I think ultimately, I am a laura in this regards. I get it. there are lines in the sand that you can't really walk away from if someone crosses it (and sometimes the line is a dot to you). but I also believe in second changes if the person is truly repentant.  this doesn't negate the bad [horrible, evil] things that they've done and their victims certainly don't have to ever agree or be cotton to said change. but i will never get in the way of someone's trying to redeem themselves [permanently]. if this makes sense. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

MiniSheBeast is the worst. So soon she’s forgotten how she threw Mooby’s name around to threaten that other mob family a few years ago. She had NO PROBLEM with what he did then. She can take a gazillion cases of STFU.

And this is from someone who loathes Mooby.

Jordan can also STFU. Like she wouldn’t have or has done the same as Jagger when she was DEA.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I don’t know what I did today to deserve John Brennan and Jagger in the same show but I would gladly do it every day 😍

I know! Brennan is sooo uberly HAWT! Added the Aussie accent! Now I feel dirty, because he’s not a good guy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

So Lois is blowing off her daughter to go meet Sonny? Where's Ned? Why don't we get Ned and send Lois back to Bensonhurst. 

Molly and TJ were so on top of Kristina the last appointment because of how the baby is theirs and only their decisions allowed and now they're not even going with her to appointments and Molly didn't even remember? 

Teen Joss was team Sonny for many years and loved him, this she had no choice I was a kid is change of history   She's also still team Jason now.  So her mobster hate makes no sense when she has no issues with Jason or even her mother who stood there knowing she played mafia woman of the house for decades.  Her hate should be on more than one person.

Jason's probably killed 10x more than Sonny. She needs a dose of reality of that.  Not to mention her mother is who put her in Sonny's murdering orbit time and time again. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Really enjoying that the new writers are presenting different sides of various arguments and the drama it creates. Love everyone being called on their shit. See old writers, is it SO HARD!!!

OMG with BLQ insinuating mob violence on Blaze's mom for wanting to keep Blaze's relationship a secret. That was so vile. I really loathe BLQ. 

The older men on this show are smoking the younger set. No offense gratuitously shirtless Cody, but I'll take Brennan, John, Gregory or Mac anyday!

• Like 10
10 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Teen Joss was team Sonny for many years and loved him, this she had no choice I was a kid is change of history   She's also still team Jason now.  So her mobster hate makes no sense when she has no issues with Jason or even her mother who stood there knowing she played mafia woman of the house for decades.  Her hate should be on more than one person.

Her rage is convenient. She justifies the crimes everyone in her life does by basically saying these adults have no agency and it’s all Sonny pulling the strings and forcing them to do things. Im sure if she ever finds out about the laundry list of crimes Carly/Jason chose to commit when they were in charge, she’ll shrug it off. She’s so quick to scoff at Kristina for ignoring what her father does when I think Kristina is fully aware of what Sonny does but she compartmentalizes. It’s Joss who covers her eyes and screams at anyone who calls out her loved ones for being criminals because she wants to pretend otherwise. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Daisy said:

the fact that Sam went back to Jason after all of that was always a big head scratcher.

Not just went back to him - had surgery after she got shot from being close to him, so she could get pregnant by him. Unlike Jason and Elizabeth's night of the defective condom that resulted in the Jake pregnancy, Sam very much wanted to have a baby with Jason and believed he would be a devoted father. 

Now, when their son is a high school freshman, she says his dad is too dangerous to be around. GMAB. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Not just went back to him - had surgery after she got shot from being close to him, so she could get pregnant by him. Unlike Jason and Elizabeth's night of the defective condom that resulted in the Jake pregnancy, Sam very much wanted to have a baby with Jason and believed he would be a devoted father. 

Now, when their son is a high school freshman, she says his dad is too dangerous to be around. GMAB. 

yeah. that ship is long sailed, Sam. though she's not wrong. Jason is a devoted father. to Michael. screw his biological kids. 

Edited by Daisy
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Except it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. Because Jason is no more a father to Jake than he is to Danny, and IMO Liz was not as clear-eyed about who Jason is at the time the boy was conceived. She turned to him because of bad writing she'd been hurt by Lucky, and like Sam she decided to go ahead and have the hitman's kid. Him being an absentee father isn't anyone's fault but his, since he could always choose to dial it back on cleaning up Carly's messes and he won't, but aren't Jake and Danny close enough in age that this outcome is totally predictable? I have no idea of how old the current crop of kids is supposed to be.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I think Liz thought Jason could change in the 2000s, or fooled herself into thinking so. An argument can be made that Jason almost did too. But it didn't happen. With the exception of some truly unfortunate incidents in the Carlivati era (most notably the Jake Doe saga, which should've lost Liz her job at GH for good IMO but I'm okay with it now) she's never looked back.

Sam and Jason knew the score about kids from the jump, which is why it baffled me when they decided to have Danny. It screamed the show bending to stans, because it made zero logical sense.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Jason's probably killed 10x more than Sonny.

Jason killed on Sonny's orders.  So Joss probably sees those killings as Sonny's killings.  In her mind, people like Dex, Carly, and Jason are pawns and victims of Sonny's lifestyle.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I don’t know what I did today to deserve John Brennan and Jagger in the same show but I would gladly do it every day 😍

There was also a good dose of Dante being sweet giving his donut choice to Scout.

• Love 4

I was afraid my ears would start bleeding during those Joss scenes yesterday.  They really have turned her into a mini-me.  And I'm sorry but the actress brings zero nuance to the character.  Actually, I'm not sorry to say it.  I'm sorry for having experienced it.   Also; who pulled the trigger, dummy?

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Jake and Danny close enough in age that this outcome is totally predictable? I have no idea of how old the current crop of kids is supposed to be.

Jake should at least be the same age as Joss as Joss and Jake were roughly around the same age when he died and they tried to re-do "Not Barbara Jean's Heart!!" with Jake's kidney.

6 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

Jason killed on Sonny's orders.  So Joss probably sees those killings as Sonny's killings.  In her mind, people like Dex, Carly, and Jason are pawns and victims of Sonny's lifestyle.

you know technically technically. Joss isn't wrong with Jason. He was a pawn and a victim of Sonny's lifestyle but she's not lamenting for long lost Jason Q, suffering to adjust to his accident, she's advocating for Jason Morgan who in tandem decides who gets murdered. that's sort of the missing piece that Joss is missing. Jason and Sonny decide together who Jason murders. Carly is perfectly fine with the lifestyle, She CHOSE it. she's not a pawn. 

girl needs to grow up and smell the flowers for what it is. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Daisy said:

she's advocating for Jason Morgan who in tandem decides who gets murdered. that's sort of the missing piece that Joss is missing.

She's not missing any piece. She is willfully ignoring the role Jason played as Sonny's second-in-command. 

Joss would keep her blinders on and keep loving him and threatening people by throwing his name around if it wasn't for the Nixon Falls aftermath. 

Joss doesn't hate Sonny for the things she told Kristina. She hates him on behalf of her mother. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

I was afraid my ears would start bleeding during those Joss scenes yesterday.  They really have turned her into a mini-me.  And I'm sorry but the actress brings zero nuance to the character.  Actually, I'm not sorry to say it.  I'm sorry for having experienced it.   Also; who pulled the trigger, dummy?

I’m glad it’s not just me. She plays zero layers and if the actress is that limited, she shouldn’t be written like this. Every scene is just some variation of her being angry, rude, or condescending. It’s exhausting

• Applause 5
  • Love 2

What is interesting to me is since the HW change, we have so many characters who are more fleshed out, getting stronger POV, or are getting a hard reset but on the other hand, they are leaning into Carly and Joss’ worst characteristics and they might be even more one dimensional than before.  

• Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

She's not missing any piece. She is willfully ignoring the role Jason played as Sonny's second-in-command. 

Not only that, but she outright said that Jason only kills in “defense” of loved ones. Something she spewed when news of his return first came out. So, Jason kills murders=Good; Mooby/Dex killing=BAAAAAD.

I LOATHE her as much as her harridan of a mother.

And since when is Kelly’s, er sorry, Bobbie’s a fine dining place that MiniSheBeast has to explain to the new manager who the regulars are and Cujo telling Molly to have a seat and she’ll bring a menu??!! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Molly and TJ were so on top of Kristina the last appointment because of how the baby is theirs and only their decisions allowed and now they're not even going with her to appointments and Molly didn't even remember? 

Jason hadn't returned at the time of the last appointment. Now that he's back, he's always uppermost in everyone's minds.

15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Teen Joss was team Sonny for many years and loved him, this she had no choice I was a kid is change of history

She could have easily gone to live with Jax for more than just her summer break. Carly never limited their contact, and Sonny had no legal say (and was probably glad to be rid of her for a few months every year, lol).

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Joss would keep her blinders on and keep loving him and threatening people by throwing his name around if it wasn't for the Nixon Falls aftermath. 

Joss doesn't hate Sonny for the things she told Kristina. She hates him on behalf of her mother.

Nixon Falls has a lot to answer for. Sonny hasn't done nearly enough answering for it. Nina is still bearing the brunt of it, as the wimmins usually do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Nixon Falls has a lot to answer for. Sonny hasn't done nearly enough answering for it. Nina is still bearing the brunt of it, as the wimmins usually do. 

to be fair. as she should.  i always defend Nina in regards to how everyone treats her because of it but at the end of the day irregardless of it all, she was wrong to hold that one under her hat.  Sonny coulda shoulda woulda a lot of things as his time as Mike, and Nina was upholding Mike's request - but  Nina should have been the better person and said something a lot sooner. 

• Like 1
(edited)

For how much longer, though? Nina has been through the wringer. At least Carly (of all people!!) has decided she's gotten her pound of flesh and is moving on, but Nina still has to deal with Carly's horrendous children.

Then there's Drew, with whom she has a weird, evolving relationship that for me is still very problematic because I always feel like he's one angry outburst from punching her in the face.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Like 3
  • Love 2