Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I thought John was being snarky to Carly by apologizing for thinking she was harbouring a fugitive, because he was now in custody.

At least that’s how I play it in my head.

12 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

In the scene with Anna and Jason, there seemed to be a lot of focus on both how long Jason had been working for the FBI, and the exact date that Britt died. Is it possible that Britt still had other things that could have gotten her jailed again, and he's just now finding out he was protecting a dead woman?

I would love this. Also, good luck with your new hip Heather, if Jason finds out you’re her murderer.

Ideally, he would also never forgive Joss and Dex for abandoning Britt on the pier.

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, luna1122again said:

I do NOT want Jagger wasted on Carly. I'll have to hate him if he falls for her. blech. 

Preach GIF

Awww, was puir widdle Jason showing emotion that Britt was dead? Like @luna1122 stated, it wasn't as if he was on media/news blackout!

If not for the hard set that he and Cujo HAD to get married, otherwise the other families would kill her (which flies in the face of ALL mob movies/shows I've watched where the widow is never targeted, but then again Mooby's Mafia was apparently a two-man mob), I think the show was going to have them be in a relationship-for awhile.  But then they came up with the out of nowhere BULLSHIT that he's "always loved her" (I just got sick to my stomach typing that because all they ever had was some raunchy sex before he met and fell in love with Robin) and BOTH actors looked so awkward and uncomfortable. And NO CHEMISTRY.

What fresh new Hell is this? That had me CHEERING and fist bumping Mooby's words to the SLS?!

And I also laughed at the look on Cujo's face when Jagger had to 'splain how he new Jason before her ass did. Even if it was Jason Quartermaine.  And like Jason Morgan, the mob enforcer didn't LIE when he admitted HE was the SLS's father, because she begged him to do that, so AJ and Tony couldn't claim they were the father? Take a Gazillion million seats.

And please, please, please, PLEASE, Anna. Just STAHP with the teary eyes already. Where is my BADASS ANNA (see my moniker) that was ready to dropkick Faison into a hole after Robin returned to them? That Robert! Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! had to talk her down from killing him?

• Like 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I've seen this kind of thing before in long-running shows, both in daytime and in prime time—regrettably, usually with "strong" female characters. The character starts out one way, and then some combination of the writers' room, the producers, and the network decide that "beleaguered" and "emotional" are the character's best suit, even if few viewers feel that way. 

The thing is that here I think if it was primarily the network or creative team it would've happened many years before her last return. Anna had been a hardcharging heroine for a ton of the glory days on GH, which were a far more sexist era for TV. I think it's a combination of the show always wanting to make sure Anna vouchsafed Sonny over the last decade, but also about FH enjoying the offscreen rapport and being concerned about range. She leans into heavy emotion even when it's not necessarily in the dialogue. I think she's worried Anna won't come off human enough. It's enough!

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, luna1122again said:

Why wouldn't he already know Britt is dead? Does the FBI deny him internet?

Seriously. You'd think Jason would try to find out. But it's also kind of in character for him to not make any effort. For all of his supposed action-man attributes, he's a pretty passive dude.

• Like 14

Part of me could see Jason purposefully not checking for PC related news in case something big is happening that would cause him to want to rush back home. I also don’t think he’s a curious person because of the brain damage so he’s probably not thinking about what people are up to. 

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Part of me could see Jason purposefully not checking for PC related news in case something big is happening that would cause him to want to rush back home. I also don’t think he’s a curious person because of the brain damage so he’s probably not thinking about what people are up to. 

I agree. It's not shocking to me that he doesn't know about Bobbie or Britt (now and forever since 2012: fuck Britt!).

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Jagger and Carly don’t have romantic chemistry and him not being up her ass isn’t enough to make a pairing work, nor will it last if they ever get together. People always bring up Jax calling her out when they got together and while he occasionally did, he defended her twice as much to others whenever someone called her out and said they didn’t know her. It was frustrating to watch as someone who was a fan of Jax at the time because he used to see through her before they started sleeping together. That pairing made her look more likable but it decimated him and made him look spineless and I could see Jagger heading in the same direction

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Jagger and Carly don’t have romantic chemistry

Honestly, LW has trouble sparking with anyone.  But, yeah, Jagger doesn't need to be saddled with that shrew.

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Honestly, LW has trouble sparking with anyone.  But, yeah, Jagger doesn't need to be saddled with that shrew.

The only one I’ve seen her spark with in years is that guy who played Brennan. I don’t think they’d be a super exciting pairing overall but if they need to pair her with someone, he’d be the best bet. Bonus is he’s shady himself so they aren’t going to make another good, honest guy look dumb for her. 

• Like 5
(edited)

Harrington is doing a very solid job with improved scripts but I still can't past the visual disconnect. If they'd cast Paul Anthony Stewart (a '90s soap hunk almost as big as Sabato), Jordi Vilasuso or any number of other non-blonde soap hunks with a little mileage on them I'd be more accepting. In fact PAS could clean up on this show. But I think he's largely retired from daytime for theater and/or other pursuits with his husband.

I'd be fine if Carly ended up hooking up with Wagger/Cates - this show needs more sex and more random tawdry fucking again, it's gotten too conservative and baby-centric in the last decade. But I am starting to wonder if PM's team is leaving both Carly and Jason solo and uninvolved with anyone for a time, to try to suss them out. That would be very interesting to me because it would indicate a clear intent to reevaluate both characters, both of whom Mulcahey (and Korte) were instrumental in defining with the original actors - especially Carly. (That does not mean I think Sarah Joy Brown is ever taking the role back because I definitely don't and will never get that lucky, but PM was among her biggest fans of all time and it wouldn't shock me if it had crossed his mind. I don't think it could ever get past the network, nor am I sure if Sarah is in a place right now where she'd be open to it.)

Edited by jsbt
  • Useful 2
26 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

No he doesn't. And the actor straight up said that his original audition was with Carly for the role of Brennan and it was clearly a chem test. He didn't get the role, Charles Mesure, then they carted his character off to Pentonville. 

18 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

My idea would be for them to have a one night stand, have Sonny find out and have yet another reason to be all betrayed and throw barware. Heaven forfend that Jagger/Carly be a long term thing.

No. Let's not do any of that.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4

Ah, the wonders of SORASing! I noticed that they changed Spencer's birth year from 2006 (he was born before the monkey virus and Jax and Cujo decided to keep who his daddy was a sekrit around the same time-when Show brought back Genie Francis for Luke and Laura's 25th anniversary. You know, when the medicine to bring Laura out of her catatonic state suddenly was a temporary result?), to 2001.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

The only one I’ve seen her spark with in years is that guy who played Brennan. 

I think she sparked with Roger Howarth as both Todd and Franco. To me, RoHo and LW had great chemistry. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

No he doesn't. And the actor straight up said that his original audition was with Carly for the role of Brennan and it was clearly a chem test. He didn't get the role, Charles Mesure, then they carted his character off to Pentonville. 

No. Let's not do any of that.

I know, this is the one thing I'm holding onto.  But why hasn't Brennan been seen onscreen since?

Look, even if she sparked with Jagger (I haven't seen it), why make yet another law enforcement filthy by putting him in bed with the mob?  There's zero doubt in my mind he and Ava would spark, zero.  And I don't want that either because I would like one good guy, is that too much to ask for??

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Preach GIF

Awww, was puir widdle Jason showing emotion that Britt was dead? Like @luna1122 stated, it wasn't as if he was on media/news blackout!

But then they came up with the out of nowhere BULLSHIT that he's "always loved her" (I just got sick to my stomach typing that

And please, please, please, PLEASE, Anna. Just STAHP with the teary eyes already. 

It didn't surprise me that he didn't know. As others have stated, Jason doesn't seem like the type to go on the Internet or watch a news station to keep up with Port Charles news. Spinelli used to be his Internet info guy. Also, he most likely didn't want to know and possibly get upset about what was going on with loved ones because he would be tempted to try to get back when he felt he wasn't in a position to do so.

Jason had feelings for Sarah Brown's Carly, after Robin left town. He had become friends with Elizabeth and clearly was attracted to her but wasn't acting on it. Carly got jealous and went to see Sonny about what was going on between Jason and Elizabeth. The "hate sex" happened. Jason knew Carly slept with Sonny to punish him (Jason) for not being completely in love with/devoted to her. I remember when Jason said to Carly something like, "If I loved you the way you wanted me to, you'd wreck me." 

Anna is emotional because Dante is fighting for his life and it's hard for her to think about Jason shooting him given her history of working with Jason during a previous storyline and especially because of Robin's love history/ on-going friendship with him. 

• Like 6

Jason was deep into Carly in the '90s for a time, I agree. It only didn't happen because Steve vetoed it and then left for Hollywood. It's not a question of Robin not being his first true love, but Carly was deep in his blood in that time (and still is, in a different way). But Carly also never measured up to Robin in his heart IMO even when he chose her or rather Michael over Robin in '99, and Carly knew that and couldn't stand it.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
41 minutes ago, jsbt said:

But Carly also never measured up to Robin in his heart IMO even when he chose her or rather Michael over Robin in '99, and Carly knew that and couldn't stand it.

The show has stayed true to this, thank goodness. And Michael will always take precedence over Carly. I wonder how conscious Carly is of this and if she realizes that if forced to choose, she will be sucking hind tit, as it were.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

But Carly also never measured up to Robin in his heart IMO

And Robin is the ONLY person he left the mob for, even if it was for a short time.

Nobody else. Ever.

That Jason continued and continues to be Cujo's friend after she betrayed him (yes, betrayed) and went to the Quartermaines, accusing Jason of abusing her, and thus marrying AJ, boggles the mind. Because she didn't trust Jason to make sure Baby SLS wouldn't be taken from her.

But that said, yes, only for Baby SLS, did he choose Cujo over Robin, and everyone else down the line. Though it was gratifying that Jason called the first SORAS'd SLS, a "punk BITCH!" or something along those lines when he was giving Cujo some attitude. It's the only time Jason ever...yelled at him/swore at him. But alas, it was short-lived. It's why she's always held him over Jason's head like a cudgel.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I am seriously concerned that LC may be done with the show. BLQ telling Jason that Monica is both sick and injured made me sad. But that cousins scene was well done. I will give Burton some credit for Jason's tears that his mother still loves him.

@GHScorpiosRule You need to watch the Robert and Anna scene. So cute!! 

It's so weird to me to see Sam actually talk like and behave like a real mom. So, she finally sees Jason clearly re: Danny?  Well, better late than never I guess. 

Preview: Is it wrong that I hope Kristina slaps Josslyn for yelling in her face? Joss is really such an insufferable brat.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I am seriously concerned that LC may be done with the show. BLQ telling Jason that Monica is both sick and injured made me sad. But that cousins scene was well done. I will give Burton some credit for Jason's tears that his mother still loves him.

@GHScorpiosRule You need to watch the Robert and Anna scene. So cute!! 

It's so weird to me to see Sam actually talk like and behave like a real mom. So, she finally sees Jason clearly re: Danny?  Well, better late than never I guess. 

Preview: Is it wrong that I hope Kristina slaps Josslyn for yelling in her face? Joss is really such an insufferable brat.

We didn’t call her “Slappy” on the DOOL board for nothing!! 

Come on Slappy that’s your best trait!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

It makes sense that Sam is the first civilian to see Jason at the PCPD, but I hope Carly finds out and is annoyed. It was very gratifying to see her read Jason the riot act about being a crap father, but of course she's delusional if she thinks Danny won't seek Jason out, whether she wants him to or not. And Jason won't work that hard to keep him away.

Speaking of Carly, will she bellow about "conflict of interest" with Molly being the ADA handling the case? It's so blatant I'm surprised there wasn't a line of dialogue addressing it. 

I had to laugh that Molly needs to prepare her argument to keep Jason from getting bail. He allegedly shot a cop. If she can't get him remand for that, she has no business being in the DA's office.

Trina is such a better friend to Joss than Joss is to her, not that this is news. Trina needs to see a grief counselor so badly. Has anyone suggested this to her?

The Jake/Danny fight was pretty well done. It didn't look as fake as it could have, especially with two inexperienced actors.

Of course Jason outsourced Valentine's Day.

40 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I am seriously concerned that LC may be done with the show.

Age comes for us all at some point. I'd rather not see LC struggling. Her last appearance was hard to watch, even though they made it as easy on her as possible.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

Maybe it's the conspiracy theorist in me, but is  it weird to anyone else that the almighty Carly wasn't allowed to see Jason yesterday but today there is a revolving door happening, allowing Diane, Sam and BLQ to pay him a visit.  Like maybe we're not getting a Jarly reunion??

I don't understand Anna's logic that if Dex joins the PCPD somehow he's untouchable to Sonny???  Does she not remember the bullet hole in Dante's chest?  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

the Robert and Anna scene. So cute!! 

Why are Robert and Anna so afraid of Robin? She knows what Jason does. She knows what her parents do. She knows those things can occasionally collide.

I found myself a bit annoyed with Robert, tbh.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why are Robert and Anna so afraid of Robin? She knows what Jason does. She knows what her parents do. She knows those things can occasionally collide.

I think it was more plot point to explain why baby DA Molly is prosecuting her former brother in law for shooting her current brother in law.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

They could do that without making Robert and Anna look terrified of their adult daughter who lives on the other side of the country. Just say Molly was the only ADA available.

ETA: Sorry, I'm kind of cranky these days.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought he was more afraid to go up against his g/f.

The show. I thought Danny and Jake's dialogue made sense. One brother doesn't understand why the other is defending their deadbeat father, the other doesn't understand why the father isn't given the benefit of the doubt. It was nice to see Sam transform into a protective mother. 

I don't really care about ADA Molly. She had a conflict of interest.

So Dex can just become a cop? How is that protecting him? Cops can be gunned down by mobsters.

I hope Kristina spits in Joss's face tomorrow.

• Like 5

Personally, I'm not judging Sam or Joss, etc. for not being as good a friend or a better mother, etc. now than they were before since the writing, relationships, connections, are already SO MUCH BETTER overall in just the brief amount of time that PM/EC have taken over.

For example, let's look at Joss. Two examples of a better change in her. In the scene between Joss and Stella, Joss was showing herself a good friend to Trina. Sure, she talked about Oscar's death, but she wasn't making it about her. She was using her experience as a way of how it could relate TO Trina. She was making it ABOUT Trina.

Also when she was talking to Michael about Jason and the situation with Willow where Michael was worried about her, he asked what Dex was saying, and she said she hadn't heard from Dex, and he asked why. Prior to these writers, Joss would have explained that they broke up, and it was really hard on her, and the rest of the episode would probably have continued with Joss and Michael discussing her relationship with Dex, how hard it was for Joss, and how awful Sonny was for what he did to ruin her great love, etc., etc. Instead, Joss just brushed it off like no big deal because it was more important what was going on with Jason, and Willow and Michael's concerns. And she didn't even tell him.

Josslyn Jacks did not TALK ABOUT HER PERSONAL PROBLEMS!

There are things like this that are happening that I am appreciating. There are still issues, but overall, I am pleased.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I think it was more plot point to explain why baby DA Molly is prosecuting her former brother in law for shooting her current brother in law.  

Eh? When did Sam and Dante get married? Dante is presently Sam's...significant other. But still a conflict-Dante is her cousin.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The show. I thought Danny and Jake's dialogue made sense. One brother doesn't understand why the other is defending their deadbeat father, the other doesn't understand why the father isn't given the benefit of the doubt. 

Danny is also under Michael (and Carly's) influence. Michael, his elder cousin and theoretically an authority figure in his life, expected Danny to believe in Jason and keep his whereabouts a secret. Danny wants to know his father and can't handle feeling like a traitor to Dante and Rocco, so he's in a really difficult situation if it turned out that Jason was lying and had in fact shot Dante. 

Jake is older and knows this is not the first time Jason has been accused of committing a crime. If Jason goes to prison, Jake doesn't have to see him around Port Charles and face the feelings of repeated abandonment. I think Jason's latest return drove home the point for Jake that in his 12 years of living with mom Elizabeth and his brothers in Port Charles, four men (including Finn) have made more of an effort to fill the father role in his life than his actual father. 

He is correct that their Dad left (he did, of his own free will, with Britt) and let them believe he was dead. Danny is desperate to believe that Jason had an extremely valid reason because the alternative (the two brothers just aren't a priority/important to him) is very painful.

• Like 7

When Joss was being understanding toward Trina about her feelings re: Jason, I really wished Joss had acknowledged how unfair she'd been to Cam for the same thing. That would have shown some growth to me.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Dante is presently Sam's...significant other.

They live together so they would be considered common law where I come from.  Which is essentially married, without the paperwork.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is Tristan okay? Does anyone know if he’s sick? I know he’s not a youngster anymore, but he’s been looking particularly frail lately and they’re piling on the makeup. 

Other than that, I LOVED Sam ripping Jason a new one. She likely would have supported him if he’d come to her first. But telling Danny to lie to her was her line in the sand.

So Anna wants Dex to join the PCPD because he knows what it’s like on the wrong side of the law? Well okay then. She’s way too invested in his safety and I don’t get it. She barely knows him. And when Sonny finds out he’s been to the station (he still has cops on his payroll right?), Dex probably won’t even live to make the decision. I thought she was going to suggest he take over Jason’s role with Pikeman, but I guess getting him embedded would take too much time. So let’s just make him a cop. With any luck he’ll prove how stupid he is and get killed his first day on the job. 

I actually enjoyed watching the Trina and Joss scenes, which is not something I expected to say. But Joss was surprisingly supportive and listened without making it all about her.  Should be interesting when Dex tells Joss that he’s joining the police force. She’ll be thrilled if he takes down Sonny, but if he so much as looks at Jason, Michael or Carly the wrong way, she’ll throw him out like yesterday’s trash. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

They live together so they would be considered common law where I come from.  Which is essentially married, without the paperwork.  

But this show is set in near NY, and they don’t have that; otherwise every couple living together would be considered common law. And that’s not the case.

• Like 2

So DA Robert is leaving a high profile case to an inexperienced ADA who has multiple conflicts of interest because he’s scared of his daughter’s reaction? That’s dumb, Robin might have a soft spot for Jason but she knows he’s a criminal. I’ll never understand why they made Robert a DA when they go out of their way to not show him being a lawyer 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I am seriously concerned that LC may be done with the show.

GH has suffered so much loss over the last year or two that Monica aside I just hope Leslie can be well and comfortable. A lot of her very, very early years are on YT and it is fascinating just how complex, layered and at times ugly a character Monica can be. More modern and dangerous than most young women on this show have been allowed to be in recent years. I hope we see her again but if we don't I hope it's not the worst case situation.

Speaking of: 

49 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Is Tristan okay? Does anyone know if he’s sick? I know he’s not a youngster anymore, but he’s been looking particularly frail lately

I agree. I was trying to blame it on Diane sucking out his precious life force but it's actually concerning. Tristan has never looked old to me before and I just hope he's been bored with the material, lol.

I still don't think Dex is long for the show (or possibly this earth), but repositioning him makes sense. I still want him gone.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

I am actually looking forward to episodes.  I have started to watch them each night instead of letting them pile up and then fast forward through half or more of them.   I don't love everything, and I have a few issues, and I am concerned where a few things are headed, but I'm not bored!

• Like 7
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

You don't even have to do some former vs new brother-in-law. Dante is Molly's cousin. He is her blood.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

You don't even have to do some former vs new brother-in-law. Dante is Molly's cousin. He is her blood.

Is it wrong that I had to wrack my brain to figure out how they’re related? Maybe what Molly really needs is her father to return. 

• Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Is Tristan Roger’s unwell? His voice is very rough and he’s lost weight. 

I was wonderring about that too.

Also, today I was so ticked off at Danny.  He threw the first punch, and I think he's being a brat.  Also, I hope the show will get him an acting coach.  He's young, and right now I don't think he's up to all the dialogue/story they are giving him.  The kid who plays Jake is acting circles around him.  But ymmv.

I hope they don't kill off Monica.  I'm not saying they should recast either.  I admire her (LC) for being on the show for so many years.

Edited by KittenPokerCheater
  • Like 7
(edited)
11 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Also, I hope the show will get him an acting coach.  He's young, and right now I don't think he's up to all the dialogue/story they are giving him.  The kid who plays Jake is acting circles around him.  But ymmv.

He's very green. I do think NuDanny has some screen presence and charisma with his sort of brash attitude but they need to get him a coach. And they need to lock in Hudson West, they're very lucky he hasn't left outright like William Lipton in the last few years.

Sam unloading on Jason was great. It is a real stunner to see after revisiting some of the lowlights of the endless Jasam ride or die era. I was always surprised and pleased when Sam very firmly turned the page on Jason when he went into the harbor in 2012 to focus on raising her son, and disappointed when she went right back to it for a time when he came back. I thought both Danny and her time with Drew had evolved her and it still has. It's an UO in GH fandom at large but I think Kelly's chemistry with Steve was always best when antagonistic - her bitch queen era in particular during the Liason revival was top tier.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Tristan's voice has been in and out for a few months now, and a couple of times it's been as thin as it was today.  But then he looked and sounded strong just an appearance or two ago, when Robert was dining with Diane, so who knows?  He's definitely slowed down a bit, but then, he hasn't been given all that much to work with.

As to his character----I was wondering why we hadn't seen the DA when his office was prosecuting such a high profile case, and why the DA and the PC hadn't spoken together about it.  Now I'm going to wonder when or if Anna will tell Robert about what Jason told her.  The last thing she should foist upon her ex-husband is a wrongful murder prosecution.

• Like 6

I already think the PCPD is inept but Anna hiring someone who worked for the mob 5 minutes ago takes the cake. As much as I give Dante a hard time for being corrupt, at least he became a cop before he knew about Sonny and has never officially worked for him. I’m baffled why they want to keep cardboard cutout Dex around so badly that they’re trying to find a new place for him. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Age comes for us all at some point. I'd rather not see LC struggling. Her last appearance was hard to watch, even though they made it as easy on her as possible.

Her last appearance should have been Scout's recent birthday party. It would have been easy to just have her sit in a chair, give Emily Scout Cain a hug for her birthday, and comment that it's wonderful to have all her grandchildren together for this celebration. Perfect photo op for LC with CD and the three minors who play Jake, Danny, and Scout. I believe this is the first time that AJ's son, Jason's sons, and Drew's daughter have all been together at the Quartermaine mansion, on- screen. 

LC not appearing for SB's return doesn't bother me. The Jason-BLQ scene worked as a proxy for LC/Monica. It just made me sad that BLQ's lines may indicate we won't see Monica with her family at home any time soon. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Since it looks like the new writing team would be up to it, I think it might be nice to bring Monica back for a retirement event, and then let her set sail on that around-the-world cruise she's always wanted to take.  It would be nice to honor a long time character and actress while they are still here to enjoy it, and it could be a great way to revisit some history and maybe launch a story or two from it.  

By the way, has anyone seen Ned? 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Looks like Sam had an extra cup of coffee to take on Jason after all her stoic moping for Dante. Go Sam! This falling out is more believable than her thinking he shot Dante. Can't wait to see the Carly/Sam catfight that ensues when Carly finds out Sam is trying to keep Jason's kid away from "the best man she knows!!!!!" 

• Like 6
(edited)

Kristina was right on.  Molly might as well be Diane's partner at this point, she did more defense of Jason than prosecution. 

Tristan does look not well.  Robert excused himself from Jason's arraignment for Robin who was against Jason's mob life , but Kristina stayed on case? 

Did Jake call dad before? I don't think Jason's earned the right.  

And he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.  Jake was right and Danny deserved to be punched back.  Be asked why has it been Sam raising him most of his life, who has Jason chose over him this time to be gone all these years. 

Joss is parked at mobster Jason's arraignment what does she think he did for Sonny since she's so anti Dex doing work for Sonny. 

Dex a cop? He'll be better than Chase.  

Sam was spot on with Jason yelling at him. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3