Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Actually, they probably could have done it in one scene.

Yes. By saying he was reinstated and that he will be back on the force after the New Year. 

But nope. Why ruin a bad storyline that's also going nowhere.

• Like 5

At least the show made an effort to bring people together, which I appreciated. Granted “Sonny the Mechanic” and the imagine of Britt on a motorcycle in the ice and snow, riding to help a pregnant woman made me chuckle, but I’m easy today. 🤣

I also like Scott a lot so seeing him with Laura and Liesl makes me happy.

I do have questions though, like why the emphasis on Maxie and her family and why was that Griffin (sp?) guy a plot point? 

I would also have preferred a Cody-less ep as he was not needed, Britt and Austin having developed a relationship, he should’ve called her. Unless Cody will be the one leaving w/ Britt, which I would applaud. It also looked like were chem testing Austin w/ Brooklyn.

My head is spinning now… off to drink to make it better. 😄

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

I am so impressed that the show nailed the weather in N.Y. so completely. Here flights are cancelled, school is cancelled as are postal services, libraries closed at 11:30 a.m., as are many roads, and 300,000 people have already lost power.

'I really like that Scott is part of Liz's family even though Franco is gone. The scenes with Liz and supporting her were very sweet. It was also nice to see Scott ad Laura so friendly after all these years.

To say that Georgie is a brat would be doing a disservice to the word 'brat'. She's awful even for an 8 year old. At least we know that it wasn't Austin who caused her to behave badly. It would do her good to learn that you can't have everything you want. Hopefully Liesl will keep James from being so bad. (Now give Austin someone good who actually cares about him.)

Ellie is dating Griffin?  Ugh. Also ugh that they doing Maxie/Spinelli, and it will be on the show.

"Live every day as it it's your first so you never lose sight of the magic and wonder around you."

"The Toronto hangar".  Do you mean Pearson International, the Island airport or Buttonville? It's not some hick town, Toronto's airport is the size of Chicago's. The show got it partly right, as of right now, all West Jet flights are cancelled, and other airlines are warning of long delays.

"Maxie wants to go into Canada without the hassle of the border."  Do you people know that Canada is another country? I thought Americans hated the people coming illegally into the country; don't think Canadians don't feel the same.

Liesl's necklace looks like bloody worms crawling around her neck.

I liked the Christmas at the Quartermaines (although I find it hard to believe that there wasn't enough food for an extra 4 or 5 people). Austin there and Britt coming in on the motorcycle was a nice ouch. I think I might have teared up at the baby's name.

But really, the men, Cody and Ned, and some of the women shouldn't be there. Giving birth is not a public show.

29 minutes ago, Desperado said:

why was that Griffin (sp?) guy a plot point? 

He was a doctor in Port Charles, after he was a priest I think. He dated Ava and then he dropped her for her daughter Kiki. He was also a big Sonny sycophant.

It's funny how much I can tolerate Sonny who he is today as opposed to who he was with Carly.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I did not actively hate today's episode, but I very actively hate Cody calling Olivia Mama Q. And Monica is still sick and won't be coming down for lunch. Is someone bringing her food? Ned sounding like a rich turd with his whole we have no staff to cook. 

I thought the blond passing Virgin Marie woman naming her daughter Britta was sweet, especially knowing what Britt is going through.

And the thing that really made me happy was seeing that Ellie has moved on even if it's with Griffin. Matt Cohen was pretty, Griffin was a complete bore and the storylines they wrote for him didn't make a whole lot of sense. The whole Claudette business comes to mind. 

I was worried that Ellie was still hung up on Spinelli, so seeing her happy and flirty was extra nice.

• Like 4

Thanks for the info @statsgirl ! I had conveniently forgotten about that annoying child. 🤣 It’s terrible weather here in Ottawa too. I feel quite bad for people having to be out which made me even more annoyed at the girl.

And yes, Noelle Britta is a beautiful name - too bad it will only be used today.

• Love 2

Maxie:  I went by a scuzzy boat and a super nice plane (paraphrasing).  Okay Maxie but if Austin hadn't got you to the plane by the boat, you wouldn't have had your nice ride on the plane. Ingrate. What are they doing to her, to make her a perfect pairing to Spinelli?

1 minute ago, RedElf said:

I thought they said the airport was in Alberta?

The Quartermaine plane was "in the Toronto hangar" but Maxie had to get there so she crossed Lake Ontario by boat (seriously has no one heard of The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald even if that was on Lake Superior) and then got on the plane in Toronto. They had to stop in Edmonton because the weather was so bad that they couldn't continue. But miracle of miracles, Spinelli and Georgie had just arrived en route to Port Charles so the show could end on a happy scene of the 3 of them in Edmonton airport.

The land crossings to the US  have just been closed so Liesl was right suggest flying.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Was spinelli flying into Edmonton to drive to PC? Or did the plane have to land there because of weather? Because that’s one hell of a drive if he planned to fly into Alberta!

i didn’t hate todays show but it was pretty contrived. ‘No cars or trucks can get through the icy streets.’ But a motorcycle can???? That thing would’ve gone sliding off the road in no time, taking both Sasha and Britt with it.

the whole notion that there isn’t enough food in the quartermaine MANSION to feed a few more people is preposterous. That kitchen is likely stocked with enough food for at least 20 people on a daily basis.

• Like 8

Today was corny but I liked it anyway.  Brit and Sasha busting in like badasses in their motorcycle outfits, Ellie dating hot Griffin after being stuck with Spinelli for so long, but mostly Olivia (who I usually can’t stand) with her version of the infamous line from Jaws:  ‘We’re gonna need a bigger lasagna’

• Like 4
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I am so impressed that the show nailed the weather in N.Y. so completely. Here flights are cancelled, school is cancelled as are postal services, libraries closed at 11:30 a.m., as are many roads, and 300,000 people have already lost power.

I was gobsmacked that it was so accurate. Except for the windchill temps, I don't think Jordan would be driving around with just a pantsuit on. Also I don't think Maxie would get across Lake Ontario on a boat with 20 ft waves. I guess they thought they would just pullup to Billy Bishop airport on the island and hop a plane

And THEN I cracked up when she landed in Edmonton Airport (where I have been MANY times). Meanwhile in RL my friend in Edmonton had her flight to the west coast cancelled today so she won't be able to spend Christmas with her child.  

At first I thought maybe Ellie was dating Dillon. I remember the name Griffon, but I don't remember him

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

He was a doctor in Port Charles, after he was a priest I think. He dated Ava and then he dropped her for her daughter Kiki

oh ya. 

11 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Was spinelli flying into Edmonton to drive to PC? Or did the plane have to land there because of weather? Because that’s one hell of a drive if he planned to fly into Alberta!

He said fly through Canada, so I guess he was just connecting through to Toronto.

12 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

But a motorcycle can????

I was hoping she was on a snowmobile!!

30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The land crossings to the US  have just been closed so Liesl was right suggest flying.

This show just got weirder today hahaha.

• Like 3

I was having a hard time understanding Maxie and Georgie's desperate need to see each other on this specific day.  Yes, it's Christmas day, but Georgie lives in PC with Maxie and was allowed to spend xmas day with former step mom Ellie.  She probably left "yesterday" and is coming back "tomorrow".  Celebrate on the 26th if that's the case.   None of it made sense.  

Also, boats are not driving around if there is a winter storm happening.  Plus, the reason she was taking a boat was to not have to deal with the drive to the border.  But Toronto isn't on the border, we're a good two hours from it.  So if she couldnt' drive to the border from the US side, how was she going to drive from the border on the Canadian side?  And then she manages to fly out of the "Toronto Hangar" where the Qs happen to have a plane, and only gets as far as Edmonton before being grounded again.  And yet SpinGeorgie also manage to get a flight going in the opposite direction that wasn't grounded because of said weather until they get to Edmonton. Sure

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Giving birth is not a public show.

And why did she have to do it on the living room floor.  There are 8776 bedrooms in that house, surely there was a bed she could lie on.  

5 hours ago, Desperado said:

Britt on a motorcycle in the ice and snow,

Who shows up and says "Sorry about Monica's begonias but....". I don't usually grow my begonias in December, but whatever.  

2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

the whole notion that there isn’t enough food in the quartermaine MANSION

Right.  But there are enough ingredients to make lasagna.   .  

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

Definitely a corny episode, but that’s the kind that are best for Christmas episodes, so I enjoyed it

Same here, and we got to see some people we haven't seen in a while.

If the roads are so impassable, how did Cody get to the Q mansion in the first place to warn everyone?

There's no way Olivia would make a holiday meal that didn't serve at least 20, even if the original headcount was four. And Ned was being a real douche.

LOL that it's blizzard conditions and Maxie isn't wearing any sort of outerwear.

I wouldn't mind BLQ and Austin getting together.

To my utter surprise, when Georgie and Maxie hugged, it got a little dusty in my living room.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

how did Cody get to the Q mansion

He lives there doesn't he? In that fancy horse barn.

I hated that the poor virgin Mary had to labour in front of everybody. And why did it take so long for them to say TJ is a Dr? And wouldn't he have had to do an obstetrics rotation as an intern? TJ and Molly also had terrible "sweaters" which were long sleeve t-shirts with sweater decals on them. Can they not buy actual sweaters in California?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, tessaray said:
16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Didn't we try to figure out how close they were as cousins some months back? 2nd cousins?

Edward had Tracy and Jimmy Lee.  Tracy had Ned, Jimmy Lee had Austin.  Ned had Brook Lynn.  Ned and Austin are first cousins.  BLQ and Austin are second cousins.  I for one, do NOT want a cousin lovin' relationship.  

TJ and Molly show up at the Qs saying they were out carolling but Harborview road was closed because of the weather.  

A.  why didn't they turn around and go back the way they came?

B.  Who goes out carolling in a blizzard so big that it closes roads?  

Today was just all kinds of wierd.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I was having a hard time understanding Maxie and Georgie's desperate need to see each other on this specific day.  Yes, it's Christmas day, but Georgie lives in PC with Maxie and was allowed to spend xmas day with former step mom Ellie.  She probably left "yesterday" and is coming back "tomorrow".  Celebrate on the 26th if that's the case.   None of it made sense.  

Also, boats are not driving around if there is a winter storm happening.  Plus, the reason she was taking a boat was to not have to deal with the drive to the border.  But Toronto isn't on the border, we're a good two hours from it. 

I thought the reason was that there were too long lines at the border to cross. Because hey, you know, Toronto is in another country and there are legal niceties involved in crossing the border to another country. (Although in real life, it is harder to cross from Canada to the US than the other way.)

The more I think about the Georgie thing, the more 🤬 I am. Georgie wanted to go to Colorado to spend Christmas with Ellie but she also wanted Maxie to be there, so Maxie had to leave her two younger children, including Bailey whose first Christmas it is, to travel to Colorado so that Georgie could have all 3 adults to herself on Christmas Day.

Maxie and Spinelli are the ones at fault for giving in to her. They're going to create a monster.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

TJ and Molly show up at the Qs saying they were out carolling but Harborview road was closed because of the weather.  

Maybe they were at the same place that was having the live nativity scene where "Mary " was???  The stories to get all the people together were really dumb,

Ya I'm not for Austin and BL together. I liked her with Jax but I don't think they will bring back IR.

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The more I think about the Georgie thing, the more 🤬 I am. Georgie wanted to go to Colorado to spend Christmas with Ellie but she also wanted Maxie to be there, so Maxie had to leave her two younger children, including Bailey whose first Christmas it is, to travel to Colorado so that Georgie could have all 3 adults to herself on Christmas Day.

It was Portland. And while Georgie's reaction to Maxie not being there was super bratty, why wouldn't Georgie want to be with Ellie during Christmas? Ellie is the one who raised her and loved her as though she was her own since she was a baby. She was her mother for years while Maxie was trying to get her shit together. I think it's great that Georgie wants to keep Ellie in her life and that Maxie and Spinelli want Ellie to be part of Georgie's life because she is that important to all 3 of them.

7 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Maybe they were at the same place that was having the live nativity scene where "Mary " was???  The stories to get all the people together were really dumb,

They were, but I be FV finds/creates role for "Mary" within a year. Probably someone's long lost daughter since this is the only trick he has left in the bag.

52 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

There's no way Olivia would make a holiday meal that didn't serve at least 20, even if the original headcount was four.

I reject the notion she doesn't have a tray or three of manicotti in the freezer at any given time. 

Great, the show is definitely going with another round of Maxie and Spinelli.  This is what happens when NO ONE will hire BA.  Dammit.

I loved Scott's "I think she's talking about us" when Elizabeth was saying she's grateful to the wonderful people who have always been there for her. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

I hated that the poor virgin Mary had to labour in front of everybody.

Seriously.  Doctor(s) needed, not gawkers.   And the mother looked like she could be on Teen Mom.  Couldn't they find a more realistic baby?  They must have a doll that looks better than an empty bleach bottle in a towel.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

It was Portland. And while Georgie's reaction to Maxie not being there was super bratty, why wouldn't Georgie want to be with Ellie during Christmas?

It's fine that Georgie wants to be with Ellie at Christmas. What I object to is that Georgie wants all 3 parents, Ellie, Spinelli and Maxie with her while her younger brother and sister don't get one parent and Spinelli and Maxie give in to her instead of telling her that she has to share. It's Bailey's first Christmas, which should be special to Maxie, and James is old enough to feel missing Maxie even more than Georgie would. Georgie already has more than the others do (3 parents to their sole living parent) and it's important to teach her to share before she turns into Michael.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Great, the show is definitely going with another round of Maxie and Spinelli.  This is what happens when NO ONE will hire BA.  Dammit.

Please, someone hire BA!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

The GH writers are much better at wacky shows. I enjoy the corny humour and actually laughed out loud when Sasha and Britt showed up.

I also liked that Elizabeth acknowledged the surrogate parents she's gained in Port Charles. She has managed to have a good group of older adults around her. I can't believe all this time for Jeff to come back and ... that's it?

• Like 9

7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Maxie and Spinelli are the ones at fault for giving in to her. They're going to create a monster.

Going to?

I need to find some rich friends with boats and helicopters, so I don’t have to worry about pesky things like weather and border laws. (And if they’re close enough to get to Canada by boat, why would anyone think the weather there would be any different? Does snow have to wait at border crossing, too?)

PC Gay Men’s Choir? How do they ever get together to practice, what with all the sequestering and being locked in closets? 

Was I the only one who, upon seeing the pregnant stranger at the door, thought, “It’s the Hook!” (With fake pregnancy disguise, of course.) I was ready for her to pull out her hook and start swinging— but then, I guess Bloodbath at the Q’s doesn’t make for a very Christmasy episode. 

Cody’s “whatta woman!” face when Britt burst in with her motorcycle helmet made me laugh.

Funny how the show thought we needed to see Griffin, of all people, get a happily ever after with Ellie. I forgot all about Griffin the minute he left the show.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Was I the only one who, upon seeing the pregnant stranger at the door, thought, “It’s the Hook!” (With fake pregnancy disguise, of course.) I was ready for her to pull out her hook and start swinging— but then, I guess Bloodbath at the Q’s doesn’t make for a very Christmasy episode. 

Yes you are!! But seriously why is anybody in PC just opening their door to anyone who knocks right now?

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Funny how the show thought we needed to see Griffin, o

Is he not coming back on the show? I thought they were setting up for some more staff at GH now that Britt is leaving, possibly Austin and sadly Epiphany gone now too. They are going to need staff until Joss is a MD next summer.

• LOL 13
10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Same here, and we got to see some people we haven't seen in a while.

If the roads are so impassable, how did Cody get to the Q mansion in the first place to warn everyone?

There's no way Olivia would make a holiday meal that didn't serve at least 20, even if the original headcount was four. And Ned was being a real douche.

LOL that it's blizzard conditions and Maxie isn't wearing any sort of outerwear.

To my utter surprise, when Georgie and Maxie hugged, it got a little dusty in my living room.

Cody lives in the barn on the Q properties.  With that horse in his living room.

I appreciated seeing all the people who normally don't interact end of together at the Qs. Like everyone else I was wishing the pregnant woman got to have a private room (heck, we even know there's a main floor BR because there's where Oscar was ensconced during his great Leavetaking.) 

It's weird they managed a Christmas Day episode on schedule this month, given that various real-world interruptions resulted in one or two Thanksgiving eps airing the following week last month.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's Bailey's first Christmas, which should be special to Maxie, and James is old enough to feel missing Maxie even more than Georgie would. Georgie already has more than the others do (3 parents to their sole living parent) and it's important to teach her to share before she turns into Michael.

Maxie didn't even leave from home. She left from Nina's place where she was doing a gift exchange with the adult women in her life. I'm assuming she celebrated with James and Bailey before she foisted them on Felicia and Mac. 

But honestly, we make way too much about all these invisible children. Sam's children and Rocco are either at the Qs or upstairs. We saw Bailey twice maybe since Maxie got a hold of her. James has been trying to find his way out of the infant closet for the past 4-5 years. Jake and Aidan weren't exactly on and the picture on the mantle that Elizabeth looked at didn't even have Jake in it.

This Christmas they had on Donna who had her first speaking line, Violet who is one of the most annoying soap children, Avery because mama Carly can't be alone on Christmas eve, and golden child Wylie. 

And we have two pregnant women on canvas who will join James in the infant closet. Maybe not Willow's baby. We know that child comes from Michael's sacred seed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Depends on what you want for Christmas. Neither Monica or Tracy were there so I'd have been fine with a Very Red Christmas. In this scenario, Ned is the one who lives to tell the tale. 

• Like 5

What happened to Maxies other 2 children? She was so obsessed with Bailey and now she's nothing. Bailey was better off with Quartermaines.

Boat to Canada and plane from Toronto? Why is the Quartermaine plane in Toronto and not the Port Charles airport?

Brooklyn's "I pretended to give birth" line was hilarious. 

"Virgin Mary is giving birth" lol. I thought that pregnant stranger was a robber or something shady. Stranger danger. Lol

Scott's a great grandfather and father in law.  

Griffin is step up from Spinelli. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It's weird they managed a Christmas Day episode on schedule this month, given that various real-world interruptions resulted in one or two Thanksgiving eps airing the following week last month.   

And it timed out perfectly with the "storm of the century" in RL. Unfortunately the writers are probably patting themselves on the back thinking they are so smart and accurate.

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

picture on the mantle that Elizabeth looked at didn't even have Jake in it.

that was just weird. Or was that taken in the missing Jake era?

• Like 4

I think it's a current picture, it's this Cameron. Maybe the Jake actor was away when they took it.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Boat to Canada and plane from Toronto? Why is the Quartermaine plane in Toronto and not the Port Charles airport?

You could kind of fanwank it that it was there on business since Toronto's Bay Street is the Canadian equivalent of Wall Street. But only Ned follows ELQ closely enough to know that, how would Brook Lynn know?

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

This Christmas they had on Donna who had her first speaking line

There was that time when Sonny was missing and Donna called Jason "Daddy" and Carly was hit with all the conflicting feels.

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's fine that Georgie wants to be with Ellie at Christmas. What I object to is that Georgie wants all 3 parents, Ellie, Spinelli and Maxie with her while her younger brother and sister don't get one parent and Spinelli and Maxie give in to her instead of telling her that she has to share. It's Bailey's first Christmas, which should be special to Maxie, and James is old enough to feel missing Maxie even more than Georgie would. Georgie already has more than the others do (3 parents to their sole living parent) and it's important to teach her to share before she turns into Michael.

Yeah, I think the show thinks this "need to rush to my daughter, will get there no matter what/I will get my daughter to see her mother, no matter what" was sweet and heartfelt, but it made Georgie look like a brat (fine, she's a pre-teen, I get that) and, worse, Maxie look like she didn't give a fuck about her other kids.  All in the service of reviving a relationship that was never that compelling to begin with (except maybe at first, before Spinelli because an insufferable asshole stuck mentally in his early 20's).

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I like the misfits of Christmas show including random woman in labor who doesn't have enough agency to ask for a room or privacy.

However, I would like to point out that somehow Olivia was able to scrounge up enough food for a houseful of people at the last minute. Maybe this silly people should remember that on the next Thanksgiving when they once again manage to ruin their dinner and forced to get pizza.

For a moment, I thought that Nina would call Sonny to see if he could help Maxie out (illegal boats going into Canada/private jet) but nope.

Why weren't James and Bailey with Maxie for this trip? I am sure it is was not a safe voyage for Maxie but originally she was going to fly directly from Port Charles to Portland. Unlike Georgie, neither James or Bailey's father are alive so there really wasn't a valid reason why all three kiddies couldn't spend the holidays together.

I also wished that Avery and Donna would have been able to spend the day together (with Sonny). I am sure that the walkie talkies Carly gave Avery will be enjoyed greatly by the two sisters.

Good for Ellie and Griffin. I approve.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Maybe  Probably  For sure it was the eggnog, but I was reasonably entertained by the Christmas episode.

The Virgin Mary was a good screamer. I'm surprised Carly wasn't there to take immediate custody of the infant. 

I noticed in the end credits Olivia was dead last! Even after Kristina?! 

Edited by TVbitch
  • LOL 8
23 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Yeah those credits made no sense to me, it wasn’t by seniority or alphabetical order.  Sonny was first of course 🙄 

If I remember correctly, they start with the most senior contracted actor on the show to those with less years on the show and then to the reoccuring actors. If an actor who was previously on contract but made recurrring but then put back on contract, their seniority would start with their most recent contract status.

Even thought there have been actors that been on the show prior to MB coming back  to GH after a short year or so away, has the most seniority of all the contracted actors.

For example for actors playing these characters: Monica (recurring), Bobbie (recurring), Scottie (recurring), Ned (recurring), Genie (left the show several times), Mac (recurring/contract/recurring.?), Felicia (reccuring), Kevin (recurring), Liz (came after MB), Alexis (came after MB)

• Useful 6

I didn't think the pregnant young woman at the door in an ethereal blue head-shawl was the Hook; I wondered if they were going with her being the ACTUAL Virgin Mary, and she and the baby would disappear in a burst of radiance after it was born. But no. Olivia got the reference but it wasn't literal.

If Ned and Austin are first cousins, as they are, Ned's daughter is Austin's first cousin once removed. If Austin has a kid, it would be BL's second cousin.

Merry Christmas to all! I have no business being here reading and writing this! I hope everyone else is more prepared for their Christmas guests than I am!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Aren't Ned and Austin first half-cousins because Jimmy Lee's mother wasn't Lila?

Regardless, it's too bad there's any blood tie between Austin and BLQ, because RoHo and AS have a nice, easy chemistry.

7 hours ago, Corvino said:

Merry Christmas to all! I have no business being here reading and writing this! I hope everyone else is more prepared for their Christmas guests than I am!

Heh. Same! Wishing everyone who celebrates a joyous day, and everyone who doesn't a peaceful one!

• Like 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Regardless, it's too bad there's any blood tie between Austin and BLQ, because RoHo and AS have a nice, easy chemistry.

I agree, they do.

I'm trying to remember if they overlapped at all on OLTL. I don't recall Kim having scenes with Todd but it's been awhile.  

I can't believe I used to like Curtis. He is beyond annoying. Why is it any of his business if Spencer and Trina hang out? Trina is 19-20-years old. She's grown and can do what she pleases.

And where is Taggert? GH is such a crappy written show. Even if RA is unavailable, a recast Taggert should be on canvas. It would give this reveal more weight if there was some tension btw Taggert and Curtis and Trina and Curtis. It's like GH doesn't know how to capitalize on drama. 

If Britt is leaving leaving . . .  can she just go already? I hate drawn out exits, esp ones like this. Britt is dying. We know the actress is leaving.  Why can't she be hooked or something? Just end it. I'm not saying the character should die but if that's the plan, I'd rather they just get to it. I also hate seeing all the wasted potential. Britt/Austin would have worked so seeing their interactions is disappointing. Cody/Britt is awful so seeing their interactions is frustrating. Why is Cody still on this show? LOL! 

I muted most of the rest. 

Ugh . . . more personality-less Dex tomorrow. If they don't get to the point of his character already . . . I don't know. Why does GH waste so much time dragging stuff out?!? Do they really have no idea what they want to do w/him by now? Come on. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1