Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

I think it should be on contract and become the next "Annabelle."

This.

I kept wondering why they didn't just chase it outside. Domestic turkeys can't fly, so it could have just wandered the Q grounds in perpetuity. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, rur said:

I kept wondering why they didn't just chase it outside. Domestic turkeys can't fly, so it could have just wandered the Q grounds in perpetuity. 

I'm shocked they didn't have Wiley see it, proclaim it was his new pet, and Michael and Willow immediately build the turkey his own guest house on the property. 

• LOL 11

So unlike most, except for a few scenes, I didn't take note much of Holly's long covid struggles, but did notice that Robert Scorpio has lost a bit of spring in his step.  But I enjoyed her return very much. 

So I was wondering why the Holly episodes - especially the later ones - were so much more enjoyable than the regular episodes.  Holly's screen time was made possible by a couple of episodes without Maxi/Spinelli.  Pretty good exchange rate.

LW is unwatchable.  Needless to say that Joss is even worse to watch.  Joss was watchable when OG Trina was around.  Cam lit up around OG Trina but Joss does not have enough 'stage' presence to carry the teen/young adult crew.  So we're stuck with Jason Jr. providing the requisite violent drivel.  Dear Santa, please make Carly and Carly Jr. (and Maxi/Spinelli) go far far away.

• Applause 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

But he's been on medication since so could that be the reason he hasn't had an episode since?  

Dosage would change over his lifetime. Older people are more sensitive and can require a lesser dose. Drugs change over and new ones are invented so a competent psychiatrist would have lowered Marshall's dose or changed the drugs as he or she noticed that Marshall wasn't having another episode. The early anti-psychotic drugs had a lot of side effects and chancs are that if Marshall had spent years on them he would be having extrapyramidal side effects like muscle tremors and involuntary facial movements.

So none of it really adds up that Marshall really had schizophrenia.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, lmulsman said:

I missed the whole explanation of Holly's plan because Boston tv thought seeing the plane that the Princess and Princess of Wales were on land and taxi to the gate was more important.  And then it got interrupted again so we could see their cars drive to the hotel @@

Ironic, seeing as that wasn't even the major royal story of the day.

I feel like Chase and Brooklyn only just finally got together after their long courtship, and now they've broken up? And yet Michael/Willow and Dante/Sam just go on and on (and on)?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

It turns out Robert's bad acting over Holly flambe was actually bad acting... Well played TR. 

As for what this means for Ethan, if Holly's fake records put her in a coma and the necklace is thought to be MIA, maybe Victor will keep Ethan alive as leverage until he can get Holly to reveal where the necklace is. ( Which gives Holly time to figure out where Ethan is)

I'm glad Chase broke up with BL, and in the previews, are they teasing him with Sasha? 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

How did Victor of all people know about Britt’s illness??

I don't remember how he found out, but he organized that fake conference on Huntington's to kidnap Leisl and take her to Greece, which eventually led to Britt and Jason going there and Jason being buried under a pile of rubble.

6 hours ago, Steph J said:

I feel like Chase and Brooklyn only just finally got together after their long courtship, and now they've broken up? And yet Michael/Willow and Dante/Sam just go on and on (and on)?

At least Dante and Sam are happening mostly off screen.

Brooklyn and Chase were at their best when they were living together for those 2-3 weeks raising Bailey. Everything has been a shit show since. The writers killed that pairing before they put them together. BL's excuses about why she didn't write the letter were beyond lame.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 7
  • Love 5

BLQ and Chase are like Tony and Angela from Who’s the Boss? - their romantic chemistry is really strong until they actually get together.

wow my autocorrect wanted Chase to be ‘Chad’ - he is so not a Chad.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

BLQ and Chase are like Tony and Angela from Who’s the Boss? - their romantic chemistry is really strong until they actually get together.

I disagree. I still thought Judith and Tony (Angela and Tony) had chemistry even after they got together. It just took FOREVERRRRR~

• Like 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, sunnyface said:

So unlike most, except for a few scenes, I didn't take note much of Holly's long covid struggles, but did notice that Robert Scorpio has lost a bit of spring in his step.  But I enjoyed her return very much. 

For those of us (me) who weren’t really paying attention, could someone explain to me how Robert Scorpio losing a bit of spring in his step has to do with Samms’ long covid.   What was he doing for her? 

I actually thought she had gotten past the worst of her long covid.  I am sorry she is still in the thick of it.  

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

At least Dante and Sam are happening mostly off screen.

If we're counting small favors, so are Austin and Maxie. It cracks me up that they're so often not even in the same episodes. One of them will be out in public and will say the other one is working or whatever. They had their onscreen first date 15 months ago. I'm not even sure what they've done yet. Not that I want the show to keep me better informed.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

For those of us (me) who weren’t really paying attention, could someone explain to me how Robert Scorpio losing a bit of spring in his step has to do with Samms’ long covid.   What was he doing for her? 

I don't know.  I thought someone was commenting on how TR is slowing down due to aging?  I'm kind of sad seeing the two of them together, knowing that ES dumped TR back in the day, when they were an off-screen couple.  I think his quote was, "I put her in the limo to go to [work] on Dynasty, and that was the last I saw of her." 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

These two observations are only related because the two actors shared the same scenes.  'Lots' of folks here were commenting on how Holly didn't seems quite right (aka long covid).  While I agree that some of Holly's scenes, especially the ones early in her stint, demonstrated a lack of energy/sluggish; which probably was due to her struggles with long covid. 

But to my eyes, Robert Scorpio also seemed to be a bit less agile and slower - as he is getting on in years like the rest of us.  It (probably) has nothing to do with Covid - just mother nature.  ymmv.  Hey it's better than the alternative.

I enjoy watching both actors and wish them great health and long lives and wish that their screen time would be increased.  [something about tilting at windmills 'n all that.]

• Love 6
18 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate BLQ's omnipresent "oops, you've discovered I'm a selfish liar" face. And yeah, I agree Chase will buy her "it was all for us" story and end up taking her back. 🙄😡

He’ll probably talk to Finn or his father and they’ll convince him to take her back.  They’re not going to be apart for long.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

IMO Chase and BL never had romantic chemistry. Friendship chemistry, yes, but romantic chemistry, I only saw a spark between the Chase and the temp recast BL. 

This.  And they need to make the temp Brook Lynn the permanent.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I don't know.  I thought someone was commenting on how TR is slowing down due to aging?  I'm kind of sad seeing the two of them together, knowing that ES dumped TR back in the day, when they were an off-screen couple.  I think his quote was, "I put her in the limo to go to [work] on Dynasty, and that was the last I saw of her." 

That's interesting.  Has a  primetime or film star ever really been coupled with a daytime soap star though?  I feel like it's just not done in Hollywood.  

28 minutes ago, CeChase said:

That's interesting.  Has a  primetime or film star ever really been coupled with a daytime soap star though?  I feel like it's just not done in Hollywood.  

Jonathan Frakes and Genie Francis come to mind. 

Eta: I can think of more mixed acting families than couples. Jeanne Cooper/Corbin Benson, the Anistons, the Evans brothers,, for example.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Jonathan Frakes and Genie Francis come to mind. 

Yeah but in GF and her husband’s case, he was already a star when they got together. I think the issue tends to be when both are soap actors and one later on makes it big. There’s almost always an expiration date on those couples. 

Edited by ffwbe
1 minute ago, ffwbe said:

Yeah but in GF and her husband’s case, he was already a star when they got together. I think the issue tends to be when both are soap actors and one later on makes it big. There’s almost always an expiration date on those couples. 

Well, I tend to put those in the more generic workplace romance category. Those can be iffy too. 

• Like 1

I continue to be surprised at how much I’m enjoying Sonny and Nina.  It’s a low bar admittedly, but what a contrast to Drew and Carly.  I can barely stand to look at them with all the smurfy looks. So. Embarrassing.

I laugh out loud every time they show that ridiculous “priceless” necklace.  It looks like the plastic princess necklaces my 4 year old daughter uses to play dress up.  Props couldn’t do a little better?!

Even though I don’t like everything Sam wears, I really like that she’s been trying different things lately.  And even though the Q Thanksgiving catastrophe story is old and predictable, I still enjoy it.  It’s tradition.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Depending on the context, I sometimes call Genie "Mrs. Commander Riker" and Jonathan Frakes "Mr. Laura Spencer".  I do remember how much my mind was blown when I found out they were married - I never expected two of my fandoms to collide like that. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Eh. Except as a recast for Fallon Carrington (and she was a horrible choice) on Dynasty and then The Colbys, Emma didn't really hit it in prime time like Genie did. She appeared on Murder, She Wrote and as the mother in My Two Dads. But I'm blanking on anything else she did after leaving this show.

• Love 1

Ugh these SL's they are writing to get Nina in Willow's face are beyond ridiculous. Who goes and harasses a pregnant person to get out and work an on a project. Especially when she said she was not having a great day, And Willow was right, If Nina thought it was such a good idea for Sasha, why is she coming to Willow for help. Send Gladys to do it!! Just so stupid. Now I am totally sympathetic to Willow.

So Joss will be a Dr at GH by next summer?

from yesterday; Britt was looking for somebody "sponge worthy" ???  I was kind of surprised they through that line in,

Edited by Blackie
grammer and spacing
  • Love 1

The interactions between Nina/Willow/Carly are too forced for me to care. No, I don’t buy that Nina would immediately think to show up at Willow’s house and ask her to help Sasha with decorations over literally anyone else. Also, why does Willow always escalate matters rather than just responding she doesn’t feel well and close the door? And of course Carly shows up at the end because why not. I’m annoyed by all 3 of them. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 1
  • Applause 13
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

The interactions between Nina/Willow/Carly are too forced for me to care. No, I don’t buy that Nina would immediately think to show up at Willow’s house and ask her to help Sasha with decorations over literally anyone else. Also, why does Willow always escalate matters rather than just responding she doesn’t feel well and close the door? And of course Carly shows up at the end because why not. I’m annoyed by all 3 of them. 

Probably so when it comes out that Nina is a donor match, Willow, for a nano-second, will feel guilty for being a meanie to Nina, and then be nice so that Nina will give some of her bone marrow. Or demand it of her for being and acting like Mrs. Kravitz, and giving her marrow is the LEAST Nina can do to make up for "breaking up the family" as if said family consisted of a Mommy, Daddy, and minor children. Said children who are pissed are supposedly grown ass adults. And SLS  and MiniSheBeasts.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Especially when she said she was not having a great day,

And for the first time since she was diagnosed, Willow actually looked like crap today.  I kept wondering at what point Nina was going to ask what was wrong with her. because it was obvious that something was.  

25 minutes ago, Blackie said:

these SL's they are writing to get Nina in Willow's face are beyond ridiculous.

THIS.  So much this.  

17 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

why does Willow always escalate matters rather than just responding she doesn’t feel well and close the door?

And THIS.  She sees Nina at the door, just close the blinds and go upstairs to bed.  That's what I would have done.  I sure as shit wouldn't have opened to door to see what Nina wanted, especially since she had just come from a treatment and clearly felt like garbage.  She was bringing it on herself really.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

She sees Nina at the door, just close the blinds and go upstairs to bed.  That's what I would have done.  I sure as shit wouldn't have opened to door to see what Nina wanted, especially since she had just come from a treatment and clearly felt like garbage.  She was bringing it on herself really.  

Speaking of that, Willow hiding that she has cancer is another annoying plot point. They are clearly just doing it to shield Carly from blowback for continuing to hide who her mother is and to elicit sympathy for Willow on days like today when Nina confronts her. I can already see the barrage of comments towards Nina for daring to say anything to Willow while she was battling cancer. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I can already see the barrage of comments towards Nina for daring to say anything to Willow while she was battling cancer. 

That's funny because I just popped over to Facebook where the GH page is all frothing at the mouth about Nina yelling at and causing Willow to pass out.  34 minutes after the show ended.  Might be a record!!!

I feel dirty saying this, but I didn't hate the Carly/Joss conversation.  Laura and Eden play well against each other and Carly in this mode I can handle (as opposed to throwing googly eyes at Drew and trying to rip Nina a new one)

I also didn't hate the Michael/Dex scenes mostly because Chad's facial expressions are so terrible that I can't help but laugh every time Dex said something that was more horrifying than the last:  "I was shot helping Anna escape on Sonny's orders"........"Josslyn found me"......."took me back to her dorm"......"I was delirious but I don't think I said anything incriminating"......."Carly knows because she got the antibiotics".....    Michael's face on that last one, "you got MY MOM involved?"   was so constiapted it was hilarious.  Good times, good times.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

LOL that Joss has to fill out an elaborate form to change her major. Most colleges and universities don't make you declare until you're a junior. (Yes, I know there are exceptions.) Joss, if you feel helpless, just take a comprehensive first aid course. It's a lot cheaper and probably better suited to you anyway.

At least Carly mentioned Cam. "People are probably going to say you're the bad guy." Joss is the bad guy here, but not talking to Cam earlier. #FreeCam

Loving how Michael's big plan is starting to fall apart. He's such a wienie. 

Sonny's one to tell Valentin that Val's always putting himself first.

2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m annoyed by all 3 of them. 

Seriously. It's such fake drama, supposed to make us take sides. Sorry, they all suck right now.

Brook Lynn, a cop hotheadedly punching someone does not embody all the qualities you want in a police officer. FFS, Show. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I feel dirty saying this, but I didn't hate the Carly/Joss conversation.

I didn't hate it either. I basically had the same convo with my son when he wanted to go into engineering at one to the top engineering schools in Canada. I knew it would be a shit load of work while your other friends are out partying. (he did it BTW and graduated on the dean's list). Also it seemed kind of a long time into the conversation until they brought up Cam (I think I missed the first segment) but I am glad Carly said to hurry up and talk to Cam. I didn't think she had to say say everyone will blame her (like mom/like daughter). If Joss is honest and straight forward everyone will see that she is nothing like her mother.

ETA: yes she should have probably talked to Cam sooner but now that she has kissed Dex, she needs to talk to Cam immediately or I will think she is the bad guy #freeCam

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL that Joss has to fill out an elaborate form to change her major. Most colleges and universities don't make you declare until you're a junior. (Yes, I know there are exceptions.) Joss, if you feel helpless, just take a comprehensive first aid course. It's a lot cheaper and probably better suited to you anyway.

Is that true? I didn’t know that because it definitely wasn’t the case at my school. I don’t think you were required to declare until your second year but most entered college with some major declared and the more selective programs (business and engineering at my school) restricted how many people could apply into them so people tried to get into those schools as soon as they were accepted.

However, pre-med wasn’t a major so adding or removing that distinction was simple. You didn’t have to do it all since the only real benefit was that the advisors would ensure that you are completing the required courses to apply into med school along with the ones for your actual degree but those are easy enough to look up on your own. 

• Useful 1

Is it awful of me to wish that Willow would be the one to drop dead right now? Because, yeah. Willow is the one who is so self-focused that she ascribes Nina's every action and motivation to some plot to get in good with her and/or Wylie. They have gone way too far with her hatred of Nina. Nina could rescue a busload of kids from a burning fire, and Willow would say she's just selfish and looking for attention. At this point, when the truth comes out, I fully expect Willow and Michael to demand Nina's bone marrow, expect her to thank them for the honor and privilege of donating it, then Carly to be carried out on everyone's shoulders being hailed the hero of the day.

Really, are we supposed to feel for this version of Willow? Because, nuh-uh.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

from yesterday; Britt was looking for somebody "sponge worthy" ???  I was kind of surprised they through that line in,

(My bolding above) Isn't that reference over 20 years old? Is Britt watching old Seinfeld reruns when she's being depressed and/or hungover? I didn't think contraceptive sponges were even still sold, but I could be wrong about that.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Also, why does Willow always escalate matters rather than just responding she doesn’t feel well and close the door?

Exactly. This is how to do it: open the door slightly (NOT wide open), before the person tells you what they want, tell them that you are not feeling well (a headache or nausea is always reliable) and are sorry but you can't talk to them at the moment. Close the door. Done.

However, why is Nina going around volunteering other people to help Sasha? Especially after she's already talked Sasha into doing the decorating? The time to round up help is before you set up the "helpful activity" for the person who needs it. This is another example of the show runners turning Nina into an annoying busy body.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KittyQ said:

However, why is Nina going around volunteering other people to help Sasha?

This is all about making Nina seem even worse in Willow's (and Michael and Carly) eyes so the reveal with shake them to their core.  

Flash forward to "oh, wasn't Willow so wonderful to open up her heart to Nina after all the awful things Nina did and allow her to save her life."  

Honestly, the boner the writers have for always making Carly/Michael/Willow/Joss right is gross.

• Like 1
  • Applause 10
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Somehow Nina will be the bad guy for donating her bone marrow.

Michael, looking constipated; "I mean, are we sure the bone marrow is good?  After all, it's Nina's genes that gave Willow leukemia in the first place."

• LOL 8

These writers are so irredeemable. This one track mind that Nina is there to manipulate in order to get close to Wylie. The best thing would have been to send Nina on her way, but we get the agenda, writers, manufactured drama and angst. Completely useless. The chimp in the Bronx Zoo can come up with something better. And Willow getting worked up over Nina telling her how perfect her life is . . . Twit, nobody knows you have cancer.

The second I saw those previews, I knew it was going to end in a fight with Willow passing out or something. They're both in the wrong, Nina for going to see her in the first place and try to talk to her and Willow for espousing this narrative that she bought wholesale from Carly and Michael. And of course, Carly has to show up to make things worst, pour salt on the wounds and gasoline on the fire. She's so good at it! I wish it was Michelle Stafford and her flailing crazy eyed Nina who was playing the role right now. 

Joss saying she's not in love with anyone was special. Great that she acknowledges that in the first place, but the person she should've run to talk to was Cam, not Dex. And Carly, she's already the bad guy. She has repeatedly lied to Cam and kissed another guy, which might happen again before she gets around to her checklist and breaks up with. I don't know that Joss was ever in love with Cam in the first place. He was her best friend. 

I guess BL is about to save the day for Chase. Don't care. 

The Sasha actress has great skin. It practically glows. She should be doing cream ads or something. That said, I'd like what she's having. 

Is dumb dumb Michael behind this company that might kill Sonny if he doesn't cooperate? I don't think he's that smart. Or are they finally picking up that storyline from 2 years ago with those dangerous people from the west coast? The writers probably forgot about it.

13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Somehow Nina will be the bad guy for donating her bone marrow.

Absolutely. Because that's how these losers roll. They are the most ungrateful pieces of trash ever. Nina will donate marrow because she wants access to Wylie, of course. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

A boring episode, full of characters I don't care about talking about things I just with would end (Joss/Dex; Willow the Bitch; Brook Lynn ruining Chase's life).

All I have to say about the Willow/Nina scenes is that I now hate Willow so much, as much as Carly and Michael. So well integration into the family there. 

And honestly Nina, if Willow is so self-centred that she didn't notice that Sasha needs help, Sasha is better off without her.

What are they going to do with Chase if he can't be a cop? Being Brook Lynn's doormat is a sad waste of the actor.

There are a lot of doctors in my family and they put their patients first. I can't tell you the number of times kids have been let down on family things because Dad or Mom was needed by a patient. The idea of self-absorbed Joss being a doctor makes me 🤬

Maybe if I didn't know Carly or Joss I would have hated their scenes less. But all I cou;d see is the gaslighting.

Joss says that she is weak on science because she's only taken a first year biology course, Carly tells her that she can't imagine Joss weak in anything.  Premed is first year bio, physics chemistry and math, second year organic chemistry plus optional courses like anatomy and biostatistics. Joss is in her sophmore year, she's pretty far behind already.

Carly: "Because you're kind and  you're sweet and you're amazing." Nice support from a mother, too bad it's not true.

"Because people are going to say 'like mother, like daughter'." And there it is, Carly makes it about herself.

31 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Joss, if you feel helpless, just take a comprehensive first aid course. It's a lot cheaper and probably better suited to you anyway.

I thought that she would be a better paramedic than a doctor. Patch 'em up, drop 'em off and move on.

Congratulations on your son's achievements @Blackie

• Applause 6
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Nina will donate marrow because she wants access to Wylie, of course. 

Willow and Michael should really put her in her place and refuse.  Then when Willow dies they can claim they wouldn't let themselves be manipulated.  

Of course Willow's "I told you so" will come in a letter to be given to Wiley telling him to NEVER go near Grandma Nina because she let his mother die.  Or offered to help her live but it was clearly with an agenda.  Or a little from column A and a pinch from column B.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Willow and Michael should really put her in her place and refuse.  Then when Willow dies they can claim they wouldn't let themselves be manipulated.  

I can honestly see them refusing and waiting to see if there's another match. Or Nina will donate anonymously and when they find out it was her bone marrow, they will round on her. Because they behave like rabid dogs.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Has Willow explained why they haven't told anyone she has Leukemia and is undergoing chemo? She's had her second round now - people are going to figure out sooner or later that something's going on.

She doesn't want the illness to define her, which I think is reasonable. However, there are ways to push back on that. Do your work, tell people you don't want to talk about your medical issues, you've got a competent medical team behind you, etc. Of course, Willow is spineless about everything except keeping Nina away from the idiot child, so I doubt any of this will happen. She's just faint and cough her way to the ICU, where it will all come out. With Nina as the Big bad, naturally.

And as for not telling the idiot child, Willow is afraid it will upset him. I think he'll be more upset to see his mother barfing up a storm and lying unconscious on the living room floor and not know why, but maybe that's just me.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joss says that she is weak on science because she's only taken a first year biology course, Carly tells her that she can't imagine Joss weak in anything.  Premed is first year bio, physics chemistry and math, second year organic chemistry plus optional courses like anatomy and biostatistics. Joss is in her sophmore year, she's pretty far behind already.

I was premed before changing my mind and from what I remember, the sequence would take a minimum of 5 semesters due to certain classes that have to be taken before others. Then you would take the MCAT and then apply to med schools at the start of your senior year. I guess she could still do it but she’s probably have to take a gap year and wait to apply after finishing her bachelors. Of course this is GH where Emily made it through med school overnight while also going through constant drama so I guess it’s a moot point. 

• Like 4

When the show CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY wants me to think Nina is this monster and poor, poor Willow is just dealing with so much...and I watch the scenes of Willow acting like an absolute asshole, yeah, Team Nina.  Fuck Willow.  I'm sure tomorrow she'll regain consciousness just as that monster Nina was calling 911, which will just incur more wrath from the idiot.  How she got to "this is about Wiley" from why Nina was there?  Truly Carly levels of self-absorption.  Congrats, Willow, maybe not legally, but in ever other way you've been swallowed by that Hellhound.

So Joss wants to be a doctor so she can aid and abet any criminals she stumbles upon who a. need medical help b. cannot go to a hospital and, most importantly, c. are someone Joss deems worth saving.  Cool.

• Applause 7
  • Love 3

Tbh I can see why Nina sees Willow as selfish in regards to Sasha. As far as she knows, Willow is out there living her perfect life and has still hardly been there for Sasha while she’s been struggling. The last scene Willow/Sasha had, she apologized for not reaching out so we know she was mia the entire time after Brando died. The audience knows she’s dealing with cancer but yeah, it’ll make you like self involved as hell when no one else knows what you’re dealing with. 

• Love 8

You know what makes me feel better when I'm feeling sorry for myself? Helping someone else. It reminds me that I"m not in a straightjacket of my own misery. But Willow is all "Michael, Wylie, me, me, Michael, Wylie, Nina-is-terrible."  She should be thanking Nina for making her realize that other people have problems too, especially her supposed BFF Sasha.

And zero self-reflection. If Nina thought that Willow and TJ were having an affair, maybe Willow should take a look at whether her own behaviour contributed instead of always blaming Nina.

Willow's learned very well from Carly, Michael and Joss who go out of their way to stoke their rage at their "enemies".

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I guess she could still do it but she’s probably have to take a gap year and wait to apply after finishing her bachelors. Of course this is GH where Emily made it through med school overnight while also going through constant drama so I guess it’s a moot point. 

She can use her gap year to study for the MCAT.  Apparently as Epiphany does it (who should have known most of that stuff already), it takes a whole year to study for. (For the rest of the world, it's a 5 week course.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

So... Joss comes across a woman gutted by a fish hook by a serial killer and does not know the appropriate first aid, and for this she simply must alter the course of her life and become a doctor?! I guess she will become an emergency room specialist then, and not a proctologist?   

Edited by TVbitch
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1