Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I give zero poops about Mobster Sonny and his mobster wannabe and Brando. and CLQ issues. 

Add to that less than zero poops about his '61 'Vette that no one on the planet ever heard about until today.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
27 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Apparently saving Aurora = finding Carly. he heh..

And THIS is why he shouldn't be co-CEO of ELQ. Zero knowledge, zero business sense. He should be reaching out to investors and trying to stop the crash.

16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"You barely touched Linc and he flopped over like a soccer star." Hee. Good one, BLQ!

Did he learn it from Michael? Because Drama Queen doesn't nearly cut what Michael does. Soccer star is much better.

27 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Anyway. Ned is made Chairman of the Board [I have NO idea what this means, but it's making Michael angry so i am for it].

It's not as hands-on as CEO but it does mean that he gets some power over the bigger decisions and direction that the company takes, unlike what Michael and Drew offered him which was basically just a seat warmer.

It's so stupid, or maybe telling, that Michael and Drew never thought to offer Ned the Chairman position or indeed anything more than a figurehead who had to share decision-making with someone else who knew "media".

Why cant ELQ still have a media presence? It's not like there is no money to buy or grow any companies.

5 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Why was Willow at the meeting? Why is she at the metro court pool, the Q's have a pool?

It's so stupid that everyone has to go to the MC pool. Why doesn' t Willow stay home and play in the Quartermaine pool with her beloved Wylie?  A: so that Sonny has to take her to the hospital and Michael can rush over and be foul to Sonny and Nina again.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

"Let's call Diane!"

Dear God, shut up Willow. Yeah, go to the pool or something.

What happened to nursing school? Summer break? Didn't think it worked that way.

Drew is so useless. shut up Drew.

Michael I can't stand more and more every day.

I don't like this Dax or Dex or whatever.

Maybe Willow will faint and fall in the pool.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Wasn't the will nonsense a retcon, or at least a massaged plot point so that everyone who does call themselves a Q can get a piece of the pie? (Except for Jimmie Lee Holt and his descendants, of course.)

Yes and one that never made sense considering Edward didn’t have 100% of the ELQ shares. He could only give away the stocks he owned at the time of his death. Also, somehow the stocks have gotten redistributed a few times for new Qs but others are able to sell theirs.

Like imagine buying 10 shares of whatever company, then being told that you’re down to 8 shares because the company’s founder has a long lost grandson out there and some of the shares you bought outright are going to him. 

• Mind Blown 1
13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's so stupid that everyone has to go to the MC pool. Why doesn' t Willow stay home and play in the Quartermaine pool with her beloved Wylie?  A: so that Sonny has to take her to the hospital and Michael can rush over and be foul to Sonny and Nina again.

Because then Nina wouldn’t see her faint. 😁

I couldn’t take the ELQ angst or the Bobbie/Carly/Joss talk but I thought Nina and    Sasha looked great in their pool attire. Really liked Sasha’s “if you throw Nina out, you throw me out” to Olivia being a b*tch, and was quite touched by their well-acted convo about the trial, etc. The actresses were so good they even had me buy the “Sonny knew just what to say” line.

Sadly again, Brooklyn/Chase were like a three time re-heated dinner - unpalatable. 

Lastly, there is such a thing as too much Violet and we hit that point last week.

• Love 6

OMG, the whining about what happened at the hearing. YOU WON, Corinthii. Stop talking about what happened. They are all such sore winners. It's deeply unattractive.

And then Michael sneers at Ned being chairman of the board. The Corinthii are also all such sore losers. It's deeply unattractive.

6 minutes ago, seasons said:

Dear God, shut up Willow. Yeah, go to the pool or something.

I hate how Michael dismisses her and Willow takes it. She's totally brainwashed. And LOL that she put on heavy eye makeup to go to the pool. 

It would have been much more dramatic if Willow had fainted into the pool. Preferably with Sonny hanging on, heh. Why stage the scene there if they're not going to do the obvious? This show, man. Failure on every level.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I like Valentin's style, celebrating in Carly and Olivia's hotel. (Is it too much to hope that it's Valentin behind the company that bought it?) Which Chateau-neuf-du-Pape did he want? At my local liquor store, a  2019 bottle can run from $40 to $200. (Not the best wine with Kobe steak though.)

6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I hate how Michael dismisses her and Willow takes it. She's totally brainwashed.

She seems to have lost all functioning brain cells, I don't know how she made it through her nursing exams.

It's like she made a dead with the devil -- increased screen time through Michael in exchange for losing any kind of autonomy or intelligence.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Ned is made Chairman of the Board [I have NO idea what this means, but it's making Michael angry so i am for it]. 

I’ve pretty much tuned out all the specifics regarding this entire storyline (sorry but I’m watching this drivel for the dramz not for an economics lesson) but I’m totally with you…..Michael and Carly lose that’s all I care about.

I feel like Willow is transferring the bad feelings she should feel towards her dipshit husband and his family to everyone else.  First Lucy, then Nina.  I’m surprised she didn’t blame the entire fallout on Nina somehow.  She did look like death though.  I don’t care. 

Nina and Sacha both looked fab.  Carly looked really good too, that blue was perfect on her and of course her hair is always on point.  Joss looked a little peaked though, and her voice was a little raspy.  Maybe Eden was under the weather.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Drew, shut up telling Lucy to stop talking about Lila. You never even met her.

True. But he technically has Jason's memory of her as she was one of the two less objectionable Quartemaines.

Watching Carly gleefully celebrate the bright future Michael was securing for their family while knowing the other shoe was about to drop was very satisfying.

Also, the whole "securing a bright future" business. Your daughter's father is a billionaire, her future was secured a shit ass long time ago. And you own a very successful hotel that was handed to you. And Michael is living with a family of billionaires. Tell me, what more is there to secure? Spoken like the 1%, though, who think they need to keep consuming wealth while the rest struggle for a little sun. So fuck you, Carly, and the horse you rode on.

Willow sure has become Michael's mouthpiece. Don't you have nursing exams to study for? We can call Diane. Call Diane? This is business. It's a dog eats dog world and Michael just got swallowed whole by Valentin. And look how puff fish dismissed her. Go play with your dolls, Willow, while the adults talk business. 

Of course, she was extra nasty with Nina. Michael and Carly taught her well.

Makeup was really heavy-handed with the eye. We get it, Willow is sick. Maybe it's that Corinthii poison she has circling in her veins. And I was also hoping that she would fall into the pool when she started to sway. I was very disappointed she didn't. 

It was a good day for a Carly, Michael and Willow hater, though.

• Applause 11
  • Love 10
57 minutes ago, seasons said:

What happened to nursing school? Summer break?

She was writing her final exams at the same time as the hearing. which was why she was "so tired" all the time.  That and her convenienitus.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Joss looked a little peaked though, and her voice was a little raspy.  Maybe Eden was under the weather.

Her pupils were huge, what was up with that??

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I’m surprised she didn’t blame the entire fallout on Nina somehow.

She did say that she supposed Nina was happy Michael lost. WTF? Nina is trying to stay civil with the dolts so she might eventually get to spend time with her idiot grandson. If Nina is going to gloat, it certainly won't be to Willow's face.

This part of the story has gotten completely out of hand. And I'm supposed to be on the dolts' side? Hardest of passes.

13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Watching Carly gleefully celebrate the bright future Michael was securing for their family while knowing the other shoe was about to drop was very satisfying.

Wasn't it? I can't wait until she cries.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She did say that she supposed Nina was happy Michael lost. WTF? Nina is trying to stay civil with the dolts so she might eventually get to spend time with her idiot grandson. If Nina is going to gloat, it certainly won't be to Willow's face.

This part of the story has gotten completely out of hand. And I'm supposed to be on the dolts' side? Hardest of passes.

I mean, where is this all going other than the inevitable Willow needs blood/bone marrow/part of a liver and Nina will have to save her life?  We KNOW that's happening, but what's the end game?  Is Willow going to spitefully not want it because "that will make Nina think we have to be grateful to her" (me: well, ya would!)?  Is Michael going to accuse  her of somehow making Willow sick?  Carly's going to have to fess up to the maternity truth, but they'll only stay mad at her the length of one commercial break, so that's not the payoff.  Like, they've made Michael and Willow so unlikeable, I just don't get the trajectory of it at all.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Why cant ELQ still have a media presence? It's not like there is no money to buy or grow any companies.

well the funny thing is LOL they can buy aurora stock for pennies on the dollar now and have that now. they just wouldn't be merged, it would be a division of ELQ. which. please. oh god please let this happen. that would fully push out Dipstick Michael of CEO completely, and since  i care zero about Drew, he can join him in the bread line. 

11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Wasn't it? I can't wait until she cries.

it will be better than going to disney world. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 1

OMG, if Val is behind the buyer of the hotel AND buys up Aurora stock so he owns it or ELQ does... that would make my heart melt.  Though I don't know if buying Aurora would be ethical considering their part in the failed merger, but still.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Like, they've made Michael and Willow so unlikeable, I just do get the trajectory of it at all.

I know. It would be just as effective for Michael and Willow to just not engage with Nina. Anyway, I think the bigger (and much better [grading on a huge curve]) part of the story is that Carly has been withholding that she knows Nina is Willow's mother. Though somehow that will also end up being Nina's fault.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

well the funny thing is LOL they can buy aurora stock for pennies on the dollar now and have that now. they just wouldn't be merged, it would be a division of ELQ. which. please. oh god please let this happen. that would fully push out Dipstick Michael of CEO completely, and since  i care zero about Drew, he can join him in the bread line. 

I LOVE it! Let's open a bottle of Schadonnay!

Even better if Valentin buys it with his own money rather than ELQ's.

7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Is Willow going to spitefully not want it because "that will make Nina think we have to be grateful to her" (me: well, ya would!)?  Is Michael going to accuse  her of somehow making Willow sick?

Sadly, they are such idiots, I can see this happening, egged on by Carly. Nina deliberately carried a gene to make Willow sick in revenge (is there some psychic trigger to turn it on?) and Willow will accuse Nina of saving her life only because she wants to stick it to her.

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

I think the bigger (and much better [grading on a huge curve]) part of the story is that Carly has been withholding that she knows Nina is Willow's mother.

But that would make Carly the bad guy and I can't see them doing that for more than a couple of commercial breaks. Even now, Drew is on his way to grovel at her feet for losing her money.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Even now, Drew is on his way to grovel at her feet for losing her money.

What Drew should be telling her is "I told you so."

Original Drew would probably not even have bothered with Carly. This one is a walking balless wonder.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

What's especially aggravating to me is that he doesn't owe Carly anything. No one forced her to make this investment. But for some inexplicable reason, Drew will feel responsible. It infantilizes Carly, as this show is so wont to do with the women.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What's especially aggravating to me is that he doesn't owe Carly anything. No one forced her to make this investment. But for some inexplicable reason, Drew will feel responsible. It infantilizes Carly, as this show is so wont to do with the women.

while i kinda want to agree in this case he totally does, for not flat out telling her why investing in Aurora was no bueno starting with the fact it was insider trading. He just made it all "Oh it was risky" I mean - Carly still did it and she was a dipstick for not listening to begin with. the fact that Drew didn't spill all the tea  he kinda owes her a bit.

I doubt the show will go the insider-trading route, unfortunately. Regardless, Carly is an adult (supposedly™ Silas Clay forever), so her decisions are entirely on her. She's been presented as a business-savvy woman. Drew doesn't owe her a thing, IMO.

• Applause 5
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Daisy said:

while i kinda want to agree in this case he totally does, for not flat out telling her why investing in Aurora was no bueno starting with the fact it was insider trading. He just made it all "Oh it was risky" I mean - Carly still did it and she was a dipstick for not listening to begin with. the fact that Drew didn't spill all the tea  he kinda owes her a bit.

Did Drew know it was insider trading though? He just doesn’t strike me as being that bright. I keep seeing him as a patsy for Michael. I could of course be wrong, I have muted a lot of their dealings.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Desperado said:

Did Drew know it was insider trading though? He just doesn’t strike me as being that bright. I keep seeing him as a patsy for Michael. I could of course be wrong, I have muted a lot of their dealings.

Neither of them did. it was just boohooo, it's too risky. then Carly decided she knew everything, and did it anyway. and then we got the last two days.  hee hee hee

15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I doubt the show will go the insider-trading route, unfortunately. Regardless, Carly is an adult (supposedly™ Silas Clay forever), so her decisions are entirely on her. She's been presented as a business-savvy woman. Drew doesn't owe her a thing, IMO.

you know. I don't even care, because all three of them lost so deliciously badly today I don't even need them to sprinkle the insider trading on top. I can feast on this for a good long while.

I just mean. that for me. she didn't have all the information. so if it were me (and you). I would feel bad that you made bad decisions based off my misinformation. if that makes sense. I mean. it's still on YOU for being a dipstick. (but that's not you hehe), but i aided in your dipstickery lol. that's all i mean. That's where i think Drew should feel bad. but i mean to be fair yeah Carly should have known that too. so okay, you win that round :D

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

For a Navy SEAL, Drew isn't much of an example of the best of the best.

lucky for them,  Drew can't remember actually being one. Clearly all the smarts were erased from his pea brain

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I've realized that I am completely lost on what Drew remembers. Does he not remember any of his life before being Jake Doe? Does he still have Jason's memories from that whole Twin Experiment that Ryan/Kevin and Anna/Alex were also a part of?

• Useful 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Desperado said:

It’s a clear case of it but no, they never mentioned it on the show. However, they also didn’t mention that their original plan to rope in investors to make Aurora’s stock look more desirable for the merger was classic stock manipulation and Drew trying to push through the merger with the only intention to decrease Valentin’s stake in the company is suppression so this SL has been a mess in multiple ways. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

I've realized that I am completely lost on what Drew remembers.

So are the writers. What they remembers depends on what the plot needs him to remember.

Edited by dubbel zout
belated typo
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Is Michael supposed to be a neglectful partner? I can’t tell if the writing is intentional.  You have Willow looking like she’s part of the cast of the Walking Dead, fainting all over town, and he doesn’t seem remotely concerned. Even with her belief that she’s exhausted because of nursing school and Wiley, I haven’t once heard him suggest that he should do more with Wiley or hell, throw money at the problem and hire a nanny, or a second one if they already have one. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I haven’t once heard him suggest that he should do more with Wiley or hell, throw money at the problem and hire a nanny, or a second one if they already have one. 

They have one, which is why all this talk about Joss and Drew taking care of Wylie during the court hearing was ridiculous. But Carly taught Michael that he is the centre of the universe and a genius so it's not surprising that he doesn't notice that Willow is sick.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

However, they also didn’t mention that their original plan to rope in investors to make Aurora’s stock look more desirable for the merger was classic stock manipulation

Since the idea to merge the two companies came from the business consultant that Drew hired (I think), I would have thought that she would have warned him about stock manipulation. But maybe she did -- Drew and Michael repeatedly warned Carly not to buy Aurora stock because of the risk and she still did it anyway. They owe her nothing

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Desperado said:

Lastly, there is such a thing as too much Violet and we hit that point last week.

Violet is so annoying.  It is not the young actress's fault, it's the direction she is being given.  That saccharine sweetness and lisp are not adorable, it just grates on me.  Every time I see Violet, I am reminded of the classic movie "The Bad Seed".  I am sure that the actress is a lovely little girl in real life, she needs to be working with a better director.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

How is it that we could all see that Willow was sick but no one else could? Even her loving, attentive husband? Boy, is he a total loser in every way.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I just can't believe that after Hannah and Ric and Dante all weaseled their ways into his organization, Sonny wouldn't be a little more circumspect over who he shares his Bizness info with. 

Surely, he couldn't be fooled a fourth time! ( There may have been other moles/plants I skipped a few years) 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

I just can't believe that after Hannah and Ric and Dante all weaseled their ways into his organization, Sonny wouldn't be a little more circumspect over who he shares his Bizness info with. 

Surely, he couldn't be fooled a fourth time! ( There may have been other moles/plants I skipped a few years) 

I couldn’t agree more!! I HATE plot point writing. Sonny should be smarter than this. I guess this has been written to give Brando and Michael a story! 

• Love 1

Watching MB trying to remember his lines today to interact with Dec and Brando was just sad and exasperating. I’ve reached the place that I have to mute the sound when I see him come on my screen. He used to be one of my favorites (even the criminal aspect) but now, he’s just painful to watch. Bless his heart.

• Applause 4
(edited)

Insider trading is so strange to me. Ok, so if I somehow come across information that can affect my stocks or whatever, am I not supposed to act on it and just let my stocks tank??  Like I can see if you actively go looking for secret info, but if it just falls into your lap it’s not like you can just unhear it. If anything, the person who gave the tip should get in trouble, not the person who acted on said tip. Rich people problems I guess 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by mostlylurking

FYI, Tuesday’s episode will likely be preempted. Congress’s Jan 6 committee will be having a surprise public hearing tomorrow at 1pm ET and ABC has indicated they will be covering it. I suspect it will take at least a couple of hours plus the follow up by the news programs

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, DanaK said:

FYI, Tuesday’s episode will likely be preempted. Congress’s Jan 6 committee will be having a surprise public hearing tomorrow at 1pm ET and ABC has indicated they will be covering it. I suspect it will take at least a couple of hours plus the follow up by the news programs

Weren’t these things supposed to all be in prime time? I thought they wanted maximum viewing potential. Airing them during the day when most people are working, is not the way to do that.

On topic: I admit to not paying close attention but Willow didn’t look THAT sick at the mansion. Then by the time she got to the MC, she looked like she’d already died and no one told her. So good work on the makeup, but once again, continuity sucks.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Insider trading is so strange to me. Ok, so if I somehow come across information that can affect my stocks or whatever, am I not supposed to act on it and just let my stocks tank??  Like I can see if you actively go looking for secret info, but if it just falls into your lap it’s not like you can just unhear it. If anything, the person who gave the tip should get in trouble, not the person who acted on said tip. 

Maybe you can't unhear it, but that doesn't mean you should act on it. It's a crime. And the person giving you the info can be charged with insider trading, in order to prevent insider trading by others.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Blackie said:

Her pupils were huge, what was up with that??

When I first saw her I thought, “did she have her eyes done?” Too young for having work done, but something was different.

40 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Insider trading is so strange to me. Ok, so if I somehow come across information that can affect my stocks or whatever, am I not supposed to act on it and just let my stocks tank??  Like I can see if you actively go looking for secret info, but if it just falls into your lap it’s not like you can just unhear it. If anything, the person who gave the tip should get in trouble, not the person who acted on said tip. Rich people problems I guess 🤷‍♀️ 

Well the thing is mostly to have a fair playing ground. if you come across any information that the public as a whole should know [good or bad] and you profit from it - that's the crime. because basically when you invest - you are investing in good faith on public knowledge. you don't know if X will be good or bad, you have to see the trends and know when to invest and when to pull out o the strength of advisers. 

If you made all your financial decisions based on what Charles heard at the watercooler, you could be incredibly rich because you knew exactly when to do it before stuff crashed OR skyrocketed. so you could easily by stocks for the penny - then sell them for the pound, based on the insider information, and harming a LOT of businesses and the public at the same time. it's basically there to ensure that EVERYONE is on a level playing field and it's something that the SEC takes extremely seriously. {AND the person who does give the tips does get in trouble}. 

Drew and Michael (just by doing a quick google/research) hands down should be in trouble for stock manipulation and insider trading.  Carly would be liable fo the IT. i mean. I'm an english major, and my degrees on this stuff is Google Law, and reading some romance novels (lmao) so i mean. its NOT That difficult to figure this stuff out writers.  if you wanted to do a really good storyline. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Team Ned! This merger was for the good of ELQ how? It was good for Drew, Michael, and Carly.  

We get it Willow is sick. Her attacking Nina who was trying to be nice was so over the top. Nina can let her die and Willow would deserve it.

Why does Willow need to go the MC pool where there's no space or chairs?  There's one at the mansion. 

I can't wait to see who owns the hotel now. 

• Love 6

Team Ned Forever!  Suck it Michael and Drew!  You were all too happy to be the Co-CEOs and give Ned a shitty title/admin position that wasn't even in the best interest of ELQ, rather the two of you, so spare me the "family loyalty" schpiel. 

Also, is Michael so oblivious that he didn't notice Willow looked like the walking dead or did she go THAT far downhill in the 30 minutes between leaving the mansion and the MetroCourt.  I'm hoping she's got some kind of brain worm, because, my god, what a bitch she was to Nina. 

Bobbie's rewriting of history--whoa, boy.  Also, the trial--which Willow and Michael won--was over weeks ago and Carly/Joss/Bobbie/Willow cannot stop talking about it.  Carly actually saying Michael "needs a win" would be laughable if she wasn't serious.  I just...I hate them all.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Weren’t these things supposed to all be in prime time? I thought they wanted maximum viewing potential. Airing them during the day when most people are working, is not the way to do that.

On topic: I admit to not paying close attention but Willow didn’t look THAT sick at the mansion. Then by the time she got to the MC, she looked like she’d already died and no one told her. So good work on the makeup, but once again, continuity sucks.

I don’t know about them all being meant for prime time. I don’t think it matters when they are as the networks will preempt their regular programming as we’ve seen and the various news programs will cover them in detail afterwards 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Maybe you can't unhear it, but that doesn't mean you should act on it. It's a crime. And the person giving you the info can be charged with insider trading, in order to prevent insider trading by others.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Drew and Michael (just by doing a quick google/research) hands down should be in trouble for stock manipulation and insider trading.  Carly would be liable fo the IT. i mean. I'm an english major, and my degrees on this stuff is Google Law, and reading some romance novels (lmao) so i mean. its NOT That difficult to figure this stuff out writers.  if you wanted to do a really good storyline. 

Oh yeah, I totally understand that it’s a crime. But if you didn’t seek it out , I just don’t think it should be.  But I’m glad to know the tipster gets into trouble as well. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh yeah, I totally understand that it’s a crime. But if you didn’t seek it out , I just don’t think it should be.

But Michael and Drew are hotshot businessmen, ready to kick Ned out and take over ELQ. It's their job, especially Michael's, to know this kind of stuff. That business ethics course CEOs are supposed to take.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2