Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Just because Finn and Gregory were in a good place when Greg died, doesn’t mean Finn doesn’t still have regrets. He thought he’d have at least another 20 years to make things right with his dad. To build a life going forward and make up for the past. Now that’s all gone. I understand his grief and even his desire to wash it all away with booze. That’s not the answer of course, but for Finn, for right now, it is. of course he shouldn’t be around Violet in this condition, and he knows it. But having BL and Chase talking about Violet staying with them only makes it worse in Finn’s mind. First his father, now his daughter. What he needs is Tracy or Alexis to talk to him. Chase means well but is too emotional and doesn’t know how to break through. So everything he says, Finn takes as an attack. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, rur said:

I've said it before, but Sam's only PI investigative tactic is to get close to a man and exude pheromones, and I always suffer secondhand embarrassment watching her. 

I'd love it if, when Sam and Spinelli finally open Jason's file, their pictures were on page 1 as Known Associates. 

Sam’s entire PI bag is her playing dress up and flirting. It’s not much different than her con artist days if we’re being honest. Followed by waiting around for Spinelli to do the actual PI work. 

Though in this case, I’m not sure why they are doing this. Risking a felony to get info that Jason already knows and doesn’t feel like telling them, for what? Those 2 aren’t saving anyone. It’s just a hamfisted way for Carly to find out that Jason sacrificed 2 years for her and to use up KM’s mins since they don’t have any interest in writing anything for Sam.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

He thought he’d have at least another 20 years to make things right with his dad.

I was under the impression that Gregory didn't have that long. He wasn't getting better, but his ALS was getting worse.

It's all plot contrivance.

• Like 5

I can’t feel sorry for Finn. He missed out on time with his dad because he slept with his dad’s fiancé and felt guilty, then chose to make his dad feel like he was the reason that they didn’t have a relationship because he didn’t want to tell him the truth. Hell you’d think he’d learn his lesson and not push away Chase, who he also ignored for 20 something years over something that had nothing to do with him and made his own brother chase him down and beg him for a relationship. Maybe they are going a bit heavy handed on Finn being an asshole but this dude has never been a prize and routinely treats others like crap due to the own issues. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I can’t feel sorry for Finn. He missed out on time with his dad because he slept with his dad’s fiancé and felt guilty, then chose to make his dad feel like he was the reason that they didn’t have a relationship because he didn’t want to tell him the truth. Hell you’d think he’d learn his lesson and not push away Chase, who he also ignored for 20 something years over something that had nothing to do with him and made his own brother chase him down and beg him for a relationship. Maybe they are going a bit heavy handed on Finn being an asshole but this dude has never been a prize and routinely treats others like crap due to the own issues. 

I never thought of it this way.  You're right.   It will be easier for me to watch now, because I have been feeling very sorry for him.

Edited by CeChase

Yesterday was a great reminder, not that we necessarily needed one, of what a good mother Elizabeth is. Her kids mess up but are held accountable, as a result they aren't insufferable. Yes, I'm looking at you, Carly and Joss.

I agree about SB's acting being better with certain actors. Which is why I do not ever want him back in a Sonny-intense storyline. Dreaming, I'm just dreaming.

I would have loved Jagger's scene with Sam to have ended with him saying," Give my regards to Dante!."

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam's pool outfit was very subtle. That whole caper was so embarrassing to watch.

Too subtle.  If you want to honey trap, you can't be dressed from head to toe in a nun's habit.  Show some skin, lose the towel ring on your swimsuit.

63a91ad7-0d44-4a9e-8018-c5d151fa3844.dc0857209afdeaec53a7b507e3ba2e69.webp

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
59 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Too subtle.  If you want to honey trap, you can't be dressed from head to toe in a nun's habit.  Show some skin, lose the towel ring on your swimsuit.

And she would have been called a slut if she'd done that.

TJ should be beaten to death with a bag of eggs.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Good grief. T.J. is a real tool. He was all in on Kristina being the surrogate and now he is accusing Molly of forcing him into it. And why are they so worried about Kristina keeping the baby? She hasn’t said anything about doing that and if she does, it will be T.J.’s fault for being a controlling jerk. I hope Molly leaves T.J., and Molly, Kristina and Blaze raise the baby together.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I was under the impression that Gregory didn't have that long. He wasn't getting better, but his ALS was getting worse.

It's all plot contrivance.

Yeah he did know that Gregory was dying. But is anyone ever truly ready to lose a parent? I think somewhere deep inside, you hope and pray that something will change. 

Regardless,yes it’s all plot contrivance. 

• Love 3

TJ is being an obnoxious, controlling gaslighter. 
No bag of eggs for him. I’m in the mood for sock full of nickels or billiard balls. 
Every one of his wife’s sisters have shady guys as fathers, including his wife! So does he! 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1

I liked that Alexis pointed out to Laura that Laura couldn't control the outcome of Heather's case if it does get reopened, and that could mean Heather being set free. But I wish this whole story would be dropped without another word. It's so dumb. 

4 minutes ago, jqdeco said:

T.J. is a real tool. He was all in on Kristina being the surrogate and now he is accusing Molly of forcing him into it. And why are they so worried about Kristina keeping the baby? She hasn’t said anything about doing that

I don't understand why they are writing TJ this way. He's awful. If I were Kristina, I'd be tempted to do everything I could to annoy him (without hurting the baby, of course) simply out of spite. Just wait until TJ has to parent his kid. Nothing will go the way he thinks it will. That poor kid.

And TJ, the situation is a nightmare because you're a jerk. 

Chase and BL's wedding was small enough that Kristina should realize Sonny's view of Dex's behavior are completely ridiculous. Talking to guests is hardly swanning around acting superior. Again, why has no one told Sonny to look at his meds? It's so obvious he's going off the deep end.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Mac and Cody are being moved to the front burner, so yay! Something soapy and not totally depressing to look forward to.  

TJ can stuff it. I remember the teen Molly and TJ as charming. This is not even watchable, much less rootable. (Btw, do you need a divorce to end a domestic partnership? IMWTK)

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I liked that Alexis pointed out to Laura that Laura couldn't control the outcome of Heather's case if it does get reopened, and that could mean Heather being set free. But I wish this whole story would be dropped without another word. It's so dumb. 

Virtually everyone Laura has talked to is worried that Heather could go free, but maybe Laura dismissed that because they just butted in. Perhaps Alexis' opinion will make that concern a little more concrete. Of course, I think that a lot depends on which lawyer Laura chooses to bring this issue forward. If she's clear about what she hopes the outcome to be and doesn't hire some hotshot who wants to just "win", it could be fine. Of course, no one on this soap will do anything that sensible, so look for Heather to be out later this summer. :-)

• Mind Blown 1

Does TJ actually think that using a surrogate that is not related to them would be easier to deal with than Kristina?  Can you imagine him trying to tell someone that they can't see their father or what they can and can't do? I think that person would tell him where to stuff it! Also, do they have a contract for this? I can't believe Alexis wouldn't have insisted that they draw up a contact with whoever is the surrogate, outlining expectations and responsibilities. If there is a contract, Kristina should be getting it out and highlighting all the issues. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Does TJ actually think that using a surrogate that is not related to them would be easier to deal with than Kristina?  Can you imagine him trying to tell someone that they can't see their father or what they can and can't do? I think that person would tell him where to stuff it! Also, do they have a contract for this? I can't believe Alexis wouldn't have insisted that they draw up a contact with whoever is the surrogate, outlining expectations and responsibilities. If there is a contract, Kristina should be getting it out and highlighting all the issues. 

I think Alexis suggested a contract but both Kristina and Molly said they didn't need one. Sigh.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

Mac and Cody are being moved to the front burner, so yay! Something soapy and not totally depressing to look forward to.  

TJ can stuff it. I remember the teen Molly and TJ as charming. This is not even watchable, much less rootable. (Btw, do you need a divorce to end a domestic partnership? IMWTK)

Woo hoo to Mac and Cody! This show has to give me at least one thing I actually want to see if they want me to keep watching.

Ever since the Molly-Go-Round I personally have found TJ actor (forget his name) to be stiff and unengaging, regardless of the writing. Don't get me wrong, this current bs storyline with TJ hating and distrusting Kristina sure as hell isn't helping. But I haven't found him to be likable or charming for awhile now. No idea what's up with that, but IMO it feels like he's half checked out and phoning it in most of the time.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't understand why they are writing TJ this way. He's awful. If I were Kristina, I'd be tempted to do everything I could to annoy him (without hurting the baby, of course) simply out of spite. Just wait until TJ has to parent his kid. Nothing will go the way he thinks it will. That poor kid.

TJ has had a whole personality transplant. He was borderline abusive today. Who talks to their partner like this, especially knowing how much hurt Molly was and is clearly still in over not being able to have her own child? 

I know! Maybe the beatings TJ took when Cyrus had him kidnapped changed his personality since we're going down that route with a couple of characters who deserve a lot less grace than TJ does. But the character is unrecognizable.

Didn't Heather also kidnap Danny and give him to that OLTL character?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Honestly, what has Kristina done that is so terrible? TJ is looking for the tiniest misstep to blame her for, and it's ridiculous. It makes me wonder how he'd treat Molly if she were able to get pregnant. 

I wonder how restrictive surrogate contracts can be IRL. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

And what exactly did Kristina do that was so ‘reckless’? Attend a wedding? Get an extra piece of cake? Maybe her heels were too high? Or the dress was too long? Is it too much to hope that TJ get caught in the crossfire the next time someone tries to take out Sonny or Jason?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And what exactly did Kristina do that was so ‘reckless’

She cried on the bathroom floor.  

He said that like he was saying she's been having origies, while licking razor blades and  shoving sharp dirty needles into her womb.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
22 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And what exactly did Kristina do that was so ‘reckless’? Attend a wedding? Get an extra piece of cake? Maybe her heels were too high? Or the dress was too long?

Or was the dress so fugly that it damaged the baby’s mental development?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Or was the dress so fugly that it damaged the baby’s mental development?

I mean that’s at least a legit grievance 🤣

• LOL 5

Laura is coming off so unlikeable lately. Today's she's aggressively trying to shame Alexis for the Invader story about her efforts for Heather, getting all indignant cuz some of that info must have been leaked! Yes, Laura, that is what reporters do, try to find "sources" for a story. She trys to distance herself from Heather to her friends, saying the courts should decide, but the courts would not need to decide if she was not driving it. Get a hobby, girl. Preferrably one called Kevin. 

I was expecting a Tiffany silver rattle to come out of that eggshell blue bag, but I guess Sonny hit the Disney Store at the local mall. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Laura needs to go on her summer vacation.  She wants Heather free no matter what she says.  Suddenly she cares about the family of her victims? 

Gio recognized Jason?  

So TJ claims Kristina was careless with the baby? Crying and running off how dare she.  He's got to attack for for things she didn't do, what if she got in the middle?

TJ forget everything Sonny did for him, didn't he pay his school? 

Mickey Mouse! I enjoyed seeing that toy more than the scenes by others. Lol 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

I was expecting a Tiffany silver rattle to come out of that eggshell blue bag, but I guess Sonny hit the Disney Store at the local mall. 

ABC isn't affiliated with Tiffany's, lol.  I'm shocked tickets to the NBA Finals weren't also in the bag.

Do you think Carly screaming "You're in trouble and you need to let me help you" is Jason's sleep demon?

10 hours ago, tessabq said:

Yesterday was a great reminder, not that we necessarily needed one, of what a good mother Elizabeth is. Her kids mess up but are held accountable, as a result they aren't insufferable. Yes, I'm looking at you, Carly and Joss.

Yes, her 'no, we're not just forgetting about where you really were" stance was great, and not the first time the show has shown her holding he kids accountable.  Contrast that with Joss smirking and laughing today that Carly just demands Jason do things he doesn't want to do and gets her way.  That apple didn't even bother falling from the tree. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, ComeWhatMay said:

TJ was insufferable today. I so wish this surrogacy mess was someone’s bad dream. 

It’s the audience’s shared nightmare, unfortunately.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Honestly, what has Kristina done that is so terrible?

That's the thing. She's done nothing to warrant all this venom. But Kristina is so irresponsible! She is so flighty!

The only thing that makes sense is that TJ always disliked or hated Kristina. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

TJ always disliked or hated Kristina. 

Has he though?  Am forgetting scenes between Tahj and Lexi where the characters hate and scream at each other?  Lexi's Kirstina was basically MIA until early 2023 which is when they started the story of Molly having rotten egss with Hayley still in the role.  Than they switched out Lexi for Kate and started the surogacy story where suddenly TJ hates all things Kirstina

Considering all we see Kristina do now, is sit around the house or the hotel room with Blaze it's rather stupid to have TJ proclaim that she's endangering the baby.   Hell, if they had her working at her youth center where she was around dangerous kids, that might help but otherwise TJ just comoes across as a giant ass.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Has he though?

I don't know. But it's the only thing that makes sense. You can dislike someone and be cordial to them because they're family. That would make TJ a hypocrite, but he had zero problem badmouthing Kristina to Molly when Molly decided that her sister was the devil. TJ apparently had all these negative thought about Kristina that we didn't know about.

There is nothing worst than this type of writing where we're trying to figure out a character's motivation and this isn't just about the baby.

• Like 7

TJ's behavior is very disturbing and getting hard to watch.  The one saving grace is that this new  Molly actress not only (obviously) eclipses the long line of temp Molly's we suffered thru, she is better than Haley.   But Tj, damn. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, CeChase said:

TJ's behavior is very disturbing and getting hard to watch. 

I’m in the same camp, CeChase.  The controlling anger has moved from annoying to uncomfortable, so into FF territory for me.  I’m assuming (possibly incorrectly) that this is all building to a pre-determined conclusion of the baby storyline, and hoping that we can have fetal SORAS and get this over with.  

For a change, I didn’t mind the mini-shower of anvils about the revival of the Cody/Mac storyline: I’m assuming it means JJY is doing well enough to be back onscreen which is good to hear.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

I’m in the same camp, CeChase.  The controlling anger has moved from annoying to uncomfortable, so into FF territory for me.  I’m assuming (possibly incorrectly) that this is all building to a pre-determined conclusion of the baby storyline, and hoping that we can have fetal SORAS and get this over with.  

For a change, I didn’t mind the mini-shower of anvils about the revival of the Cody/Mac storyline: I’m assuming it means JJY is doing well enough to be back onscreen which is good to hear.

A fetal SORAS!  That's hilarious LOL

• LOL 4
(edited)

So, I was supporting Molly until she acknowledged that she trusted Kristina but now sees she was wrong to do so. Ummm . . . what? Excuse me? What was she talking about? Why was she wrong to trust Kristina? 

AFAIC, Tolly are both equally obnoxious a-holes about this surrogacy. As many of you have mentioned Kristina has done absolutely NOTHING to deserve all this harsh criticism. The story literally makes no sense. Kristina isn't skipping medical appts. She's not starting physical fights. She's not walking about when she's supposed to be on bed rest. She's not drinking. She's not drugging. She is literally just living life, and they have a problem w/it. Who is writing this? This story - like many current stories - is lame b/c it's just Tolly yelling and screaming about nothing. So Kristina got upset and cried. So what? Pregnant women cry. TJ's a doctor. He should understand that. 

If we are supposed to side w/Tolly . . . why not show Kristina doing something to warrant their OTT concerns? Show her hanging out w/criminals. Show her skipping appts and not taking her vitamins. I don't know. Make it make sense. All Kristina does is go to work. She's not even in her dad's face 24/7 so Tolly's concerns are completely unwarranted. They both made me sick yesterday. 

That said, TJ edged Molly out in jerkiness w/him blaming her for him not being man enough to stand on his convictions. Honestly, after that display yesterday (him walking out), I wouldn't want to raise a kid w/him. I couldn't be w/a weak man who will agree one day and then flip the script and blame me if it all goes wrong. Irony is nothing actually went wrong but that's beside the point. TJ had a chance to voice his objection. He didn't. That's ON HIM. 

And while the acting was good - what was up w/the breakdown about Kristina keeping the baby?! Huh? Did I miss some scenes? I haven't been regularly watching b/c I find the show boring for the most part. Did Kristina say she as going to keep the baby? 

If I were Kristina, I would give them their baby, sign over my rights, and go no contact w/them. They are obnoxious, judgmental, paranoid, controlling freaks! Once that baby was out, they could lose my number. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

And while the acting was good - what was up w/the breakdown about Kristina keeping the baby?! Huh? Did I miss some scenes? I haven't been regularly watching b/c I find the show boring for the most part. Did Kristina say she as going to keep the baby? 

No she hasn't. Molly was saying to TJ (that ASS), that if he went to confront Kristina and accuse of her all kinds of things, Kristina could decide to keep the baby, as she is the egg donor or whatever. And I gotta admit, this is the first time in watching shows with surrogates, that the would be parents don't give a shit about the baby before it's born. They don't ask Kristina how her appointments are going; no pictures of sonograms they can "ooh" and "ahhh" over; bond with the baby before baby is born. Talk about clothes, the nursery. No, their great plan is to just stay away from Kristina, ignore her until she pops out the baby, take said baby and alls will be wells!

Like, da FUCK?!

That's why I want TJ to confront Kristina and have her lose the baby because of HIM. If Show has the balls to do that. With all his bloviating and convenient memory lapse, it won't be because of Mooby, but HE was the danger and risk.

If they don't, let Kristina decide she will keep the baby because TJ clearly will resent him or her and won't have a loving family, blah, blah, blah.

And also, never, ever have I seen boys, teens, or men, NOT be topless at pools. What is this, 1950s where all males need to also be covered up? My eyes rolled so hard at Cody trying to get a tan while still wearing a shirt. Just have them wear a unitard.

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Show her hanging out w/criminals.

Exhibit A: Sonny. That seems to be the crux of TJ’s problem with Kristina. 

4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That's why I want TJ to confront Kristina and have her lose the baby because of HIM. If Show has the balls to do that. With all his bloviating and convenient memory lapse, it won't be because of Mooby, but HE was the danger and risk.

If they don't, let Kristina decide she will keep the baby because TJ clearly will resent him or her and won't have a loving family, blah, blah, blah.

Oh, I'm with you. I would love for TJ to yell her into a miscarriage. It would serve him right! That ass doesn't deserve or need a baby! 

And b/c of how awful they've been to Kristina who has done absolutely nothing deserving of their harsh treatment and words towards her . . .  I would fully support her keeping her baby! I no longer care about Tolly! The only issue is she would have to deal w/a-hole TJ for the rest of her life. Nope. The best solution for Kristina is a miscarriage and she can just be done w/them! 

1 minute ago, Sake614 said:

Exhibit A: Sonny. That seems to be the crux of TJ’s problem with Kristina. 

Well, dumb@$$ TJ should have thought of that before he AGREED to Kristina being the surrogate. That's her father and his wife's uncle! If avoiding her dad was part of the deal for them, they should have said that though Kristina could be hurt and/or shot anywhere b/c that's life. 

• Like 7
14 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I guess Sonny hit the Disney Store at the local mall

I cringed when I saw the Mickey-as-Sorcerer's-Apprentice doll, because a) it looked so cheap, and b) the blatant Disney product placement was gross. It also cracked me up, because you'd think if Sonny were trying to win Kristina back, the gift would be for her, not for the baby she will (supposedly) hand over to her sister and her domestic partner.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I cringed when I saw the Mickey-as-Sorcerer's-Apprentice doll, because a) it looked so cheap, and b) the blatant Disney product placement was gross. It also cracked me up, because you'd think if Sonny were trying to win Kristina back, the gift would be for her, not for the baby she will (supposedly) hand over to her sister and her domestic partner.

Right?  A spendy spa gift certificate would have been nice!

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

the gift would be for her, not for the baby she will (supposedly) hand over to her sister and her domestic partner.

I thought that was strange, too. Why give a baby present to someone who is not going to have the baby for more than a few hours after giving birth? Is Kristina supposed to hand over this present to Molly when she takes possession of the baby? Or will Kristina hang onto it as a memento so she'll have something to focus on when she's feeling depressed and deprived? 

• Like 3

Maybe Sonny doesn't quite understand how surrogacy works? He just thinks "pregnant belly, must get baby gift". He can be oblivious and self-absorbed, so...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

The more I think about Sonny giving Kristina a Mickey Mouse doll, the angrier I get. I wish it hadn't been her favorite plush toy, that she'd said to him, "Actually, Dad, this wasn't my favorite toy. That section of the movie gave me nightmares for a month." But we can't have that. Sonny is trying! His voice wobbled! He was near tears! And of course he goes to see Kristina because he's uncomfortable. Forget about giving her the time she needs to process things. Sonny needs her forgiveness NOW. It's always all about that infant.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, lala2 said:

That said, TJ edged Molly out in jerkiness w/him blaming her for him not being man enough to stand on his convictions. Honestly, after that display yesterday (him walking out), I wouldn't want to raise a kid w/him.

It seemed today in Molly's scenes with Kristina and Blaze, that deep down she knows now she and TJ are over and she doesn't actually want to raise a kid with him. The tearful hugging of Kristina and the fake smile about TJ screamed desperation and denial. It seems likely Kristina, Blaze and Molly will end up raising this baby esp. after the Kristina/Blaze fantasy future chat. The dialogue today made me wonder if TJ will end up not wanting the baby after all of this because s/he is 50% Kristina and he despises Kristina so much at this point.  KM did a great job with Kristina appearing stunned at the thought that Molly and TJ could break up.

I actually thought all the scenes with Tracy-Stella, Heather-Curtis, Diane-Alexis and Laura-Trina-Kevin were all well done. Some really good/funny lines in the scenes. I didn't even hate Curtis ... so weird!!

I liked it! What is the world coming to?!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I’m not a fan of the Heater story but I did love Alexis bringing up Diane taking on Franco’s case and how getting him off could set a precedent for Heather. Diane certainly never gives a damn about the murders and attempted murders her clients have committed and the effects it has on their victims/families when she represents them so it’s nice to potentially see the shoe on the other foot when it’s something that happened to her. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

Much more Tracy and Stella, please!

The actor playing Alexis's second-in-command—DeWitt?—is really overacting. We get it, the guy's slime. It's like with Schmertz, or whatever that twerp reporter's name was.

It might help people understand why Laura is digging into Heather's legal issues if she told them she has Heather's POA and feels a responsibility because of that. It gives some context, if nothing else. Heather's sobbing is just as bad as her caterwauling about her sore hip or whatever. Ugh. Write her off once and for all. Sorry, Alley Mills, it's not your fault.

Gross (but sadly, typical) that Portia is "kicking herself" for having advocated to remove Heather's hinky hip implant. When things don't help her, she's way too willing to throw her medical ethics out the window. 

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I did love Alexis bringing up Diane taking on Franco’s case and how getting him off could set a precedent for Heather.

I am legit surprised the writers remembered this. I thought Diane's horrified reaction when Alexis reminded her of it was very appropriate.

Edited by dubbel zout
autocorrect error; I meant Heather's hip implant was hinky, not kinky. Though that might explain a few things...
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I’m not a fan of the Heater story but I did love Alexis bringing up Diane taking on Franco’s case and how getting him off could set a precedent for Heather. Diane certainly never gives a damn about the murders and attempted murders her clients have committed and the effects it has on their victims/families when she represents them so it’s nice to potentially see the shoe on the other foot when it’s something that happened to her. 

So true - Diane hasn't shown any concern about any other victims of Sonny or Jason, etc. and would have said she was "just doing her job" (which is true), but now she wants everyone else to just let Heather's case be, because she was the victim. And everyone else who has been complaining to Laura should also consider how they felt about Sonny et. al. getting off so many times. I think that Port Charles has a population deficient in self-awareness. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6

I went back and glanced at the history of the Heather character (since the 70s!) and although I loved Robin Mattson and like Alley Mills, that character is irredeemable and should be done. Forever. Done.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4