Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

OMG please, now Carly Plain And Tall wants to be a healer. 🤢

Cam cannot get a break. Joss finally gets back in his bed and the next morning their exchange is: 

Cam: "I think you're perfect."

Joss: "Huh? Oh sorry, I was thinking about my previous boyfriend."

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Team Ned Forever!  Loved that he finally brought up insider trading and LOL at the two business powerhouses looking confused as fuck.  They really have no business running a lemonade stand, never mind a Fortune 500 company.

So Willow is now in her second trimester, still isn't getting treatment, and still hasn't told Michael.  What is she waiting for?

• Like 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Willow is now in her second trimester, still isn't getting treatment, and still hasn't told Michael.  W

apparently today was the first day of her second trimester, which is why she had the checkup.  

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

why is it not Mattson?

Robin is having health issues.  

5 hours ago, Blackie said:

Did Finn show up in the morning and Joss was still there?  Dressed I hope. So are we to assume that Joss and Cam had sex?

Yes.  

• Sad 3
21 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:
37 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Willow is now in her second trimester, still isn't getting treatment, and still hasn't told Michael.  W

apparently today was the first day of her second trimester, which is why she had the checkup.  

But it wasn't with her oncologist, it was an OB appt for the baby.  The pacing of this story is absolutely horrible. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Dear Ned,

Marry me.

Careful, if past is prologue then you might find out afterwards that he was already married to someone else all along.

The "duuuurr... what?" looks on Michael and Drew's faces when they found out their actions might have consequences was so good it was actually worth it to sit through a scene featuring Michael.

Pretty bummed that they've brought back Heather without bringing back Robin Mattson.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Don't get me wrong, Michael is an adult ("supposedly" - Silas Clay), and is accountable for his own behavior. If he wanted to change, he could. But I think it's pretty clear that he is who those three have made of him. It's why I don't actually feel sorry for Sonny b/c Michael is being such a shit to him, even if I somewhat root for Sonny while watching their scenes.

At least Sonny is somewhat standing up to him now. Olivia, Brook Lynn, Monica, Willow, Diane, Chase, Sasha, Joss and just about everyone else are still telling Michael what a genius and wonderful person he is.

3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

But only until she figures out what she really wants to do. My first thought was 'how insulting to real physical therapists, as if it's a temporary job rather than a profession to be trained for.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Willow is now in her second trimester, still isn't getting treatment, and still hasn't told Michael.  What is she waiting for?

Michael was so gung ho about the baby when he first heard about it. Why isn't he coming to the appointments any more?

I want a Willow/TJ affair, just to give some interest to this story.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

The Oscar thing made me remember Kim had a baby, Andrew/Andy. Supposedly he's Julian's. Why did the writers go with a baby storyline if they knew TB was being written out?

I'm disappointed with the Heather recast. I haven't read anything about RM lately, what's wrong with her health?

• Love 1

If Robin didn't want to come back, or for some reason couldn't, I'm not mad.  I'm sure if they could have gotten her, she'd be playing Heather.  I actually love this turn of events.  Other than Carly and Drew, I have really been enjoying GH.  I LOVE the new Liz story, and I'm so glad she's with Terry for this.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Cam cannot get a break. Joss finally gets back in his bed and the next morning their exchange is: 

Cam: "I think you're perfect."

Joss: "Huh? Oh sorry, I was thinking about my previous boyfriend."

I'm not doubting Joss was thinking about Oscar on his birthday, but I think the other guy, named Dex was on her mind as well. Cam seemed to basking in the afterglow of whatever he and Joss did or didn't do the night before, while Joss tells a rock she's drifting away from Cam. Not exactly a ringing endorsement from her. 

The prolonging of Michael NOT knowing about Willow's illness is getting ridiculous!

And the return of Heather was a shocker...well-played by TPTB since lots of speculation on who Alley Mills was portraying without any spoilers leaked that she was Heather. Unless I missed it! 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, zengirl1215 said:

while Joss tells a rock

Perfect audience for her, as it can't talk back.  Or say anything she finds offensive.

When Carly was talking about using her PT license (which I didn't remember she actually finished, but whatever) or going back to take up nursing, all I could think was "sure, now that Epiphany is going to be a doctor (supposedly--Silas, tm), they need another bossy nurse traipsing around GH. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

A nurse? Nurses are amazing, but I have a hard time seeing Cary changing bandages, inserting catheters, and emptying bedpans; much less dealing with terrified or difficult patients.

Carly would go straight to head nurse through the power of her awesomeness. You know it, I know it, Carly knows it.

All jokes (I hope) aside, even if Carly had gotten her PT license decades ago, wouldn't she have to keep up her license with classes or practical experience? My mother had to retake classes for her license and that was to be a nail tech. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I am VERY behind, but what's the deal with Lucy?  People think she's dead or missing, but we know she's alive?  And I hear Serena was contacted, was there a reason given why she's not rushing to Port Charles?

1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

A nurse? Nurses are amazing, but I have a hard time seeing Cary changing bandages, inserting catheters, and emptying bedpans; much less dealing with terrified or difficult patients.

Or taking instructions from doctors or nurses with senior authority like Liz.

ETA...so Carly just had a whole thing about her adopted mom, but instead of just changing her last name back to Benson, which it once was, she's going with Spencer, a last name she never used?  What? 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, BunnyFooFoo said:

I'm disappointed with the Heather recast. I haven't read anything about RM lately, what's wrong with her health?

Her Facebook page mentions upcoming knee surgery, but I believe that was in July? 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I am VERY behind, but what's the deal with Lucy?  People think she's dead or missing, but we know she's alive? 

I'm sure she is, but we don't know that, as she's been missing since she got shot.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

just changing her last name back to Benson,

She told Drew that she hated that Virginia didn't change her last name from Benson after Frank left her, so there was no way Carly was going back to Benson.  

16 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Michael was so gung ho about the baby when he first heard about it. Why isn't he coming to the appointments any more?

He was supposed to go to the hospital with Willow but then got a call from Aurora and then got into the argument with Ned, so Olivia ended up driving Willow, though I don't know why Willow couldnt' drive herself.

Otherwise known as: plot point #1 Michael needed to be there for the insider trading nugget

#2 We need at least 87 more weeks before Michael finds out that Willow is sick

#3 Olivia needed an excuse to be at the hospital when Heather was brought in.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
17 hours ago, Steph J said:

The "duuuurr... what?" looks on Michael and Drew's faces

Seriously.  Two "business' men looking like they'd never heard of insider trading, much less know how or why it applies in this case.  The timing of it makes me think the writers had no idea that Carly buying stocks because she knew in advance about the merger was something illegal until fans complained about it, so they had to write it in.  

18 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But it wasn't with her oncologist, it was an OB appt for the baby.  The pacing of this story is absolutely horrible. 

I think the plan that Willow, Britt and Terri had agreed on was that Willow would wait until the 2nd trimester before starting any chemo treatment, so the appointment would have been for Britt to make sure the baby was okay before Willow goes ahead.  Only problem is that while the baby was fine, Willow isn't because she's just that stupid.  

• Love 9

How did Willow make it through nursing school without realizing that delaying treatment for cancer - of any kind - can make it worse?  She seemed completely shocked that there could be issues with her liver.

I would have assumed her treatment would have been scheduled to start the day she reached her second trimester, because it is so important for her and the baby that she get treated.

I've been dealing with cancer since January, and this whole story - and Willow's stupidity - really, really bothers me.

• Hugs 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, RedElf said:

Poor Cam is too good a person for this life. He is going to be so hurt when Joss and Dex sleep together.

I like Cam, he's as sweet as can be, but coming from experience from my WAY younger days, a bad boy is like catnip, and whether it's wrong or not, Joss is drawn to Dex for many reasons...the obvious is physical, of course, but I'm sure deep down there's much more. 

Maybe BLQ can manage his potential music career and he'll meet some cute groupie. 😎

• Like 5
7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Seriously.  Two "business' men looking like they'd never heard of insider trading, much less know how or why it applies in this case.  The timing of it makes me think the writers had no idea that Carly buying stocks because she knew in advance about the merger was something illegal until fans complained about it, so they had to write it in.

If that's true, the schadenfreude is delicious.

• Wink 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zengirl1215 said:

I like Cam, he's as sweet as can be, but coming from experience from my WAY younger days, a bad boy is like catnip, and whether it's wrong or not, Joss is drawn to Dex for many reasons...the obvious is physical, of course, but I'm sure deep down there's much more. 

Maybe BLQ can manage his potential music career and he'll meet some cute groupie. 😎

It's a long soap tradition that a good guy like Cam is best paired with a girl with an edge. Esme had potential until she got pregnant - I do not want Cam to be a teen father.

Knowing this show's priorities, my best hope for Cameron Webber is that he's allowed to keep his dignity and that they don't make him go crazy or send him off to jail or keep him hung up on Joss. I'll be pissed if they ruin him because of one of Carly's fuckwit progeny. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I'm afraid of what will happen to Cam when Joss decides to pursue her lust for Dex. I don't want him to be devastated, I want him to feel liberated and meet some interesting person who will value (but not worship) him. However the possibility of a Cam centered SL is slim because the actor isn't available. Plus we must allow time for them to document the exciting adventures of Carly Spencer. Medical Professional.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I honestly can't remember why Olivia would be  so traumatized by the sight of Heather.

Olivia didn't have much to do with Franco, so did LiLo share any scenes with HM's Heather? Or is Olivia just having one of her overly dramatic 'Im Italian'  moments? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

It's a long soap tradition that a good guy like Cam is best paired with a girl with an edge. Esme had potential until she got pregnant - I do not want Cam to be a teen father.

Cam & Esme had some good chem going on but they had to make her into a teenage femme fatale by going after Nik. I still think that was too much of a cliche and was too predictable. Plus I hated what it did to Ava and Nik. They had enough issues without adding the nasty affair to the mix. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Well there is this female pop star entering the picture that Chase is going to be making a duet with (God help us). I thought probably she was coming on to help break up Chase and BLQ, but I would be all for a Notting Hill thing with Cam that would make Joss eat her heart out! 

I do hope they don't make Cam some love sick puppy after Joss moves on. He is a truly good guy, but as he points out, he is also strong and they better keep him that way!

• Like 10
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Olivia didn't have much to do with Franco, so did LiLo share any scenes with HM's Heather?

Olivia and Steven Lars dated for awhile (before she dated Johnny Z).  steven got in trouble for illegal transplants and got sent to jail.  I think that's what Heather's comment about 'leaving my son to rot in jail while you attach yourself to a Quartermain."

edited to add because Dr Google is my friend.  Heather tried to kill Anna but ended up accidentally drugging Olivia with LSD, starting the whole premonitions story.  

15 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

How did Willow make it through nursing school without realizing that delaying treatment for cancer - of any kind - can make it worse?  She seemed completely shocked that there could be issues with her liver.

From the moment she was told there was something wrong she's been very 'fingers in the ears' 'la la la la la la, I can't hear you" about anything related to the diagnosis.  In other words, she's been a moron.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:
7 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Olivia didn't have much to do with Franco, so did LiLo share any scenes with HM's Heather?

Olivia and Steven Lars dated for awhile (before she dated Johnny Z).  steven got in trouble for illegal transplants and got sent to jail.  I think that's what Heather's comment about 'leaving my son to rot in jail while you attach yourself to a Quartermain."

edited to add because Dr Google is my friend.  Heather tried to kill Anna but ended up accidentally drugging Olivia with LSD, starting the whole premonitions story.  

thanks!!!

Holy crap I completely forgot that Heather is Steven Lars’ mother! Like others, my mind immediately went to Franco and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what Heather was talking about!

• Like 1
On 10/27/2022 at 2:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

I am completely uninterested in the Trina/Rory relationship.

Same here. Clearly they are just marking time until the Spencer/ Trina reunion, because they have not given us a single reason to be invested in Trina/ Rory, up to and including giving Rory an actual personality. I guess this means Rory as the Hooker is still on?

On 10/27/2022 at 4:03 PM, ffwbe said:

Lol so the lead up to Chase/BL’s first time was BL contemplating ruining Chase’s chance of getting his job back and hearing him moon over her in an interview? They don’t even try to make her rootworthy 

This sucks so much, because I really loved Chase and BL as friends. Everything about them as a couple has been either boring or obnoxious, and it’s starting to make me despise both of them.

I laughed at Michael congratulating Willow on following pregnancy protocol (i.e. not drinking coffee) in the same tone you would use for a dog who behaved well on a walk. I was just waiting for him to pat her on the head and toss a treat. 

Count me in on guessing Britt’s necklace is the Ice Princess. Cody befriended her because she has something he wants, and that necklace is it. Meanwhile, Victor has a whole IP fixation going, and this show does not know how to do 2 big intrigue stories at once. So they have to dovetail at some point. I’m sad KT is leaving just when she might be at the center of a front burner storyline, but I get why she needs to do it. Any role on any primetime show will get her more respect and prestige than the most visible role on this show.

And as for the IP previously looking like a lump of coal— looking for consistency on this show is a fool’s quest. If the current plot dictates that the Ice Princess is a cherry flavored pop tart, then a pop tart on a chain it will be.

On 10/27/2022 at 7:14 PM, YaddaYadda said:

I had Arrested Development flashbacks of Lindsay visiting George Sr in prison.

Based on your avatar, I’m guessing you often have Arrested Development flashbacks? 😉

• Wink 1
  • Love 3
On 10/29/2022 at 10:16 AM, zengirl1215 said:

Joss tells a rock she's drifting away from Cam.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:54 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

Perfect audience for her, as it can't talk back.  Or say anything she finds offensive.

Drape a black T-shirt over it, and it would be the next best thing to having Jason back. Get in on that, Carly! 

• LOL 13

"Thanks for helping me with everything." "Thanks for letting me help." Ugh, can't Drew say anything that doesn't blow smoke up Carly's ass?

Willow, your pregnancy isn't as interesting everyone else as it is to you, so asking everyone to focus on it is really annoying. Also, you have leukemia. Why do you think your lymph nodes are being checked? How did she graduate from nursing school?

Olivia's reaction to seeing naked Chase was ridiculous. She's seen more than one penis in her life. Her reaction to Heather (not really feeling Ally Mills in the role, but okay, Show) was also OTT.

I thought Ned thinking Michael had something to do with Valentin being AWOL was a bit much, given that Michael is hardly a champion schemer. And Michael's snide comment to Chase about knowing about awkward Q moments because he was faking being Bailey's father was gross. Shut up, Michael.

LOL at Joss talking to her former boyfriend about sex with her current boyfriend.

The Cam/Finn talk was nice. Awesome Writer must have escaped to write those scenes, given how nuanced they were.

Awesome Writer also must have escaped to write the Ned/Michael/Drew scenes, because when Ned was truth-telling, that was amazing.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

LAURA'S BACK, LAURA'S BACK!!!!  And she's helping Valentin hopefully kick Victor's butt.  I still can't get over how old nuCharlotte is when she's supposed to be younger than Rocco.

I'm not quite feeling Ally Mills yet.  When RM's Heather went on her wackadoo rants, it was believable, maybe because she's been doing it for so long.  AM's version just seems to be chewing the scenery for the sake of chewing the scenery.  Though I did like her line read on "I need a bedpan, I need a comode" because who the heck else would use the word comode other than Heather Webber!!

Were they saying that the unusual flesh eating bacteria that Heather supposedly has was similar to the poison found on the hook?  Or did I read too much into that?  Or was Finn lying when he told Heather that just so she would allow him to give him a shot.  Also, no way Heather allows him to give her a shot without fighting or questioning it.  

Victor's comment to ADA ARden about making sure Anna gets put away for this crime, do we think Arden's on Victor's payroll?  

Can we give Rebecca Herbst an Emmy for today's performance.  That line to her parents of:  "I was just fifteen and you weren't there" was heart breaking.  Also, the parents really didn't have a good reason.  "Eh, we had shit to do and after a while you were fine with Audrey, so suck it up buttercup, but great to see that you haven't turned into a sociopath or anything, so I guess we done good"  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

This show spends too much time on boring stories, runs too many at the same time and drags things out too long but one thing they have learned is how to do a cliffhanger. Dang, that was a good one today.

The Charlotte actress is not good. Why didn't they re-cast? Is she going to disappear again?

Very good work by Becky confronting Liz'/s parents.  DC and WM is well as two people who think their work is more important than their children. Why did they have children at all.

Picture of Audrey on the mantle. As Liz said, pictures are not a family

Again, why hasn't Robert fired ADA Arden yet? She's clearly incompetent.

Am I remembering incorrectly or did Victor have Valentin pose as the French captain to steal the Ice Princess?

14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Same here. Clearly they are just marking time until the Spencer/ Trina reunion, because they have not given us a single reason to be invested in Trina/ Rory, up to and including giving Rory an actual personality.

Rory is a young cop trying to juggle his idealism for the job with compassion for those arrested (e.g. giving Trina water when he wasn't supposed to). Off duty, he writes graphic novels and goes to comic conventions. (Do we know anything all about Chase's interests? Dante's beyond baseball?) He knows that Trina has feelings for Spencer and he is jealous enough to worry that it's still going on and confront Spencer.

On paper, Rory has more personality than Dex or Cody before they tied him to Mac. But on screen, he's living wallpaper.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Holly, a café au lait with a fresh croissant isn't exactly an unusual breakfast. I wish ES had played that less astonished and more touched.

The actor who plays Charlotte could be Avery Pohl's little sister. (A quick google confirms this isn't the case.)

The scenes of Elizabeth with her parents were heartbreaking. BH did a great job. I also liked that they had her parents hold their line, that seeing Elizabeth now didn't change their minds about earlier decisions.

As someone who's been dealing with cancer for nine years now, Willow's story doesn't offend me so much as make me roll my eyes. The lampshading they had Britt do yesterday about how doctors don't always agree with a patient's decision about treatment but need to be respected didn't help, since Willow is being a total idiot about everything.

"Well, zut." Hee. I hope Valentin got his bribe money back.

It's so obvious the ADA is in Victor's pocket. Maybe the judge is, too.

• Like 5

This show is so much more watchable on the days that a certain group is absent.

I’m warming up to new Heather. She’s unhinged but so was RM’s Heather. Like Laura pulling out the save at the end. I don’t know how everyone else feels but I don’t feel bad about Anna being set up. She has a tendency to involve others in her plots and have them get caught in the crossfire and it feels like Lucy is still being ignored in the middle of this. I still blame her a lot for Peter and she skated. I used to like the character but I don’t think I’ve enjoyed watching her since 2015 or so. Every since Justice for Duke, it was all downhill for her and she’s never recovered 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t know how everyone else feels but I don’t feel bad about Anna being set up.

I don't feel bad either. I'll never forgive her for the Peter stuff. How she protected him at the expense of others even though she knew he was no good. I'm fine with her sitting it out in a jail cell to cool her heels. She forced Lucy into this position. I don't know what sort of outcome she was expecting. 

I'm fine with her getting a taste of her own medicine, although 75% of the characters on this show should be sleeping in the same cell block as her. 

I'll echo the comments about Elizabeth and her parents. I thought the Jeff Webber actor was pretty wooden. BH knocked it out of the park. And I genuinely don't understand why they left their 15 year old to live with the neighbor instead of her grandmother right off the bat. Unless I missed it, she should've also asked them where they were when she was brutally raped. 

I'm firmly on the side that people in the world deserve to be saved and looked after because they deserve better. I don't think doing good on one side of the planet while neglecting their child makes Jeff and Caroline great people, though. Using people in need to justify neglect makes them repulsive. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
30 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t know how everyone else feels but I don’t feel bad about Anna being set up.

I don't feel bad either. I'll never forgive her for the Peter stuff. How she protected him at the expense of others even though she knew he was no good. I'm fine with her sitting it out in a jail cell to cool her heels. She forced Lucy into this position. I don't know what sort of outcome she was expecting. 

Same. Of course Victor is going do set her up—he's Victor Cassadine! I hate how they've had to dumb down and weaken Anna to keep the villains going long past their sell-by date, but since they've gone that route, she should pay for some of her stupider her actions.

11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Unless I missed it, she should've also asked them where they were when she was brutally raped. 

You did miss it. ;-) Elizabeth was listing all of the things they missed by being away, and the rape was one of them.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

You did miss it. ;-) Elizabeth was listing all of the things they missed by being away, and the rape was one of them.

Good. If there's anything else Elizabeth should be holding her parents' feet over the fire for, it's this. 

Why did everybody (Finn included) assume that he was the doctor that was going to be treating Heather? And he just takes over the case because he found it on the computer, not because anybody else contacted him and told him he had a patient.

Is Charlotte in a drugged state?  She has no affect.

Is the hospital doing nothing to make sure nobody else catches this disease has?  She has no bandages, there are no precautions in the room, she doesn't even have any blankets.

"The story of my life."  Hehheh.

I guess Alexis and Gregory are going to be a thing?

Damn, Laura!

• LOL 1

Finally caught up on my watching. In a medium so devoted to youth, I like soaps offering us Felicia/Mac and Valentin/Anna tasteful sexy times. 😎

Very happy to see Emma Samms back and hopefully, on her way to recover fully. It was also great to see her and Tristan sharing scenes.

And yes to Genie finally being back in an active role.

Valentin looked ridiculous trying to punch out the bodyguard, good thing Sister Laura was there.

I’m hoping everyone is done with their respective vacations and we can have some fun in November.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

did Victor have Valentin pose as the French captain to steal the Ice Princess?

Yes.  And then it was planted on Jennifer Smith, who took the fall and is allegely in the WSB possesion as well as the ice princess.

1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

I would rather Cam end things with Jocelyn so she can be the hurt one.

But then we'd have Josslyn hypocritically screaming for months on end how Cam betrayed her even though she's THISCLOSE to shoving her tongue down Dex' throat, while simultaneously having sex with Cam and telling her dead boyfriend Oscar that she's pulling away. 

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

She forced Lucy into this

I'll be the lone one defending Anna.  Yes, she forced Lucy into it, but once things got serious she pulled Lucy out.  Lucy was the one who was happy with Victor's attention and wanted more of the action and CHOSE not to back off when Anna told her to. 

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I thought the Jeff Webber actor was pretty wooden.

That's the actor.  I've seen him in other stuff, and he's pretty much like that everywhre I've seen him. 

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

@perkie1968 Charlotte is indeed supposed to be older than Rocco.

LOL  My bad.  I knew that, but i think I was thinking in terms of, the new actress is 12 so it messes things up because of SORASing. 

34 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Why did everybody (Finn included) assume that he was the doctor that was going to be treating Heather?

I think everyone takes their turn in emerg and it was Finn's day which meant he was going to see whoever is brought in.   

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I think everyone takes their turn in emerg and it was Finn's day which meant he was going to see whoever is brought in.   

Isn't being an emergency room doctor a specialty?

4 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Isn't being an emergency room doctor a specialty?

In the real world!!!!  Also, I'm pretty sure that was Lucas (who?) specialty so now that he's gone, everyone has to take their turn.  The day that HOlly was brought in, it was Austin and most of the time it seems to be Britt.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1