Type keyword(s) to search

Tania and Syngin: Not the Sharpest Tools in the Shed

• Start Topic

Tania was actually on a trip to South Africa to meet another man who she had met on a dating app. When that meeting fell through, she stayed in South Africa and continued traveling. She met Syngin while he was working as a bartender and went home with him the first night she met him. She, then, stayed in South Africa for over four months and now Syngin is coming to America to be with her. This may be one of the most solidified relationships in 90 Day Fiance history. The pair have actually known each other for a substantial amount of time, unlike some of the other couples, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

So, Tania (not to be confused with her sister Tiana) is a professional, Left Wing protestor, and a climate change activist , with a Sasquatch sized carbon footprint, from flying all over the world on pleasure trips.

She flew to South Africa to hook up with some guy she met online.

She didn't like him, so in true Molly form, she hooked up with the bartender instead, stayed in SA for 4 months (abandoning the cause in America) and proposed to the bartender.

I don't understand why she would want to bring poor Syngin home to a horrible place like the USA.  

At least she is busting the stereotype of SJWs living in their mothers' basements.  She lives in her mother's shed.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • LOL 18
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

So, Tania (not to be confused with her sister Tiana) is a professional, Left Wing protestor, and a climate change activist , with a Sasquatch sized carbon footprint, from flying all over the world on pleasure trips.

She flew to South Africa to hook up with some guy she met online.

She didn't like him, so in true Molly form, she hooked up with the bartender instead, stayed in SA for 4 months (abandoning the cause in America) and proposed to the bartender.

I don't understand why she would want to bring poor Syngin home to a horrible place like the USA.  

At least she is busting the stereotype of SJWs living in their mothers' basements.  She lives in her mother's shed.

ok what is SJW?

• Love 1

Tania, "literally" has a clock inside her, telling her to have a kid now.  I am looking forward to her showing Syngin the passage in the book she read that told her that.

Too bad she didn't have a clock inside her (or on her wall, wrist or phone) telling her to get to the airport on time.

BTW, a woman laying out rose petals for their man, is kind of like a man buying trashy lingerie for his woman.  It is for the gift giver, not the recipient and not really appreciated.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, not you again said:

Yes.  I believe in was the NYT.  It was implied, pretty strongly IMO, that they came on the show to get free publicity for their company.

Yeah....it looked like the same couple.  I suspect ill be FF through their stuff since it will mostly be bad acting.  

• Love 1

Such an interesting article.  When I read it originally I didn't take away principally that they were using the show for publicity for their soap company (though that's in there).  But the bulk of the article is a very interesting account of how they choose couples, the criteria they have, and a very close look at how the filming goes on and "stories" they anticipate will come along -- and then expand on when they do.  The journalist went along on some shoots, including the day he arrived at the airport.   My favorite part was that after the filming of his arrival at the airport, "Tania turned to a producer.  'Do you want us to redo that?' she asked."

And Syngin is quoted as saying "For me, it's getting exposed.." Someone might even see the show and offer them a camper van or some land, he suggested. "Like, I put a lot of hope on that .. That's kind of my end game, what I  want from the show."    

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chippings said:

And Syngin is quoted as saying "For me, it's getting exposed.." Someone might even see the show and offer them a camper van or some land, he suggested. "Like, I put a lot of hope on that .. That's kind of my end game, what I  want from the show."    

Or at least their own shed.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

It’s confirmed. I hate Tania and her friends. You’re going to be nasty to that man for doing his job? He’s sweeping up your stupid assed rose petals so that someone doesn’t slip and fall, you dumb assholes. That burned me up.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

It’s confirmed. I hate Tania and her friends. You’re going to be nasty to that man for doing his job? He’s sweeping up your stupid assed rose petals so that someone doesn’t slip and fall, you dumb assholes. That burned me up.

Wait, when did this happen?  Is there a new episode up??

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Wait, when did this happen?  Is there a new episode up??

Yeah, the first half of the new episode is available. Tania and her stupid friends threw rose petals on the airport floor for her imported boyfriend to walk on. A custodian comes by to sweep up their mess. Tania asks him to stop. The custodian, in broken English, tells them his boss wants it cleaned up. The friends then give him major attitude until he walks away. I hope he wasn’t reprimanded. He was trying to do his job.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Yeah, the first half of the new episode is available. Tania and her stupid friends threw rose petals on the airport floor for her imported boyfriend to walk on. A custodian comes by to sweep up their mess. Tania asks him to stop. The custodian, in broken English, tells them his boss wants it cleaned up. The friends then give him major attitude until he walks away. I hope he wasn’t reprimanded. He was trying to do his job.

Hurray for Tania, Champion of the working class!

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Oh yeah, that's a no no.  

Out of everyone, with her alleged point of view, she should not be yelling at a low level custodian for doing his job.  That's not woke. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, charmed1 said:

He wasn't or at least we know that he signed a release and did shots with the crew based on the New York Times piece.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/arts/television/90-day-fiance-immigration.html

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Even though it's all an act (their storyline or whatever) I feel it's really real that they are both really dumb attention whores griftters.  I have no doubt that chipmunk is really controlling, rude, and generally unpleasant.

And I'm sorry, but I doubt any viewer of this show is gonna be like, "gosh these two are so great!  I'm gonna offer them some land or a camper van for free b/c I believe in them!".

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Even though it's all an act (their storyline or whatever) I feel it's really real that they are both really dumb attention whores griftters.  I have no doubt that chipmunk is really controlling, rude, and generally unpleasant.

And I'm sorry, but I doubt any viewer of this show is gonna be like, "gosh these two are so great!  I'm gonna offer them some land or a camper van for free b/c I believe in them!".

Yeah, they both seem unlikeable.  

And too bad for them because I really like fancy soaps.  But I take issue with yelling at an elderly janitor for doing his job.  Given her ideals, I don't know how she was okay with that. 

Why and how he feels entitled to a free camper van is beyond me.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Wait, Syringe is here to get a free camper van? You can get one for under 10k if you’re good with auto mechanics and renovations. People do it on YouTube all the time. 

Yes, but he'd like one for FREE.  Also, without him having to do any work, because it's hard work being as relentlessly excited! about! everything! as syngin is. 

1 hour ago, Horrified said:

Yuck, she wore a dress that she got out of her Mom's closet???

Nothing says sexy like a too-small polyester dress with someone else's B.O. in the armpits.

He mom must be getting her freak on! 

I could search my mom's closet and not find a single bodycon dress.  And I'm absolutely okay with that. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I wonder if they are ridiculously annoying and over the top because they were told to re-enact some of their scenes.  

Boy, those two are not as lovable and rootable as they think they are.  

The article posted about them really did make it seem like they are on the show to be FAMOUS and get freebies. And their act is coming off as extremely insincere. 

Syngjin was way too excited and the friends following the two love birds to the hotel room was so awkward. If I had flown from SA to New York. I'd be wanting to get out of my clothes and shower ASAP not canoodle with my lover on a bed of roses. I'm betting the scenes were re-enacted. 

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

The article posted about them really did make it seem like they are on the show to be FAMOUS and get freebies. And their act is coming off as extremely insincere. 

Syngjin was way too excited and the friends following the two love birds to the hotel room was so awkward. If I had flown from SA to New York. I'd be wanting to get out of my clothes and shower ASAP not canoodle with my lover on a bed of roses. I'm betting the scenes were re-enacted. 

I've seen publishers clearing house winners who were less excited.  

I mean seriously, you're just in times square with a cheap flag and a misspelled banner, you weren't just crowned miss america....take it down a little. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

I think Tonia has a lot of what, for lack of better term, is usually referred to as a lot of “male energy.”  (I wish I could think of a better word for it.)  and I’d bet money that it has driven guys away from her all her life and it will eventually drive Singin away too. Her dominance and control issues will confuse him in the relationship if he has even a slight expectation of traditional roles—like expecting to bring her flowers instead of receiving them.

Sadly, I know this from experience because I have a lot of “male energy” and it is not that attractive to men. I don’t really know how to shut it off—even though I’d love to.  Still, I know I’m not as over-the-top/aggressive as Tonia.

I think everybody has a little bit of both male and female energy in different balances. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 11/11/2019 at 8:17 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

Syringe took a page out of Nicole's travel guide, smelly sex first.

• LOL 5
On 11/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, doyouevengohere said:

The name of the game today is self promotion.  You can be on a reality show be an Instagram Influencer or a YouTuber.  It's all about building making money, promoting yourself, building a brand.  I can't hate on any of these people, especially young people because labor sure doesn't pay what it used to pay and college costs are out of control.  If they can make coin doing this, then go for it.  Most of them won't make it anyway.

• Love 6

Well, people have to actually like you first to buy what you are selling on IG or to be a social media influencer.  Ledia and Ashley keep trying to do that, but most people hate them so it didn't turn out well for them.  And no one just buys you land or a van for free for being unlikable and on 90 day fiancee.  Even having a huge amount of followers doesn't make you money as an influencer; you have to be able to connect with people and be self marketing savy.  I guess if they had a youtube channel they could  make something off the views, but unless they are really relatable and interesting, it wouldn't be that long term.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

She got his sperm and gets to mess up a child's life; that's what she wanted.  He is less annoying to me and cleans up well ( I think he was good looking in his photos where he is clean shaven and has a haircut).  He will probably be able to find a girl that he is more combatable with and has similar goals in life that won't yell at him.  Hopefully if it's his child, he will be a positive influence in their life and won't just split.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She got his sperm and gets to mess up a child's life; that's what she wanted.  He is less annoying to me and cleans up well ( I think he was good looking in his photos where he is clean shaven and has a haircut).  He will probably be able to find a girl that he is more combatable with and has similar goals in life that won't yell at him.  Hopefully if it's his child, he will be a positive influence in their life and won't just split.

From what little we've seen of Tania, I don't think she is above using her child as a pawn and withholding contact unless syngin does what she wants.

From what little we've seen of syngin, he knows he isn't ready for fatherhood and he is less pushy and far more hakuna matata.

Maybe I'll be surprised, but I suspect Tania will be an angry, bitter martyr of a single mother.  

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

He will probably be able to find a girl that he is more combatable with and has similar goals in life that won't yell at him.  

He's already "combatable" with Tania.  He needs someone to be "compatible" with.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

From what little we've seen of Tania, I don't think she is above using her child as a pawn and withholding contact unless syngin does what she wants.

From what little we've seen of syngin, he knows he isn't ready for fatherhood and he is less pushy and far more hakuna matata.

Maybe I'll be surprised, but I suspect Tania will be an angry, bitter martyr of a single mother.  

Do we know if it is Syngin's baby?  Tania said she was going to have a baby soon, with or without him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/21/2019 at 6:00 PM, essexjan said:

Rumour has it that Tania and Syngin have split up, and that she's pregnant!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-tania-maduro-pregnant-dumped-syngin-colchester-leaving-america/

I really hope that it's not his kid and that they have split.  I'm sure she'll be a horrible mother and I fear for the future of her spawn.  I finally got around to watching the third episode last night and I can't stand her.  She said her mom was her best friend, which to me is always a sign of a weird relationship. I don't even know these people but I pray to God he didn't knock her up.  She just seems like a horrible, psychotic person. They eyes give it away. 

• Love 4
On 11/22/2019 at 9:40 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Wouldn't have been cheaper for Tania to hire a day laborer to help her fix the shed, seduce him and get pregnant that way?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Wouldn't have been cheaper for Tania to hire a day laborer to help her fix the shed, seduce him and get pregnant that way?

holy crap i just commented that on instagram and WAIT ARE WE THE SAME PERSON!?!??!?!?  We are definitely sharing the same brain this morning! lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, charmed1 said:

Me too. What a bunch of entitled assholes. Think they don’t have to follow the rules. I wouldn’t have those jerks to be my friends. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Why couldn't Tania had her lapdog friends help her?  I get there are some things you need two people for, sure, but man she was BARKING at him.  Just constantly yapping at him.  Poor guy.  Why does she need to go to Costa Rica for 30 days?  I would be GONE the day after she leaves and blocking all contact with her.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Why couldn't Tania had her lapdog friends help her?  I get there are some things you need two people for, sure, but man she was BARKING at him.  Just constantly yapping at him.  Poor guy.  Why does she need to go to Costa Rica for 30 days?  I would be GONE the day after she leaves and blocking all contact with her.

She even said something like, "Syngin and I have good communication.  I tell him what to do and he does it."  

42 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

holy crap i just commented that on instagram and WAIT ARE WE THE SAME PERSON!?!??!?!?  We are definitely sharing the same brain this morning! lol

Well, people are always asking me if I have half a brain, so maybe. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

With what money? 

She was flown to s.africa by someone else.  

Syngin was a bartender and he is going to be an opera singer here in the states, but has she ever discussed a job?

She keeps saying she is driven, so I'm sure she is just hiding a very impressive resume. 

Also, she is clearly a cult leader for her two friends, why didn't she make them fix up the shed?  Jim Jones made his followers build an entire compound.....Tania is failing at being a cult leader. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, RealReality said:

With what money? 

She was flown to s.africa by someone else.  

Syngin was a bartender and he is going to be an opera singer here in the states, but has she ever discussed a job?

She keeps saying she is driven, so I'm sure she is just hiding a very impressive resume. 

Also, she is clearly a cult leader for her two friends, why didn't she make them fix up the shed?  Jim Jones made his followers build an entire compound.....Tania is failing at being a cult leader. 

I'm sure the K-1 visa fees, legal fees, etc. probably could have covered the day laborer's costs.  Or she could have paid him in trade and gotten the direct sperm donation at the same time.  

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1