Type keyword(s) to search

Tania and Syngin: Not the Sharpest Tools in the Shed

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, RealReality said:

With what money? 

She was flown to s.africa by someone else.  

Syngin was a bartender and he is going to be an opera singer here in the states, but has she ever discussed a job?

She keeps saying she is driven, so I'm sure she is just hiding a very impressive resume. 

Also, she is clearly a cult leader for her two friends, why didn't she make them fix up the shed?  Jim Jones made his followers build an entire compound.....Tania is failing at being a cult leader. 

Cult leader is a perfect term for it.  She has eyes of a psychopath.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

She actually reminds me of Jodi Arias.  The look of scary crazy is there.  Does that mean I think Tania will kill Syngin or anyone else? no, but I think she enjoys using any means to get her way and is absorbed in her self and getting what she wants over morals or human decency.   If she were really really pretty, she might kill someone to get what she wants.  If she is pregnant, I'm sure she used that to try and manipulate Sungin to stay.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Someone from Reddit found this information but I wasn't sent the Reddit link, just the imgur link. The screencap shows below but I added the link above in case you need to enlarge it to read, like I do. 

Syngin received two tickets on July 26, 2019, one for not wearing his seat belt and the other for possession of less then 1/2 ounce cannabis.

JObaDbg.png

Syngin's name is misspelled but the Reddit link had info that proved this was him, which I didn't see myself but an error between an H and N is pretty common when trying to read handwriting.

I'm posting it for two reasons. The first is that there has been an unconfirmed rumor that Tania is pregnant and Syngin left her and returned to SA, but he appeared in court on November 27. 

Also, it was suggested, probably again on the Reddit post I didn't read, that an arrest for marijuana is only a ticket in Connecticut but since it is still illegal federally, it may effect his green card status. He plead not guilty to both charges instead of paying the tickets.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

Someone from Reddit found this information but I wasn't sent the Reddit link, just the imgur link. The screencap shows below but I added the link above in case you need to enlarge it to read, like I do. 

Syngin received two tickets on July 26, 2019, one for not wearing his seat belt and the other for possession of less then 1/2 ounce cannabis.

JObaDbg.png

Syngin's name is misspelled but the Reddit link had info that proved this was him, which I didn't see myself but an error between an H and N is pretty common when trying to read handwriting.

I'm posting it for two reasons. The first is that there has been an unconfirmed rumor that Tania is pregnant and Syngin left her and returned to SA, but he appeared in court on November 27. 

Also, it was suggested, probably again on the Reddit post I didn't read, that an arrest for marijuana is only a ticket in Connecticut but since it is still illegal federally, it may effect his green card status. He plead not guilty to both charges instead of paying the tickets.

That's interesting.....it seems odd to get pulled over just for not wearing a seat belt. 

Where I'm at, I think police will site you for that IF you've been pulled over for something else and they are that you are also not wearing a seat belt.  

Wonder if syngin was pulled over because he was smoking pot, but wasn't high.  

He should keep his nose clean, but they are both misdemeanors.....for some reason I thought Larissa's lawyer made it sound like only felonies were counted against the green card applicant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

That's interesting.....it seems odd to get pulled over just for not wearing a seat belt. 

Where I'm at, I think police will site you for that IF you've been pulled over for something else and they are that you are also not wearing a seat belt.  

Wonder if syngin was pulled over because he was smoking pot, but wasn't high.  

He should keep his nose clean, but they are both misdemeanors.....for some reason I thought Larissa's lawyer made it sound like only felonies were counted against the green card applicant. 

I'm guessing he was the passenger and the car was pulled over for a driving violation but really don't know. Since it is floating out there, maybe he or Tania will explain.

On one of Larissa's rants, which I think was supported by a scene with her criminal attorney but don't think I saw that part, felony domestic violence is practically a given for deportation. After her second DV arrest, she went on a rant about the arrest a few days before her wedding not qualifying under the Violence Against Women Act because she was the one arrested. People were asking her why she would think she qualified when she was the one arrested and she just continued about how if it happened after the wedding it would count but didn't because they were not married yet. People tried to call her out for lying but she was on a delusional roll.

She also said that the immigration attorney told Colt not to send the Adjustment of Status paperwork because she would have to disclose the arrest, but since it was her first offense and he wasn't cooperating, her attorney may get it reduced and he ended up getting it discharged as long as she stayed out of trouble for six months, which she didn't. After the second offense he told her he may not be able to help her if she was found guilty of felony domestic violence and her criminal attorney once again got it massively reduced because Colt wouldn't cooperate. He then sends off the AOS and she is arrested the third time. She needed it to go away and her attorney got it reduced to a misdemeanor charge and it wasn't an automatic deportation like if it was a felony, but an arrest for anything is still looked at. It sounds like part of the problem with her was that she was only here a few months and not married when she was arrested the first time. If they had been married several years, it would no longer be almost a given. I also think she was granted her conditional green card at her hearing in October because she is now doing the paid advertisements that she couldn't do before because she didn't have the green card.

If Syngin was arrested for felony drug possession, it would probably fall like a felony domestic violence, so he's probably going to do a diversion and get it reduced or dismissed like with Larissa. A major problem seems to be political in nature, and how restrictive they are supposed to be now when they are reviewing the applicants. Drugs are bad, mmkay, less than half an ounce of marijuana is a gateway to a pound of heroin. /s I did read how DUI is almost always a deportation now, too, if you are still here conditionally. He plead not guilty instead of just paying the fine for some reason, and I guess people had explained that it is still illegal federally and would effect his green card application.

Edited by Christina
Clarified typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

^^yeah, I guess he could have been a passenger.  That makes sense, I never heard of a passenger getting a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt....but it's the law so that makes sense.  

I can't imagine that small an amount of pot would be a felony possession charge, right?  The way the charge reads to me is more like it's a small amount for personal use.  

But yeah, I think you're right and he was a passenger.  Maybe smoking the herbs while someone else was driving.   

I don't smoke weed, but I could see where someone living with Tania would need to be under the influence of something to deal with her. 😂🤣😂🤣

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

I decided to take a minute away from screaming at my tv (my FF opponent is playing both Alan Robinson and Marvin Jones. grrrr), and see if I could find the marijuana possession / green card issue.

Less than an ounce of cannabis is a misdemeanor under federal law. He was ticketed by a city, leading me to believe he wasn't on federal land so it wouldn't apply to him anyway, but since I found it, I thought I'd point it out. It also looks like there are specific classes of the cannabis, from plants, seeds, resin, blends, etc. 

When it comes to immigration, everything I found says do not get caught with marijuana. I'm only linking two articles from the same place because they load fast and read clearly. There was a popup but it cleared without issue.

Snipped from Five Things to Know About Marijuana and US Immigration Policy

5. Our Advice. Unless you are a U.S citizen stay away from marijuana or it could have adverse immigration consequences. If you critically need medical marijuana for example to control seizures, and there is no substitute, get a legal consult to advise regarding the consequences, but do not expect good results. If you are a foreign national, do not carry marijuana, a medical marijuana card, or marijuana stickers, t-shirts, etc. Be careful regarding texts or photos relating to marijuana from your social media and on your phone. If you have used marijuana or worked in the industry, get legal counsel before leaving the United States or applying for naturalization or immigration status as you may face eligibility issues. Be aware that admissions made involving marijuana with immigration, border, consular, or law enforcement authorities may render you inadmissible. We do not advise foreign nationals to refuse to cooperate, so each case must be handled by competent counsel. On the positive side, there may be health benefits from refraining.

Then, on Immigration Consequences of Marijuana Use for Green Card Holders (the formatting screwed up on my cut and paste, this article is much longer then what I'm posting)

However, a limited waiver of inadmissibility is available if the applicant can prove that the offense involved “a single offense of simple possession of thirty grams or less of marijuana,” and, unless the offense occurred fifteen years before the application for admission, that a denial of the waiver would cause extreme hardship to a “qualifying relative” – a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, parent, son, daughter, or fiancé.

The INA further states that any alien who, at any time after admission, has been convicted of a violation of (or a conspiracy or attempt to violate) any law or regulation of a state, the United States, or a foreign country relating to a controlled substance other than a single offense involving possession for one’s own use of 30 grams or less of marijuana, is deportable. The INA also states that any alien who, at any time after admission, has been a drug abuser or addict is also deportable.

Accordingly, even if you have been a U.S. permanent resident for over 25 years, you may still be deported for marijuana convictions.

A marijuana conviction can also adversely affect U.S. permanent residents and non-immigrants by closing off eligibility for certain types of relief from removal or adjustment of status. Thus, for U.S. permanent residents and non-immigrants, there are serious and possibly lifelong consequences under U.S. immigration law for using or committing an offense related to marijuana.  Obtaining U.S. citizenship is the only way to prevent the possibility of deportation due to a marijuana conviction.

So, it sounds like this may be his one shot and is why he plead not guilty instead of just paying the fine. Larissa made an IG post where she said she was high on pain pills to film this show and that she traded her klonopine for it. Her attorney yelled at her, she removed it, her psychiatrist won't write her klonopine prescriptions any more, and I think she got her green card. So, get caught with a joint or sticker of a pot leaf and you may be deported but admit trading drugs and you're okay. I don't use cannabis but think it is dumb to treat it so strictly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

^^yeah, I guess he could have been a passenger.  That makes sense, I never heard of a passenger getting a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt....but it's the law so that makes sense.  

I can't imagine that small an amount of pot would be a felony possession charge, right?  The way the charge reads to me is more like it's a small amount for personal use.  

But yeah, I think you're right and he was a passenger.  Maybe smoking the herbs while someone else was driving.   

I don't smoke weed, but I could see where someone living with Tania would need to be under the influence of something to deal with her. 😂🤣😂🤣

That was my first thought: he had to smoke something just to be under the same roof of a shed with her.  It probably keeps him chill and not constantly yelling   at her.  I'm guessing if he ever did yell at her ; she would try to have him arrested for DV.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

That was my first thought: he had to smoke something just to be under the same roof of a shed with her.  It probably keeps him chill and not constantly yelling   at her.  I'm guessing if he ever did yell at her ; she would try to have him arrested for DV.

Me just sitting on my couch watching Tania makes me want to reach for the bong.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
On 11/10/2019 at 11:00 AM, RealReality said:

And too bad for them because I really like fancy soaps.  But I take issue with yelling at an elderly janitor for doing his job.  Given her ideals, I don't know how she was okay with that. 

"Her ideals," what a laugh!  She wouldn't be okay if you or I treated the man that shabbily...but SHE is a special case--a sort of "let them eat cake" type.  Smarter, better, classier, and more deserving than the rest of us.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Me just sitting on my couch watching Tania makes me want to reach for the bong.  

Right there with you, except I reach for papers.

14 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I could see this, then painting herself as a DV survivor!

• Love 8
8 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

Yes 🙂

10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Am I correct that Synjin’s last name is Colchester and Tania’s hometown is Colchester, CT? 

Could he be the long lost heir to the Colchester fortune?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:04 PM, Christina said:

I'm guessing he was the passenger and the car was pulled over for a driving violation but really don't know. Since it is floating out there, maybe he or Tania will explain.

Where I live (FloriDUH) not wearing a seat belt is a primary offense and you can most definitely be pulled over for it.  They also did this with texting and driving.  So, it's possible they have similar laws and he was really pulled for no seat belt and they found the weed.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 11/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, HaaCHOO said:

I'd reach for a gong and there would be a "horrible accident."

and then  sing a sad song. ......bong, gong , song. ok. too lame.

Edited by geej
7 hours ago, Gobi said:
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Am I correct that Synjin’s last name is Colchester and Tania’s hometown is Colchester, CT? 

Could he be the long lost heir to the Colchester fortune?

Wouldn't THAT be a great plot twist! Buh bye She Shed! 

• LOL 5
16 hours ago, Normades said:

Where I live (FloriDUH) not wearing a seat belt is a primary offense and you can most definitely be pulled over for it.  They also did this with texting and driving.  So, it's possible they have similar laws and he was really pulled for no seat belt and they found the weed.  

I'm a law enforcement expert, having watched over 100 episodes of "Cops."

If a cop wants to pull you over, he'll dig deep for a reason.  Two of the biggest reasons seem to be "license plate light out" and "no seatbelt."  On "Cops," most people who get pulled over this also - what a coincidence - have no drivers license or insurance, or have weed or other drugs in the car.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'm a law enforcement expert, having watched over 100 episodes of "Cops."

If a cop wants to pull you over, he'll dig deep for a reason.  Two of the biggest reasons seem to be "license plate light out" and "no seatbelt."  On "Cops," most people who get pulled over this also - what a coincidence - have no drivers license or insurance, or have weed or other drugs in the car.

I know! If you’re going to have pot, other drugs or a gun in your vehicle, at least make sure you have all your lights working, use your blinker, follow every traffic law and signal. Also have your driver license and insurance up to date and wear your seatbelt!!  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I know! If you’re going to have pot, other drugs or a gun in your vehicle, at least make sure you have all your lights working, use your blinker, follow every traffic law and signal. Also have your driver license and insurance up to date and wear your seatbelt!!  

No kidding!  When I cart my 60 pounds of weed and illegal weapons, ALL the lights work correctly.  And I always buckle up.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

If you need a jurist, I'm a graduate of both Judge Judy and People's Court !!!

Volunteering my services as an attorney, having faithfully watched legal shows for years. Can sub in as dramatic jury member.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Volunteering my services as an attorney, having faithfully watched legal shows for years. Can sub in as dramatic jury member.

Between HOUSE, DESIGNING WOMEN, GOLDEN GIRLS, and GILMORE GIRLS I feel confident that I could work as an interior designing, elderly, diagnostician innkeeper.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Between HOUSE, DESIGNING WOMEN, GOLDEN GIRLS, and GILMORE GIRLS I feel confident that I could work as an interior designing, elderly, diagnostician innkeeper.

Well, let's be honest, if you've watched golden girls you can be an aging slut, an aging smartass or an aging nitwit with a heart of gold. 😋

• LOL 10
41 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Well, let's be honest, if you've watched golden girls you can be an aging slut, an aging smartass or an aging nitwit with a heart of gold. 😋

Well who says I'm not already a sexy, aging dummy with a heart of gold? 😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 11/26/2019 at 7:43 AM, Anduril said:

Cult leader is a perfect term for it.  She has eyes of a psychopath.  

She’s not charismatic in the slightest, so cult leader is out. Probably one of the cult leaders minions, like Squeaky Fromme. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, RealReality said:

In the newest episode syngin is wearing a seatbelt and Tania (the driver) is not.  Just thought it was interesting in light of him getting ticketed for not wearing a seatbelt.

I guess that Syringe figured that the driver didn't have to wear a seatbelt, just passengers.

• Love 1

She’s so unfortunate looking, even with  Instagram filters. Yes Tania, we think you sleep on a bed  covered in boxes because  it looks like your moms house is at least moderately hoarded. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

She’s so unfortunate looking, even with  Instagram filters. Yes Tania, we think you sleep on a bed  covered in boxes because  it looks like your moms house is at least moderately hoarded. 

I hate this defensive attitude reality show participants get.  Of course we think you lived in a shed or worse.....that's all we've seen!  

Are we supposed to assume Tania lived a high end lifestyle based on her lack of a job or discernable skill set?  

If you lived a different life before the show, just tell people.....but don't get mad when people assume that's how you lived based on what they have seen.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Tania did an IG AMA and another account grabbed some screenshots. We will all wonder how we managed to make it through life without knowing this info about her. Seven slides

I'm also confused as to why she would have needed to move to a new place if she had a job that allowed her to afford her rent and expenses.

If anything syngin should not use a lot.of additional resources and could help with expenses (even if he just did under the table work).  

I don't understand why the only two options for a young, childless adult with a reasonable income was to stay at the same place and pay the same amount of rent or move into a dilapidated shed.  Why not find a less expensive apartment that isn't in the city?

And she already said her sister didn't use her to help with the baby, so she obviously wasn't needed there. 

Also, no tea, no shade, but I wish I could find a decent place to rent for $1300 a month.  I thought DC was much, much more expensive.  

• Love 7

Well I mean , it's not like she owns a bra to wear to any sort of professional job.  What sort of job could she get with those sloppy sista's flopping around and hanging at her waist?  Why didn't she have her own place in her hometown? Surely she could find a place that gave them their own bathroom and space for much less than DC. She looks a lot like Jodi Arias in that picture!

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7

Well I mean , it's not like she owns a bra to wear to any sort of professional job.  What sort of job could she get with those sloppy sista's flopping around and hanging at her waist?  Why didn't she have her own place in her hometown? Surely she could find a place that gave them their own bathroom and space for much less than DC. She looks a lot like Jodi Arias in that picture!

Lol! Sloppy sistas! I kept thinking she should drop the SJW act and buddy up with Molly. That woman has those behemoths on lockdown.

im pretty sure no man will be willing to procreate with her, so in a few years time she’ll have to start a #icantoteitijustneedanegg campaign on Kickstarter. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

im pretty sure no man will be willing to procreate with her, so in a few years time she’ll have to start a #icantoteitijustneedanegg campaign on Kickstarter. 

Nope.  It'll be #Icantoteitijustneedsomesperm.

• LOL 9
40 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I kept thinking she should drop the SJW act and buddy up with Molly. That woman has those behemoths on lockdown.

With good reason!  "Woodstock's Molly Hopkins knows reality TV. She runs a bra-fitting shop called LiviRae Lingerie in Kennesaw with her buddy Cynthia Decker and Lifetime ran two seasons of their clients and wacky interplay in a reality show called "Double Divas" in 2013 and 2014."

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Well both. She did say half her aigs would disappear at 30. #IcantoteitIjustneedaneggandsperm

Sounds like a breakfast sandwich with which PSG might be familiar.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

Sounds like a breakfast sandwich with which PSG might be familiar.

She doesn’t have time for breakfast. Got an anal scheduled with Logan Long.

sounds uncomfortable.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

I hoping syngin's roommates spill some tea about tania living with them. Her sister didn't need her help bc she was probably just another baby. 

Exactly.  I think Tania was broke and the baby was a convenient "acceptable" excuse to mooch off her sister for a while.  

• Love 11

Someone online found this: back in Feb when Tania was going to study witch doctor medicine she asked people to donate to her favorite charity: HERSELF and help send her to Costa Rica.  I now officially hate her.  If no one gives her a camper van or free land then I'm certain she will start a go fund me begging for something.  Also, she was showing herself on her IG the other day doing shots, so hopefully she is not pregnant.

• Love 1
On 11/30/2019 at 6:14 PM, blubld43 said:

I can solve (and probably commit by now and not get caught) crimes from my Dateline/20-20/Forensic Files viewing.

Dude, do NOT answer your cell phone while digging a shallow grave for your wife you just killed.  Leave it home, turned off.  Get your hacksaw, Sterilite bin, rope and bleach a year in advance at a out of town, and pay cash!!  Buy used shoes a size larger than you wear at a thrift store six months before and for God's sake wear a hairnet so your hair is not found at the scene.  Rookies!!!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I can solve (and probably commit by now and not get caught) crimes from my Dateline/20-20/Forensic Files viewing.

Dude, do NOT answer your cell phone while digging a shallow grave for your wife you just killed.  Leave it home, turned off.  Get your hacksaw, Sterilite bin, rope and bleach a year in advance at a out of town, and pay cash!!  Buy used shoes a size larger than you wear at a thrift store six months before and for God's sake wear a hairnet so your hair is not found at the scene.  Rookies!!!

And for the love of aliens, dig a DEEP grave, not a shallow one! Sure, it’s more work but it pays off in the long run. I mean, that’s what I hear, anyway. Not that I would have any personal knowledge of digging 6’x4’ by 8’ deep graves in remote areas.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I used to tell my ex boyfriend that he better never try to kill me because I know all the tricks.  If I get sick after drinking something.....antifreeze!  Dont ever think about taking out a life insurance policy on me! 

And please believe i will leave a posthumous letter naming my killer and requesting that my episode of dateline be narrated by Keith Morrison.  

Someone online found this: back in Feb when Tania was going to study witch doctor medicine she asked people to donate to her favorite charity: HERSELF and help send her to Costa Rica.  I now officially hate her.  If no one gives her a camper van or free land then I'm certain she will start a go fund me begging for something.  Also, she was showing herself on her IG the other day doing shots, so hopefully she is not pregnant.

Wow.  Just wow. 

• Love 4
On 12/2/2019 at 10:34 AM, Mu Shu said:

Lol! Sloppy sistas! I kept thinking she should drop the SJW act and buddy up with Molly. That woman has those behemoths on lockdown.

Could not agree more, Molly's girls are lifted and under control, there's a LOT of women in this franchise that desperately need her advice! Tania, Grangela, ad nauseam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7