Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Episode 100

• Start Topic

Ok as someone who loves this show BEST EPISODE EVER!!!  

Loved the opening of Jingles and Ramirez.  I thought it was really well done and showed how they were different people.  I thought the camp stuff was good as well.  Montana is still Montana.  Killing everyone who wandered into the camp. 

The prison stuff was probably my favorite.  As someone who likes prison shows and movies I loved what it did with Brooke sitting on death row.  Of course Margaret gets away with everything and make a fortune on her notoriety but can't stop herself from showing up to Brooke's execution.  I was 50/50 on the show actually executing Brooke.  I am glad they didn't because she actually makes a good hero. 

BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

If Leslie Jordan’s character wasn’t modeled on Rodney Bingenheimer, I’ll eat my hat.

What was with including Paul Shaffer in the festival acts? Must’ve been an inside joke.

• Useful 1

The didn't make whoever played the voice of Robin Leach, of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, nearly loud enough. Robin used to practically shout his lines on that show ! I'd say we were really shallow in the 80's, but has anything really changed ? We're still obsessing over the rich and famous.

Also, the house that Ed Gein lived in and probably killed people in, it burned down in the 50's, if my memory serves. And I know they demolished the Gacy house years ago. The show writers probably figure they've played so fast & loose with factual things so far, why change it now ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, SHD said:

If Leslie Jordan’s character wasn’t modeled on Rodney Bingenheimer, I’ll eat my hat.

What was with including Paul Shaffer in the festival acts? Must’ve been an inside joke.

I’m not sure if you’re old enough to remember, but Paul Shaffer was the band/musical director on the David Letterman show back in the 80’s. He also played as an extra with every musical guest star when they performed on the show.  They may be planning for him to do the same at the Camp Redwood concert, in keeping with the 80’s theme.  Just a wild guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️

1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

Ok as someone who loves this show BEST EPISODE EVER!!!  

Loved the opening of Jingles and Ramirez.  I thought it was really well done and showed how they were different people.  I thought the camp stuff was good as well.  Montana is still Montana.  Killing everyone who wandered into the camp. 

The prison stuff was probably my favorite.  As someone who likes prison shows and movies I loved what it did with Brooke sitting on death row.  Of course Margaret gets away with everything and make a fortune on her notoriety but can't stop herself from showing up to Brooke's execution.  I was 50/50 on the show actually executing Brooke.  I am glad they didn't because she actually makes a good hero. 

BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!

I don’t know about it being the best, but it was a decent episode IMO.  I didn’t get to watch last week, so I was afraid that I wouldn’t have a clue about what happened in tonight’s show, but I think I’ve pretty much got it figured out.  I’m looking forward to next week’s show!

1 hour ago, sashayshante said:

It would help so much if there was one character to root for. This is just a hodge podge of WTF.

I’m rooting for Jingles.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, willco said:

The didn't make whoever played the voice of Robin Leach, of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, nearly loud enough. Robin used to practically shout his lines on that show ! I'd say we were really shallow in the 80's, but has anything really changed ? We're still obsessing over the rich and famous.

Also, the house that Ed Gein lived in and probably killed people in, it burned down in the 50's, if my memory serves. And I know they demolished the Gacy house years ago. The show writers probably figure they've played so fast & loose with factual things so far, why change it now ?

The real Richard Ramirez was chased down by an angry mob before his arrest, so I did appreciate that not to real life.

Anyone catch the Briarcliff shoutout?

The Jingles stuff was really sad.

• Love 6

Wow, what a great episode, I loved every minute.

That was an ugly owl, the only owl I have seen that was uglier had no feathers. NEVER look at an owl without any feathers!

Montana said there were no ducks, but in the next scene they couldn't point the camera without hitting a duck.

The flyer was hilarious, here is a list of the "One-Hit New/Nu Wave Clowns" that would be appearing with Billy Idol.

Flock of Seagulls

The Go-Go's with Belinda Carlisle

Debbie Gibson

Dexy's Midnight Runners

Kajagoogoo

Men Without Hats

Rick Springfield

Paul Shaffer

Toni Basil

Thompson Twins

Gary Numan   (I would kill 33 people to go to that concert!)

Plot Hole: How did Ramirez get that flyer, there is no way that could have happened, that was so unrealistic. 

Ramirez drew a pentagram (5 pointed star) around the flyer, the guard's uniform had a 6 pointed star for the logo. It would have been so much better if the guard's uniform star was 5 pointed.

Why was Brooke housed in a men's prison? Maybe because they were the only one that could do executions. Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.

Why did Brooke have such a crappy last meal served on a tray with plastic utensils. Keep it classy, Prison.

Give Mr. Jingles a shave and a haircut, wait I "know" that guy. He was the one that thought up "Be Kind, Rewind". He has a bright future in the VHS rental business.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So, this is all obviously coming down to

Spoiler

the actual (de-aged) Billy Idol performing at the camp concert, along with a slow-mo montage set to "Eyes Without a Face", right

?

Edited by BurntWaffle
  • Love 2

I was terrified they were going to kill the baby. I knew the wife was going to bite it, but I also thought the baby would get killed, too. This show isn't above killing kids.

I liked the bit about Montana not knowing what a fanny pack was. I looked it up and it looks like they were made into what we know them as in the 80's, but they were more popular in the early 90's. That makes sense. It was also kind of neat that they kept updating their knowledge about what the world was like, as well as taking updated wardrobes from their victims.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 6

It really was a great episode. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Because it cannot never be said enough: the music is so freaking good! The Robin Leach narrator wasn't very good, but the whole recreation of The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was hilarious and nostalgic.

I was glad that Brooke resisted Ramirez and Satan. I liked how she immediately know that Margaret was there and insisted that she was innocent. I thought she would be saved at last minute so I was surprised that she was actually executed. It isn't clear to me why Donna saved Brooke. Maybe she is trying to make amends for her horrible actions.

Margaret really does have it coming. I can't believe that Trevor can actually get it up with the woman who tried to murder him. Calling Brooke's execution boring shows that he is as soulless as Margaret. I hope they both have painful ends.

I am glad that Ray isn't engaged in murderous behavior like Montana and Xavier and that he tried to help Brooke. I think this means that there is hope that he will be able to move on to where ever ghosts eventually go when they are finally at peace. 

I cheered when Jingles turned on Ramirez. Yes, Jingles killed people, but only because he was brainwashed and went mad when he was institutionalized. He did not enjoy murdering random people like Ramirez. I almost didn't recognize him when he was living in Alaska with his family. I knew the wife was doomed and let out a sign of relief that his son was not killed.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I’m not sure if you’re old enough to remember, but Paul Shaffer was the band/musical director on the David Letterman show back in the 80’s. He also played as an extra with every musical guest star when they performed on the show.  They may be planning for him to do the same at the Camp Redwood concert, in keeping with the 80’s theme.  Just a wild guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am old enough and know he’s era-appropriate and played with a bunch of people, but the benefit line-up was MTV/one or two hit wonders and he just didn’t fit being billed separately. Maybe he was going to emcee/play with bands, but that didn’t look like how it was billed. It doesn’t upset me or anything - LOL. I just figured it was a personal shoutout to him by someone in production/writing. 

• Love 7

This is a show I look forward to each year.    So much so that when it finally does end I will be a little sad.   It’s not always perfect and does have its flaws but there have only been two season that I would consider outright fails;  Freak Show and Appocolpse.  

1984 has been silly fun from the start. And I thought this episode made excellent use of its 100Th  episode.  I really liked the subtle (ish), this is Ryan Murphy after all, horror of Brooke’s plight.    I was glad she didn’t take Ramerez up on his offer but also rejected the priest.  Loved her confrontation of Margaret.

Donna could make a new career breaking people out of prison.  There is probably a market for that.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

The flyer was hilarious, here is a list of the "One-Hit New/Nu Wave Clowns" that would be appearing with Billy Idol.

Flock of Seagulls

The Go-Go's with Belinda Carlisle

Debbie Gibson

Dexy's Midnight Runners

Kajagoogoo

Men Without Hats

Rick Springfield

Paul Shaffer

Toni Basil

Thompson Twins

Gary Numan   (I would kill 33 people to go to that concert!)

Calling it now: Toni Basil and Billy Idol are the only survivors.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

As a 100th episode, it was somewhat lacking but fora regular episode, it was pretty good.

I suppose the time jumps should've been obvious and it was a good way to explore certain storylines.

I knew Benjamin's happiness wouldn't last for betraying the Night Stalker so I'm hoping he gets his revenge on Ramirez.

Thanks to Donna, it looks like Brooke will get her revenge on Margaret and not a moment too soon.

Margaret going from being blackmailed into blackmailing Trevor into a marriage was a power move. The new look is hilariously OTT as well. Going back to redwood won't be third time lucky for her no doubt.

Montana and Xaiver becoming murder ghosts seemed predictable but at least Ray has a conscience though.

Chet wants revenge and he'll probably get it too, 8/10

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Superclam said:

What's the over-under on Billy Idol making an appearance this season? 

He was on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, last year, I think. Boy George concert. He looked very, very old. Or as if he had used drugs for many years. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

They should have taken Brooke's crucifixion table and left it upright, it would have made the execution more dramatic, with her dying while giving the "stank eye" to Margaret and made her return from the dead a little more symbolic.

• Love 5

I felt like it was underwhelming for their big 100th episode. I expected a cameo from someone more important than Leslie Jordan. 

I liked the bit about Montana not knowing what a fanny pack was. I looked it up and it looks like they were made into what we know them as in the 80's, but they were more popular in the early 90's. 

I think they are taking some liberties in their zeal to use 80s props. For example, while Tab was still made in 1985, it wasn't widely available, having been mostly displaced by Diet Coke. Also, we see Jingles and his new wife eating TV dinners in metal trays in 1989, whereas virtually every frozen dinner had switched to plastic by then to accommodate microwave ovens. Also, depending on when this episode took place (in 1989), Mystic Pizza might not have been out on video yet. It was released theatrically in Oct. '88 and generally it took a good year before it came out on VHS.

I get a good chuckle out of the humor in this. I laughed at Margaret calling Wisconsin the sphincter of the US. But there's very little horror in this season of AHS. It's all parody, comedy and 80s kitsch.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

He was on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, last year, I think. Boy George concert. He looked very, very old. Or as if he had used drugs for many years. 

Or, maybe just like a 63 year old who hasn't had any work done. LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Also, we see Jingles and his new wife eating TV dinners in metal trays in 1989, whereas virtually every frozen dinner had switched to plastic by then to accommodate microwave ovens.

But, they are in Alaska, they probably didn't adopt new technology as rapidly as the rest of the U.S. so they might only have a regular oven.

• Love 3

For a 100th episode, that was pretty lackluster (its kind of too bad last season didnt have the 100th episode, as it had more shout outs to the whole series) but as an episode it was pretty fun. This season is just 300 kinds of ridiculous, but I am having fun with it and the music has been on point! Its also fun to see the differences between the early/mid 80s and the late 80s, even if they're pretty subtle, like Montana not knowing what a fanny pack is. The music is also still on point!

Glad that Brooke resisted Satan, I hope that things turn out alright for her. I never liked her a lot, but her life has been so awful and she seems to be pretty much the only really good person anymore, which does kind of suck. Xavier has become a murder ghost, Chet seems like he will be following (unless he just kills Margaret, in which case have at it!) and Trevor is literally in bed with that psychopath, and was apparently willing to let Brooke die. I guess I am rooting for Brooke now. And Jingles, because while he did messed up things and worked with Ramirez, he was so deeply messed up and seemed to really be trying to be better, I am rooting for him to get revenge. And Ray now, who seems to be a lot better of a person post death. 

I guess I have to applause the show for showing restraint in not killing the baby. 

Most of the true crime shout outs this week, like the Ed Gein experience, were extra ridiculous (as his house burned down/was burned down years ago), at least if this is supposed to have the same basic history of our universe, but they did at least get basically how Richard Ramirez was caught. Not quite as dramatic of course, but he really was recognized and beaten up by a bunch of random people, so that was cool.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I felt like it was underwhelming for their big 100th episode. I expected a cameo from someone more important than Leslie Jordan. 

I think they are taking some liberties in their zeal to use 80s props. For example, while Tab was still made in 1985, it wasn't widely available, having been mostly displaced by Diet Coke. Also, we see Jingles and his new wife eating TV dinners in metal trays in 1989, whereas virtually every frozen dinner had switched to plastic by then to accommodate microwave ovens. Also, depending on when this episode took place (in 1989), Mystic Pizza might not have been out on video yet. It was released theatrically in Oct. '88 and generally it took a good year before it came out on VHS.

I get a good chuckle out of the humor in this. I laughed at Margaret calling Wisconsin the sphincter of the US. But there's very little horror in this season of AHS. It's all parody, comedy and 80s kitsch.

Tab is still made now. Publix carries it. I still saw it quite bit in New England well into the late 90s but its likely a regional thing

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:
Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 1

I just loved it. I've been enjoying this season overall because it just hits my bonkers nonsense spot perfectly, and this was just so much fun to me. I was really hoping for more Jingles v. Ramirez (far superior to Freddy v Jason in my book) and watching the whole gang - alive and otherwise - prepare to reassemble back at camp for a concert/bloodbath? Can't wait. 

• Love 4

I am glad the show didn’t actually go for the full on crazy as a Ryan Murphy 100th episode bonanza.   I am enjoying this season because it is so tightly written and the 100th episode was in a lot of ways just another episode but placed in a way that it was a Extra special critical one.

1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

am enjoying this season because it is so tightly written and the 100th episode was in a lot of ways just another episode but placed in a way that it was a Extra special critical one.

Can I ask what you think is tightly written about it? Because I'm seeing the opposite. I'm seeing a "let's throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks" approach to the story. As for the episode, all it did was take everyone right back to where they were the previous episode. It didn't advance the story at all.

• Love 5

I really enjoyed this episode as well! Leslie Grossman was COMPLETELY channeling Ivana Trump, lol.

I found the Mr. Jingles storyline to be fascinating with its different looks and insights for the character.  Leslie Jordan was a hoot, as always. I also thought most of the cast's acting skills were better for the most part, probably because they're finally able to flesh out their characters more. (Well, may be not Gus, but whatever) Feisty Billy Lourd completely resembles her mother in ways I hadn't seen before.

I was just frozen in horror during the scene of Brooke slowly being injected cut with the scene of Richard Ramirez doing his ritual... it was too suspenseful to watch but impossible to fast forward.

I also loved Brooke in general, having turned into an embittered, but defiant and strong person. I really thought she would give in to Richard Ramirez's offer at the end, but she still gave him the finger. And I loved her final message to Margaret, ha ha.

Almost forgot, Cody Fern's "Bye, bitch" was one part I had to rewind.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sashayshante said:

Can I ask what you think is tightly written about it? Because I'm seeing the opposite. I'm seeing a "let's throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks" approach to the story. As for the episode, all it did was take everyone right back to where they were the previous episode. It didn't advance the story at all.

Because the season is about a bunch of serial killer let lose at a camp on a single night. There isn’t suddenly a story that gets dropped mid season that has nothing to do with it just to give one of the characters a back story.    And yes the survivors are all heading straight back to the camp because that is where the action takes place.  It’s a logical assumption.   Where else would they go?    

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 5

Nice to see the 3 counselors from the 1970 massacre appear as ghosts in the beginning. So I guess everyone who died in Camp Redwood is trapped. Maybe we will get to see Chef Bertie again making sandwiches for the ghosts.

Poor Jingles! Hope he gets justice at the end of the season.

Love the Smith's song at the end.

I think the remaining episodes will have Brooke, Donna and Jingles going back to Camp Redwood to stop Margaret, the other ghosts, and Ramirez from killing the concert goers.

3 hours ago, sashayshante said:

I agree totally. I am just not getting why so many people think this season is "fun" and so terrific. It is so amateurish. It is not even a good parody. Some are saying it is the best episode ever. I am so lost with regard to that opinion. 

Previous seasons have held my interest. This is so boring for me. And the inclusion of the 80s music does not make the season enjoyable for me. 

This season is a hot mess of all that has been done before. 

• Love 3

Okay.... so did anyone else think this episode was.... boring? 

don’t get me wrong I love the series so far it’s camp and fun and everything Ryan Murphy but... it was the 100th episode of AHS and it was just a filler episode nothing happened in it really however I do have to give it to the shows prop team and art direction it really dose feel and look like the show is in the 80’s and now early 90’s 

im just a little disappointed I guess, it would have been nice to see some original characters from murder house maybe considering it was the first of AHS

honestly I felt this episode was boring and kind of a waste for the 100th episode

its a shame

• Love 6
11 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

I agree totally. I am just not getting why so many people think this season is "fun" and so terrific. It is so amateurish. It is not even a good parody. Some are saying it is the best episode ever. I am so lost with regard to that opinion. 

Previous seasons have held my interest. This is so boring for me. And the inclusion of the 80s music does not make the season enjoyable for me. 

This season is a hot mess of all that has been done before. 

The post-Hotel/Gaga stan-filled audience is more about shock and gore and less about cohesive and intelligent story telling. Murphy has gone from innovative and original to churning out schlock while playing to a base of 14-22 year olds with disturbingly obsessive crushes on the younger cast members. They're the only thing keeping this show alive at this point and Murphy knows it.

This season is missing the sophistication of previous seasons, mainly because of a marginally talented cast full of Ryan Murphy's personal inner circle.  Not sure if anyone read this linked article. Murphy doesn't even hide the fact that he casts Grossman because they're friends and he positively gushes about how amazing Emma Roberts, Gus Kenworthy and Billie Lourd are this season.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/23/ryan-murphy-favorite-american-horror-story-episodes/

I think he thinks if he says enough how talented Billie Lourd it, he will speak it into existence. And, sure, she had a tough time of it a few years ago with her Mom and Grandmother dying a few days apart, but Lourde is a 26 yr old multi-millionaire despite barely working and who has been handed a career because her father is Murphy's agent and little else. If she were talented beyond hamming it up, it would be one thing, but she's not. Despite that small discrepancy, she's forced down viewers throats and the all the teenaged viewers squee because she's just so cool. Same goes for Emma Roberts. Young girls love her because she dated Evan Peters, wore cute outfits and was given a few bad ass lines of dialogue. They don't care she's a fucking brat who beat up Evan Peters because she was coked up out of her mind. I mean, he wrote in AHS appearances for Stevie Nicks because he was so in love with her in HS. Come the fuck ON.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I loved this show and I resent how it's been destroyed simply because Ryan Murphy was a dork in HS and has some deep-seated desperation to be popular with the younger crowd and hot men who would never give him the time of day otherwise. (Don't even get me started on The Politician and Ben Platt and how Murphy thought it would be oh so cute to cast his Evan Hansen love interest even though she, too, can't act her way out of a paper bag.)

God that felt good.

Edited by sashayshante
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I loved this show and I resent how it's been destroyed simply because Ryan Murphy was a dork in HS and has some deep-seated desperation to be popular with the younger crowd and hot men who would never give him the time of day otherwise.

Maybe Ryan Murphy just has too many shows on his plate to give each too much attention. 

• Love 3

I actually think Emma Roberts has been doing great work this season; she's selling Brooke being something completely different from her usual Mean Girl archetype. And while I wouldn't go so far as to say Billie Lourde is particularly good, she's at least animated and entertaining this year. As for Gus... okay, Murphy is delusional if he's looking at those performances and seeing quality. I expected most of his screentime to be as naked as basic cable allows to justify his presence, but that really hasn't happened.

• Love 4

I am 40 and was born in 1974 so I was young in the 80s.   I LOVED Hotel because it was so fun to watch.  I HATED Appocolpse and Freak Show because they were so serious and ultimately Coven was a letdown because I became bored with the show focusing way too much on Jessica Lange.   I like this series because it is interchangeable and there is no actor the show can’t survive without.   

I am loving this season because it is fun and it isn’t overly pretentious or taking itself too seriously but still telling a great story.   I love Emma Thomas in this and sorry folks  I don’t hate Billie Lourd.   

this season may actual go in my top four which are right now Asylum, Hotel, Murder House, and Cult.   

Edited by Chaos Theory
Wow my autocorrect went nuts
  • Love 6

This season sure is divisive. I'm in the "I like it" camp myself.

If they can get Stevie Nicks for a musical appearance I'm sure they can get Billy Idol but if not, like a poster said above, I'd be happy to see James Marsters.

• Love 2

Tab is still made now. Publix carries it. I still saw it quite bit in New England well into the late 90s but its likely a regional thing

Yes, it's regional. I think it's more widely available now than it was in the 80s, actually. Limited shelf space meant Diet Coke replaced it in a lot of midwestern markets. But my point is they purposely used Tab in order to short-hand "old timey" into the scene without actually stopping to consider the likelihood of someone drinking Tab in 1985. Which is fine, I don't want to belabor the point, only clarify. Some of the props used for nostalgia aren't necessarily as period appropriate as they might be.

I really enjoyed this episode as well! Leslie Grossman was COMPLETELY channeling Ivana Trump, lol.

I thought she looked like Patsy Stone from Ab Fab. I guess Ivana Trump is a good call too considering the year. I can't believe that beehive hairdo was ever popular though.

I agree totally. I am just not getting why so many people think this season is "fun" and so terrific. It is so amateurish. It is not even a good parody.

I get why people think it's fun. 80s kitsch and 80s slasher film parody is fun. I get that's enough for a lot of people. Just a fun ride.

I just feel like something is missing. There's no real horror here, for one thing. There's always been an element of parody and humor in AHS but the early seasons had some serious jump scares and spooky moments. This just all feels sort of silly.

This season sure is divisive. 

Yeah, the show has become increasingly polarizing with each passing season. People seem to either really love or really hate this season. I'm somewhere in the middle though.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, sashayshante said:

The post-Hotel/Gaga stan-filled audience is more about shock and gore and less about cohesive and intelligent story telling.

To be fair, the first four seasons had bizarre, incoherent storylines as well. The only season that I thought made some amount of sense from start to finish was Asylum. I've just stopped bothering trying to figure it out and started enjoying the visuals and the camp. I'm hardly a teenage fan girl, either.

• Love 3

I am confused about the arrangement between Trevor and Margaret.

In the flashback to the hospital room, Trevor states that he wanted to turn Margaret over to the police but then realised that her money will ensure her immunity from any consequences. He then blackmails her, money in exchange for his silence.

Back in 1989 Trevor proclaims that he doesn’t need the fancy stuff and          “ would rather die than be indebted to her” during the their fight.

But he isn’t indebted to her, it was a mutual arrangement. He can literally just walk out anytime and call the cops  on her. He can later sell as many high priced items as he can pile into the Bentley for money to get back on his feet.

Something didn’t make sense.

Edited by Pink ranger
2 hours ago, Pink ranger said:

But he isn’t indebted to her, it was a mutual arrangement. He can literally just walk out anytime and call the cops  on her. He can later sell as many high priced items as he can pile into the Bentley for money to get back on his feet.

Since Trevor is Margaret's husband, he is not able to testify against her in court. That is how Margaret protected herself. Trevor got to share Margaret's wealth without having to do anything.  Plus Trevor knows how to slang the "D". 

Hey, Night Stalker, the Go-Go's aren't some one-hit wonder!

On a completely unrelated note, I saw the clip on the news of AOC and Bernie Sanders and the first thing that went through my mind was, "She sounds just like Leslie Grossman."

• Love 1

I think the season just got a lot more interesting.  It looked like it was just going to be mindless hack and slash with a bunch of mayhem happening over a two-day period.  Now we have Margaret on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Jingles renting Mystic Pizza and Terms of Endearment at faux Blockbuster, and Richard Ramirez making new Satanic pacts in San Quentin while Brooke gets ready for her lethal injection.

The Richard Ramirez capture scene was actually pretty spot-on to how it happened for real.

Looking forward to seeing how Brooke and her new ally, Jingles, Ramirez, Margaret, and a bunch of vengeful ghosts resolve this one.  I know it won't end well for Margaret, I just hope they have an especially entertaining demise planned for her.

• Love 3