Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Fashion Show Faux Pas

• Start Topic

Braunwyn’s daughter, Rowan, makes her debut at OC Fashion Week with her clothing line Dark Rabbit; Shannon coaches her daughter Adeline on how to walk the runway; Braunwyn and Kelly back each other up in an argument about Dr. Deb; Gina gets a new look.

Airs 10/22/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2

Hello.........is there anybody put there?! 

First, Gina’s hair looks like shit, and two-brown-whatever’s laugh is horrible, and her outfit is bloody HIDEOUS. 

Edited by JD5166
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20

Im sorry, but why does Shannon new lips think her daughter could be a model?  And why are we viewing Ryan with the politics.  And why does Brownstone have that phony laugh?  I can’t wait for this season to be over.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Hello.........is there anybody put there?! 

First, Gina’s hair looks like shit, and two-brown-whatever’s laugh is horrible. 

Right, I can always judge how good the show is based on the posts or lack thereof.

Yes, Gina’s hair looks as bad as it did previously.  She’s delusional about her ex.  He’s trying to get back together with her while banging other women.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Genuine question - do they put extensions in your hair and then dye them with your natural hair?  Because no way that was all Gina’s hair.

6 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Leave it to Kelly to speak the truth about Gina's new look

I snorted when she said that. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

So Tamra thinks Ryan lasering off one tattoo is a sign of growth.

Ryan is too old to grow in any capacity. Other than growing older.

He's a fucking Dumbfuck. Just like his mother. Only Ryan can't get breast implants to further his monetary goals. He's screwed 7 ways til Sunday. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 8
  • Love 14
Just now, chenoa333 said:

I won't be able to watch this episode til tomorrow. Can someone post a screenshot of Gina's "new look"? PLEASE?

It's not new for us.  It's the too blonde hair in her TH's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Genuine question - do they put extensions in your hair and then dye them with your natural hair?  Because no way that was all Gina’s hair.

I snorted when she said that. 

Those are definitely extensions. I'm pretty sure every woman on this show has them. I read an article about how Emily and Gina had (maybe still have) a team that comes down from LA to tame their horse hair extensions and do their makeup for filming. Gina needs to cut 2 feet off of them.

Good for Kelly for speaking the truth about Gina's hair color. She should have told her that directly. Maybe after a few drinks, she will.

Ryan complaining that no one prepared him for life? WTF? Little man, is anyone really ever "prepared" for what life throws at them. No one knows what's coming down the road. I'm pretty sure I remember when Tamra and Simon were married, they tried helping him out quite a bit but he didn't want to abide by the rules. He's someone who won't listen to advice or reason and needs to learn all his lessons the hard way. He needs to take responsibility for his own actions and poor decisions.

23 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Exactly! But what did Shannon know about playing/singing in a teenage "rock band"? NOTHING. But she still insisted on trying to tell her daughter's how to play guitars and sing/perform. 

I don't condone cheating while still married but damn, Shannon would have me chewing on broken glass before dinner. Fuck the potato chips David used to eat. 

I don't exactly hate Shannon, but I'm hoping David is enjoying all the chips he wants to eat!

Edited by Quita
  • Love 19
32 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Ryan is too old to grow in any capacity. Other than growing older.

He's a fucking Dumbfuck. Just like his mother. Only Ryan can't get breast implants to further his monetary goals. He's screwed 7 ways til Sunday. 

and why did Tamra need to go with him to get the tat removed.....so pathetic the two of them and didn't he say recently he wasn't filming on RHOC anymore?

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Shannon walking down the gangplank...her daughter is thinking Just Shut Up. 

Shannon may be on uppers.  She’s talking very fast and loud lately.  Maybe the divorce is getting to her even tho she claims she’s so happy.

• Useful 7
  • Love 4