Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Fashion Show Faux Pas

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Here's the video I watched with the "tape in" method"

This stylist recommends not washing the hair for 24 - 48 hours to let the adhesive set.

I can't imagine the annoyance of plastic bits clacking against my scalp - not just during the day - but what about when you sleep!

Also, do you have to use a specialized shampoo that doesn't make the tape un-sticky?

You know how sometimes in the junk mail pile - there is some fake credit card stuck to the letter - it's held in place by this tacky glue - I call them "glue boogers"

When you have these extensions and shampoo - are there residual glue boogers floating around your head? Ewwwwww...!!!!!

I'm thinking about all the hair loss when these pieces of tapes are removed from your real hair.

What if a guy wants to run his fingers thru her hair while making love?  Will his fingers get stuck ?  You know they love long silky hair.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Were they BFF's and then Tamra went and had an affair with Eddie

Hmm, that's interesting.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it happened.  Maybe P.I. Meghan can look into it for us!!  Don't you know there would be hell to pay if you opened up a can of worms on Tamra!  

• Love 2

On Watch What Crappens, Ben and Ronnie have alluded to Eddie and Simon being good friends prior. Does anyone know the details? Were they BFF's and then Tamra went and had an affair with Eddie

From a People interview w/Tamra:

“Eddie and I started dating about two months after Simon and I split up. I met Eddie through [business partner] Marcos. There was a rumor out there that I was dating Simon’s best friend. That wasn’t true. They’ve never been friends,” she said.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What if a guy wants to run his fingers thru her hair while making love?  Will his fingers get stuck ?  You know they love long silky hair.

Yeah that must be another worry for women who are obviously self conscious about their looks.

I could just picture ME having to deal with this. I'd be telling the guy (insert name of random man here) "oh you can't touch my head...I just had brain surgery. Thanks random guy!" 

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Hmm, that's interesting.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it happened.  Maybe P.I. Meghan can look into it for us!!  Don't you know there would be hell to pay if you opened up a can of worms on Tamra!  

5 hours ago, Teri313 said:

From a People interview w/Tamra:

“Eddie and I started dating about two months after Simon and I split up. I met Eddie through [business partner] Marcos. There was a rumor out there that I was dating Simon’s best friend. That wasn’t true. They’ve never been friends,” she said.

What I found

Hah - Look at the TamMullet

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/real-housewives-tamra-barney-rebounds-estranged-husband-simon-barney-friend-eddie-judge-article-1.170611

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Holy Phuck!! 😄 Tamballs head! WTF? Her teeth look HUGE in that pic. Maybe she had them shaved/sanded down? 

And the hair....just f'n awesomely bad. 

And I don't believe she wasn't dippin' in the Eddie pond BEFORE she left Simon. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I could definitely believe that Tamra was lying to People, but a few things about this version seem weird:

"According to RadarOnline, Simon Barney walked into a club at Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel Saturday night to find Tamra getting cozy with his friend, Eddie Judge. 'I saw them holding hands and acting like a couple,' Simon told Radar. 'As soon as Tamra saw me, she let go of his hand and walked away. I went up to Eddie and asked him if he's (bleeping) my wife. He didn't say a word,' he said. 'I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed - the ultimate betrayal by a pal and my estranged wife.' Upon seeing the cuddly twosome, Simon said he dropped to his knees and had to be helped up by one of the club's doormen."

Would Simon really refer to a friend as "a pal"? Sounds tabloidy, like something Mike Walker would say, and not a normal guy. Also, does Simon seem like the type who would drop to his knees in public because he saw is soon-to-be-ex-wife holding hands with somebody else?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Her teeth look HUGE in that pic. Maybe she had them shaved/sanded down? 

Tissue grafts and recontouring are done to correct a high smile line.  Maybe this is what she had done.    

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

He definitely has a David Copperfield vibe. 

YES! Added with a creepy, overly sedate, laid back, New Age thing.

There's something very untrustworthy about him, imo. Just one of those hunches. Like a tv evangelist preaching modest living while driving a Benz, living in a mansion,...

Edited by SweetieDarling
or is that part of the David Copperfield vibe?
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Dr. Will is considered the all time greatest mastermind of Big Brother.  He was also on Survivor where he fell in love with one of the other contestants and guided her to the win.  A little factoid - he appeared on the premiere of RHOC.

Will actually was fantastic on his first season of Big Brother, which he did win. He also did another season, maybe it was all stars or veterans, some theme with retuning players

I’m sure he was not on survivor, but I bet you’re thinking of Boston Rob,  he did fall in love on survivor w another contestant and she won.   I can see mixing up Dr. Will and Boston Rob, since each was such a dominant and masterful player player on their respective shows.

• Love 3
On 10/25/2019 at 12:55 PM, ladle said:

I haven't seen many episodes this season but, coming back now, it seems I didn't miss much.  

I found Tamra a tiny bit likable in this episode, and I'm not sure what to do with those emotions.

Why did Ryan's laser surgeon look like a game show host?  

Then again, Braunwyn's husband reminds me of a flamboyant magician.

I think his laser surgeon was Dr Will Kirby who won Big Brother Season 2.

Yeah, something's definitely off about Braunwyn's husband.  How many straight men wear a "statement necklace"?  He was in the audience at WWHL, and Andy pointed it out, and yes, he always wears one.  Not to mention the hair gel, the botoxed face, the over-white teeth.  And all their talk about lovemaking, taking us into their "love shack" apartment....all just.....gross.

• Love 6

How many straight men wear a "statement necklace"?

In parts of California? Quite a few I imagine.

Sorry, it's 2019, are we still using stereotypes to figure out if men are gay or not?

• Love 8
On 10/26/2019 at 10:38 AM, chenoa333 said:

KFB...you are the gift that keeps on giving! ♥️

Hah! Thanks

But seriously - those glue boogers are annoying - FYI you should remove that stuff before putting paper through the shredder - it could clog it up and jam it.

I hate having to rub that glue off - it's like pulling elastic snot and sometimes it has a tail that snaps up - could take an eye out.

I don't think Gina does this method - it's too time consuming and out of her budget. I see her gluing weft pieces - probably 80 bundles close to her scalp

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

don't think Gina does this method - it's too time consuming and out of her budget. I see her gluing weft pieces - probably 80 bundles close to her scalp

Ouch! How do these younger (Gina's age..30's) women have hair that is so thin and won't grow long? They'll all be bald by 50. Like Tamballs. Always wearing faux braids, faux ponytails, extensions, wefts, weaves....

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Will actually was fantastic on his first season of Big Brother, which he did win. He also did another season, maybe it was all stars or veterans, some theme with retuning players

I’m sure he was not on survivor, but I bet you’re thinking of Boston Rob,  he did fall in love on survivor w another contestant and she won.   I can see mixing up Dr. Will and Boston Rob, since each was such a dominant and masterful player player on their respective shows.

DOH!  Of course it was Boston Rob!  And Dr. Will actually ended up marrying a winner from Love or Money.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Sorry, it's 2019, are we still using stereotypes to figure out if men are gay or not?

I think it's impossible to tell what men are gay in CA unless they are with another man and it's Palm Springs. 

• LOL 4
On 10/27/2019 at 6:20 PM, bravofan27 said:

I think it's impossible to tell what men are gay in CA unless they are with another man and it's Palm Springs. 

I can't tell. For years I had a crush on Harvey Levin from TMZ. Then my gay male friend broke the news to me. 😄

• LOL 3
On 10/27/2019 at 11:04 AM, chenoa333 said:

Ouch! How do these younger (Gina's age..30's) women have hair that is so thin and won't grow long? They'll all be bald by 50. Like Tamballs. Always wearing faux braids, faux ponytails, extensions, wefts, weaves....

Her "look" at the fashion show was...well...less than fashionable.  I thought she looked like a middle-aged woman, desperate to look younger and miserably, painfully losing the battle.   

• Love 2

Watching the replay, I can't believe on first watch I missed the tan-colored foam shoulder pads under Brownie's see through monstrosity.  I swear they looked like the molds you take out of new shoes - not a good look at all...

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Watching the replay, I can't believe on first watch I missed the tan-colored foam shoulder pads under Brownie's see through monstrosity.  I swear they looked like the molds you take out of new shoes - not a good look at all...

She lost me at the zipper.  😲

Monstrosity is right!!!  LOL 

• Love 3
On 10/29/2019 at 9:11 PM, FlyingEgret said:

When that top got to me was when she was still at home, she had just put on the top and was bending over to do her come do me pumps, and all you saw were flappy side boobage.  Not a good look.  I don’t know who sold her that top, but she should be fired. 

• Love 2
On 10/27/2019 at 10:15 AM, Hiyo said:

There are certainly many “manly” gay men. Manly or no, they tend to not marry women, so that’s a good indicator. It does set my teeth on edge when people crow about their “gaydar”. 

I think the necklace is hideous and that he’s just a creepy weirdo.

• Love 5