Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Fashion Show Faux Pas

• Start Topic

(edited)

Bjorkwyn and Rogue Scarecrow

There's a very dysfunctional competitive nature to their relationship. They both dress the way they do to be the center of attention.

I would not be at all surprised if both Bjorkwyn and Rogue Scarecrow wear the same get ups to the wedding of the first daughter. I could totally see the mother of the bride wanting to wear white to upstage her daughter.

Bjorkwyn hired someone from Instagram to make that outfit. The top was especially hideous. Anyone notice the big zipper wasn't sewn in right? Plus they used the type of zipper you use on a jacket. The clunky disproportionate shoulder pads? I was taken back to Santino from Project Runway who loved to glue gun instead of sewing.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

I agree with y’all saying this was a snooze fest...I had to FF through a few scenes that I just don’t give two shits about.

Gina...her hair...omg...Kelly DOES say what everyone else is thinking...I’m sooo tired of Gina...and don’t believe her BS story about Matt being “upstairs in her bedroom” but she had no idea...ESPECIALLY when she’s going to spend all that time curling her hair for counseling...plus I wish she would working on better posture...Her body language magnifies her mopey disposition.
Emily is just a bit over the top with Gina and their relationship...IMO

When everybody went upstairs for fashion show Gina was sitting chatting with somebody...and Emily says “ I’ll sit HERE”... smack dab in middle separating the main family..then OF COURSE Gina says...”I’m going to say hi to Shannon”...and the next scene Emily is between doc Kinky Boots and a guy from fam. Just like Gina...

who knows though...following shots had several of the group in different seats.

The ONLY like I have for BW...is the result of me disliking Vicktim more...It was nice not seeing her until previews.

Speaking of previews...I just mentioned in another post...I cannot believe Gina is homeschooling her kids...and only SHE would automatically get defensive if somebody asked if she did....maybe because she knows she’s not qualified/in the right frame of mind?..or because she can’t drive? Or too lazy to get them ready?.. Or too sad? (All lame reasons)... she’s Unkempt...dirty underwear type..

Both Emily and Gina are in a tie for being Eeyore of the cast...

Emily...I like her enough to say Gurrrrl...you don’t belong here

I wish she’d hold off on the lip injections...she always looks as though she smells rotting food...or worse...Gina’s undies.. 🤭

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

Oh yea, she was ready to cry about a big black guy trying to beat her up, but her political correctness took over.  Celebs and wannabe celebs, even these cows on this show, love to talk tolerance and love, but put an unknown person of color too close to them and they run like scared babies.

It’s called the Dorinda Medley Infield Fly Rule.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

The funniest/saddest part of this hour was in preview when we find out Gina HOME SCHOOLs her children! Omg...

How hard it is for Gina to teach her kids everything she learned in school?

She just has to let them smoke in the bathroom and fail every test.

Easy peasey.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bjorkwyn hired someone from Instagram to make that outfit. The top was especially hideous. Anyone notice the big zipper wasn't sewn in right? Plus they used the type of zipper you use on a jacket. The clunky disproportionate shoulder pads? I was taken back to Santino from Project Runway who loved to glue gun instead of sewing.

Project Runway fail was the only way I could describe it.

It was a mess, bad tailoring is the biggest crime there.

• Love 10

That fashion show was so embarrassingly low-brow - i've seen more sophisticated productions from schools. Brownwind's outfit was ill fitting - like when you order a designer wedding dress from China for $80.

I liked how the crazy fashion show lady didn't back down - they thought she would grovel and apologise to these 'VIPs' and she did.not.care! ha.

Actually felt sad for Tamras neglected son. Her terrible mothering has had a big role in him being an angry antisocial mess. Brownwind also needs to get some therapy. Calm down lady.

Ginas hair - yikes!

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Ryan lacks self starter skills. He is not a hustler.

We get it.  He is not an intellectual or motivated by formal education.

MONEY........ motivates all successful people.

Ryan has NEVER being cash flow poor or lack business opportunities. 

First, he had an opportunity to attend college. When he was 18.  Simon and Tamra were still well-off.  Tamra.....always remained well-off due to the show.

At the gym.....he was barely the towel boy. What is his face....Eddie....could not get him to do a darn thing.

How about starting a nice side business in his mom’s gym.....training people, selling nutritional products, running a juice bar, etc.

If he had the hustle.....could have sold insurance with Vicky and Michael.

He could buy any business and work that into an income that pays for a mortgage, 2 kids and a decent wife.

It could be anything.....even blue collar.....like an extermination business, car wash, bar, a Franchise, etc.

Despite a middle class+ upbringing.......he is an unmotivated male like Chlamydia Shep & Pillow Greg from Southern Charm. 

I don’t think they ever addressed his drug use.  I think he is a drug addict.

Then he burdens Tamra with his sob childhood story. He does this every season!

Why y’all falling for it?!  

She is the one bankrolling him.  Now, she will buy him a Life Coach! 🙄

He is a brat!  

Yea!  In the old days..... a Life Coach....was also known as Mom & Dad! 🖕🏻

Like my dear Mother always said “Everyone can’t be a Chief, there has to be some Indians too”, meaning the world needs blue collar workers besides executives.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

He says he's not into claiming victimhood, you know, meaning that dingdong that is just what he is doing with your first sentence.

Many CEO’s in this world were orphans and made it big by determination.  Not every one has parents to help them through.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Quita said:

Those are definitely extensions. I'm pretty sure every woman on this show has them. I read an article about how Emily and Gina had (maybe still have) a team that comes down from LA to tame their horse hair extensions and do their makeup for filming. Gina needs to cut 2 feet off of them.

Good for Kelly for speaking the truth about Gina's hair color. She should have told her that directly. Maybe after a few drinks, she will.

Ryan complaining that no one prepared him for life? WTF? Little man, is anyone really ever "prepared" for what life throws at them. No one knows what's coming down the road. I'm pretty sure I remember when Tamra and Simon were married, they tried helping him out quite a bit but he didn't want to abide by the rules. He's someone who won't listen to advice or reason and needs to learn all his lessons the hard way. He needs to take responsibility for his own actions and poor decisions.

I don't exactly hate Shannon, but I'm hoping David is enjoying all the chips he wants to eat!

You wrote about Ryan exactly as it should be known.  Recall when Simon (who I think sometimes got a bad rap) sat down with him and tried to explain how rules work and to live there, you need to know and follow them. As the oldest in the family, the other kids will look to you for leadership and example.    What is so damn unreasonable about that, Ryan?  And that pissy face and lack of respect to Simon did him no favors either.  I would have thrown him out much sooner than they did.  I think Tamara ruined him, set a horrible example and still does.  He is too old to change without serious therapy.   I don't know how Eddie can put up with her.   

22 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ryan is secluding himself

OMG he's in a cabin writing a manifesto - he's Ted Kaczynski 11

I wanted to laugh at this, but you may be on to something.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, lasandi said:

ezgif-5-acd64774504e.gifRamona could have showed everyone how it’s done.  

I don’t know what she’s wearing, what size it is, or I can afford it but I want it. Right off her back. Ramona earned as many seasons as she wants with that lunatic stroll. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Marley said:

To me it seems like Debs showing her racist side. The guy was not some big scary dude. He was a normal sized guy wearing pretty fancy looking clothes. Deb looks like some crackhead stowaway so no wonder they were wondering what she was doing. 

That lady was pretty fucked tho. I don’t know if she was on something or was trying to get some camera time. It was weird to watch. 

Come on with Shannon’s daughter modeling lol.

That fashion line seemed really lame sorry lol.

Just cause Braunwyn keeps saying her family is so cool doesn’t make it true. I feel like they are angling for a spin-off.

Lol Kelly said what everyone was thinking about Ginas hair. 

Ginas whole story seems weird. What happened with Matt and his gf? Did they break up. How is this a romance novel anyways as Gina says? She’s such a dumbass. 

Mega FF thru Ryan’s scenes.

Omg ew to next week and Vickis tea party.

I caught that about Dr. Deb also, but not quick enough.   It sounded to me like she either hesitated ever so briefly or stumbled over herself to NOT say a racist word describing the person.  She's a nut ---- we know she and daughter come from the same tree --- always need ALL the attention on them.  I swore I would not watch rest of the season, but I did catch the last few minutes  of this episode when I turned on the TV  and was  outraged at how horrible it was....again

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don’t know Rowan’s medical history, but dropping thirty pounds when you’re a teenaged dancer is more than OCD. They are utter morons to believe the answer is to get her involved in the fashion industry, one of the most eating disordered environments. 

4 hours ago, kicksave said:

I really dislike Braunwyn...I doubt her daughter has OCD...probably more like general anxiety disorder that led to an eating disorder. Not all that common in the dance world.

I agree with these posts and as I stated earlier I feel for her (Rowan) having to live with these asshats of parents.

• Love 6

Does anybody know..who is Gina’s Dr Hottie...the brain surgeon? I saw a quote from her stating she would consider marriage with said doctor...but I don’t see anything about him.

I don’t do IG...nor do I twat...maybe something there?

oh...in addition to seeing BW has 1/2 sister...I noticed Rowen  also has a half sis...did Sean breed another litter of kids before BW?

Edited by Shellbell59
10 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Does anybody know..who is Gina’s Dr Hottie...the brain surgeon? I saw a quote from her stating she would consider marriage with said doctor...but I don’t see anything about him.

I don’t do IG...nor do I twat...maybe something there?

oh...in addition to seeing BW has 1/2 sister...I noticed Rowen  also has a half sis...did Sean breed another litter of kids before BW?

OMG .. “nor do I twat”.   THAT, should win a prize.  I can’t stop laughing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I hate Gina with the passion of a thousand burning suns but she probably didn’t leave the door unlocked (unless she specified that and I missed it). Matt might have a key since his children live there. Or it’s just not that difficult to lift the tent flap on the hovel where she squats 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Like my dear Mother always said “Everyone can’t be a Chief, there has to be some Indians too”, meaning the world needs blue collar workers besides executives.

My Mom said the same thing!  This is exactly what Mike Rowe of 'Dirty Jobs' advocates, and there is value in the contribution of those with trade skills.   There are so many opportunities out there for him.  I hope he finds his way soon, but we watched as Simon tried to help him and Ryan never seemed to last in any particular job.  I've wondered about kids who have wealthy parents and how it probably puts a lot of stress on them to be a success in their own right.  I wonder if that's what's going on with him, or if he just doesn't want to work for a living. I wonder if Ryan is angling for his own reality show.  I don't see that happening.  Maybe a therapist can help him out.  

I always admired Brianna because she did exactly what she wanted to do, and that was to become an E.R. nurse.  We know that Vicki helps her out financially, but I was glad that she didn't sit back and expect her Mom to take care of her.  She worked hard for that nursing degree and I applaud her for that! 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I didn’t mean it in a negative way!

Just meant.....get a job!

Maybe he wants to be his own boss and there are plenty things to do.

I mean.....Tamra opened a gym. 👯‍♀️

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I didn’t mean it in a negative way!

Just meant.....get a job!

Maybe he wants to be his own boss and there are plenty things to do.

I mean.....Tamra opened a gym. 👯‍♀️

I said that out of the blue about Ryan.  I didn’t even get to your post yet, as I was reading backwards and catching up.  Sorry you mistook it. 😀

• Love 2

Watching for a second time as I don’t catch everything the first time.  Did Gina say her husband wants to go to councelling and get back together?

I can’t believe Brownstone had no bra on, then put on that white dress.  WTF ?  Show is getting raunchy.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

I hate Gina with the passion of a thousand burning suns but she probably didn’t leave the door unlocked (unless she specified that and I missed it). Matt might have a key since his children live there. Or it’s just not that difficult to lift the tent flap on the hovel where she squats 

Hahahahah!

I thought you were going to say the doggy door.

Bc, that is my planned escape route in case of an emergency.

I crawl out the doggy door.  Run to the back fence.  Climb the arbor and drop myself to the other side.  And, take off running to the main road.  There is a lake back there, too.  Hopefully, the moon is out. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I don’t know what she’s wearing, what size it is, or I can afford it but I want it. Right off her back. Ramona earned as many seasons as she wants with that lunatic stroll. 

I hope Ramona never changes.  That goes for N.Y. too.  Stay the same as you all are.  You’re my only hope.

• Love 10

I think Ryan is a loser. He says that no one set him up for anything, I'm guessing like Vicki set up her own loser son Michael, who from what I can tell does get a nice paycheck, but he also works and does what Vicki says. I suspect that Ryan has a drug and alcohol problem and that's why he isn't getting anywhere.

Gina's hair wasn't that bad, I didn't think. Emily's questions were hurtful and rude. "Does he want to get back together with you, or just hook up with you?" 

Gina told you what she wants you to know. Don't doubt her and passively accuse her of lying. She's just a bitch IMO. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

My Mom said the same thing!  This is exactly what Mike Rowe of 'Dirty Jobs' advocates, and there is value in the contribution of those with trade skills.   There are so many opportunities out there for him.  I hope he finds his way soon, but we watched as Simon tried to help him and Ryan never seemed to last in any particular job.  I've wondered about kids who have wealthy parents and how it probably puts a lot of stress on them to be a success in their own right.  I wonder if that's what's going on with him, or if he just doesn't want to work for a living. I wonder if Ryan is angling for his own reality show.  I don't see that happening.  Maybe a therapist can help him out.  

I always admired Brianna because she did exactly what she wanted to do, and that was to become an E.R. nurse.  We know that Vicki helps her out financially, but I was glad that she didn't sit back and expect her Mom to take care of her.  She worked hard for that nursing degree and I applaud her for that! 

I wonder how much Ryan makes from the show...he’s appeared several times it seems...with THs...Enough to cover his current payments for a few months?

Funny...he was so “off” in first EP at Tamrats housewarming...to Emily...

“where’s you husband?”
“He isn’t here..”

“well I guess we won’t have a beer together”

”No...he’s Mormon and doesn’t drink”

“Oh...”

🤣...so trying to insert himself...ugh...

hell...this episode was like the BW Ryan show!

23 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

That shade Kelly threw at Gina about her hair wasn't nice, but it was also true. Gina is a pretty woman IMO, but her hair is horrible. The color is wrong, and her hair has no type of style whatsoever. I can't believe she actually pays whoever that was styling her hair. Gina's makeup and clothes aren't much better than her hair either. Hopefully, with a few more paychecks, she can hire a proper glam squad so she can look her best. I hate seeing pretty women look bad when they don't have to.

The problem with Gina's hair is that it doesn't go with her skin tone at all. It makes her look washed out. Just because that shade of blonde looks good on one person does not translate to you. Many women can wear that color, but Gina isn't one of them. Plus, her hair is just shapeless.

• Love 7

Yeah. Ryan has had it tough. His mother has been on a reality show for 10 years he could have parlayed that into something. Simon got him a job years ago which he quit. Eddie gave him a job at the gym which he quit. He never grew up.  But it is every body’s adult but his. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, gwen747 said:

The problem with Gina's hair is that it doesn't go with her skin tone at all. It makes her look washed out. Just because that shade of blonde looks good on one person does not translate to you. Many women can wear that color, but Gina isn't one of them. Plus, her hair is just shapeless.

And why or why do these women with the long extensions drape them over one shoudler and then paw and stroke it like it is some kind of animal. I don't know why this bothers me but I want to scream yes it's still there now leave it alone! Every Housewives show has a couple of women with this habit. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, 65mickey said:

And why or why do these women with the long extensions drape them over one shoudler and then paw and stroke it like it is some kind of animal. I don't know why this bothers me but I want to scream yes it's still there now leave it alone! Every Housewives show has a couple of women with this habit. 

You are NOT alone, I find this trend/habit sooooo annoying as well. Especially when they have the long  long nails. It’s so gross. 

Edited by JD5166
Early morning posts are confusing lol
  • Love 10

Thanks KungFuBunny for the Young Frankenstein GIF.  That's one of the funniest lines from a movie ever!  "Whose brain did I put in?"   Abby Normal!  

I feel like this entire franchise has gone "Abby Normal." It gets weirder by the episode.  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I just want fashion show lady to get an orange next season, because she has been the most entertaining thing about this season for me.

There's a part of me that wants to go read her twitter feed.  But I dont know her name.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Thanks KungFuBunny for the Young Frankenstein GIF.  That's one of the funniest lines from a movie ever!  "Whose brain did I put in?"   Abby Normal!  

I feel like this entire franchise has gone "Abby Normal." It gets weirder by the episode.  

"Abby Something ..."

AND

"What hump?"

Are in my permanent repertoire of repartee.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Meh...how this show makes me feel now.  

For once, Kelly was the one who didn’t bug me.  I agree with the earlier posters who said, she DOES make it real.  A real friend would eventually tell you, once the euphoria wears off, that a horrid hair color/style doesn’t look good on you.  If Gina’s goal is to move on, her best foot forward is not an over bleached hairstyle with sharp talons/press on nails.  Yikes.  Gina has been needing a make over from day one.  

The lady in red running the show was a psycho, again, Kelly was right. She lost her sh@t and she was being unprofessional towards everyone.  She made it all about her, that’s a sign of a lack of control.  Hope she’s realizes this when no one wants to hire her for a job.

BW and her family, what a case study in crazy.  Her mother needs to be locked up.  BW is repeating a pattern, and is behaving just like her mother, it just presents itself in a different way.  BW thinks a threesome or dressing half naked will ensure her husband stays in the picture.  Did anyone notice how her hubby seemed to know more about Rowan’s designs than anyone else?  “Where is Yale?”  Is BW really that dumb?  Good catch on the price tag on BW’s shoe.  Her freak out in the car on the way home?!  Ey!
I will say I think they were just trying to help Rowan feel good about herself, so I’ll give them credit for being supportive parents.

As far as Shannon being proud of Adeline, she wasn’t proud of her just because she was modeling, she was proud that Adeline was finally coming out of her shell and following through with executing on something that would make her feel happy.  Shannon was just cringey with the “helping” her part.  Sounds like Adeline may be less confident than her twin sister and this was her way to have fun.  She will go to college and be fine.  Sophie was a sweet, big sister and positive influence on her sibling.  Good on her...

No Icki episode, sweet!

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 12

And why or why do these women with the long extensions drape them over one shoudler and then paw and stroke it like it is some kind of animal.

Because pets occasionally have to poop, hair extensions don't.

• LOL 8
14 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Neither Ryan or VIcki's kids have families that were rich enough to ensure that the kids wouldn't have to work but could live off inherited wealth.

The Vickster is pretty awful in a lot of ways but she actually raised respectable children. Both Brianna and Michael finished college and lived quiet "law abiding" lives. Yes Michael is working at his mother's business but lots of kids work at their parents' business. It's not as if he isn't working and running the business. 

Ryan theoretically had the exact opportunities as Brianna/Michael. Certainly he would have been fully funded through college. He screwed up his opportunity at the Mercedes dealership - last time I checked working at a dealership - even in the service department or as a mechanic - gets you a very decent living. And later on with Cut when he theoretically should have been more matured and motivated, what was to stop him from getting some kind of fitness accreditation and helping to expand the business in some way. Not saying that he should have but he was given more opportunities than most middle class kids.

• Love 17