Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Tell-All Part 1/S01.E22: Tell-All Part 2

Message added by Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I should read all the posts before I put in my 2 cents, because that's pretty much exactly what I just posted.  

BTW, Mother Tiffany still seems to have quite a bit of anger towards Gamblin' Ronnie.  Made me wonder if he maybe had a wee bit of a relapse after The Hypocritical One hauled ass back to the States (not that Tiffany would let us know, because she wants us to believe her warden duties all-consuming love of Ronald fixed him). 

I have the same feeling-- Tiffany and her mother were definitely avoiding talking about some big thing that happened.  I picked up on a LOT of hostility toward Ronald by both of them.  Something else has come up, but what???

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
39 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Something else has come up, but what???

My money's on he's started gambling again. He was SO defensive and appeared ready to go ballistic any minute and Tiff is just a sanctimonious shrew. 

• Love 12

If you close your eyes , stop seeing that Corey is a grown ass man, and only listen to his words, he sounds like he's 4 year old.

His vocabulary, intonations, and general ideas are at the level of a toddler.

Try it before you knock it.

The man is a genuine simpleton.

He made Tiffany sound like Einstein.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I was really annoyed with ANY of these people chiming in about any of the other couples , especially Corey . In my opinion , Evelyn is the worst out of all the foreigners and she truly is a gross person .. yet Corey kept jumping in every 5 seconds to talk about all the others .

Corey was telling Aladdin not to dump Laura because she went for coffee, that A has to be more understanding or laid back, but Corey is obviously ignorant of their lives' details and ignoring all the other out of line things she did, even just the culturally wrong aspect of wandering around Muslim-majority countries on her own.  So shut your piehole C, and figure out if Evilin is perhaps using you to the max!

• Love 15
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I am really confused because I didn't think we were allowed to discuss social media rumors or things that didn't happen on the show in the episode threads. When I talked about seeing Krine in the hospital, I tried really hard to share information like that only in the couples' thread. But now I am seeing lots of social media rumors here in the Tell Nothing thread. So was I wrong?

I think DURING the season, the episode threads have a "no spoiler" tag. (I have messed up and accidentally posted spoilers in the wrong threads). But since the season is over, and this is the Tell Nothing, everything is fair game.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I am going to have to go with "Thelma and Louise".  That man was hot.

I’ll see your Thelma and Louise, and I raise you a Fight Club. When my boyfriend and I were first dating, I happened to catch a glimpse of his Google search history and once I spotted “brad pitt fight club workout” I figured I might as well see this thing through.

Speaking of thirsty tendencies, you know I have to go in on Jenny. Why did she smile proudly in response to Shaun asking how she feels about Sumit’s proficiency at lying? And was it me or did Tiffany look completely disgusted by Jenny and Corey, of all people, criticizing her choice of spouse? Corey talks big when he’s speaking to a bunch of screens, but I would love to see his sanctimonious ass step to either Ronald or Aladin in person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

If you close your eyes , stop seeing that Corey is a grown ass man, and only listen to his words, he sounds like he's 4 year old.

His vocabulary, intonations, and general ideas are at the level of a toddler.

Try it before you knock it.

The man is a genuine simpleton.

He made Tiffany sound like Einstein.

Toaster-interesting point. I don't know that I would go so far s to say he is a simpleton- but I do agree with everything else you have suggested. Yeah, maybe come to think of it simpleton might fit as well.  I said it before, but I REALLY don't get why Corey seems to think he is the assistant commentator here. From the very beginning he is offering his opinion and "guidance" to the other castmates.

Evil one is just that. I do not understand any of her appeal other than she is really quite fluent in English.

Tiffany is beautiful facially, and I do find her quite articulate. Not using the best judgement or reality base but she is articulate. I don't feel the total hate for Ronald and I do agree that the affection between him and Daniel seems so real and touching. Maybe not the best judgement again on Tiff's part, but ...

I couldn't figure out what was going on with Liam. It seemed like he had a crew with him or something because he was really smiling and laughing so broadly that it just seemed more than off. I know people do giggle and smile out of nervousness but this was BEYOND. no?

The rug was pulled out from under me when Deavon, who was really starting to grow on me for being mature and balanced, announced that she was heading back to Korea with nothing changed or resolved. I still do have hope for them, and I totally agree that the question to Jihoon was a set up and just bad. I don't get why they would do that and yet so many others off scott free.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

Totally agree. Also his eyes are spaced by a millimeter. Evylin caught on to that in an instant. How he had any money in the first place is a mystery.

Maybe there is some inbreeding at the compound.  He is also afraid of shots like a kindergartener.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 10/15/2019 at 1:07 PM, itsadryheat said:

Laura’s public addressing of Aladin’s lack of sexual prowess was VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

IMO, that is a personal issue not something for public discussion. Not sure, but don’t think a middle eastern male would be ok with this being on blast.  What man (or woman) would?

Her tears make me sick. These adult idiots believing in unicorns and rainbows and failing to do even the most basic research on the movie they are participating in while choosing to have it filmed, are beyond baffling.

I vacillate watching these shows – am I being punked and the American’s are really good actors or am I watching a documentary on human delusion. Am on the fence if I am being entertained.

I can't imagine anyone liking their terrible performance in the sack being aired in public.  I can't feel sorry for anyone who chases after someone way above their league and then acts shocked that their person is using them.   

Her son though.  At first I got him and understood he's seen his mother do this multiple times before.  But the laughter was that of a serial killer.  A bunch of dead hookers are buried in his back yard.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I really can't stand Tiffany and her holier than thou attitude.  Towards Aladin:  "You don't just quit, you stay and work it out."  Did you not leave SA because the hospitals were beneath you?  Towards Jihoon:  "You brought her over her without a place to stay?"  Did not Ronald do that to you?  Plus both are unemployed? Plus that awful drapery fabric maxi dress was horrendously unattractive.

And not one person clapped back with "you mean like you did?". Sheesh.

7 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I am still angry that they held Ronald and Aladin feet to the fire, but that lying, slimy, cheating, catfisher got off scot free. 

I can't figure that out either. They usually love to roast all the foreign fiancees. And Sumit was by FAR the worst; lying, catfishing piece of shit.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't figure that out either. They usually love to roast all the foreign fiancees. And Sumit was by FAR the worst; lying, catfishing piece of shit.

I wonder if something is being kept from us. Like Karine's situation postpartum issue. And the cast aren't allowed to comment on the Summit situation because they know something more serious is happening behind the scenes. 

• Useful 2

Even with the gambling addiction, Ronald is still the "catch" of the bunch.  He's so sweet and supportive with that awesome little boy. I like that he has a backbone. He acknowledges his mistakes. I see potential in him. I like that he is showing his ATM screenshots to Tiffany. Trust needs to be built somehow and that seems to be a reasonable way. Reasonable people who have an alcoholic family member don't keep alcohol in the house.  And similarly, giving a newly recovering gambling addict lots of uncontrolled access to cash doesn't seem smart to me. He's got to learn to be okay with cash and Tiffany needs to trust that he will be, but I think it's smart to give it time and for now, to establish some boundaries. JMO.

It tickled me no end that Jenny "expressed concern" for the Tiffany-Ronald relationship. Jenny is concerned? Jenny, whose partner:

Catfished her;

Married someone else while maintaining a "relationship" with her;

Did not mention that he married someone else;

Allowed her to sell everything and love to India, while leaving her under the impression that they'd be together;

Lied and lied and lied;

Is using Jenny as an escape from his own, pathetic life because he's so weak;

But Jenny is concerned about Ronald and Tiff. Okay!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Tiffany really is a beautiful girl.  Meanwhile, I thought Ronald was adorable at first, but he looked bad.

Also, Deavan has gorgeous eyes and looks so much better without the heavy makeup.  Jihoon is adorable.  I would watch the two of them in their own series.

What does Tiffany do when winter hits?  Wear off the shoulder sherpa lined clothing?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Jel said:

Even with the gambling addiction, Ronald is still the "catch" of the bunch.  He's so sweet and supportive with that awesome little boy. I like that he has a backbone. He acknowledges his mistakes. I see potential in him. I like that he is showing his ATM screenshots to Tiffany. Trust needs to be built somehow and that seems to be a reasonable way. Reasonable people who have an alcoholic family member don't keep alcohol in the house.  And similarly, giving a newly recovering gambling addict lots of uncontrolled access to cash doesn't seem smart to me. He's got to learn to be okay with cash and Tiffany needs to trust that he will be, but I think it's smart to give it time and for now, to establish some boundaries. JMO.

It tickled me no end that Jenny "expressed concern" for the Tiffany-Ronald relationship. Jenny is concerned? Jenny, whose partner:

Catfished her;

Married someone else while maintaining a "relationship" with her;

Did not mention that he married someone else;

Allowed her to sell everything and love to India, while leaving her under the impression that they'd be together;

Lied and lied and lied;

Is using Jenny as an escape from his own, pathetic life because he's so weak;

But Jenny is concerned about Ronald and Tiff. Okay!

I hope Ronald succeeds.  I can't imagine what it would be like to have that type of addiction and then having people tell you constantly they don't trust you.  I understand why people don't trust him, but I have some sympathy for him.

His love for Daniel is so evident and very sweet.  

• Love 6
16 hours ago, PityFree said:

This!!!  I felt so bad for Jihoon that Deavon will probably resent her MIL now because neither the question nor his answer was very clear.  And the stupid host didn’t have the common sense to realize that it was kind of a trick question and Jihoon was trying to answer it in a second language after hearing it through a translator!!! They set him up!!!!!

Deavan needs to speak to other Western women dating Korean men, because it is a well known fact that if the parents do not accept the partner they will refuse to meet them.

Generally, in Korea you keep your relationship a secret until you intend to marry and *then* you introduce them to your family. Jihoon had Deavan come over to Korea and stay with his family while she vacationed there, the parents went over to the States, and they watched the birth on Skype. I think Jihoon's family were very happy he had finally found someone at the ripe of age of 29. 

During the show, Jihoon's mother expressed sadness that she couldn't communicate with her daughter in law... which I think is a very human feeling. Of course she wishes she could have a relationship with her daughter in law. 

At no time did she badmouth Deavan or state Jihoon needed to choose between his family or new partner (things that do happen in Korean culture when the family disapproves of a match). The show simplified the question with hopes they would create some drama... and maybe this drama will be apparent if this couple are on season 2 of The Other Way. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

I hope he does too.  But it's doing him no good having Tiffany hold onto all the money and not letting him go anywhere by himself or have any pocket change.  This needs to be something he can control himself.   She can't be a helicopter wife and control everything.  

• Love 4
Just now, Jel said:

I'm pretty new to this show, but I assume Tiffany knew he had a gambling addiction before she married him? 

Tiffany is one of those people who knows everything... but reserves the right to be shocked/appalled/surprised at everything she supposedly already knew and understood. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

I'm pretty new to this show, but I assume Tiffany knew he had a gambling addiction before she married him? 

Yes, she did.  When they arrived in SA, they actually picked him up from the wellness center the day after she arrived.  He was being discharged. 

But, @Drogo put it sooooo much better!

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

I'm quite confused about how Brad Pitt ended up on this show. I didn't see it in any of the episodes. Which ep was he in? Is he that desperate for work?

Sumit might have used one of Brad's pics when he first started catfishing Jenny.  If so, I can't blame her for falling in love!!😀

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

Brad Pitt is coming up a LOT, yet I still can't find the 90D episode he's in. Which one? Why? How? This is mystifying.

Brad Pitt has never been on 90DF and AFAIK no one has ever used his photos.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Brad Pitt has never been on 90DF and AFAIK no one has ever used his photos.  

Me, 30 seconds ago:

Geez, I can't keep track of all these people: which one is Afaik?

Coffee time!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Azubah said:

She needs to be wherever she can get decent medical care, at least until her postpartum depression/psychosis is stabilized. Since she's very poor and not a U.S. citizen, I don't know if she'd get better attention here or in Brazil. I really hope that the producers will cover some in-patient treatment for her until they find the right meds to help her out. Postpartum psychosis is no joke and of all the bozos on this show, I only feel genuinely sorry for her. 

My first thought on reading your post--which in endorse a thousand percent--was that maybe ppd was why they were living in such squalor, but then recalled that their apartment has always looked messy and dirty.  Which leads me to think that maybe Kreeny has an underlying chronic depression, which would make ppd all the worse, which would explain her clinging to Pole in the face of his awfulhood and nuttiness--as well as her inability to cut herself free of him.  If it's apparent to us viewers that Kreeny needs emotional help, TLC has no excuse not to get treatment for her.  They bear an immense responsibility for her care.  How much of her present, obvious, distress can be rooted in her being on this show at all, much less having the pain and misery of her life exposed on tv, is beyond imagining.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Spike said:

Because he is an idiot?  Maybe Laura home schooled him, which would explain the social awkwardness and bizarre clothing choices.

For a while now, I've excused Liam's behavior on the grounds of (maybe) an isolated childhood with a needy mother, but even home-schooling by the likes of Laura doesn't explain much less excuse his insane laughter on the Tell-Naught.  He is a horrible young man, no more, no less.  I felt sorry for him because I thought about what a lonely life he must lead, how off-putting his language is, how he must long to have friends.  But now all that's right out the window.  He is a horrible person who doesn't want friends, who thinks he is fine and it's the rest of us who are to be pitied, who doesn't care whom his laughter hurts.

He might be better on the right medication, but I suspect he is happy (whatever his definition of happy is) just as he is, and I despise him.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Mothra said:

For a while now, I've excused Liam's behavior on the grounds of (maybe) an isolated childhood with a needy mother, but even home-schooling by the likes of Laura doesn't explain much less excuse his insane laughter on the Tell-Naught.  He is a horrible young man, no more, no less.  I felt sorry for him because I thought about what a lonely life he must lead, how off-putting his language is, how he must long to have friends.  But now all that's right out the window.  He is a horrible person who doesn't want friends, who thinks he is fine and it's the rest of us who are to be pitied, who doesn't care whom his laughter hurts.

He might be better on the right medication, but I suspect he is happy (whatever his definition of happy is) just as he is, and I despise him.

It seemed like Laura was needling him a while back when she condescendingly said that adult relationships are complicated.  I took it as her veiled reference to a lack of dating experience.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Agreed. Jihoon was set up. And stupid Deavan immediately took "I think my mother would have preferred that I marry a Korean woman" to mean "she hates me". Both of Jihoon's parents have been lovely, and very kind to Deavan. 

What we saw was Brad Pitt whispering into Mother Jihoon's mother's ear that a Korean fiancee would be "cute" with her mother-in-law.  Having been an almost m-i-l to a Vietnamese fiancee (the one for who parents we bought the sucking pig), I think what Mother Jihoon meant was the playful subservience many Asian fiancees display to the mothers of their boyfriends.  Remember that the bride becomes the daughter of her m-i-l in a more meaningful way than western brides do.  Nancy, my almost d-i-l, only had to hear me mention in passing something I liked, for example--once I said in her hearing that I really like bel paese cheese with sliced pears, she hustled off to Phila.'s Italian market and brought me a pound of b.p., wrapped up in fancy paper, presented with lots of giggles.  Every time they visited us, I heard "John!  Help your mother!"  She worked so hard to please me, to get me on her side, and she *was* cute about it.  In return, I bought her presents, like little diamond earrings--so we had a transactional relationship, I'm just realizing--but our relationship was nothing at all like Deavan's and Mother Jihoon's, mostly because of language/cultural differences, all of which could be traced to Deavan's not being Korean.

I don't think Mother Jihoon disliked Deavan at all.  Deavan as a d-i-l was different from a Korean d-i-l, but I think Mother Jihoon liked her a lot, and *really* enjoyed the wedding party.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Yes, she did.  When they arrived in SA, they actually picked him up from the wellness center the day after she arrived.  He was being discharged. 

But I seem to recall she didn’t hear about the addiction from Ronald himself. His friend told her after they were engaged and she was so in love it was too late. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

But I seem to recall she didn’t hear about the addiction from Ronald himself. His friend told her after they were engaged and she was so in love it was too late. 

Well, technically, it's never too late, she could have still not married or moved with her boy to SA.  Sometimes you love someone, but have to give it up if they won't help themselves with their addiction.  Luckily he got help, but point being, she did know about it when she married him.  

• Love 4
Just now, Mothra said:

Wake up, Drogo.

Who's being naive *now*?

giphy.gif

Just now, ShaNaeNae said:

she could have still not married or moved with her boy to SA

My boy  My boy  My boy  My boy  My boy  My boy  My boy  My boy  My boy  

• LOL 6
Just now, ShaNaeNae said:

Sometimes you love someone, but have to give it up if they won't help themselves with their addiction.

Ha!  You and I have never loved anyone as much as Tiffany loves Ronald and she knows that for a fact. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Ha!  You and I have never loved anyone as much as Tiffany loves Ronald and she knows that for a fact. 

She found a man who is equally enamored with cold shoulder tops.

• LOL 4

I find it interesting that first there were rumors that a mental health professional was standing by during the Tell All because of Corey's fragile mental health. Then, the pro was supposedly there for Laura who had claimed she was pregnant and other lies. Now it seems apparent the psychologist was there for Karine who really needed the most help. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Jel said:

I see potential in him. I like that he is showing his ATM screenshots to Tiffany. Trust needs to be built somehow and that seems to be a reasonable way. Reasonable people who have an alcoholic family member don't keep alcohol in the house. 

But that is not Tiffany's job.  That should be facilitated with a sponsor.  Not Warden Tiffany.  It will heavily wear on her and she will end up resentful - she already is - which is why her wide load is back in the USA.   I think she will be relieved when he is denied entry to the US.  It will be her get out of marriage free card.  I have been open about my struggles and my hubby and I do keep our finances separate.  But if asked to look at my statements to "check up on me"......well it would not go well.  Not his job nor role.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Think you misread/misinterpreted my post.

I was pointing out that Tiffany was telling Aladin to work it out, when she is the one who returned to America as soon as things were not to her liking in South Africa.

I am sorry.   I did.  Mae culpa.  

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Yes - she even outloves Jenny and Sumit - and that is really saying something!!!  Tiffany is gonna love that addiction right out of him!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I think the Jihoon question about his Mom wanting a Korean wife for J is a bit out of context, and he's not explaining it well.  I think he's answering a hypothetical question, like would your Mom (in a perfect world) have preferred a Korean wife for him?  Well, yes.  So I think Deavon just needs to see it that way, not that J's Mom hates her or would want her to be replaced.  I can't tell if J's Mom is sorry they are married in some major way, but she seemed pretty gracious and accepting when we've seen her.

That's my take on that statement, too.

His mom even said at one point during the season that she had wanted a daughter-in-law who would interact with them and share things but that Deavin didn't do that.  

I think the issue here was just the language barrier, not necessarily that Deavin wasn't Korean.  I interpreted the statement to mean Mother Jihoon wished he would have married someone who could communicate freely with them.  

And who could prepare a decent breakfast.  😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes - she even outloves Jenny and Sumit - and that is really saying something!!!  Tiffany is gonna love that addiction right out of him!

Ronald... Might as well face it, m'boy...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I have the same feeling-- Tiffany and her mother were definitely avoiding talking about some big thing that happened.  I picked up on a LOT of hostility toward Ronald by both of them.  Something else has come up, but what???

Yeah, something definitely happened. She hauled ass out of SA, and it wasn’t because the visa was up. A one time extension can be applied for with SA tourist visas. She was unemotional when he left and had and still doesn’t have any idea when or if she’ll even return to visit. She knows he won’t be approved to come stateside, and she’s made it clear she’s not moving to SA. That’s a hard boundary and a no win. She’s checked out of the marriage but won’t admit it. I’m sure we’ll hear that distance caused the breakdown in the near future. She was being a sanctimonious piece of work when she bolted after three months of marriage and still doesn’t trust Ronald. Tiffany and her mum were hiding something but they were both hostile.

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I find it interesting that first there were rumors that a mental health professional was standing by during the Tell All because of Corey's fragile mental health. Then, the pro was supposedly there for Laura who had claimed she was pregnant and other lies. Now it seems apparent the psychologist was there for Karine who really needed the most help. 

I read those various stories, too, on different sites...and in that same order:  First Corey about the Raul reveal, then for Laura who apparently went batshit because Aladin had told her not to return (never even saw that exchange), and then for Karine because she was incoherent.  

I'm thinking maybe TLC (always interested in covering their legal asses) probably has a mental health professional of some sort backstage just in case shit goes south for any of the participants, but these articles were attributing that to specific participants.  

I do believe Karine was probably sent to a local ER for a mental health evaluation if she truly were in bad shape, but I'm skeptical that a mental health professional was called in specifically to evaluate her.  Hell, they might screen each of them before the cameras roll (and they probably should).  

13 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I am sorry.   I did.  Mae culpa.  

No problem!  I just didn't want you (or anyone) to think I would want Aladin to stick out that mess with Laura.  😄 

2 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Yeah, something definitely happened. She hauled ass out of SA, and it wasn’t because the visa was up. A one time extension can be applied for with SA tourist visas. She was unemotional when he left and had and still doesn’t have any idea when or if she’ll even return to visit. She knows he won’t be approved to come stateside, and she’s made it clear she’s not moving to SA. That’s a hard boundary and a no win. She’s checked out of the marriage but won’t admit it. I’m sure we’ll hear that distance caused the breakdown in the near future. She was being a sanctimonious piece of work when she bolted after three months of marriage and still doesn’t trust Ronald. Tiffany and her mum were hiding something but they were both hostile.

I posted earlier or maybe in their thread that I got the feeling Ronald had a relapse after Tiffany came back to the US.  The vibe was bizarre during their segments and, like you said, underlying hostility.  And if he were being a good boy over in SA, why would Tiffany's mother still be white-knuckling that barely concealed anger?  And why would Tiffany be up there saying she would NEVER trust him?  There's something going on under the surface of there, I'd be willing to bet (pun intended).  

• Love 8

Tiffany annoys me and her scenes are the only ones I can't seem to find any interest in. She is being a mother to Ronald instead of a wife, and that's not to put any blame on her.. but it is not her job to parent him. If he is such a nuisance and she will never trust him as she said, then cut your losses now. Needing his atm information , etc is not healthy and is just prolonging her continual resentment that she's gonna always have. He needs tons of help, but the way she talks to him bothers me. Also, bachelor parties and strippers coincide. My husband went to a strip club for his bachelor party and I didn't care in the least nor have I thought about it since then. She is getting way too mad over him having a stripper at his bachelor party and it was FILMED. It wouldn't be such a big deal to her if she trusted him, but according to her she doesn't and never will.. so why is she still there?

• Love 6

I just caught up on this episode last night and oh, the rage I felt watching it! All these people, including Shaun the hostess without the mostess, are RIDICULOUS. A few top of mind thoughts, that have all been covered by y'all but I have a need to get them off my chest...

Shaun: If I wasn't so aggravated by everyone, I would have rewound and counted how many times she stupidly said "wow." She is absolutely useless.

Tiffany: Bitch, please. She needs to go to an Al-Anon convention or figure out that Ronald is not her 3rd child. Tiffany thinks her job is to supervise him, question him, analyze his every move and word, criticize him, etc. Ronald's not my fav but please Ronald, run for the hills! She will never let him live down anything he's done, flat out says she doesn't trust him. And regarding Daniel, I know this is an upopular opinion, but during the season he bothered me because he was so "extra." Not his fault, I always had a feeling that Tiff was egging him on to be SUPER EXCITED about everything, and Tiff should have never placed such responsibility on his little shoulders to keep questioning him about moving, keeping the family together, etc. When I saw Daniel tonight, he was so opposite of extra that I thought "dang, this boy's just done with all of this adult nonsense." I just wanted to take him to a park and let him be a kid. 

Laura: Girl, I have no sympathy for you whatsoever! All the tears, the drama from her, after she's humiliated Aladin, ditched her dogs for young dick, not respecting anything about the culture, etc. 

Jenny: No sympathy for you either. Sumit is a liar liar liar but you are DUMB DUMB DUMB. If If she whines about how "devastated" she is about any situation (she was also "devastated" for Laura last night) I am going to have an aneurism.

That's all the comments I can muster at the moment.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 16