Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: Hot Mess Express

• Start Topic

For Shannon’s birthday, the ladies celebrate with a train trip to Del Mar, where Shannon’s goal is to find a man to kiss; Vicki and Meghan King Edmonds come along for the ride; Gina feels betrayed; Tamra and Braunwyn’s flirtation comes to a boil..

Airs 10/15/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 10/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Shannon’s goal is to find a man to kiss;

I thought Shannon had a "boy"friend?

And why is Meghan back on the show? Doesn't she have more important things to do? Like keep an eye, (like Magnum P.I.) on Jimbo? And be with her 3 kids (and counting)?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why do these women think it’s funny to claim that they will only do a b-jay for a handbag?

I have no idea why I am watching this shit, and live....I was just subjected to Rinna, too. Shoot me now. 

I hope Brownwinds hookers don’t steal that man away because they will do what she won't. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, SnarkAttack said:

WTF with Meghan's outfit??

Gina’s wearing Cookie Monster. 

Andy is not hitting the mark lately...Emily is very popular this season and now they’re all being jerks to her. LVP (for a lot of people-that is) anyone?! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

Ok and here’s Vicki with her fake morality acting all aghast at Tamra and Bronte kissing. I mean, I don’t want to see that either but give it a rest Vicki.

I wonder if Tamra asked WWJD before all the sex talk and French kissing? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

GIna said when I turn 55, I won't be rolling around the floor in public at a restaurant

KFB predicts she's right as Gina will be rolling around the linoleum floor of her furniture-less trailer

It’s sad to think of anyone ending up that way, but I can’t help myself. Bwahahahahahahahah!!!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Grumpbump said:

Emily needs to dump her husband and her best friend.   Gina is the worst.   She manipulates Emily just the same as Shane does.   Emily just needs to clean house. I will be her friend. 

Absolutely! I’ll be her friend too. I don’t know what happened, but I like her much more than I did last year.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Grumpbump said:

Emily needs to dump her husband and her best friend.   Gina is the worst.   She manipulates Emily just the same as Shane does.   Emily just needs to clean house. I will be her friend. 

Me too! I think I’ll follow her on Instagram...I don’t follow any celebs, either! (Just a couple of authors!) 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Does anyone else feel like they now need to take a shower after watching this "hot mess"??  Braunwyn had better be a "one and done"....this franchise has really sunk into sewer.  

I was getting all kinds of second hand embarassment and just disgust watching this tonight.  

Yes! A shower with bleach shower gel!

• Love 12

Kelly was pretty dismissive of Brian when he was talking to her.  He was making a point and she interrupted him to talk about the bouncer.  Plus, the man's a surgeon!  He can't be available for phone calls and expected to return insignificant calls on a schedule.  And, Kelly, getting a call from you every six hours would make anyone run.  Jesus.  Stop it.

• Love 13