Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: Hot Mess Express

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Vicki is 100% "behaving herself" to try and keep Steve happy. If they ever make to the alter, that marriage is destined to fail. She's not being herself. 

Yep.  She’s not being herself and not the “star” anymore, and it’s killing her.  She’s very boring now.  These housewives do not know when to call it a day.  She looks too old to jump on bars.  I think Steve is too quiet for her too.

• Love 9
On 10/16/2019 at 7:14 AM, ghoulina said:

Right? Typically I love Shannon; but you walk into a bar/restaurant I'M in blowing that damn whistle? I'm gonna lose my shit on you.

I was re-watching some of Season 9 recently and it is amazing to me how different Shannon was when she first came on the show. Yes, she had a few emotional breakdowns - but, by and large, she was very calm and knew how to use her "inside voice" when speaking. It's almost shocking to see her show up to a dinner and engage in normal, non-heightened conversation. I have no idea what has happened to her over the years. Shrieking is her new normal. Costumes are her new normal. Affected over-laughing is her new normal. It's like she's so intent on being "Fun Shannon" at all times that she has become a caricature of herself. I know Shannon is technically "happier" now that she is not married to David, but she seemed so much more grounded and emotionally stable in her first season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She’s not being herself and not the “star” anymore, and it’s killing her.  She’s very boring now.  

At least Vicki had a long run before she became boring. For the past many years, these RHOC Ho's CAME to the starting gate as boring. This group now is the worst ever.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know how much Eddie can tolerate with Tamra and her big mouth and trashy, disrespectful behavior. But unless Eddie is really that financially dependent on Tamra, I think he's going to leave her someday 

If he divorces Tamballs, maybe he can hook up with Shannon. Oh,  I forgot, she wants lots of sex now too.  Too many horny women on this show now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

What a shit show. Not one enjoyable minute in the entire episode. Never thought I’d say this, but one more episode like this and I’m out. 

I was Out after the first commercial.  Cannot believe it, I have been a loyal follower since Day 1.  Reading these posts just affirms I made the right decision

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

At least Vicki had a long run before she became boring. For the past many years, these RHOC Ho's CAME to the starting gate as boring. This group now is the worst ever.

Seriously. I know Vicki does not have the same "star power" as a Nene or a Bethenny or an LVP, but this woman is an all-star when it comes to having generated so much real, organic storylines for so many seasons. It's a shame that her downfall on this show has been almost entirely due to her taste in men - first, ruining her reputation and alienating the cast by getting into bed with criminal con artist Brooks; and now becoming far too reserved to please boring, conservative Steve.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, StardustMemories said:

I know, how gross was that?  Some random icky guy in a bar and she's practically making out with him?  With Tamra standing by encouraging of course.  With all the other hideousness going on in this episode, I still was disappointed in Shannon for that, and am surprised that this is the first mention of it in the comments.

Shannon is a different person now and not for the better.  I don’t think she’s happy at all like she says.  Bet if David came back asking for forgiveness, she would take him back.  Just my opinion.  They were college sweethearts.  You can’t forget so easily no matter what he did.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Shannon is a different person now and not for the better.  I don’t think she’s happy at all like she says.  Bet if David came back asking for forgiveness, she would take him back.  Just my opinion.  They were college sweethearts.  You can’t forget so easily no matter what he did.

Were they? I thought they met later, got married in their 30s

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Were they? I thought they met later, got married in their 30s

I think it was said in the beginning.  Anyone know for sure?  Chenoa?  I’m gonna look it up.

Edited by Silver Bells
25 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I find Steve very controlling,  he's subtle,  but I see it, if she's honest, so does she.

I think Shannon has long moved on from David, she knows what real happy  feels like, and it isn't with him, and his buggy eyes.

That’s weird, I didn’t write what you quoted. How odd.

17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Sorry.  Shannon & David met at a restaurant in Newport Beach called “ the Quiet Woman”.  Not in college.  They got engaged in the same restaurant.

No way, the same restaurant where she threw a plate at Kelly? I’m so amused.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

I think if Tamballs and Broadma hadn't been all over each other, I'd have been more upset with Shannon's behavior with some guy in a bar.  

I was just relieved I didn't have to watch Shannon grinding all over some skanky woman she found while rolling around on some filthy restaurant floor.

😝   

I know...this is great entertainment???

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

You have got to be kidding.  Doesn’t make sense, but then getting married AGAIN doesn’t make sense either.  What’s the point?  

I'm not going to hold my breath for the wedding.  I don't think he wants to actually marry her.  He wants some camera time. 

If she gets kicked all the way to the curb from OC, I bet he won't stay with that haggard, old, lying banshee for long.  I hope I'm wrong, because I think they do deserve each other. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sarah Heart said:

Did she? I missed that, but Steve would call everything  off , is she misbehaves ( in his eyes)

That’s the rumor though I believe the only person who has “confirmed” it was Kelly.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
On 10/18/2019 at 1:48 AM, IslandGirl said:
On 10/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Which brings me to the fact that I thought Kelly's joke that she's bisexual--if you buy her something, she's sexual--hilarious, and I definitely intend to use it tongue-in-cheek in the future, and I usually find Kelly's puns appalling.

@LIBERTARIANSLUT, I too loved that joke but it wasn't Kelly's; Sonja from RHoNY originally said it a season or two ago! 🙂 

I'm 90% sure I saw the caption on tv, or perhaps here, in written form.... 'buysexual.'

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 3
On 10/19/2019 at 2:01 PM, Silver Bells said:

If he divorces Tamballs, maybe he can hook up with Shannon. Oh,  I forgot, she wants lots of sex now too.  Too many horny women on this show now.

Eddie might want to consider renting/buying a home with Shane.

And Tamra can move her grifter son Ryan in with BrownW. She's already got a gaggle of kids. She wouldn't even notice one more. Except for the obvious...Ryan is ugly. BrownW's kids aren't.

• LOL 6

Oh! I FINALLY got to hear Watch what Crappens for this episode and they are sooo funny!!! 🤣

They brought up parts I missed...so I went back...

funny how Vicki was initially seated at the FAR END of the dinner table at make out restaurant...away from cast..like they do with the “non-talent”....that is UNTIL Shannon invited her up to the head of table....She’s not accustomed to being placed at the back of the line...so she felt the need for hysteria... It was a situation that was way too over the top...but Vicki has NO PLACE to call out ANYBODY on their bad behavior...really...

Another poster pointing out that when she left dance place...nobody cared and just said “bye bye”...What a burn to her highness! 🤭

She must have known by this time...she was demoted...right? I’m still not clear when Howives actually know if they’re “In” or “Out” as a cast member...
Her coming out this week chastising the behavior and direction of the show SHE “created 15 years ago”.....omg...THAT was rich. 

Oh and Vicki says “I don’t want to do this whole Braunwyn sexy dancing thing”

...AS IF!!!! We saw you twirk....nope....

She is delusional.

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 3
On 10/20/2019 at 4:26 PM, Pegasaurus said:

Same here.  The behavior of these idiots is disgusting. These women have children! How do they explain their trashy selves? I finally felt embarrassed of myself for watching so I deleted it from my DVR.  (stopped watching the other HO shows years ago.)

Surprisingly, I don't miss it except, like you, I occasionally check out the comments on this forum because they are clever and much more entertaining than the show!

But overall, I'm still sorry that shows like this (and many others, particularly on Bravo) are part of our culture today. Lots of shame to go around, starting with BRAVO & Andy Cohen. 

I used to love Bravo in general.   Had some decent  shows and the early  days of the housewives  was fun.  We can thank Andy Cohen  for the trip to the gutter IMO.    Of course, his bank account is healthy, but his soul has been sold

• Love 4
On 10/16/2019 at 8:30 AM, Keywestclubkid said:
On 10/16/2019 at 7:54 AM, Dance4Life said:

Because, men love them! My husband gets goofy and writes me huge checks...afterwards!

It is super weird.....and, I don’t ask him for money.....but, he becomes like super-super generous.  🤣

(No, I don’t spend the money on handbags.  I have like a million passion projects I support).

claiming they give bjs for handbags isn't cute or funny its trash I'm sorry and shows what they think of not only themselves but their husbands …..its basically making  "prostitution" funny  would it be funny if they said they fuck their husband so he will give them cash? can they not earn money any other way? do they think so little of themselves that they equate sex with a job to get something out of it? (he only gives me money if/when I preform a sex act and if I'm really good at it he gives me a gifts too....see how bad that sounds?) Preforming a sex act in exchange for goods or services IS prostitution just cause they are married to the guy doesn't change that  …... If they love giving Bjs give Bjs to their hearts content but don't say they only give them to get something out of it because you basically are making yourself a hooker for that bag point blank period … and what kind of example are they setting not only for their daughters and sons but for people who watch this show instead of going out and earning that bag like a normal person just drop to your knees and "earn" that bag that way.... its basically a job i mean job is in the name...….this show is just scrapping the bottom of the trash barrel...

So I’m an episode behind and watched this last night and am currently reading these week-old comments. I’m only on p2 so I don’t know if anyone else has replied.  But I need to say that don’t we always say that whatever consenting adults do in private is totally okay?  Why is this different?  If @Dance4Life and her husband want to handle things this way, why would we care?  Just because you wouldn’t, or I wouldn’t, has no bearing on it.  I say, girl, do whatever makes you and your husband happy. 

And note I said in private.  What these gross OC witches did on this episode in a restaurant and on a train really turned my stomach.  I’m no prude, and grew up in the 70’s, I’ve seen or heard of it all, and did some ridiculous things myself in my youth.  But these women really acted pathetically.  Imagine getting a sitter and going out to a nice restaurant to enjoy a night out with your partner or friends only to have these hags giving blowjobs to dildos, stripping down, humping, playing with their boobs, blowing whistles, screeching, crying, howling, fighting...what a ruined night.  And I don’t think any of that was even an outgrowth of actual feelings or attraction.  Tamra seems to be trying hard to stay center orange, and Braunwyn is just desperate to make some kind of splash.  They don’t know how repulsive they come off. And I feel for their poor kids.  And husbands. 

• Love 5