Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: Hot Mess Express

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Hell, I had a blind date in college that was actually BLIND! Service dog and everything!

Anyhoo, I'm kinda grossed out with TamRat & BrownWind.  They are seriously gross.

No WONDER TamRat's daughter doesn't want to film the show. I can't imagine my Mom acting like they did.  Eeewwwww.......

At least you had the dog to talk to if the date went south.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Is the Spicy Margarita that they keep ordering this season a Texas Martini?

A Margarita with jalapeño + olive  juice served with a jalapeño stuffed olive??

I drank so many of those in college.  Yumz! 🍸 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1

I guess it’s for the husbands to decide, but, the traveling make out/groping session between Tamra and Brownstone kind of seems like cheating.  Tamra was on WWHL last night and said Eddie hadn’t seen it yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I’m  their age am so embarrassed for these bags and their behavior. Seriously, these are chicks that married at 18 with 2 kids by 21.   Good that they all realized they could do better and sought levels up from their childhood. This Season is boring, I’d feel bad for the people in the restaurant, but they probably signed releases permitting filming.

Edited by 12momine
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I’m from Long Island like Gina.  We do not talk like her.  In fact, she talks like a gangster.  WTF?  And that mermaid hair and facial expressions.  Nut job.

She's from North Babylon, NY. Does that inform your opinion of her?

2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Gina got in Hofstra, and in a sorority?  I’m shocked.  She isn’t the “do good” type.  I see her true self came out.  She must have been a spoiled brat as a child.  The Princess.  Now she is selfish and vile, among other things.

I've never heard of anyone getting rejected from Hofstra, lol, so it doesn't surprise me that she got in. I think sororities are great, but if Gina joined one, I think it was for access to the Shannons of Hofstra, and to disclude the Emilys, not to do any good, unless it was for herself.

The most surprising thing about this part of Gina's life is that apparently she graduated from college, but never worked. That's very odd for a middle-class person from my/Gina's generation.

1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Like Caligula at the Roman Coliseum.  

I feel like this would be the perfect time to say "bread and circuses," but bread is verboten in the OC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Dump the whole cast. Bring back Heather, Meghan, Jeanna and maybe a friend of Heather. I liked a Tammy from awhile back also, if they could get her to return. Knickerbacker? or something like that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

OK.... I just have to ❤️  every comment I’ve read so far. I always start from the latest.   These bitches are boring, season after season of screeching is boring, old cast, new cast, bleeeccchhh...  I’m done.  

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Add to that that Tamra has claimed that she isn't really drunk in these moments that she takes shots of water to make it look more "fun" not that being drunk is an excuse but acting like this on purpose and faking being drunk for ratings and rolling around taking your breast out and acting like a girl that just turned 21 and being messy is just gross does she have no self respect? .. tamra really needs to rethink her life choices 

Tambra takes advantage of any opportunity she can to show off her naked body especially her breasts......it seems to happen when she’s been drinking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

All these ladies need to watch the drinking, as it's so bad for your heart and increases your blood pressure. I was drinking wine every evening after work, and I did this for about a year. I was confused why my blood pressure was always elevated and why I felt hot all the time. I finally realized it was because of the drinking and now I drink occasionally instead of daily. I felt like I was on the path to a heart attack/ heart disease. I'm pretty healthy otherwise, so it's like, why am I worrying about diet and exercise (physical appearance) over physiology? 

I've also noticed that Tamra seems to be cognitively aging, and I'm thinking it's from all the years of drinking that speeding up her mental decline. Though she's all 35 on the outside, she's all 85 on the inside. She just seems significantly mentally slower, and sort of spaced out sometimes, where she used to be much more alert and in the action. 

Just my two cents.

Quit the drinking ladies. Your heart will thank you. And it's just not cute. If you need help to stop, get it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

All these ladies need to watch the drinking, as it's so bad for your heart and increases your blood pressure. I was drinking wine every evening after work, and I did this for about a year. I was confused why my blood pressure was always elevated and why I felt hot all the time. I finally realized it was because of the drinking and now I drink occasionally instead of daily. I felt like I was on the path to a heart attack/ heart disease. I'm pretty healthy otherwise, so it's like, why am I worrying about diet and exercise (physical appearance) over physiology? 

I've also noticed that Tamra seems to be cognitively aging, and I'm thinking it's from all the years of drinking that speeding up her mental decline. Though she's all 35 on the outside, she's all 85 on the inside. She just seems significantly mentally slower, and sort of spaced out sometimes, where she used to be much more alert and in the action. 

Just my two cents.

Quit the drinking ladies. Your heart will thank you. And it's just not cute. If you need help to stop, get it. 

I wish more people understood the cardiac damage drinking alcohol causes. Alcohol is a cardiotoxin. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

So Kelly's "boyfriend" is a successful plastic surgeon/breast augmentation doctor in Orange County California.

He meets hundreds of gorgeous (insecure) women who want bigger breasts to have a better life, attract rich men etc. So why would Kelly think she's his special "girl"? She's so fucking dumb.

Why do I look at Dr. Brian and think he's gay?  

Now way Kelly would date him without him being a Dr.  And no way he would date her without the exposure she gives him.  They both used each other.

How is it that Kelly, whom I hated so much her first season, is now a favorite of mine?  The anger management problem isn't good, but I never feel like she's faking her way through scenes like I do with Tamra, Emily. Like Shannon, I think most of what we see of Kelly is who she is.  Flawed, messy, real.  

• Love 9

Gina had some nerve calling Kelly needy and making fun of her for feeling anxious about not hearing from her dude. She’s such a loser. So mean, hypocritical, messy, totally lacking self-awareness. I’m thinking that as tacky and TJ Maxx sale rack as Gina is, she’s aware that random dudes are clocking her appeal v. Kelly’s, and crooked-faced, bloated, Muppet-skinning Gina is coming up short. It’s the only kind of currency Gina values.

Even with her husband’s problems,  Gina is unstable and erratic enough that she is jeopardizing her custody of her kids. She’s jeopardizing any shot at making stable friendships and building her standing with other parents and she really needs that; her parents live cross-country, she’s still new in town and in the school system. I would not want to host her or have her host my kid. Her level of crazy is very different than Kelly’s, because Gina is a user, and a liar. It’s not the same thing and it’s disturbing that she thinks she can keep throwing rocks without consequences following her around.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

I like a rowdy good time. I enjoy biker bars. I’ve never seen women in those bars  behave like this. It’s just damn embarrassing and not funny anymore. 

It’s all fake. It’s all for attention, obviously and especially male attention, and validation. It’s exhausting even through the screen.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I love Flaming Hot Cheetos, certain stadium rock anthems, leather skirts, Joanne the Scammer gifs, Michael K’s touching and profane obituaries for Dlisted, and seasons 3-8 of The King of Queens. No one is confusing me with Pat Buckley. But I wanted to take a goddamned Silkwood shower watching this.

@Midnight Cheese: Thank you for one of the best introductory paragraphs I ever read! This is friggin hilarious and offered so many visuals!!!

• Love 8
18 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Whatever happened to Tamra's religion? 

She still has it and you labeled it precisely 100% accurate. It's "Tamra's religion".

It's not Christian, it's not Catholic. It's just Tamra molding her behavior into a religion to fit her excuses for her bad behavior and despicable personality. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I agree 100 %.  I just hope N.Y. doesn’t follow suit.  I want to see vacations, shopping, houses, clothes, holidays, real love, dinners and Luann singing cabaret and Sonja and Ramona acting crazy.

I agree -- except for the Luann part! 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Why do I look at Dr. Brian and think he's gay?  

Now way Kelly would date him without him being a Dr.  And no way he would date her without the exposure she gives him.  They both used each other.

How is it that Kelly, whom I hated so much her first season, is now a favorite of mine?  The anger management problem isn't good, but I never feel like she's faking her way through scenes like I do with Tamra, Emily. Like Shannon, I think most of what we see of Kelly is who she is.  Flawed, messy, real.  

I've noticed Kelly has been taking a lot of glances toward the camera. She looks right into it, super briefly, but she's been really aware this season of if the camera is on her or not. My thinking is she is over dramatizing most of her scenes if she sees the camera is on her, or waits for the camera. 

• Love 1

Let us not forget, this isn't Tamra's first attempt at pseudo-lesbianism/bisexuality for a storyline...

Also, looking back, I kind of wish they had kept Fernanda around longer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Me. I'm ashamed of myself for watching this shitshow. 

Don’t feel bad, everyone watches.. even men and professionals.  It’s like Calgon.  It takes you away, haha.

Ever watch 90 day fiancé?  Another train wreck that everyone watches.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Looks like Heather DuBrow saw the trashy writing on the wall and bailed in time.

Did she bail or was she let go/couldn't agree on a price/was demoted to friend/something where her leaving wasn't exactly her first choice?

I just cannot imagine her on this trip. Her head would have rightly exploded. 

Heather would have whipped out a pair of gloves and disinfectant spray from her purse.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Gina had some nerve calling Kelly needy and making fun of her for feeling anxious about not hearing from her dude. She’s such a loser. So mean, hypocritical, messy, totally lacking self-awareness. I’m thinking that as tacky and TJ Maxx sale rack as Gina is, she’s aware that random dudes are clocking her appeal v. Kelly’s, and crooked-faced, bloated, Muppet-skinning Gina is coming up short. It’s the only kind of currency Gina values.

Even with her husband’s problems,  Gina is unstable and erratic enough that she is jeopardizing her custody of her kids. She’s jeopardizing any shot at making stable friendships and building her standing with other parents and she really needs that; her parents live cross-country, she’s still new in town and in the school system. I would not want to host her or have her host my kid. Her level of crazy is very different than Kelly’s, because Gina is a user, and a liar. It’s not the same thing and it’s disturbing that she thinks she can keep throwing rocks without consequences following her around.

Plus, she’s scary with those crazy eyes.  She may have a college degree , but in reality, she’s about 12 the way she acts and thinks.  Disturbing.  IMO, the only one who has class is Emily, and she doesn’t belong with these bitches.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I get that some people watch these shows for the cat fights but it honestly has been played out and has become so repetitive that it’s now a joke of its self. I no longer find late 40 50 & 60 year old women screeching at each other or running around showing their tits fun. This isn’t girls gone wild they aren’t 20 it’s not cute or funny or daring it’s pathetic that they would have no self worth enough at their age to know better and to be and do better.  I could turn on any 200 other reality shows and see the exact same thing. They are desperately trying to hold on to fame that they have become the joke themself to the detriment of their self and their family’s. These shows didn’t start out like this they have morphed into this nightmare and it’s shine and fun has dulled and warn off thanks to the casting of more and more trash women who bring the “drama” again turn on any other channel at anytime and see 20 other women doing the same thing. What next we get a full on sex scene with a post sex interview ala love after lock up? These woman have become trash 

Exactly.  Perhaps the pressure to deliver each season has made them lose any sense of pride or decorum.  They have kids who will be horrified.  Well at least I would have been if I saw my mom act like this.   

I finally finished this shit show last night.  Without knowing the particular rules of their marriages and if rolling around with another partner is ok, it is MY impression that what Braunwyn and Tamra were doing would be considered cheating.  It wasn't a peck, which could be enough for some people, it was laying in the booth, a lot of touching, a lot of fantasy spewing whathaveyou.  At some point I wondered if they forgot cameras were there.  As much as I loathe Vicki, I would have noped right out of there as well.  I almost wish the other ladies would have held up score signs like in the Olympics.  Tamra, I give that kiss and boob rub a 3.  Braunwyn, you really went for it, I give that a 7.  Want to make a scene, I will give you a scene!

I normally like Shannon well enough but her bitching about Emily and her running off to the bathroom and being upset gave me a bitch please moment.  Has she forgotten her past few seasons where she was all drama all day long?  Jesus lady.

Gina's accent seems to have multiple versions/geographical locations as mentioned already.  I also think it is WAY exaggerated in a Charo sort of way.  Sure she has a East Coast accent but I think she overdoes it.  I would like to never hear it or see her again.  She also needs to lose the really bad extensions/makeup/muppet clothing.  Her look says to me Real Daytime Hookers of OC.

I felt badly for Em until I snapped out of it.  Just don't really care all that much.

Re blowjobs for handbags.  I think women should be more evolved than this.  Buy your own fucking bag.  If you want to give your husband a blowjob, do it.  If you don't want to don't.  But don't make him feel like a tool whose junk you only want in your mouth if you get a trinket.  I don't know, I have always thought more of myself AND my husband than that.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Apparently, Brown Wind’s daughter manifests her OCD by controlling her weight. Having so much stress in her home is bound to make it worse. If she didn’t know about the three somes before, she does now. Brown Wind has abandonment issues, and is wound tight. It’s obvious she’s obsessed with her looks and weight. That’s bad for Rowan.

Not everyone is affected and manifests OCD in the same way. 

Imagine being a teen and being harassed by your peers because your idiot mother decided to uproot you, put you on TV, and reveal that she has threesomes and act like a drunken thot. There is no way this kid isn’t feeling it, like Tamras daughter did and is. 

I like a rowdy good time. I enjoy biker bars. I’ve never seen women in those bars  behave like this. It’s just damn embarrassing and not funny anymore. 

I run an actual venue where the main attendee's are 18-22.  I have SEEN things!  Lots of things.  I have never seen something like this in my 16 years of working events.  Whoever mentioned these are the ladies that got married at 18 and had a couple kids by 21 are exactly on point.  No one that actually lived out their youth acts like that in their 50's.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

I've noticed Kelly has been taking a lot of glances toward the camera. She looks right into it, super briefly, but she's been really aware this season of if the camera is on her or not. My thinking is she is over dramatizing most of her scenes if she sees the camera is on her, or waits for the camera. 

You're probably right.  They all play up to the cameras because they basically need to be interesting to keep their jobs.  However, Emily is by far the worst actress on a reality show ever.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Exactly.  Perhaps the pressure to deliver each season has made them lose any sense of pride or decorum.  They have kids who will be horrified.  Well at least I would have been if I saw my mom act like this.   

I finally finished this shit show last night.  Without knowing the particular rules of their marriages and if rolling around with another partner is ok, it is MY impression that what Braunwyn and Tamra were doing would be considered cheating.  It wasn't a peck, which could be enough for some people, it was laying in the booth, a lot of touching, a lot of fantasy spewing whathaveyou.  At some point I wondered if they forgot cameras were there.  As much as I loathe Vicki, I would have noped right out of there as well.  I almost wish the other ladies would have held up score signs like in the Olympics.  Tamra, I give that kiss and boob rub a 3.  Braunwyn, you really went for it, I give that a 7.  Want to make a scene, I will give you a scene!

I normally like Shannon well enough but her bitching about Emily and her running off to the bathroom and being upset gave me a bitch please moment.  Has she forgotten her past few seasons where she was all drama all day long?  Jesus lady.

Gina's accent seems to have multiple versions/geographical locations as mentioned already.  I also think it is WAY exaggerated in a Charo sort of way.  Sure she has a East Coast accent but I think she overdoes it.  I would like to never hear it or see her again.  She also needs to lose the really bad extensions/makeup/muppet clothing.  Her look says to me Real Daytime Hookers of OC.

I felt badly for Em until I snapped out of it.  Just don't really care all that much.

Re blowjobs for handbags.  I think women should be more evolved than this.  Buy your own fucking bag.  If you want to give your husband a blowjob, do it.  If you don't want to don't.  But don't make him feel like a tool whose junk you only want in your mouth if you get a trinket.  I don't know, I have always thought more of myself AND my husband than that.

I totally agree.  I'm assuming this was really a joke and she's trying to do the Lisa VanderPump joke of only giving BJs every now and then.

But it makes me shudder to hear a woman talk about having sex and then getting money from their husbands to buy things.  I mean, if I were a stay at home mom, I wouldn't blow tons of money on a handbag.  But I wouldn't blow tons of money on a handbag making my own money.  

And yes, if performing meant my BF would buy me something expensive, I would not be enjoying sex.  That's pay for play.

3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Imagine being a teen and being harassed by your peers because your idiot mother decided to uproot you, put you on TV, and reveal that she has threesomes and act like a drunken thot. There is no way this kid isn’t feeling it, like Tamras daughter did and is. 

I always feel badly for the kids of reality famewhores.  I'm sure that they tell their kids they are just playing up a persona.  But the kids always lose.  Tamra gave up a relationship with her daughter because being a reality star was more important to her.  I get that having that cushy income from the show is incredible.  But I'd rather die poor and have a relationship with my kid than continuously embarrass them with my antics, which now includes humping her castmate.

• Love 11

It physically pains me to look at Gina—I get a crick in my neck watching her slump and strain all the time. 

I’d call her the Hunchback of Notre Drama if it didn’t take forever to type that out.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

it is MY impression that what Braunwyn and Tamra were doing would be considered cheating.  It wasn't a peck, which could be enough for some people, it was laying in the booth, a lot of touching, a lot of fantasy spewing whathaveyou. 

This is exactly the impression I got as well.  At one point, Tamra had such a lascivious look on her face, that I thought that Eddie was in that situation you see on the erectile dysfunction commercials "ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for sex," and, with Eddie's afib, even if they're not making a big deal out of it, maybe Eddie's heart isn't healthy enough for sex, and Tamra is experimenting with lesbianism because she's sexually hungry.

All of this went through my mind in one second, even though it takes a long time to write, but my main point is that Tamra looked serious about it.  She wasn't just a gal making out in a bar with another gal.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is exactly the impression I got as well.  At one point, Tamra had such a lascivious look on her face, that I thought that Eddie was in that situation you see on the erectile dysfunction commercials "ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for sex," and, with Eddie's afib, even if they're not making a big deal out of it, maybe Eddie's heart isn't healthy enough for sex, and Tamra is experimenting with lesbianism because she's sexually hungry.

All of this went through my mind in one second, even though it takes a long time to write, but my main point is that Tamra looked serious about it.  She wasn't just a gal making out in a bar with another gal.

Exactly!  It had a different vibe and I felt moans and groans were not too far off.  I hope this is how Eddie and Tamra roll or it could have been a bit cold in the Judge household Tuesday night.

• LOL 2

I hate Gina more than Tamra and Vicky combined. She´s just a nothing horrible piece of filth. That looks like the abominable snowman.

I hate her voice, her ugly muppet face, her evil, obnoxious personality etc etc. There is nothing good about her, except her friendship with Emily, that she took a dump on.

And she has only herself to blame for going on a date with Shane´s cousin. Anyone with any sense would know that going on a date with anyone Shane related would be a bad idea.

I wish Emily hadn´t cared so much about this to end up ruining the dinner. She should have just shrugged and said "you´re nothing Gina, I don´t care about what you have to say" (in my dreams, Emily is much too nice and trusting to do that).

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I've been to many a biker bar during events like Bike Week in Daytona Beach, and these women would be tossed onto the sidewalk by the bouncers, no question.  The occasional boob flash is to be expected, but the incessant screeching and pushing and stumbling all over one another would earn them a one-way ticket out the door.

• Love 10

IIRC...They started filming in February?...that’s when the word was out that Vicki could be demoted...

Vicki claimed she was “in negotiations”... but Kelly called her out saying “nope.filming has started and Vicki would have already signed her contract by that time.

this train birthday for Shannon would be end of March..,yes?

I’m clueless about this subject...

but looking back...the cast couldn’t have ignored Vicki more than they did in this episode...consistently.

Her normal antics were greatly ignored by the cast...and camera crew shot just enough to show those antics along with nobody giving 3 Fs about anything she screamed or acted out.

Vicki was soooo trying to split up Tam Bra...demanding everyone back to their seats...physically trying to separate the two...and being Boss (Hogg 😆) dictating orders...

Not to mention screeching “were losing control of the birthdaaah” before being cut off...(more like I’M losing control of EVERYTHING on MY SHOW!)...Pathetic really...

Nobody ever took notice...and that HAD to be out of her ordinary 

Vicki even took a seat when Kelly said “Sit down!! Who cares!”

Im just wondering if Vicki was privy to the possibility she’s being shut out at this point.
Then the dance floor shove (physically) by Tamra...

the writing was on the wall...no? So this little piggy went whooo hooo all the way home...

(Vicki..a fake fall...and your off putting puffy face expressions...they’re not going to save you)...

So this little piggy 
I’m embarrassed for them all...

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

It physically pains me to look at Gina—I get a crick in my neck watching her slump and strain all the time. 

I’d call her the Hunchback of Notre Drama if it didn’t take forever to type that out.

2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

HOND?

2 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Hunchback  of Notre Dame/ drama? 🙂

Hunchback of Notre DRUNK

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Y'know, for the all the crap Gina gets, I do have to give her credit for accomplishing something in this episode.

She obviously ran into the Cookie Monster, killed it, skinned it, and turned it into her jacket.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

but looking back...the cast couldn’t have ignored Vicki more than they did in this episode...consistently.

I loved how when she was telling everyone she was leaving, they were mostly "ok, bye", instead of falling on their knees begging her to stay.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I don't need to be told about OCD, while it's only a mild case, I know all about it. I've seen this family on instagram, and she's not even close to an idiot mother, although close is what I call this family! If it's no longer funny to you, there's an off switch. I did that with NJ, after tables and drinks were thrown, it's mindless entertainment, I thought,  was discussed in these forums..RHOC doesn't change my life one iota.

Exactly, she's the second biggest famewhore on the show imho,

Not me, I watch, I turn it off, grab a book and make hot chocolate..lol

I’m not going anywhere. Really, people tend to put an idealized version of their life on Instagram. Not exactly what I’d consider real life. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Y'know, for the all the crap Gina gets, I do have to give her credit for accomplishing something in this episode.

She obviously ran into the Cookie Monster, killed it, skinned it, and turned it into her jacket.

I've already forgotten who it was that made the comment about getting handbag for a blowjob.

It was at that point the one time I felt bad for Gina.

Looking at her empty house - forget about a Birkin, the girl doesn't have enough skills to get a lampshade, not even a plastic storage bin for clothes

Oy

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I just choked on my cough drop laughing 😂 

I’ve heard the Cookie Monster reference...but your detail sent me over the edge..Bwahaha 🤣

• Love 5
On 10/16/2019 at 10:12 AM, Jel said:

So much cringe in one episode!  

That whole makeout thing was so cringey that it overshadowed Shannon's very awkward and cringey kiss with the bar creep, which, for me, was plenty cringey.

OH LORDY, what in the fresh hell was that?!?!  Is she such a prude that she doesn't even know how to kiss a man?  It was so very embarrassing! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I have to say I’ve been liking Icki’s Captn Stubing jackets. The one she wore to the ho-down was well cut. The whole ensemble was flattering, and made her look far more current and hip that that low cut top, short skirt and sausage jeans  from forever 21 look she usually favors. 

Butt Wind is just lying on her back and peeing herself like a submissive dog to gain Tamras favor. She’s a soft lapdog trying to take on a Patterdale Terrier. Won’t turn out the way she wants it to.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
On 10/16/2019 at 8:42 PM, chenoa333 said:

So Kelly's "boyfriend" is a successful plastic surgeon/breast augmentation doctor in Orange County California.

He meets hundreds of gorgeous (insecure) women who want bigger breasts to have a better life, attract rich men etc. So why would Kelly think she's his special "girl"? She's so fucking dumb.

She broke up with him...she’s with Rick Levanthal of Fox News now and is one fugly dude.

• Useful 2
56 minutes ago, kicksave said:

She broke up with him...she’s with Rick Levanthal of Fox News now and is one fugly dude.

I saw that and wondered how in the world she ended up with somebody in the News business.  How in the world did they meet?  It seems like an unlikely encounter.  I wouldn't picture them traveling in the same circle.  

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I saw that and wondered how in the world she ended up with somebody in the News business.  How in the world did they meet?  It seems like an unlikely encounter.  I wouldn't picture them traveling in the same circle.  

Hard to believe, but Ramona Singer from Real Housewives of New York introduced them in New York during the summer

• Love 1