Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: Hot Mess Express

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Me. I'm ashamed of myself for watching this shitshow. 

I couldn’t agree more, I’m actually thinking it’s even worse than the 90 Day  Fiance crap shows!

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
On 10/15/2019 at 10:12 PM, njbchlover said:

Does anyone else feel like they now need to take a shower after watching this "hot mess"??  Braunwyn had better be a "one and done"....this franchise has really sunk into sewer.  

I was getting all kinds of second hand embarassment and just disgust watching this tonight.  

I have watched this group since Season 1, episode 1........I stopped watching fairly early in this episode, it was so disgusting.   And I will not be watching any more (unless there is a new cast), and also will not watch the reunion.    The show has gone below  the sewer.  I cannot imagine anyone of them being proud of themselves after the way they have been acting this season.  No one could pay me enough money to be on the show and have my family/kids see it.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, kicksave said:

She broke up with him...she’s with Rick Levanthal of Fox News now and is one fugly dude.

Actually Dr. Plastic broke up with her. Through social media and while she was on vacation. She said she was blindsighted. Didn't take her long to find this new one, though. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Which brings me to the fact that I thought Kelly's joke that she's bisexual--if you buy her something, she's sexual--hilarious, and I definitely intend to use it tongue-in-cheek in the future, and I usually find Kelly's puns appalling.

@LIBERTARIANSLUT, I too loved that joke but it wasn't Kelly's; Sonja from RHoNY originally said it a season or two ago! 🙂 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is exactly the impression I got as well.  At one point, Tamra had such a lascivious look on her face, that I thought that Eddie was in that situation you see on the erectile dysfunction commercials "ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for sex," and, with Eddie's afib, even if they're not making a big deal out of it, maybe Eddie's heart isn't healthy enough for sex, and Tamra is experimenting with lesbianism because she's sexually hungry.

All of this went through my mind in one second, even though it takes a long time to write, but my main point is that Tamra looked serious about it.  She wasn't just a gal making out in a bar with another gal.

The medications might make him suffer erectile dysfunction..

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Don’t feel bad, everyone watches.. even men and professionals.  It’s like Calgon.  It takes you away, haha.

Ever watch 90 day fiancé?  Another train wreck that everyone watches.

I confess I also watch Teen Mom OG, lol. Can't quit those crazy girls, either. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/16/2019 at 10:17 AM, LibertarianSlut said:

I agree, but it still wasn't lawerly of Emily.  I generally think lawyers are assholes, don't get me wrong.  And they get into their fair share of fuckery, but they handle it differently.  Just by way of example, Phaedra Parks on RHOA was an attorney, and she--for the most part--was very cool, calm and collected in her dealings with people.  She was an asshole, but she was calculated (except for the time she held up her purse to hit Kenya, but nobody's perfect).

Emily just seems governed by her emotions.  She has got to know she's on a show and that people are going to play games.  She has to--well, clearly, she doesn't have to, because she's not--but I think it would be a much better show if Emily was constantly appraising  her situation and thinking, like, "Ok, Gina is avoiding me for Sh-Anne-Anne (I hate the way Emily pronounces "Shannon") so I am just going to ignore her.  I'm going to put on my big girl pants, I'm going to stay relatively sober, I'll talk to Kelly, and I'll use this time to think about how to outflank Gina."  

A great way to get to people and to get them to absolutely lose their shit is to ignore them.  If someone ignores me in a way that I think is either intentional or negligent, I will ignore them so much harder, and I rather enjoy it, because it's so easy.  The way I look at it if I'm Emily is, "ok, Gina has ignored me for three full days when she earlier complained that I was a bad friend because I wasn't doing my daily check-in.  I am now officially ignoring Gina.  If she tries to approach me today, she will either get radio silence or, even better, I'll just be cordial and marvel about the weather.  But the bitch is not getting a conversation from me until she grovels or until it's otherwise strategically beneficial to me."  That's how you play this game.  If you want a friend, get a dog.  

(This is my advice for people on the show.  When it comes to real life, maybe you're a bit more yielding with friends.  Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm like this in real life, but I don't have a whole boatload of people whom I can call friends, so take my advice with a grain of salt!)

This is some great advice! 👍

..in a nutshell...I’m mos def going to start “ignoring harder” when necessary. (wringing my hands in anticipation) Mwahahaha! 

• LOL 4
20 hours ago, halkatla said:

I hate Gina more than Tamra and Vicky combined. She´s just a nothing horrible piece of filth. That looks like the abominable snowman.

I hate her voice, her ugly muppet face, her evil, obnoxious personality etc etc. There is nothing good about her, except her friendship with Emily, that she took a dump on.

And she has only herself to blame for going on a date with Shane´s cousin. Anyone with any sense would know that going on a date with anyone Shane related would be a bad idea.

I wish Emily hadn´t cared so much about this to end up ruining the dinner. She should have just shrugged and said "you´re nothing Gina, I don´t care about what you have to say" (in my dreams, Emily is much too nice and trusting to do that).

I can't imagine seeing Shane and thinking I'd want to date anyone that shares the same DNA!

On Emily, I don't think she cares that much.  She wants the drama.  She wants this show so bad and wants to have the longevity of Tamra.  She's just a terrible actress.

• Love 1

I don’t think Emily is that worse an actress than any of the other women on here. If anything, she comes of as more honest and sincere than some of the others, like Tamra and Gina.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 1
  • Love 15

I don’t watch this mess any more but still come here for updates and validation for choosing to abstain.  I love the humor here.

i cannot watch these women act like sexual pigs in public. I’ll say it again, if this were Real Men of OC, they would be charged for verbal or physical assault for their behavior towards the opposite sex.  These women are mothers!  How can they do this?

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Higgins said:

The medications might make him suffer erectile dysfunction..

IIRC Eddie and Tamra had a quick moment of banter about how Eddie couldn't get an erection (after he was diagnosed with afib)

It was a season or 2 ago. It was filmed in the backyard of Tamra's house. It was just Eddie and Tamra (and the film/production crew!) Poor Eddie....having his inability to get an erection broadcast on TV. 

Oh well, that's what he signed up for when he decided to become Mr. Tamra Waddle-Barney.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I don’t think Emily is that worse an actress than any of the other women on here. If anything, she comes of as more honest and sincere than some of the others, like Tamra and Gina.

Not to me.  She's so over the top overdramatic with that tiff with Gina.  She does a lot of crying w/o tears.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

IIRC Eddie and Tamra had a quick moment of banter about how Eddie couldn't get an erection (after he was diagnosed with afib)

It was a season or 2 ago. It was filmed in the backyard of Tamra's house. It was just Eddie and Tamra (and the film/production crew!) Poor Eddie....having his inability to get an erection broadcast on TV. 

Oh well, that's what he signed up for when he decided to become Mr. Tamra Waddle-Barney.

There's that little vow nestled in the wedding that says, "In sickness and in health."  No amount of husband libido troubles is an excuse for what Tamra and Broadma chose to do to each other in public.  Disgusting.  Demented.  Vile. 

One can only hope they didn't actually carry that behavior any further, but if they will do that sort of thing in front of the cameras, wth are they choosing to do in private?  GAH!  They make my skin crawl. 

Their poor kids.  :( 

• Love 15

She's so over the top overdramatic with that tiff

Which...makes her like all the other HWs on this show.

She does a lot of crying w/o tears.

Also like all of the other HWs on this show lol

• Love 10
19 hours ago, kicksave said:

She broke up with him...she’s with Rick Levanthal of Fox News now and is one fugly dude.

After Googling images of Rick, I'm guessing Kelly has Rick's huge nose doing tricks it's never done before (beyond smelling!)

And she did mention on WWHL that Rick has a big dick. Kelly is a skank. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Vicki just has sour grapes because she’s not the center of attention not for any real moral outrage. 

That said, these woman have crossed into vile territory. 

Plus, Steve probably gave her instructions to shut up, or else he’d take the ring back.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

After any heart surgery, there’s pills to take forever.  If she was a decent wife, she’d know that it would be hard or impossible to be the same in the sex dept.  she’s a trash POS.  She’s lucky he’s alive and I hope he divorces her.  SLUT.  Go kiss Brownstone.  If this shit makes Andy happy, shame on him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

This is some great advice! 👍

..in a nutshell...I’m mos def going to start “ignoring harder” when necessary. (wringing my hands in anticipation) Mwahahaha! 

You both are so right.  Don’t get mad .. get even by ignoring.  Good advice.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Actually Dr. Plastic broke up with her. Through social media and while she was on vacation. She said she was blindsighted. Didn't take her long to find this new one, though. 

Ha.  Do you blame him?  I wouldn’t want him touching me after touching her who knows where. He’s probably losing business acting like a pervert.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

ITA...she’s a worse ACTRESS than the rest of this bunch of old handbags!... she can’t act...and is REAL...and is sincerely too sensitive...bless her heart...but she’s also smart...from her credentials...WAY more intelligent than that piece of shit husband Shame.

so why why why would she subject herself to this type of stress and drama...it’s a detriment to her disease...between the show expecting a “performance...and asswipe expecting DINNER,..she’s doomed...

fuck you Shane...get a job...help out...lose your attitude...your “sarcasm/snark” excuse is bullshit....you whiny little suckwad!

gawd he irks me.

and FUCK You Gina...you Muppet murderer! 
I’ll say it again...Gina..you see .”there are character flaws”?...look in the mirror you Madonna wannabe. 

Im not a fan of Emily...don’t believe she’s a fit for the show. I didn’t like her before..but this episode made me like her boring needy persona enough to wish her to save herself...and get far AWAY from this fukced up group of fame whores...

Emily..get outta there!! ASAP!!!

If she doesn’t?...well I’m back to snarking on her 🥴

IMHO of course..

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

ITA...she’s a worse ACTRESS than the rest of this bunch of old handbags!... she can’t act...and is sincerely too sensitive...bless her heart...but she’s also smart...from her credentials...WAY more intelligent than that piece of shit husband Shame.

so why why why would she subject herself to this type of stress and drama...it’s a detriment to her disease...between the show expecting a “performance...and asswipe expecting DINNER,..she’s doomed...

fuck you Shane...get a job...help out...lose your attitude...your “sarcasm/snark” excuse is bullshit....you whiny little suckwad!

gawd he irks me.

I’ll say it again...Gina..you see .”there are character flaws”?...look in the mirror you Madonna wannabe. 

Im not a fan of Emily...don’t believe she’s a fit for the show. I didn’t like her before..but this episode made me like her boring needy persona enough to wish her to save herself...and get far AWAY from this fukced up group of fame whores...

IMHO of course..

Emily does not belong with these low life’

10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think 5SWT causes Eddie's issue

What’s 5SWT ?

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

ITA...she’s a worse ACTRESS than the rest of this bunch of old handbags!... she can’t act...and is REAL...and is sincerely too sensitive...bless her heart...but she’s also smart...from her credentials...WAY more intelligent than that piece of shit husband Shame.

gawd he irks me.

Emily..get outta there!! ASAP!!!

If she doesn’t?...well I’m back to snarking on her 🥴

IMHO of course..

Now, tell us how you really feel, LMAO.  You know you really love Shane.  Hahahahaha.

• LOL 2
32 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Now, tell us how you really feel, LMAO.  You know you really love Shane.  Hahahahaha.

I’ll probably get censored...but that little shit...what I REALLY FEEL?... omg...that twit muthereffer...

I was GOING to say he needs a surprise “Pegging” from somebody in this group of wannabe swingers...(or buddies of)...to show him what it’s like to get screwed over...but again...won’t go there...I’ll just get censored...

besides...he’d enjoy it..which is ALL GOOD! 👐 be yourself Shane...pegging can be fun!..butt just GO...and let Emily be!...

just come out Shane you tool! Be honest...don’t go grabbing a new strict religion to make you straight!

If you choose to torture her..Sit on a fork and twirl instead...no fun..

sorry...I’m bad..but he pisses me off to no end..

this last episode was so gross...has it brought out the “raunchy me”?...hmmm...oh ...maybe? Sorry all...

Im off to pray for forgiveness...

🤭

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

What’s 5SWT ?

Anybody here know what that means? I sure AF don't! 

I'm going to Google it. Ok..according to Google 5SWT is Crystal structure of P13Kalfa in complex with fragments 17 and 27.

Now we must wait for Kung Fu Bunny to tell us what it REALLY means! Lol!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/16/2019 at 12:06 AM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I don't think he really likes Gina and only tolerates her because of Emily

I mean, who does like Gina? Why would anyone like Gina? Does she have a single positive trait? If she does, it's a mystery to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
17 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm going to Google it. Ok..according to Google 5SWT is Crystal structure of P13Kalfa in complex with fragments 17 and 27.

South by Southwest twats? 
just kidding...my Friday 5 o’clock came early...hence the Shameful Shame outrage...

oil well...🥴
the crystal info is intriguing though...who knew? 😂

this indica is hard core.. I’m out..🤣😂😆😘

omg...sorry don’t have my glasses. That’s a 5... not an “S”

I give...hope we find out... it’s my burning question of the day..

I like to have one daily...

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 5

Shannon trying to be sexy cracks me up. She doesn’t have one sexy bone in her body. Despite all of her cosmetic improvements she walks like an old lady, talks like an old lady and has zero game with men. She looked ridiculous trying to kiss that guy. Poor thing. She always looks so broad shouldered with her skinny legs. She’ll develop a dowager’s hump before too long. 

She tries so hard but she comes across inauthentic trying to fit in. I used to like her but she’s as annoying as the rest of them. Heather is probably thanking her lucky stars she’s not on this shit show. Her kids are probably thanking her too. Has Heather been doing any acting at all or just decorating her home and shlepping Consulte on ShopHQ?

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
44 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

I’ll probably get censored...but that little shit...what I REALLY FEEL?... omg...that twit muthereffer...

I was GOING to say he needs a surprise “Pegging” from somebody in this group of wannabe swingers...(or buddies of)...to show him what it’s like to get screwed over...but again...won’t go there...I’ll just get censored...

besides...he’d enjoy it..which is ALL GOOD! 👐 be yourself Shane...pegging can be fun!..butt just GO...and let Emily be!...

just come out Shane you tool! Be honest...don’t go grabbing a new strict religion to make you straight!

If you choose to torture her..Sit on a fork and twirl instead...no fun..

sorry...I’m bad..but he pisses me off to no end..

this last episode was so gross...has it brought out the “raunchy me”?...hmmm...oh ...maybe? Sorry all...

Im off to pray for forgiveness...

🤭

You missed your calling.  How about “ stand- up comedy for the ho’s of OC”!  You could be on stage with the Countless in N.Y.C.  Maybe you could sing ( cough, cough) with her at the Cabaret, LOL.  Just think, a new career thanks to the skanks of OC.  Andy would love that.

• Love 3

I watched the "after the Show" clips today (or whatever it is called--the commentary about the show).  Looks like lines have definitely been drawn.  Emily and Gina don't appear to be besties anymore.  She had her interviews with Kelly.  Brownwind further discussed her threesomes and how she is more attracted to women, etc.  Anyway, I thought it was interesting.

Gina and Tamra did their interviews together so I guess they are besties.  Whatever, I don't care for either of them.

WRT Emily, if she does, in fact, have RA and is taking steroids, I can see her losing it.  I'm no medical provider but I think steroids can make you much more emotional (had somebody who worked for me who would lose it when on steroids).  This is the theory I'm using when thinking about her.  I'm cutting her some slack.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

You missed your calling.  How about “ stand- up comedy for the ho’s of OC”!  You could be on stage with the Countless in N.Y.C.  Maybe you could sing ( cough, cough) with her at the Cabaret, LOL.  Just think, a new career thanks to the skanks of OC.  Andy would love that.

Omg...kill me now!... 

Caberlesque by Luann...shit howdy-piss later! Hah bad enough...but..better than the “Tres Amigas Tour” these housebags have been talking about selling...

REALLY??? WTF...

are they thinking to actually put that out there? 

“Oh...we’ll sing and do some sketches...and show the funny high jinks the Tres Amigas experience!”.

STFU...all three of you... or four of you if Gina’s brown nose gets any further up your arses! Quattro  Amigas? Fame mongers grasping for any shred of relevance you can get...you’re old!! (I can say that I’m 60 😬)

waayy...too old to sell the bullshit you’re all trying to put out there...nobody wants to see your drunk asses at Andries, on a train, doing a train...ANY of your sad pathetic lives...even WITH your new “youngblood” hoodrat Gina...it wouldn’t sell!

I just read the article today about this and I’m as repulsed as I was watching this last episode...

• LOL 3
43 minutes ago, albarino said:

I watched the "after the Show" clips today (or whatever it is called--the commentary about the show).  Looks like lines have definitely been drawn.  Emily and Gina don't appear to be besties anymore.  She had her interviews with Kelly.  Brownwind further discussed her threesomes and how she is more attracted to women, etc.  Anyway, I thought it was interesting.

Gina and Tamra did their interviews together so I guess they are besties.  Whatever, I don't care for either of them.

WRT Emily, if she does, in fact, have RA and is taking steroids, I can see her losing it.  I'm no medical provider but I think steroids can make you much more emotional (had somebody who worked for me who would lose it when on steroids).  This is the theory I'm using when thinking about her.  I'm cutting her some slack.

Wow .. no wonder I’ve felt like crap and very blue these last few weeks.  Crying jags too.  I’ve had about six epidural steroid shots near my spine for herniated discs in my spine.  Learn something everyday on this board.  Thanks Albariño !

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Wow .. no wonder I’ve felt like crap and very blue these last few weeks.  Crying jags too.

I hope you feel better physically and emotionally.  Just roll with it; it will be better soon!

• Love 6
On 10/16/2019 at 10:12 AM, Jel said:

That whole makeout thing was so cringey that it overshadowed Shannon's very awkward and cringey kiss with the bar creep, which, for me, was plenty cringey.

I know, how gross was that?  Some random icky guy in a bar and she's practically making out with him?  With Tamra standing by encouraging of course.  With all the other hideousness going on in this episode, I still was disappointed in Shannon for that, and am surprised that this is the first mention of it in the comments.

• Love 4
On 10/15/2019 at 9:52 PM, Pickles said:

This franchise seems to be at a new low. 

I agree. I have watched this show since the first season. This episode was shocking to watch .

It's embarrassing to watch Tamra making out with Bronwyn & Shannon desperate to kiss some random guy for her birthday. It's becoming an x rated show.

I felt bad for Meghan. Her youngest son is ill & her husband had an affair with a team groupie.

• Love 5
On 10/17/2019 at 11:01 PM, Mar said:

Hard to believe, but Ramona Singer from Real Housewives of New York introduced them in New York during the summer

Ugh...Ramona...talk about a whore...is there any man over the age of 50 that she hasn't banged in the tri-state area?

19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It's probably the only way to break up with her...she's such a clingy, needy psycho!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

There's that little vow nestled in the wedding that says, "In sickness and in health."  No amount of husband libido troubles is an excuse for what Tamra and Broadma chose to do to each other in public.  Disgusting.  Demented.  Vile. 

One can only hope they didn't actually carry that behavior any further, but if they will do that sort of thing in front of the cameras, wth are they choosing to do in private?  GAH!  They make my skin crawl. 

Their poor kids.  😞

If Tamra was my mum I would never speak to her again!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, StardustMemories said:

I know, how gross was that?  Some random icky guy in a bar and she's practically making out with him?  With Tamra standing by encouraging of course.  With all the other hideousness going on in this episode, I still was disappointed in Shannon for that, and am surprised that this is the first mention of it in the comments.

I think if Tamballs and Broadma hadn't been all over each other, I'd have been more upset with Shannon's behavior with some guy in a bar.  

I was just relieved I didn't have to watch Shannon grinding all over some skanky woman she found while rolling around on some filthy restaurant floor.

😝   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Wow .. no wonder I’ve felt like crap and very blue these last few weeks.  Crying jags too.  I’ve had about six epidural steroid shots near my spine for herniated discs in my spine.  Learn something everyday on this board.  Thanks Albariño !

You may be eating more, too.  Steroids are awful, but they do help once the side effects wear off.   Hang in there and if you get too emotional, let your doctor know.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Psycho Suzy said:

I mean, who does like Gina? Why would anyone like Gina? Does she have a single positive trait? If she does, it's a mystery to me.

Oh nuts. You are right.  Nobody likes Gina.  Now for sure she’ll get an Orange.  She’s the bad one troublemaker screwball.  Bravo loves that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

You may be eating more, too.  Steroids are awful, but they do help once the side effects wear off.   Hang in there and if you get too emotional, let your doctor know.  

Thanks.  I never associated the two.

• Love 1
On 10/17/2019 at 12:16 PM, Sarah Heart said:

Apparently, Brown Wind’s daughter manifests her OCD by controlling her weight. Having so much stress in her home is bound to make it worse. If she didn’t know about the three somes before, she does now. Brown Wind has abandonment issues, and is wound tight. It’s obvious she’s obsessed with her

If you have kids, no matter how careful you are in the bedroom, at one time or another, they will hear or see something eventually.  I could just imagine Brownstone walking around half naked or swinging from the chandelier.  Poor kids.  When I was very young, I remember hearing sounds from my parents room. I thought my mother was having a stomach ache or cramps or something.  Yikes.

• LOL 4
On 10/16/2019 at 11:06 AM, bichonblitz said:

$$$$$!  I'm also sure it's Tam's overinflated BRAVO salary that keeps CUT fitness open and has provided Eddie with that new $2 million house they recently moved in to. He's livin' large right now. 

Personally, I would rather live in a single wide trailer than  a multi-million-dollar house with Tamra. In fact, I would prefer living in a van under the bridge by the river than live with Tamra.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What’s 5SWT ?

17 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Sorry peoples!

I think the discussion was about Eddie and Erectile Dysfunction - possibly being caused by his surgeries and medications for his heart.

I said his sexual disinterest was 5SWT (5 Seconds With Tamra)

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I said his sexual disinterest was 5SWT (5 Seconds With Tamra)

I don't know how much Eddie can tolerate with Tamra and her big mouth and trashy, disrespectful behavior. But unless Eddie is really that financially dependent on Tamra, I think he's going to leave her someday 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Plus, Steve probably gave her instructions to shut up, or else he’d take the ring back.

Vicki is 100% "behaving herself" to try and keep Steve happy. If they ever make to the alter, that marriage is destined to fail. She's not being herself. 

• Love 13