Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought they sold Carlin's car. 

35 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I believe it was mentioned, but I haven't heard anything concrete yet.

Oh, I thought it was said, they're selling her car.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 1

C&E said on a video they had been thinking about selling the car. Then one of the crew laying the concrete mentioned he was looking for a car. The plan was to offer him first. So far no post with Carlin in tears waving goodbye to her car, with a montage to the tune of Through the Years.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 17

Carlin had a doctor’s appointment today. She posted a picture in her story but I wasn’t fast enough to screenshot. No caption, just her posing like she’s at a photo shoot. Of course people will leave comments and Carlin can make another story thanking everyone for their concern. Evan needs to get a job, and Carlin needs to grow up.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, SMama said:

Carlin had a doctor’s appointment today. She posted a picture in her story but I wasn’t fast enough to screenshot. No caption, just her posing like she’s at a photo shoot. Of course people will leave comments and Carlin can make another story thanking everyone for their concern. Evan needs to get a job, and Carlin needs to grow up.

Here you go:

38AA6437-4BB8-4AE4-845B-17BAF3A8CB80.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
54 minutes ago, SMama said:

Thank you, that’s how I seat while waiting for my doctor. You all do the same, right? 🙄

Nope.  I’m a big girl and I go by myself.

Edited by clueless101
Spelling
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2

87E1E12F-32D5-4A23-B83F-27C1A2FB328E.thumb.jpeg.bafc718081737b43d0beb3b4d5b1058e.jpeg

OMG, his feet are so darn squeezable. Baby feet are the best. 

30E8E7BC-2928-491B-88DA-ABF81442E29E.jpeg

Pizza, the dinner of champions. He is absolutely adorable and seems to have an easy going nature.

DE2581C2-ECDA-4F83-A296-CCEA4095B6D5.jpeg

Edited by SMama
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I wonder if he's walking yet. Sometimes the roly-poly babies have a harder time. Of course so do babies who spend the majority of their time in a carseat, or in a parent's lap at church or the MD's office.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AstridM said:

Does she really use the word “kicks?”

And who are the idiots asking for her for links to her "style" choices?  Can't anyone find a shit brown, over sized t-shirt and bicycle shorts at Old Navy or Target?  That is so ugly.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
56 minutes ago, So unbelievable said:

And who are the idiots asking for her for links to her "style" choices?  Can't anyone find a shit brown, over sized t-shirt and bicycle shorts at Old Navy or Target?  That is so ugly.

Not sure what the material is, but that short set is $108 at her link. A little less with her code. Too pricey for me for what looks like cheap bike shirts and a long tee. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 3

$108 for that? It’s awful looking. 
I don’t get it.  There have been several trends over the years that I passed on because I just did not like them or they would not have suited me. Carlin (and Josie) seem to latch onto everything new no matter how bad or unflattering it is.
Guessing it stems from having to wear ugly clothes as preteens and young teens.

• Like 8

Sorry, but my son was not given pizza to eat when he was Zade's age. He especially didn't "fend for himself" and make a mess while trying to get something in his mouth. He was give proper toddler-like food.

• Like 8

Do the Stew Crew videos ever show Zade crawling or walking? Or do they prefer to hold him or have him contained in a high chair because following him around doesn't make for a Carlin/Evan focused video? 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Do the Stew Crew videos ever show Zade crawling or walking? Or do they prefer to hold him or have him contained in a high chair because following him around doesn't make for a Carlin/Evan focused video? 

He has crawled a few times, and recently enjoys pushing a chair while standing. I think there was a shirt reel of Zade taking a couple of wobbly steps to get something Carlin was holding. 

Carlin seemed hell bent on having Zade walk by his first birthday. Since that hasn’t happened they are probably limiting video of the baby’s less successful attempts. Childhood goes by so fast, I’ve never understood the hurry in getting kids to reach milestones on a rigid timeline. But, this is not about Zade, it’s always about Carlin and Evan. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
On 3/28/2023 at 6:52 PM, ginger90 said:

An influencer influencing:

42B6F111-8811-4840-B842-97D24945F821.jpeg

Google tells me that Carlin will be 25 in a few weeks. She acts ten years younger. Carlin, you look like an idiot with your tongue hanging out. And your outfit is ugly, too. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’ve been wondering if they have a babysitter. They spend a lot of time filming and chatting with no children present. Hummm. 

Aunt mom, maybe? We know Kelly couldn't be bothered. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Zade’s birthday party was last weekend. I’m sure C&E are withholding more pictures for their Stew Crew Saturday video. When I saw this picture I realized that I’ve never seen Evan’s parents holding a phone. They are present for their grandchildren. I’m trying to picture Nene sitting on her legs, hypnotized by her phone, while Zade and Layla need care. Doesn’t seem to be in her nature.

28AAAE88-504F-4B91-8EC5-C7DCA7481AE9.thumb.jpeg.629ea15d606a95869a0d91a44ecde937.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Who's Nene? I thought that was Evan's mother. Kelly goes by Granny.

Yes, Nene is Evan’s mother. I was trying to imagine her doing a Kelly Jo, on her ass doing nothing. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

So is this what they redid the backyard for? An IG worthy first birthday?

FWIW, the fence was a really good addition and allows the kids (Layla for now) to utilize all the yard safely. They had a few reels of Layla running up a tiny hill up to the fence and back. Great way to get the sillies out and get them tired for bed. 

• Like 8
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

02754B50-9A5C-4339-A74F-D1E8D19AC9D1.jpeg

4E82DF9B-3E30-4D2A-8372-67D829614550.jpeg

Wow, this is like the definition of a Sad Beige birthday party: brown outfits; brown balloons; brown cake, cookies, and snacks. It looks like they even used a filter on the photos that makes the few pops of blue look more gray.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

I was thinking the same thing - was that pathetic party really just Evan's parents + his one sister/BIL as the BIL was on camera + presumably Kelly/Gil? Because yeah at one point she shows the food - and it had like 7 sandwiches and like a half a platter of chicken nuggets; I mean Chick Fila does platters of like 65 nuggets at the smallest and it doesn't even look like they sprang for that, more like they grabbed a 3-4 10 packs and called it a day. And yeah the "signature" teddy bear cookie - only like 8 of those. Doesn't suggest that they had dozens of guests because won't you at least have one per person when it was the theme of your party?? I realize most of these siblings just don't get together anymore, but surely she must have invited Z&W and their half dozen kids??

Or are they from the Gil Bates school of thought - oh only adults will want a whole sandwich and oh only kids will want a cookie so don't bother getting both of those for everyone.

So Carlin posts a pic today about "catching a ride to work." Uh where the heck is chauffer Evan? Could he potentially be out meeting with his electrician union reps about a job? That'd be shocking . . . .

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Perhaps Carlin is of the Kelly Jo portion control school, being one tablespoon of chicken salad per guest...like she figured for one of her children's wedding receptions. Cheapskate.

It was a tablespoon of dip or ranch dressing per person, which is still hilarious. Kelly and Gil had no idea how much to serve because they barely fed their own kids. 

Edited by SMama
  • Like 10

I’m gonna have to disagree with Evan on the YouTube video I just watched (I know, I know) and say no, Zadertot did NOT eventually “get a taste” for his smash cake. I don’t think he liked how that whole thing went down at all, especially when his own parents were smearing cake on his face and trying to shove it in his mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
On 3/29/2023 at 3:10 PM, floridamom said:

Sorry, but my son was not given pizza to eat when he was Zade's age. He especially didn't "fend for himself" and make a mess while trying to get something in his mouth. He was give proper toddler-like food.

There’s this new feeding method that some parents are using today called “Baby Led Weaning”.  If I’m not mistaken, starting at age 6-months, the baby is placed in a highchair and given whatever foods the parents eat.  The baby feeds him or herself and decides whether or not they like it enough to eat it again.  I don’t know a whole lot about it, just what I’ve seen on IG.  The 6-month-old baby I watched was picking up big chunks of bananas and shoving them in her mouth, while I was screaming, “She’s going to choke to death, you idiots!”  I stopped following the day she picked up a dinner roll and proceeded to shove the entire thing in her mouth and started gagging.  Her idiot parents weren’t alarmed because “babies have a really strong gag reflex.” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe C and E are using this method with Zade.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 3

That video is distorting baby lead weaning. I had not much choice but use infant lead weaning with my oldest decades ago.  She refused 90% of baby food and was adamant on what she wanted to eat.   However, you don't give them adult size pieces or portions.  And you sit right beside them until you are assured they aren't going to choke themselves.  At six months that child decided she was going to have shrimp scampi so she reached over and took it off my mother's plate.  She never choked on anything she selected for herself.  I think with Carlin it's more not caring and laziness than thinking through things with her kids.  

• Like 7
On 3/31/2023 at 2:43 PM, floridamom said:

Perhaps Carlin is of the Kelly Jo portion control school, being one tablespoon of chicken salad per guest...like she figured for one of her children's wedding receptions. Cheapskate.

I think I remember that happening at a Duggar wedding too.  When you have a gazillion kids, I guess you have to use some kind of portion control at every meal, unless you’re wealthy enough to buy unlimited amounts of food.  In the 60’s, I grew up around a family who had several kids and the mother always used portion control.  She would prepare everyone’s plate and when the plate was empty, the kids knew not to ask for a second-helping because there were none.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1