Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

Isn’t that the Hawaiian shaka sign? As if he knows anything about Hawaii or surf culture. I assume he saw it on TikTok or wherever and thinks it makes him cool. Made that gesture tons of times while screaming let’s goooo at very pregnant Katie’s house as if he’s a college kid all riled up for a frat party or football game. Nope he was actually laying around stuffing himself full of Cheez It’s - let’s goooo 🙄.

I’m not watching but this week’s YT is “Layla got MAD. Are we BAD PARENTS??” So fill us in if you sit thru it. I’m guessing that to come up with content they did something to sadden or disappoint her and then laughed/filmed her. And regardless of what they did, yes C&E you’re bad parents - as evidenced by the fact that your three year olds meals are often giant bags of chips or buckets of popcorn and I’m pretty sure we’ve never seen the kid being fed a green vegetable - or any vegetable besides fries.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Omg, I just watched the video and that crowd of people jammed into the warehouse damn near triggered me into a panic attack. Do these women realize they can order the exact same dresses off Amazon for about what they'd pay at the BSB "sale" (which let's be real, isn't really a sale). I would've parked my ass at the taco truck and called it a day. I must seriously underestimate the power of D-list social media fame because there's no way I could deal with that chaos just to see Bates in the wild. 

Either Carlin or Whitney recently said in a vid that they had ordered special stuff for the c&c.  But I guess if it didn’t sell there, it would end up on their site. 

• Useful 2

Evan is way too chuffed about hanging out around a lot of dresses with all the wimin folk. I guess he’s thinking “cha-ching” but by the looks of it, no one is buying and the racks are still full. Such a loser flashing signs and acting like he’s holding a red cup at a frat party. Such a dork.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

100% - Evan THINKS he's soooo cool and attuned to pop/young culture and yet he doesn't even realize what an over sheltered dork he is.

And the pics above show what we've always known, Carlin evidently makes milk like a cow bc the kids are really chunky when they are mostly milk fed w/ some finger foods thrown in. I think the issues set in once it's time to actually feed them real food consistently.

There's a pic from yesterday with Layla and Khloe with all both their parents. Even Reddit leghumpers are pointing out that Khloe is exactly 2 months older and a whole head taller; like Layla comes up to her shoulder. Granted everyone always says Evan and Carlin are super short so of course their kids will be too, but looking at the pic - Z&W aren't super tall either. Like Z/W may each be 1-2 inches taller than C/E. Difference is Z&W appear to cook; sure they eat out too but it seems like many nights they'll show either Z or W cooking up some chicken or whatever, like an actual meal. And C/E congratulate themselves on their taco salad that they make once a quarter, which like all meals for their kids comes with CHIPS. Even if the kid has a petite genes, I just think a diet replete with bag of chips the size of her head cannot be helpful for a growing child.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
10 minutes ago, cereality said:

100% - Evan THINKS he's soooo cool and attuned to pop/young culture and yet he doesn't even realize what an over sheltered dork he is.

And the pics above show what we've always known, Carlin evidently makes milk like a cow bc the kids are really chunky when they are mostly milk fed w/ some finger foods thrown in. I think the issues set in once it's time to actually feed them real food consistently.

There's a pic from yesterday with Layla and Khloe with all both their parents. Even Reddit leghumpers are pointing out that Khloe is exactly 2 months older and a whole head taller; like Layla comes up to her shoulder. Granted everyone always says Evan and Carlin are super short so of course their kids will be too, but looking at the pic - Z&W aren't super tall either. Like Z/W may each be 1-2 inches taller than C/E. Difference is Z&W appear to cook; sure they eat out too but it seems like many nights they'll show either Z or W cooking up some chicken or whatever, like an actual meal. And C/E congratulate themselves on their taco salad that they make once a quarter, which like all meals for their kids comes with CHIPS. Even if the kid has a petite genes, I just think a diet replete with bag of chips the size of her head cannot be helpful for a growing child.

All may be true about size, but, my sample of one is granddaughter who never ate anything in my presence except maybe a cookie and who was tiny and I always worried that she would starve to death.  Daughter in law presented beautiful child friendly meals with a lot of small portions and variety and said granddaughter would play with it, keep talking, and then not eat any of it.  FF to now, she is a very intelligent beautiful 19 year old finishing up her first year in college. She is about 5'3" and a nice shape, no health issues.  So, while this may be an anomaly, we only see what the Evans idiots put on their social media and maybe all hope isn't lost.

• Like 4
On 4/23/2023 at 12:20 AM, cereality said:

Made that gesture tons of times while screaming let’s goooo at very pregnant Katie’s house as if he’s a college kid all riled up for a frat party or football game. Nope he was actually laying around stuffing himself full of Cheez It’s - let’s goooo 🙄.

What. A . Douche. OMG.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Evan is way too chuffed about hanging out around a lot of dresses with all the wimin folk. I guess he’s thinking “cha-ching” but by the looks of it, no one is buying and the racks are still full. Such a loser flashing signs and acting like he’s holding a red cup at a frat party. Such a dork.

Yep. This try-hard has never, and probably never will, hold a red cup. Pathetic.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, AstridM said:

Yep. This try-hard has never, and probably never will, hold a red cup. Pathetic.

One thing I noticed in the video where he is playing with Layla is that he is really starting to chunk up.  He may never hold a red cup, but he is definitely gaining the freshman 15

• LOL 9
25 minutes ago, clueless101 said:

One thing I noticed in the video where he is playing with Layla is that he is really starting to chunk up.  He may never hold a red cup, but he is definitely gaining the freshman 15

Judging from Layla's birthday video at his parental home, it's a family trait. 

• LOL 3

The BSB crew are in Nashville giving Zach an opportunity to overbuy inventory. Hopefully the former Buckle manager can teach him a thing or two.

Layla and Zade were promptly dumped with Evan’s parents, which is not a bad thing. They will get some home cooked meals, and positive attention. Zade has started taking steps and with that many people cheering him on he will be running by the time C&E pick them up.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Whit said yesterday they had a "babysitter" but declined to say who. Since this is overnight/2 night type trip, I'm guessing it's her mom or the kids have been dumped on Addie/Ellie/Callie, maybe Michael though IDK if she knows Zach's kids well. It's interesting how these girls obviously use family members, but are always keen to say "sitters" to make it look like they spend big $$$ on their kids. Josie does this all the time and then a few hrs later Michael will post a pic of taking the kids to the zoo/crafts/etc. and then finally Josie has to acknowledge her sister.

Carlin is being SOOOO loud and excitable in her IG. OMG dinner out in Nashville, OMG some lady offered to take our pic, OMG everyone is wearing black and I'm wearing white OMG OMG OMG. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that when she's on a trip carefree, hanging with her besties, she is 100% upbeat, happy and feeling great. When she is home with her own family, she is posting stupid IG videos with sappy music CONVINCING herself that these are the best days of her life, the days she'll miss blah blah. 

I mean I get it, I wouldn't have been all that thrilled potty training anyone or cooing over a kid's first steps at age 25. But then I didn't run to the altar at 21 and produce 2 kids before 25 either . . . .

And continuing on their unfit parent theme - Layla looked DELIGHTED as she talked about staying with Nene. And while I refuse to watch, I'm guessing the dumbass YT video isn't getting enough hits so they had clips of it in their IG live. OMG it's the damn gingerbread house all over again. This time it's some stupid "water bottle" challenge - every person is blind folded and has to pour water from the bottle into the glass and then you see how much got on the glass versus all over the table.

These 2 assholes decided they HAD to participate too, at the same time as Layla. Can't let anything be for the kids of course. So all 3 are standing their blindfolded, Layla's blind fold falls off about 87 times and of course no grown up is there to help her so she's struggling with putting it on and keeping it on and by the end gets huffy and proclaims this is no fair etc. Meanwhile all they keep doing is saying - did you pour your water yet - and Evan while blindfolded is reaching around to find her face and be like - you took your blindfold off, put it back on.

WTF!?!? You couldn't do this dumbass "challenge" one at a time - so that when your kid goes, you open have eyes open WATCHING HER/helping her!? It was sooo important for YOU to do the TikTok challenge. It's exactly like the gingerbread house where they were soooo busy each building their own house that they wouldn't help her + she dropped the walls 95 times until they broke + then got mad/sad -- so then they "appeased" her proclaiming she had a beautiful driveway or pile of bricks and poured "snow" on top - i.e. white sugar which she sat there and ate by the handful!?

• Like 3
  • Sad 11
41 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I guess they ate at the Palm Steakhouse.  They easily spent a few hundred eating there. $$$

Business expense!

13 minutes ago, cereality said:

And continuing on their unfit parent theme - Layla looked DELIGHTED as she talked about staying with Nene. And while I refuse to watch, I'm guessing the dumbass YT video isn't getting enough hits so they had clips of it in their IG live. OMG it's the damn gingerbread house all over again. This time it's some stupid "water bottle" challenge - every person is blind folded and has to pour water from the bottle into the glass and then you see how much got on the glass versus all over the table.

These 2 assholes decided they HAD to participate too, at the same time as Layla. Can't let anything be for the kids of course. So all 3 are standing their blindfolded, Layla's blind fold falls off about 87 times and of course no grown up is there to help her so she's struggling with putting it on and keeping it on and by the end gets huffy and proclaims this is no fair etc. Meanwhile all they keep doing is saying - did you pour your water yet - and Evan while blindfolded is reaching around to find her face and be like - you took your blindfold off, put it back on.

WTF!?!? You couldn't do this dumbass "challenge" one at a time - so that when your kid goes, you open have eyes open WATCHING HER/helping her!? It was sooo important for YOU to do the TikTok challenge. It's exactly like the gingerbread house where they were soooo busy each building their own house that they wouldn't help her + she dropped the walls 95 times until they broke + then got mad/sad -- so then they "appeased" her proclaiming she had a beautiful driveway or pile of bricks and poured "snow" on top - i.e. white sugar which she sat there and ate by the handful!?

Layla was indeed very excited to stay with her grandparents. Kids just know where they are safe and we’ll cared for.

That pouring water challenge gave me second hand embarrassment. C&E will follow any trend, participate in any challenge, and whore their kids for clicks in their never ending quest to be cool. Something they will never achieve. They are clueless when it comes to parties, and just regular non alcohol fueled fun. 

• Like 8

More business expenses for the BSB group!  That business just rains money!

If the two couples went alone I don't think they could write it off but including the two employees makes it somewhat legit...I think!

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder if they are paying any attention to the new hire and her suggestions and opinions?

Well, they got their crap out of tubs and onto hangers for the cash & carry. That's a start. 

I wonder how this event stacked up with prior C&Cs?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
51 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Well, they got their crap out of tubs and onto hangers for the cash & carry. That's a start. 

I wonder how this event stacked up with prior C&Cs?

It's the same smelly, cheap, crap merchandise no matter how it's displayed, so probably a bit better if not the same. 

• Like 7

Carlin got called out on social media!!! Per the subReddit, a fan noticed she was wearing the LuLulemon belt bag even though BSB sells the knockoff (which Carlin has advertised several times in her stories). I'm laughing at all these leghumpers putting money in her pockets but when given the choice, she opts for the name brand rather than the stuff she sells. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I would love to see a picture of Evan's dad when he was a kid. I think Zade might look like his grandpa Stewart. 

image.png.bb880315e60893e958d58c55d16950b8.png

OH!  That is a face that needs to come with a warning.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I would love to see a picture of Evan's dad when he was a kid. I think Zade might look like his grandpa Stewart. 

image.png.bb880315e60893e958d58c55d16950b8.png

Ay caramba...he does.  

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Carlin got called out on social media!!! Per the subReddit, a fan noticed she was wearing the LuLulemon belt bag even though BSB sells the knockoff (which Carlin has advertised several times in her stories). I'm laughing at all these leghumpers putting money in her pockets but when given the choice, she opts for the name brand rather than the stuff she sells. 😂😂😂😂😂

Well that's a real twist!  She just doesn't think!

• Like 5
Just now, YupItsMe said:

Do they purposely push that baby’s shirt up over his belly every time they take a picture? 

I'm going with yes. And if they don't, they certainly never make an effort to pull it down.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

New YT: "THEY SAID WE'RE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE" with headline "WE LOST CONTROL."

Not watching and yet per Reddit - "they were on a two-lane road going to pick up the kids from the babysitter and all of a sudden their car started fishtailing. Thankfully they stayed on the road during this event and no other cars were in the other lane while this was happening."

Uh??

They are so desperate. 96k views on the last YT with the dumbass water bottle challenge where they wouldn't help Layla. HAHAHHA. So worth quitting a union job for.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, cereality said:

New YT: "THEY SAID WE'RE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE" with headline "WE LOST CONTROL."

Not watching and yet per Reddit - "they were on a two-lane road going to pick up the kids from the babysitter and all of a sudden their car started fishtailing. Thankfully they stayed on the road during this event and no other cars were in the other lane while this was happening."

Uh??

They are so desperate. 96k views on the last YT with the dumbass water bottle challenge where they wouldn't let help Layla. HAHAHHA. So worth quitting a union job for.

Were they driving during a storm? This makes no sense.

• Like 5

The titles they use on YouTube should be against some rule that I’m guessing doesn’t exist.

The one that always comes to mind with these two, “I thought she might BLEED OUT! New PROBLEMS and new DOCTORS!”.

I’m not even going to watch the newest one, “THEY SAID WE'RE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE!”.

D459F5D6-56F7-40B3-81B2-8C34BC312DBC.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

I fast-forwarded through their video to watch the near death incident and these two are so full of shit. Evan claims they were driving, the car started fishtailing uncontrollably and he heroically managed to pull over before they went off a cliff in a fiery crash (okay, he didn't say that, but that's about the level of exaggeration we're talking about here). He thinks the right rear tire was misaligned and shows us a comparison to the left. I didn't notice a difference, but who knows. 

Here's what I think happened: they were going along the road, the tire started getting wobbly, they pulled over and called a tow truck. At some point during the wait, E&C realized this was a prime opportunity to nab some YT content and turned a minor incident into the Hindenburg disaster. Cue Carlin's fake crying and "Omg, what if our babies had been with us!!!!!!"  followed by several dozen "Praise the Lords" from Evan. Further musings about the fragility of life and how grateful they are, blah, blah, blah. Cut. End Scene. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9

You have to wonder if they asked for a flat bed tow truck, rather than AAA/whoever responded just putting a spare tire on the car and telling them to get to a mechanic for a tire alignment. Like I can imagine the guy being like - uh you don't NEED a tow, are you SURE you want one bc it's $125 for me to just hitch the car up and then $x/mile after that!?

I can also imagine either a confused or eye rolling tow truck driver, as he saw the wife all teary and the husband praising the Lord . . . as this dude was like uh it's a TIRE!?

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The titles they use on YouTube should be against some rule that I’m guessing doesn’t exist.

The one that always comes to mind with these two, “I thought she might BLEED OUT! New PROBLEMS and new DOCTORS!”.

I’m not even going to watch the newest one, “THEY SAID WE'RE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE!”.

D459F5D6-56F7-40B3-81B2-8C34BC312DBC.jpeg

It makes me livid. These total charlatans disgust me. 

• Like 8

Before we even get to the near death experience 🙄 I’m just stopping in to say that if you took a drink every time Evan shouted “let’s gooooo!” at the cash and carry, you’d already be dead of alcohol poisoning ☠️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
9 minutes ago, cereality said:

Back in Nashville again as of last night. Were they not just with mommy and daddy LAST WEEK?? And of course Wednesday is the perfect day to start a long weekend. 

But the worked SO HARD for a week! They deserve a vacation. 🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 10