Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

To get rid of cradle cap on my first born I used my grandma's homemade concoction of butter with enough salt added to make it fairly grainy. Apply to the cradle cap for about 5 minutes or so, then wipe off. Cradle cap was gone and never came back.

That's a good concoction for popcorn too!

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

I once did a charcoal poultice on my grandsons bottom for a really bad red inflamed diaper rash....my daughter was in on it...but it all went south when my son in law changed his diaper...but it worked and he healed beautifully...

• Like 4
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Wow, by today's standards, I did almost everything wrong with my children in the 80s and 90s.....but they grew up to be ok. The best thing that worked immediately for diaper rash was olive oil and Desitin...right on the wound. Gone in a few hours. I wonder if this is still "ok"?

I did this a couple of weeks ago with my grandson.  The Desitin still works like a charm! These days, no baby powder, but I always put baby powder in my kids' diapers when I changed them, back in the 90's.  They're ok now, but I guess only time will tell.  

I look at Carlin's kids as some kind of experiments.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Wow, by today's standards, I did almost everything wrong with my children in the 80s and 90s.....but they grew up to be ok. The best thing that worked immediately for diaper rash was olive oil and Desitin...right on the wound. Gone in a few hours. I wonder if this is still "ok"?

Ditto!  I never heard of “tummy time” yet my kids had no flat spots on their heads and their neck and shoulder muscles were just fine. 

• Like 7
39 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Ditto!  I never heard of “tummy time” yet my kids had no flat spots on their heads and their neck and shoulder muscles were just fine. 

Because we were told to put them to sleep on their stomachs back in my day. Sweet son liked to sleep on his back but I couldn't leave him that way!  Also used powder. I wonder if the Evanses ever Google what is current? Other than beige?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, zenme said:

I look at Carlin's kids as some kind of experiments.

So do Carlin and Evan. They are obviously trying to figure out how much they can neglect their children’s emotional, physical, and basic needs, while keeping them alive for the Gram.

45 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I wonder if the Evanses ever Google what is current? Other than beige?

Why would they? For them it’s BEIGE FOREVER!!!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Last week's video got a whopping 106k views. LOL. No wonder they're doing a Q&A for this week as that tends to bring out the leghumpers esp bc they'll drop controversial questions in the title. Awfully quiet lately for both of them. Either they're freaking out about how to stay relevant or Evan has gotten himself a job and isn't home 24/7 (bc why did Carlin recently catch a ride to work with some girl from BSB) or most likely Carlin is pregnant and they don't want to show that yet bc if they curate it just right there will be tons of appointments, gender reveals, blah blah.

• Like 4

I just read an article* about a 21 year old TikTokker who was getting all kinds of hate for buying her first home. A home she paid cash for using her earnings from TikTokking.

She went on to say she knows its crazy, even though she puts a lot work into her "job", she gets paid so much when other folks are working hard at traditional jobs and still struggle to make ends meet.

Do we know for sure the Stewarts are financially struggling? Or maybe they're having hard discussions about what buying a Tesla would do to their image. Maybe they're laying low prior to a big announcement. Or maybe they are low(er) on cash.

SM is a way to make big & fast money - that's just a fact. Thus far Carlin and Josie seem to be successful influencers.

* article or a mini article as most seem to be these days

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

The way Carlin and Evan present themselves through their social media, they are doing just fine.  Lots of big item purchases, additions to the home, nice vacations, BSB business with their "best friends".  But no one knows the real bottom line in the check book, maybe they have enough to buy/do everything with cash or maybe they have several loans.  Maybe they have credit cards that are maxed out. 

They have to show themselves as "living the dream" or they won't succeed in this way of bringing in income.  If young IBLP girls are watching them, they probably think their life looks pretty awesome.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

She went on to say she knows its crazy, even though she puts a lot work into her "job", she gets paid so much when other folks are working hard at traditional jobs and still struggle to make ends meet.

While I won't knock the kid for putting her earnings into a smart investment, I laugh at the arrogance of these social media personalities and their disdain for 9 to 5 jobs. I'd love to check in fifteen years from now when the fad is over, she's aged out of her fanbase and people have found new idiots to follow. 

Translating that to the Stew Crew, I don't think they're broke by any means. Whatever accounting wizardry is going on with that Boutique is somehow keeping two families flush in vacations and fancy SUV's. However, Carlin has admitted to having a spending problem, to the point that Evan handles all the finances. It wouldn't surprise me if they're putting a lot of purchases on credit cards and making payments, along with having next to nothing in savings. Immature, impulsive people don't have good long-term planning skills and are rarely smart with money. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

While I won't knock the kid for putting her earnings into a smart investment, I laugh at the arrogance of these social media personalities and their disdain for 9 to 5 jobs. I'd love to check in fifteen years from now when the fad is over, she's aged out of her fanbase and people have found new idiots to follow. 

I so agree. I hope they have some common sense support with their savings and a plan B.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I just read an article* about a 21 year old TikTokker who was getting all kinds of hate for buying her first home. A home she paid cash for using her earnings from TikTokking.

Do we know for sure the Stewarts are financially struggling? Or maybe they're having hard discussions about what buying a Tesla would do to their image. Maybe they're laying low prior to a big announcement. Or maybe they are low(er) on cash.

SM is a way to make big & fast money - that's just a fact. Thus far Carlin and Josie seem to be successful influencers.

* article or a mini article as most seem to be these days

I've said before that none of us posting here have any idea of the Stewarts, Websters, Bates or Clark's financial status. My guess and it is a guess is that they are making pretty good  money on their social media platforms. Tori Roloff has gotten into this and she has hinted that they are going to pullout of LPBW. I would hope that all of these young  people are striking while the iron is hot and they realize 10 years down the road they most likely will not be making money as influencers. So better get a skill like Josie, Kelton and John Webster have and keep it current. Otherwise they may be in for a world of hurt. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, cereality said:

Last week's video got a whopping 106k views. LOL. No wonder they're doing a Q&A for this week as that tends to bring out the leghumpers esp bc they'll drop controversial questions in the title. Awfully quiet lately for both of them. Either they're freaking out about how to stay relevant or Evan has gotten himself a job and isn't home 24/7 (bc why did Carlin recently catch a ride to work with some girl from BSB) or most likely Carlin is pregnant and they don't want to show that yet bc if they curate it just right there will be tons of appointments, gender reveals, blah blah.

I watched the first few minutes of the new Q&A video.  Evan has no plans to work as an electrician, at least not in the near future.  He made it sound like he really didn’t even like being an electrician.  According to him, his “job” is taking care of his and Carlin’s social media accounts and doing whatever it is that he does at the boutique.  Oh, and chauffeuring Carlin.  That’s it.  That’s his “job”.  

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I watched the first few minutes of the new Q&A video.  Evan has no plans to work as an electrician, at least not in the near future.  He made it sound like he really didn’t even like being an electrician.  According to him, his “job” is taking care of his and Carlin’s social media accounts and doing whatever it is that he does at the boutique.  Oh, and chauffeuring Carlin.  That’s it.  That’s his “job”.  

Sad and pathetic. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

Watched a bit of it though no way can I tolerate those 2 for 45 min. Evan is happy as a clam - they both say not working is the high point of his life. Lol I’m paraphrasing. He goes on about how he LOVES doing social media and working at BSB and electrician school is just something he did bc he was looking to marry Carlin and his then HR job wasn’t going to support a family. But apparently horning in on his wife’s business and pimping out his wife/kids counts as providing for his family so he’s all good. They both hold the delusional belief that they can hold the electrician thing as a fallback should the need arise. Uh good luck with that - you have zero job experience and how much will you remember from training when your social media career washes out in 3 yrs?!

Carlin OTOH seems unwell. Evan said clear as day she’s ready for baby #3, as she rudely goes - well I don’t want JUST 2 kids, if the drs can’t find what’s wrong in 6 mos or a yr, what are we supposed to do?!? Uh Carlin adults would just be thankful for the 2 they have, realize those 2 need healthy parents and move on. Evan at least mentioned talking to drs and also expressed concern that he thinks pregnancy caused this so what if another pregnancy makes it worse. Delusional Carlin goes - but another pregnancy could reverse it all. Huh?? I don’t know that neuroscience works that way but ok.

Then Carlin goes on about how much she hates pregnancy/didn’t enjoy Zades, and the only high points are delivery which she LOVES (including the pain WTF?) and the next 1-2 wks and then post partum sets in. She could basically have held up a sign that said - omg birth is great bc Mama B and 85,000 other ppl are there to watch + a huge team of drs/nurses pay attention to ME + I get about 1 wk of attention from my parents/in-laws/siblings before everyone moves on - and then it sucks bc I’m stuck w this needy kid . . . .

And parents of the yr complained that L still isn’t potty trained and in pull ups bc she’ll randomly go. And Carlin went on and on about how it’s soooo hard to train, soooo hard when you travel, they need to go immediately blah blah - and how it’s easier to just change diapers so she won’t train future kids, at some point they’ll just figure it out. So much for straight up lying at Katie’s house that it was all taken care of within 5 days.

Do these fools really need more kids?!

And I think any comparisons to Tori Roloff or any of the Duggar girls are way off the mark here. Tori has nearly 2 mil followers and Carlin has under 400k - so about 20% of what Tori has; that means the promotional opportunities they get are in entirely different leagues.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 4

Wow! Those two really are fools! @cereality I think you have it right. Carlin loves the attention of giving birth and soon loses interest in the actual child. C&E are not equipped to parent. They think of themselves first and the children are an afterthought, useful for pics and the attention from SM, but too much trouble to actually raise. I feel very sorry for the two they have and any future children. 

• Like 14

Thanks for the update @cereality, now I don’t have to even try and watch their video. It’s amazing that they revealed what terrible parents they actually are but I doubt they even realize how all that comes across. No one knows what the future of SM will be, a few years ago the idea people would be doing this as their full time jobs was far fetched. 

• Like 11
8 hours ago, cereality said:

He goes on about how he LOVES doing social media and working at BSB and electrician school is just something he did bc he was looking to marry Carlin and his then HR job wasn’t going to support a family.

Who was he doing HR for? I would think that would be a great job to support a family.

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Who was he doing HR for? I would think that would be a great job to support a family.

It's been said on here that he was a receptionist.

It's obvious that video work is what he really likes.

Both Alyssa an Erin have said that they don't edit their own videos. Alyssa specifically said they pay someone to do it. I wonder if it is Evan who does it for them.

ETA: I think Erin did mention a name and it wasn't him. Alyssa didn't say a name. 

Edited by Dehumidifier
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Both Alyssa an Erin have said that they don't edit their own videos. Alyssa specifically said they pay someone to do it. I wonder if it is Evan who does it for them.

I think Alyssa has said George edits their videos, whoever that is. 

37 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Yes, he was a receptionist at a medical center.

Evan should enroll in classes to at least earn an associate degree in video editing. Most community colleges offer them, and he can do the work Online. They also have flexibility, our local CC offers so many Online Anytime classes. SGirl is starting this summer (she’s just 16 😥) and we were surprised at the amount of classes offered. She just has to check in at a certain date and time , then she works on her classes at whatever time of the day works for her. That way she won’t be classroom or house bound over the Summer. And just like that she will have 6 transferable college credits before she even starts her junior year of high school. It would work well for Evan because his three children won’t have to suffer separation anxiety for a few hours a week. 

Edited by SMama
  • Like 7
35 minutes ago, SMama said:

Yes, he was a receptionist at a medical center.

Evan should enroll in classes to at least earn an associate degree in video editing.

If he had told his family that's what he wanted 5-6 years ago they probably would have said (or maybe they did say) that it was impractical, he wouldn't get work, wouldn't make real money, etc., etc., etc.

• Useful 2
12 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

If he had told his family that's what he wanted 5-6 years ago they probably would have said (or maybe they did say) that it was impractical, he wouldn't get work, wouldn't make real money, etc., etc., etc.

Now he’s a big boy and SM money will eventually dry up. Time to step up, be an adult, and take care of his family long term. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, SMama said:

Now he’s a big boy and SM money will eventually dry up. Time to step up, be an adult, and take care of his family long term. 

He could work in video and still do small electrical side jobs -- like when he installed an EV charger in Travis/Katie's house.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I don't think he was actually in HR. I think he was a receptionist, which is much more his level. Can you see a doofus like Evan being in charge of making sure everyone's I-9s were done correctly? 

@cereality, I'm reminded anew how much Carlin's selfish parents ruined her chances at a normal life. If she weren't one of a litter, I could see her being needy on a normal-people level, maybe like the loud, showy attention-seekers so many of us know. But since the only real attention people in her family get is from weddings and childbirth, she'll have as many as possible and have fake "episodes" in between just to get attention. That's damned sad. 

I hope Evan's testicles shrivel up so they don't have any more. Those two lazy asses need more kids like the Duggars need more hair. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Dehumidifier said:

It was still his choice and decision as he was a grown adult by that time. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, AstridM said:

It was still his choice and decision as he was a grown adult by that time. 

But the patriarchy hold is real. OTOH Evan was the first boy after four daughters. I get the impression he was spoiled rotten. Like Alyssa says, that’s how boys are treated. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

A few impressions -

Carlin to me seems unwell like Michelle Duggar always seemed unwell. Yeah it's clearly due to how she was raised but you're 25 now - screw mommy and daddy - if you need therapy, get therapy. If Jill Duggar can do it, why can't you? IDK that adding to your kid collection like they are model airplanes will help anything. Carlin seems READY to send Layla to school as she mentioned pre school and being on a school schedule next yr [lol - waking before 10??], and EVAN jumped in more than once - saying well homeschool with a few days of co-op per week; and later again saying how YOUR college degree will help with homeschool etc. 

This moron who can't even potty train a 3.25 year old over a span of 2 MONTHS is going to homeschool? I'm calling it now - Layla and all their kids will be the type who never properly learn to read/with proper comprehension - mommy/daddy will never notice or care leading them to a lifetime of just being behind. I'm convinced that's what happened to many in the Bates and Duggar clans including Carlin - and they cover it up with just the 'oh I'm just supposed to be a dumb girl who doesn't know my own Social Security # and when the dr talks he uses SUCH BIG WORDS IDK what to even ask.' Problem is they then marry men like Evan and John Webster who are no better and the man can't take any great care of them and their kids are doubly screwed.

Frankly you don't even want the kids beyond just a trophy, please send them to school - they may find a really loving and nurturing teacher who makes all the difference in the world.

Yeah they straight up lied and said he was doing HR at a health system and then he said more than once that he never went to college. Uh how many HR jobs were there to be had in the ~2017 era with no college degree, not even associates?? BS - they had clear as day said before that he was a receptionist for a health system. Now maybe that doesn't sound manly enough, though are working at a dress shop and making videos about your kid's potty training particularly manly ways to bring home the bacon?

I can see his family being uber traditional in that - man does a manual labor type of job to bring home the bacon bc that's what Daddy did. So yeah I could see Daddy Stewart back then saying nope video editing won't support a family just like being a receptionist won't. And these homeschooled idiots have no ability to stand up to mommy and daddy. But whatever he's a 28 yr old man now who could take his own initiative and take classes - as he said multiple times very proudly he's NEVER taken a class.

Thing is though I think that video editing space is getting VERY crowded. Friends/family jobs are one thing but those won't be enough to pay a mortgage, so then you're using those online work platforms to bid for jobs, which isn't a bad way to land a few regular weekly gig for some person in Iowa or Mass. or wherever, but then it's a JOB - which he's allergic to. Meaning they expect perfect work product on time, you slip up, they pick one of the million other bidders, including very low bidders from places like India.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

I can absolutely see that because I had parents like that. If it wasn't a career field they understood, it was a waste of time. My brother was artistic, yet they pushed him into engineering. Thankfully he stood up to them, switched his major after freshman year and went into communications/advertising. He ended up moving to NYC after graduation, made a fortune and won several prestigious awards. I feel for Evan in this sense, because I think he was pressured to go into the trades, even though he clearly wasn't cut out for it. Much like how Bobby tried to do plumbing and ended up as Kelton's office manager. 

With regards to Layla, I know many large churches run preschool programs. I wonder why this isn't an option? I agree with cereality that Carlin doesn't seem to be in a good place mentally. She's already frustrated with potty training, so I can't imagine she'll do much better when it comes to educating around the moods of a toddler. Layla needs some healthy separation and socialization with kids her own age. It's sad to deny her that because it interferes with Mom and Dad's vacation schedule. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

With regards to Layla, I know many large churches run preschool programs. I wonder why this isn't an option? I agree with cereality that Carlin doesn't seem to be in a good place mentally. She's already frustrated with potty training, so I can't imagine she'll do much better when it comes to educating around the moods of a toddler. Layla needs some healthy separation and socialization with kids her own age. It's sad to deny her that because it interferes with Mom and Dad's vacation schedule. 

The more they talk about themselves and their lives, the worse I feel for Layla. Just seeing that kid, you're always left with the feeling that she NEEDS structure, education, educational toys, adults who focus on HER 8 hrs/day, and talk about all kinds of topics OTHER THAN makeup, nails, hair. 

Of course church preschool is an option - I imagine that's what Carlin was alluding to, but I think Evan is being shrewd about this. From that video you can tell the homeschool pressure is from HIM (maybe his family too since they rely on his side so much IDK), whereas she is so uninterested in the kids she'd be happy to send them away for 8 hrs/day. He's looking down the road. If he agrees to FT preschool 40 hrs/wk, then his wife will next be like hey why can't the kids do Christian k-12 if it was ok for preschool. Just googling one of what I'm sure are a dozen Christian schools in Knox - preschool = $6000-7500/yr (depending on how many days a week you want - full or part time; though obv at a church would be cheaper). Elementary = $8200/yr. Middle/HS = $9200/yr. 

Ain't no way is he getting his wife used to something that'll cost him 15-20k per yr for 2 kids - and they aren't even done with having kids yet. What's good for the kids be damned. I mean even if they are making a killing on social media, so what, he wants to spend that killing on Teslas and the custom home he wants, not on stupid education when his dumbass wife can handle that.

And he's looking at lifestyle. The man can't get himself out of bed and to work. No way he's tying himself to 12+ yrs of a life of everyone up before 7, out the door at 8 - again what's good for the kids be damned.

I think he's pushing co-op + dance/soccer/whatever HARD because it's an easier life. When you're chilling at Katie's for 2 weeks for another baby watch, so what the kids just don't go. When your wife is pregnant with kid #3 and you're running dr to dr, so what you just do don't co op that semester [I don't think Alyssa's kids have done co-op this yr bc of the Golden Penis pregnancy and newborn phase]. And co-op "semesters" are very short. From what we've seen of Alyssa - it starts in late Aug and is done for the winter before Thanksgiving. Evan would put up with 3 mos of 1-2 days/wk - and they'd act like heroes just like Alyssa for getting every one out the door on time once a wk while still stopping for coffee . . . . And even then on days where you overslept or whatever, eh skip it. It's like they don't understand or care that parents have been getting kids out of the house for school and themselves to work on time since the dawn of time - it's just what adults do - and in that phase of life (i.e. k-12 and then until retirement), yes your life is tied to the school + work schedules whether your love it or not.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

I assume that towards the end of his training Evan was getting paid as an apprentice, but wouldn't he have had tuition in the beginning? If his parents were paying they probably wouldn't have paid for anything they didn't approve of. He doesn't seem like he would have saved much from his receptionist job.

Edited by Dehumidifier
  • Useful 2
23 minutes ago, writerwoman said:

Preschools do NOT take well to a kid who isn’t potty trained. They have rules about that. 

At SGirl’s preschool non potty trained children remained with the 2 year old class until they were accident free. 

• Useful 2

If these idiots would just stay home for a few days and concentrate on training Layla, it would have been accomplished already. If she's old enough to inform her parents that she has wet/soiled her pull-up, then she is old enough to know to use the bathroom. Take the pull-up off and put underwear on her. Let her wet herself and see how uncomfortable it is a couple of times. Let her clean herself up too. It won't be something she wants to do; so she will use the bathroom. No need for a little potty at her age....the toilet is accessible for her. The last thing Carlin needs right now is to be pregnant. She has an unresolved health issue and takes meds for it. Evan is an idiot if he thinks that his 40 year old self will provide for his family with YouTubes and his wife's dress shop job. They live in the moment and don't look to their future. I think they save nothing that they earn, and it's all gone on "living now". Gil and Kelly did a number on some of their children. In these areas, they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

Of course they are immature and short sighted.   We all did things differently I am guessing.  Also guessing some of us just might have made a poor decision  or two back when. Difference is we had guidance or our own sense to do things better.  These two and ones like them might never wise up. But we shall see. Also there are some YouTubers that do make a living with what we think are inane posts.   We are bored with their content and think it is lame. But there are a lot of folks out there who think like them and might find them worthy of a click and share.  My real wish for them is that regardless of how they make their money they become better parents. But I don't have a magic wand.  Poor kids 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

They are transitioning from piles of clothing in bins to racks. In theory that works. I can’t stand looking through clothing racks that have no room to slide the hangers and get a quick look at the item, that’s how this looks to me.

5B2870FF-502B-4314-A20D-14007573DD24.jpeg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I do think Layla was making potty training strides when at Katie and Travis' because they were there to oversee it.  Then Carlin and Katie would go shopping one day and they would decide to put Layla in a pull up for the ease of it and then she would revert back.  Obviously when Carlin and Evan got back home, they gave up the ship since Katie wasn't there to do all the work.  Layla was excited and proud about not wearing a diaper, so I wonder what happened?   

Who knows what the future holds.  For all of our grumbling, BSB seems to be doing very well and seems to be capable of supporting W/Z, C/E, a new employee wizard and other back room help. The two "Bates sisters" that make up the boutique seem to be living well.   

I think the racks are a big improvement.  At least those who come to those Cash and Carry events can actually see the clothes. I bet they will sell more with them displayed like this.  It does seem like a crazy amount of inventory.  

• Like 10
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I know it’s me, but this makes me cringe.

F1B022DE-5A78-4448-B6B3-24CD34C1D44D.jpeg

3EFD0A7C-1CF1-4B8C-AA6D-2214D2295E21.jpeg

Well, isn't that just a beige nightmare!  Interesting the Roy G. Biv handle for a bunch of merch that is none of the above.

Looking at the racks, the dresses are crammed together that it will be hard to go through the rack to see sizes and I don't see any hang tags.  They seem to be sorted by style rather than size, so that doesn't help.  Trying to get one of those dresses off the rack to get a better look, let alone try it on will be a challenge, too.

It doesn't appear that anyone took a moment to steam or press the dresses which I guess doesn't matter since they're hanging one on top of another and are going to get creased all to he** from that anyway.

It's a step up from bins I guess.  A tiny step, but at least it is sorted and the buyers don't have to crawl on the floor to get a look.

• Like 12
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I know it’s me, but this makes me cringe.

F1B022DE-5A78-4448-B6B3-24CD34C1D44D.jpeg

3EFD0A7C-1CF1-4B8C-AA6D-2214D2295E21.jpeg

There is a a lot of polyester just waiting to go up in flames.  I am not in retail but it looks like they need to back off the buying.  The style, if that is what you can call it, needs to go away.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
23 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

There is a a lot of polyester just waiting to go up in flames.  I am not in retail but it looks like they need to back off the buying.  The style, if that is what you can call it, needs to go away.

Yep, it’s SO bad and just cheap looking. 

• Like 11
25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

They're going to be in a world of hurt when the prairie style is no longer a thing.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4