Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

22 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I'm glad I haven't figured out how to get notifications of this board on my phone lol.

Me too, but then I'm also dying to know how???

33 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Turn my damn phone off for like 8 hours and all hell breaks loose.

maybe the og GINA QUIT post meant ‘hey Gina, you were robbed so you should quit’.

Gina is too responsible to quit midstream but if she retires after this year don’t be shocked. 

Ok, please send me a DM on how to access this site on my phone. Is there an app?

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, PrincessLeia said:

I’m so glad we cleared up this Gina nonsense, now that one poster’s kids can get lunch. Hahahahahaha I laughed so hard at that comment because I have done the SAME thing to my kids. 

It made me laugh and I don’t even have kids 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Shelly moved? Please fill me on on this?

She now lives in Colorado because of her husband's job. 

14 hours ago, Blndee6 said:

Maybe Gina gave VK some feedback/advice re: her dancing (and we all know how that would go over)…

Wouldn't be the first time...

I have to go to a %@$ band parent meeting tonight but I’ll be sneaking peeks for updates.

FTLOG (thanks, Shelly), no more false alarms, people!!! Children almost starved because of this!😆😆😆

• LOL 19
6 minutes ago, stargrrl said:

I’m glad I could entertain. 😂 Just reporting the kids DID get fed. I threw some mac n cheese and carrots and hummus their way and went back to stalking the board. 😂

You get the funniest comment award !! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Bubbetv said:

I wish...that Gina is so wealthy she quit, says eff you and your jewel tone sausage casing, and then goes on to write a book. Wealthy enough to tell ‘em, “Sue me.”

...but then i’m Crabby today, so ymmv... 

In all the Gina quit and kids being starved chaos that just happened.. I would just like to bump this comment about 'jewel tone sausage casing' up again so it can be appreciated for all its worth 😂😂😂 

• LOL 22
2 hours ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Gina has not quit.  Just talked to her

Awesome! Was just about to call in sick, write to my congressman, start a GoFundMe forcing K&J to announce the squad and invite other forums to come watch our s**tshow. But thanks for clearing everything up! I can go about my day.

Seriously, JUST ANNOUNCE THE SQUAD ALREADY YOU COWARDS! 😂😂🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

"Hit & run" is the perfect way to describe that post. Going about my day and then, WHAMMO, I'm on the floor. I guess we all can now relate to how it feels to dance next to VK. Just going about the routine and then, WHAMMO, she takes you out.

This is my most favorite post of all time! 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 5
12 minutes ago, Lona said:

Awesome! Was just about to call in sick, write to my congressman, start a GoFundMe forcing K&J to announce the squad and invite other forums to come watch our s**tshow. But thanks for clearing everything up! I can go about my day.

Seriously, JUST ANNOUNCE THE SQUAD ALREADY YOU COWARDS! 😂😂🤣

Oh there is method in the madness -- look at all the tizz the "non" announcement has generated.

they are miking this for sure.

1 minute ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Don’t you all realize how long it takes to rework every piece of choreography they have to remove all turns???  Be patient.  

Wonder if they will do away with the poms -- don't want them reaching up and grabbing an ankle.

Rug rats indeed.  🙂

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

I’ll do you one better, we can go on the back practice field or the ford Center and do Thunder! 😉 Let me know when you’re back in town! 

Somebody PLEASE promise to film this? 😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

This board just took me on an emotional roller coaster 🤦🏾‍♀️. If Gina had quit I would’ve lost it. Now making a note to never again read this board while on the treadmill, cause I just about wiped out. 

• LOL 10
46 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

I’ll do you one better, we can go on the back practice field or the ford Center and do Thunder! 😉 Let me know when you’re back in town! 

The rights to certain songs is tough, but if you want to ask episode by episode when they are learning, I’ll tell you the songs. 

The cameras roll all night long during rehearsal, and from different angles. The editing of dances comes from post editors, remember they have a story and a narrative to follow.

YAAASSSS AND YASSS

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

He’s been a partner for two years and we racked up tons of flight miles going back and forth. It was time to 💩 or get off the 🚽

Colorado is a gorgeous state.  I envy you.  Soak up every chance in nature you can get.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ShellyB said:

He’s been a partner for two years and we racked up tons of flight miles going back and forth. It was time to 💩 or get off the 🚽

So are YOU moving there full-time?  Will you still work in Dallas with the DCC?  If not, what are planning on doing?  (Not meaning to pry)

Sorry, if this has been previously addressed

• Love 2

I’m feeling REALLY good that who I want is safe. Still think when we will see the sheer PETTY sabotage and how they will edit the cut of Julia, it will be nothing but show drama .

Classy, professional , mature and experienced pro dancers are not what they want.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Still working...during the season, much of what I do can be done from home. Dallas is home, so I’ll be there often. I don’t foresee any blue & orange in my future 🤣

Welcome to Colorado! I'm in Colorado Springs, so hit me up if you'd like a tour of Garden of the Gods, Olympic Training Center, and stuff! 🙂

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

The cameras roll all night long during rehearsal, and from different angles. The editing of dances comes from post editors, remember they have a story and a narrative to follow.

THIS EXACTLY!!!!

I only comment on dance ability (and not much, because I have no training).  Mainly because it's 2019 and I understand how reality television works.  They edit to follow a storyline.

I don't know who is nice, humble, a good teammate, a mean girl, etc.  And NEVER will.  And actually don't care.

Quiet as kept, I don't really know about dance ability based on the show either.  That's part of the editing process.  They do so many slow-mo's and quick edits.

I base my comments (about dancing) on the videos of the squad posted on social media.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Tootie said:

It's a "tag-team" this year: Amy & Maddie...  or Maddie & Amy.  I don't remember if the order was stated.

Is anyone else an "Office" fan? Remember Oscar's talking head about Michael and Jim being co-manager? What country doesn't have 2 presidents? Where would Catholicism being without the Popes?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Tornado said:

I decided that they should go about choosing the squad in another format. All the women stay the entire length of training camp. The final night everyone must dance all the routines, and do the on field entrance and kickline. At the end of the night, all the cuts are made at once, whomever is left is the official squad

I like that idea. That would give everyone the same amount of time to learn everything. It would certainly change things up a bit.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KickYourNose said:

Welcome to Colorado! I'm in Colorado Springs, so hit me up if you'd like a tour of Garden of the Gods, Olympic Training Center, and stuff! 🙂

I am still haunted by running the Pikes Peak Marathon a couple of years ago. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

"Hit & run" is the perfect way to describe that post. Going about my day and then, WHAMMO, I'm on the floor. I guess we all can now relate to how it feels to dance next to VK. Just going about the routine and then, WHAMMO, she takes you out.

Maybe VK made the post. "Hmm all these trolls want to say I'm a mess on the dance floor? Well then I'm gonna mess with them. What to post that'll throw em into a tizzy.....a-ha! Gina quit! Now to watch them all melt down! Muah ha ha!"

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It’s was a spiritual quote and then she wrote in trust in God’s plan 

Gina's  next slide of her insta story was about going and getting juice before practice. I don't think she quit. I guess we just have to wait and see. 

2 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

Okay, did they actually announce who made the team this year yet...? I thought the announcement was supposed to be a couple days ago. Have they taken the squad photo?

They still at 37 need to cut to 36 

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They still at 37 need to cut to 36 

Does anyone have any thoughts about who the last cut will be? 

DCC hasn't taken over 36 since S8, except with the whole Yuko first year and the Visa debacle.  But I wonder if they will this year...