Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Agreed, this is just gross 

I get maybe Kelli's idea is that the kick is quick and maybe extra material there (cough) is not necessary (ugh) but come on any guy with a camera getting a still shot and its all over the internet ... 

3 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

They were probably going to cut her anyway after all the fraternization drama. Didn't help that she denied it when they had proof she did. I'm not a fan of the policy but lying to their faces did her no favors.

Right. My post was just to clarify. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ByTor said:

Love Melissa mocking the ones who do the "sexy" faces.  I guess she forgot someone named Holly P who IMO was the worst offender!

Holly wasn’t worried so much about her facials because she knew everyone was focused a little farther south. 

• LOL 2
On 7/29/2019 at 2:22 PM, BBK2 said:

Has Chelsea ever been back to do anything as an alumni, since getting cut?

How about Sydney? 

I used to follow Selina on IG, but she’s gone private & it looks as if I’ve ‘been cut’  as a follower...I hope she’s doing okay...she’s a school teacher, right?

The last sighting that I saw of Selina was on Yuko's page a couple of months ago. They were in Japan.

• Love 1
On 7/29/2019 at 2:22 PM, BBK2 said:

Has Chelsea ever been back to do anything as an alumni, since getting cut?

Are the ones that are cut actually even considered alumni? @ShellyB? I would think it would be too emotionally hard on them to come back after a cut (just my humble opinion).

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Are the ones that are cut actually even considered alumni? @ShellyB? I would think it would be too emotionally hard on them to come back after a cut (just my humble opinion).

If they have a pinky ring they are alumni, even if they get cut the following year

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

And this year's batch:

I know people get a kick out of making fun of the "bad' dancers or the ones that hope to get on TV but, I don't. There are years I just wish the show would just start at semi finals and weed out all of that. The solo episode is my absolute fave ep! 

1 hour ago, ElenaFR said:

No more crotch shots please!!!

Agreed!! That Ashton Torres shot. Yikes! My jaw dropped. I mean do the cheerleaders really don't wear ANY undies under their shorts?? Is that a rule or something? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Jessie S said:

I know people get a kick out of making fun of the "bad' dancers or the ones that hope to get on TV but, I don't. There are years I just wish the show would just start at semi finals and weed out all of that. The solo episode is my absolute fave ep! 

Agreed!! That Ashton Torres shot. Yikes! My jaw dropped. I mean do the cheerleaders really don't wear ANY undies under their shorts?? Is that a rule or something? 

Yes so over making fun of bad dancers. Waste of time. 

Also never undies in dance bc tights usu have thick crotch to make up for it. I actually think we see more of the thicker crotch making shadow looking like we see Ashton’s labia. But yeah she’s almost showing cash and prizes 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Lmao at Melissa r making fun of bad sexy faces with those lips full of fillers making her mouth look like a paralyzed duck 

Right, Melissa's making fun of people dancing and everyone's laughing at her ridiculous lip injections... ladies you're not a duck just stahp already... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I’m not sure if this should go here or in the current squad forum but Im in Dallas for a few days and my sister and I took at spontaneous tour of AT&T stadium and the DCC we’re having a camp as well as a football camp was going on. I found it kinda odd that Miranda was there but she wasn’t dancing or teaching a dance to any of the campers she was playing the role of MC/commentator for what the little football campers were doing. Also Gina and Maddie’s group was the only one standing  dancing and doing cheers while the football campers were playing, the other groups just sat and waved their poms.

Can. Not. Wait. For. The. New. Episode! Do I recall correctly that CMT puts the new episodes up around midnight the night they air? I can't remember if I did this last year (it's been a long 12 months!), but I used to watch the episode online before they locked it and then would download the episode the next day(s) it became available from Amazon or iTunes. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Can. Not. Wait. For. The. New. Episode! Do I recall correctly that CMT puts the new episodes up around midnight the night they air? I can't remember if I did this last year (it's been a long 12 months!), but I used to watch the episode online before they locked it and then would download the episode the next day(s) it became available from Amazon or iTunes. 

Last year, I watched the first episode on CMT.com - I'm West Coast, so I would say I got it after 7 pm.  I remember looking for the second ep and it was locked, but I found it on YouTube.  I think I did that for a few eps before the person uploading got shut down.  

• Love 1
On 7/29/2019 at 6:12 PM, Cruisegirl said:

What does Kelli’s daughter Sam have to do with the show? I noticed she has been posting IG stories referring to being a part of tryouts and the show. 

She’s interning for the CMT’s Instagram page @dccmakingtheteam

Edited by ShellyB
Clarification
  • Useful 4
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Monique said:

I’m not sure if this should go here or in the current squad forum but Im in Dallas for a few days and my sister and I took at spontaneous tour of AT&T stadium and the DCC we’re having a camp as well as a football camp was going on. I found it kinda odd that Miranda was there but she wasn’t dancing or teaching a dance to any of the campers she was playing the role of MC/commentator for what the little football campers were doing. Also Gina and Maddie’s group was the only one standing  dancing and doing cheers while the football campers were playing, the other groups just sat and waved their poms.

The DCC campers are divided into 3 groups by age. They are performing at a “game” played by the football campers. They don’t necessarily perform the dances they’ve learned during camp at the same time. Last year Jackie Bob played the role of the MC. Not sure why Miranda isn’t teaching or leading a group during the performance. I think she is running the camps this year since Katy Aldrich and Jinelle moved to Australia. 

4 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

VK does NOT look pleased here😂

That is not a flattering shot of her buck teeth. She should work on keeping her mouth shut more. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, ByTor said:

I recall seeing it quite often...she still does it from what I've seen  One of the best times that "I'm sooo sexayyyy" face was on full display was the year she was cut during her solo, followed by her top coming right off.  Not that kind of entertainer indeed LOL!

Did anyone tell Kalyssa that? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Jennv said:

That is not a flattering shot of her buck teeth. She should work on keeping her mouth shut more. 

Sorry Bridgey love you ur my fave but YES all I can focus on is them big ole glow in the dark teeth. Looks likes some fake vampire Halloween teeth falling out. Oh Queen Erin looks fab in background too. She comes off as so elegant to me. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Sorry Bridgey love you ur my fave but YES all I can focus on is them big ole glow in the dark teeth. Looks likes some fake vampire Halloween teeth falling out. Oh Queen Erin looks fab in background too. She comes off as so elegant to me. 

Lol, I was talking about Victoria’ s Mr Ed impression in the background. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

The DCC campers are divided into 3 groups by age. They are performing at a “game” played by the football campers. They don’t necessarily perform the dances they’ve learned during camp at the same time. Last year Jackie Bob played the role of the MC. Not sure why Miranda isn’t teaching or leading a group during the performance. I think she is running the camps this year since Katy Aldrich and Jinelle moved to Australia. 

I know we saw all 3 groups perform. In reference to Maddie and Gina’s group they were the only group standing and actively dancing/cheering on the football players when they were playing each quarter.  And if Miranda is running the camps then I guess that explains why she wasn’t dancing.

6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thank you to the 1000 people here today

This is our most competitive season yet

Hi Victoria!!!!!

Kelli: And ladies when it's time for solos you'll see the most returning vets we've ever had!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, bunny said:

On the subject of TCC Kristen, I got the feeling last year that Kelli really wanted her on the team since she can sign, which would definitely be a great thing for the organization and I’m sure they would take advantage of. If she makes the team I feel like we’ll eventually see her doing more high-profile things like signing the national anthem at games, right? I don’t think DCC would miss the opportunity to highlight the fact that they have a cheerleader who can sign and make them look like a more inclusive organization. (Obviously it WOULD be a great thing in general but I’m not under any delusion that TPTB wouldn’t be aware of the great PR 😂) Do you think Kristen would be paid extra for things like that? I hope that she would be! 

I really like Kristen. I hope she makes it this season sans the falling asleep on her feet. 

She will make an excellent ambassador for DCC. I would hope they pay her extra/more but I doubt it. 🙄

• Love 3
6 hours ago, lah715 said:

OMG!! When doing the uniforms they should really have them kick at Kelli and let her decide if more material is required ... YIKES!!!!

I also find it incredibly creepy when cameras (both still & video) are aimed straight on at their crotches. One of my friends calls pics like these "perv shots". I mean there's no need to be shooting in that direction just to see how high their kick is. You can take a picture at an angle or from the side.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Dnst1973 said:

I really like Kristen. I hope she makes it this season sans the falling asleep on her feet. 

She will make an excellent ambassador for DCC. I would hope they pay her extra/more but I doubt it. 🙄

I thought Kristin came off not well when she talked about being the first deaf advocate on the DCC, when they had a cheerleader who was actually deaf in season 2. 

• Love 7

VH1 has the show on now too, in case you don’t have cmt.  

9 minutes ago, ThatSlaps said:

Noticed they don't have the forum for this episode unlocking until 10pm?? What about all our Eastern Time Zone posters! 

Yes, that’s the place to discuss with spoilers...should be open? But I did see note too

2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Yes, that’s the place to discuss with spoilers...should be open? But I did see note too

Live chat thread is called Its Been Broughten. It’s near the top of the list. 

6 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I think the live chat forum and the episode forum are both non-spoiler forums. This is where you can post spoilers.

1 minute ago, Erinbridget said:

I think the live chat forum and the episode forum are both non-spoiler forums. This is where you can post spoilers.

Accurate. 

• Love 2