Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Genesis 1

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

On 9/27/2019 at 2:08 AM, AnimeMania said:

This show is extremely weird, I have no understanding of how people like this can exist in the real world. Are there really people who have crippling college debt, yet spend their whole life traveling from country to country climbing mountains? Take all that money you are spending on that fancy psychiatrist and pay your bills. When I saw all those kids, I thought she might be running an orphanage. She lives in a giant house and has another smaller house, yet her 4 kids all sleep in one room and that room looks like a pig sty. The only thing she has in her refrigerator is small cans of Margaritas, someone call Child Protective Services. Her husband lives in another country and refuses to come home and help her raise the kids.

I laughed at this but in a good way.  It seemed like they were throwing everything at Kristen.  She has student loan debt, but she used to be a climber, and her husband is a guide and they have four kids, and they live in a strange house underneath train tracks (don't know where that's supposed to be), and she looks to be in her mid to late thirties.

Years ago, there was a show on NBC called "Undercover."  Now, I love Gugu Mbatha-Raw, but she was too young to play a woman had a career in the CIA, retired and was now running a restaurant with her husband.  If they wanted to make Kristen a former climber, fine; but why the student loan debt?  It didn't make sense to me.  Don't throw everything at her.

However, I don't get what's wrong with her having four children.  I see plenty of people in my neighborhood who have more than two children, and I don't think that's strange at all.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

However, I don't get what's wrong with her having four children.

I think it impedes her ability to travel, I hope all the evil, miracles, and demons in the world are not within a 3 hour journey from her house.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Annber03 said:

As for the kids, I think they're cute, but I do feel four is...a lot to deal with on a show like this? I'm not sure how they'll manage to juggle that with everything else going on. You just know, however, that eventually at least one of the children is going to be possessed or dealing with some other supernatural entity. 

Probably at some point by the end of the season/series all 4 will be possessed. One possessed kid is creepy enough already, but 4 will be just mind blowing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, skotnikov said:

Probably at some point by the end of the season/series all 4 will be possessed. One possessed kid is creepy enough already, but 4 will be just mind blowing. 

I have this theory that those kids are all dead and are either ghosts or a figment of her imagination.  Far-fetched?  Yes.  Wrong?  Most likely.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I have this theory that those kids are all dead and are either ghosts or a figment of her imagination.  Far-fetched?  Yes.  Wrong?  Most likely.

Oh shit, that's awesome. Now if it doesn't turn out to be true I'll be disappointed. 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

However, I don't get what's wrong with her having four children.  I see plenty of people in my neighborhood who have more than two children, and I don't think that's strange at all.

There's nothing wrong with having four kids in general, and it's nice to see a larger family portrayed on TV, but it just seems odd for this particular character, from what we know about her so far (which admittedly might not be much). 

Ooh, I'm in for that! I guess that would make the mom (Kristen's mom) dead/ a figment, too, though. Did we see the kids with anyone else?

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

There's nothing wrong with having four kids in general, and it's nice to see a larger family portrayed on TV, but it just seems odd for this particular character, from what we know about her so far (which admittedly might not be much). 

The girls are also so close in age I thought were they quads? It was just a cacophony of sound and motion every time they were on screen and I wonder if I’ll ever be able to tell them apart.

Edited by Eliza422
  • Love 5
On 9/28/2019 at 10:36 PM, Katy M said:

Another theory would be that  producers want to tell that someone who has 4 kids, no hubby, huge debts and an alcoholic mother(at least  the actress  who plays the mother looked like an alcoholic to me) has nothing to fear, even Satan is  just a joke in comparison. 

Edited by skotnikov
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Eliza422 said:

The girls are also so close in age I thought were they quads? It was just a cacophony of sound and motion every time they were on screen and I wonder if I’ll ever be able to tell them apart.

I wondered if there were twins in the mix, at least, but I'm not sure... In the scene where they get in bed with her after the first appearance of George, there definitely seemed to be differences in size/ age. The oldest looks like she could be 12-13 maybe. And wasn't it just one of their birthdays? (I thought it was Kristen's birthday at first, but then it was one of the smaller girls blowing out the candles, I think?)

I always have my close caption on, and while I don't think any of the daughters got called by name, the cc identified two of them when they were speaking as Laura and Lila. I wonder if they all have L names, which will make them even harder to tell apart...

(OK, just checked IMBD, and apparently the other two are Lynn and Lexis... none of the actresses are related, but I guess that doesn't rule out fraternal twins.)

• Love 3
On 9/27/2019 at 2:08 AM, AnimeMania said:

This show is extremely weird, I have no understanding of how people like this can exist in the real world. Are there really people who have crippling college debt, yet spend their whole life traveling from country to country climbing mountains? Take all that money you are spending on that fancy psychiatrist and pay your bills. When I saw all those kids, I thought she might be running an orphanage. She lives in a giant house and has another smaller house, yet her 4 kids all sleep in one room and that room looks like a pig sty. The only thing she has in her refrigerator is small cans of Margaritas, someone call Child Protective Services. Her husband lives in another country and refuses to come home and help her raise the kids. I say the lady is about 2 episodes way from having a 3-way with a priest and Aasif Mandvi, that is if her mother doesn't beat her to it, mom seems "hot to trot". How are they supposed to investigate evil and the supernatural when the lady can't leave due to all those kids. Is every miracle going to happen locally? So Michael Emerson is a semi-supernatural entity?

It's possible that climbing was her first career, which she quit to settle down and start a family, and that she went to college/grad school later. It seemed that she was a freelance consultant and the prosecuter's office was her only client. I think she worked on 30 cases for them, which suggests that she hasn't been doing this for too long. 

I don't remember 2 houses though, just the one under the train tracks. 

• Love 4
Just now, raeb23 said:

It's possible that climbing was her first career, which she quit to settle down and start a family, and that she went to college/grad school later. It seemed that she was a freelance consultant and the prosecuter's office was her only client. I think she worked on 30 cases for them, which suggests that she hasn't been doing this for too long. 

I don't remember 2 houses though, just the one under the train tracks. 

I am not sure that mountain climbing could be called a career. I think she said she quit to have all the children. I am not sure when she found time to go to college.

In the commercial for next week you can clearly see her house and it doesn't look like a normal house, more like a square business or office space. There is a subway track that goes right overhead.  She has another small one room building right next door that has a mini fridge in it that only has Margaritas in it (someone mentioned this earlier). I will keep my eye out for the commercial and try to get a picture of her house and post it here.

• Love 3

My girlfriend is rewatching the pilot.

The kids all look different ages. All wearing similar plaid school uniforms in first scene, so probably in Catholic school.

While she tells her kid it’s student loan debt the collection agency is calling about, we don’t really know.

The office seems to be in a small building across the alley, not a house.

Definitely margaritas in the kitchen fridge.

Lots in the office mini fridge too.

Edited by Rickster
  • Love 4

I enjoyed this. It was downright scary. 

I didn't like the main character but was interested in what happened to her. 

I will give them great credit for providing interesting background for the main character, a great location (loved that house), and Christine Lahti. 

I was a little annoyed that it didn't seem that the show took a stand. There were several fake outs and then it all seemed to come to science.  So is this a show about debunking the claimed supernatural or a show where supernatural could exist. I wasn't sure. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

This. Unless it's a series specifically about a big family, usually if a character has a house full of kids, we only see them every great once in a while, or see only a couple kids at a time, or something like that. But it'll be interesting to see how they work these children into the storylines and such going forward.

Though I too really like this idea:

17 hours ago, Katy M said:

3 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

I suffer from chronically severe migraine headaches.   The last thing I need to hear is some high-pitched screaming kids.

So, you shouldn't have kids, then.  It doesn't mean it's odd for the woman in the series to have 4 kids.

• Love 2

Too soon to tell, but I think all the characters are strong enough to carry episodes on their own.  I don't need a new evil every week.  Give these people interesting backgrounds and I'll keep watching, just to learn more about them.  

I've been a Lahti fan since Running On Empty, which is on Turner Classic Movies today at 5:45, and then Chicago Hope, which I thought was better than ER but what do I know.   Surely the writers will make good use of her. 

Love Aasif Mandvi too.  Kurt Fuller I remember from Supernatural, and Michael Emerson from Lost -- kinda sad to see him as a villain but he'll be great at it.

Colter has amazing eyes.  I hope he and Kristen don't fall into bed, but if they do, it's understandable.

• Love 4

This is already super creepy, it seems like it will be right up my alley. I dont know if it will live up to the dear departed The Exorcist series, but it could still hit that same sweet spot, complete with demons, killers, and sexy priests! Well, priest in training here, but still!

I liked this a lot, I am excited to see what else the main characters investigate. The two leads have a bit of a Mulder and Scully dynamic (male believer, female skeptic) but with more of a focus on supernatural/religious belief, and the big wrench thrown into any possible UST is that she is married, even if her husband isnt around much, she he is almost a freaking priest! Should be interesting, I really hope it lasts!

• Love 3
On 9/28/2019 at 1:36 PM, Katy M said:

Then her mom would not exist and them threatening to kill them so she could be free would not hold much of threat.

I didn’t realize I recorded this so I wasn’t really paying Super close attention but I am confused by what I read here; by the way she reacted when her daughter told her about the call and than the way she sort of stuttered over it when she was talking to her therapist I assumed she was lying about her debt being from student loans and that was just a cover for something darker.

I actually thought this held more promise than some shows I meant to record so will definitely give it another few episodes. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I didn’t realize I recorded this so I wasn’t really paying Super close attention but I am confused by what I read here; by the way she reacted when her daughter told her about the call and than the way she sort of stuttered over it when she was talking to her therapist I assumed she was lying about her debt being from student loans and that was just a cover for something darker.

That's what I think too.

BTW, this morning I was dreaming -- and reading in the dream -- and it surprised me so much it woke me up! LOL. It was one of those half asleep, half awake dreams, so it probably doesn't count. But I laughed about it anyway.

• Love 2

I'm mildly curious as to why this show is listed as 'genre', while Emergence and Manifest are 'drama'.(I thought genre was all things sci-fi or supernatural). In this episode, at least, the situation was simple- a mass murderer trying to avoid justice. The other-worldly elements were debunked.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, rainsmom said:

That's what I think too.

BTW, this morning I was dreaming -- and reading in the dream -- and it surprised me so much it woke me up! LOL. It was one of those half asleep, half awake dreams, so it probably doesn't count. But I laughed about it anyway.

Last night I dreamed about being in a library. I remember looking at books, but I’m not sure I read them. I recall dreams in which I look in books or magazines, but when I try to go back to a specific part of the book or mag I can never find it again. One of the sources I found while Googling the phenomenon said you can identify short texts like signs in your dreams.

• Love 2

This wasn’t quite what I was expecting, not nearly creepy enough.  In fact, George was laughable.  Having said that, I didn’t really dislike it and will probably watch unless it becomes ridiculous since Michael Emerson and Aasif Mandvi look to be interesting and Michael Colter brings the pretty.  I’m not sure what to make of the lead female yet.  However, I suspect there is going to be some mystery or twist involving her and her family. 

• Love 1

I enjoyed the pilot and I appreciate the writers not leading us too hard in either direction regarding "if it's real or not" in regards to demons walking among us. A lot is explained by science or further investigation, but they left the door open regarding certain stuff. My talk-away from the pilot was that they (demons) do, in fact, infiltrate our lives through dreams and possession. I don't think LeRoux this week was possessed; however, I have a feeling Townsend is and he's getting people to do evil stuff for him. It felt like he wasn't able to perform the supernatural, like just knowing what Bouchard was thinking or talking about in her therapy sessions - rather, he had to break in and steal her files to find out. And the creepy demon her dreams? Yikers!

My chief complaints are some incongruities, starting with Bouchard's American accent. Within a minute of her speaking, something was off for me - I told my husband, "It just sounds like that voice shouldn't be coming out her mouth." He replied with, "Yeah, it seems too deep and just...off." We both said, "She's totally not American." and a quick trip to IMDB proved it. I found it super distracting and unnecessary. Why not give her an American mom and Dutch father to explain it and let her speak more naturally?

Another incongruity, as others have mentioned, how does this woman who seemingly has no health insurance since her husband is leading mountaineering expeditions overseas and she just got fired, afford a fancy therapist (seemingly a psychiatrist, the most expensive)? Or for that matter, afford healthcare for four children?

And how does she have so much college debt left at her age? She's either old enough to have 4 children, the oldest of whom looks to be early teens, or she's young enough that she still owes (then how are her children that age)? And also all the climbing - again, when did she do that? Wasn't she in school collecting debt and/or having children? 

Pilots are always kind of weird and hopefully they'll explain and/or fix - I'll continue watching a few more episodes to see how it goes.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lunula said:

And how does she have so much college debt left at her age? S

That is hardly uncommon, the current average to pay off student loans is 21 years, which is why we have a student loan crisis but I am also pretty sure it’s not actually student loans. 

If she has a low enough income she and the children would qualify for Medicaid. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Lunula said:

Another incongruity, as others have mentioned, how does this woman who seemingly has no health insurance since her husband is leading mountaineering expeditions overseas and she just got fired, afford a fancy therapist (seemingly a psychiatrist, the most expensive)? Or for that matter, afford healthcare for four children?

She wasn't fired because she didn't work for the city. She's an independent contractor (who worked extensively, if not solely, for the city), but that means she's independently employed.  Some cities have organizations where sole proprietors and small businesses can come together to get group rates on insurance.  She may be part of one of those. Or, her husband may be working for some tour organization that he gets insurance through.

4 minutes ago, Lunula said:

And how does she have so much college debt left at her age? She's either old enough to have 4 children, the oldest of whom looks to be early teens, or she's young enough that she still owes (then how are her children that age)?

I have a friend who is 43 and still has student debt.  And, yes, she graduated at 22.  And didn't do any post grad work.  So, I can see how someone in her early 30s who presumably has an advanced degree still has student debt.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

That is hardly uncommon, the current average to pay off student loans is 21 years, which is why we have a student loan crisis but I am also pretty sure it’s not actually student loans. 

But would it be so bad at almost 40 that she would get harassing calls constantly? Wouldn't she have to had been paying them off, at least a little, by this point in her life that she wouldn't be getting harassing calls like this? So either she hasn't paid anything (or consistently) for almost 2 decades - in which case, why have 4 children and live the lifestyle she has (including an expensive therapist) - or if she had been paying it off, why would they be threatening her? Wouldn't she be close to paying the loans off?

And also, if we assume her age is around her real-life age, she's not that much younger than me - which would mean she wasn't hit quite as hard in student loan debt as a person going through school now. It certainly wasn't cheap for me and my parents, but it also wasn't a 21-year pay off situation. 

So perhaps it's possible, but to me it seems hard to believe. I have a lot of friends, some that went to grad school, who had to take out loans and now into our 40s, I don't know one who doesn't have them paid off. Including one guy who came out of law school $300k in the hole.

And I understand people's reproductive rights are their own damn business, but I guess it seems irresponsible to have 4 kids with massive debt that you are not paying off.

Edited by Lunula
5 minutes ago, Lunula said:

But would it be so bad at almost 40 that she would get harassing

I don’t think she is supposed to be 40 but she most likely has a PhD so the debt could be enormous and clearly she doesn’t make a lot of money and has four kids to raise. Of course I don’t believe the harassing phone call was actually from a student loan company.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t think she is supposed to be 40 but she most likely has a PhD so the debt could be enormous and clearly she doesn’t make a lot of money and has four kids to raise. Of course I don’t believe the harassing phone call was actually from a student loan company.

Ahhh, I hadn't thought that it might not be a student loan collector calling. That's a different angle!

16 minutes ago, Lunula said:

But would it be so bad at almost 40 that she would get harassing calls constantly? Wouldn't she have to had been paying them off, at least a little, by this point in her life that she wouldn't be getting harassing calls like this? So either she hasn't paid anything (or consistently) for almost 2 decades - in which case, why have 4 children and live the lifestyle she has (including an expensive therapist) - or if she had been paying it off, why would they be threatening her? Wouldn't she be close to paying the loans off?

We know almost nothing about her life so far.  Maybe she or her husband or one of the kids had a major medical problem which sucked up most of their money--insurance or not.  Maybe she paid most of it off and then got stalled for some reason and hasn't made any payments for the last year.  Maybe circumstances changed since she had the last of the 4 kids.  And that therapist may not be costing her that much, either because they are bartering services or her insurance pays for it.

• Love 2

I was only half watching the show but wound up liking it more than I expected to.   

And within 5 minutes of listening to the lead actress I figured out that she wasn't American; I found her trying-to-sound American accent distracting.

George was funny until he cut her fingers (no laughs from me with THAT- I dont like gore).  The show really had me thinking that he could have been real...

Agreeing with those who think there is more than meets the eye about the female lead's family/backstory.  Maybe the husband is in a hospital or jail or dead.  And her debt is not student loan debt (btw, my sister who didnt get her bach. degree until her 30s, went back and got her masters in her early 40s.  She recently turned 60 and is STILL paying off the loan).  Yup, I think this Mom of 4 is going to turn out having a dark backstory. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Then her mom would not exist and them threatening to kill them so she could be free would not hold much of threat.

Perhaps a better theory might be that one of the kids is not real/ dead. That would explain the need to give her so many kids and to have their scenes be so chaotic-- easier to slip in that one of them is not being directly acknowledged by the others.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Perhaps a better theory might be that one of the kids is not real/ dead. That would explain the need to give her so many kids and to have their scenes be so chaotic-- easier to slip in that one of them is not being directly acknowledged by the others.

I also found that unlikely because we saw all the children interacting together. 

• Love 3

I liked the show it wasn’t too scary for me. 

The house they live in is worth seven figures at least. That’s Astoria Queens very happening area. Yes even with the elevated track. The girls may be all in one room by choice. 

I’m in for the time being also the killer was the tobacco king from mad man I can’t think of the characters name.

• Love 1

About her student loans still being an issue and the pricey therapist - She may have gone to school late in life (think Carol's Second Act but a bit younger), I got the impression she spent her younger years climbing then settled down.  They did seem to cover that by her saying she didn't finish the seven summits because she had kids.   And the therapist may be part of her schooling and loans, in some programs having the student go to therapy is just encouraged in others it's mandated.  Based on the buildings in the background of The Angel Zachariah  Dr. Boggs office I thought it was part of the university so she was just continuing her school therapy sessions.  Might be right, might be my way of spinning a plot hole.

I didn't find it as scary as I thought it would be.  Maybe it was over hyped with all the "watch with the lights on" "it'll give you nightmares" reviews before it aired but the sounds in her home were just suspenseful not super scary and the initial appearance of "George" was certainly creepy but once he started to talk like a polite english lord he went down about 50 notches on the scare meter.  I'd say the most interesting part was Micheal Emerson and the other characters are fine they all did well but it didn't grab me enough for a first episode.  Still shows need to find their feet and I will definitely give it a few more before deciding for sure if it's worth sticking with for a whole season and possibly beyond.

• Love 3

I finally got my husband to sit down long enough so that we could watch this last night.  I liked it--it was smarter than I expected and my husband appreciated that they took both the "faith" and the "science" sides with equal measure.  I have a little trouble buying the actress who plays Kristen, but that was a small enough irritation (and Mike Colter is yummy enough) for me to ignore it.  We'll definitely be back for more with this one.

• Love 2

I'm watching this right now, and was fine with it until "George" showed up. 

I thought she looked a bit young to have four children, but she's 38 (the actress). I'm messy, so I loved it when she picked up a few clothes, and then just threw them to the side. It seems more natural to me.

• Love 2

I liked this show. I'll definitely be back for more. I hope they keep it equally balanced because I'm a Christian and enjoy the demonic dealings because they are a real part of our lives, but I can also appreciate that not EVERYTHING indicates a demon. I'll move on from that subject so as to avoid a dabate. 

I've seen some mention how young the actress looks to have four kids, but Idk what age has to do with it. Yall know nowadays people don't wait until they're settled down and married before having children. A friend of mine is only 28 and has 4 kids, whereas I'm 31 and only have 2. 

I, like others, thought George was FREAKY... until he opened his mouth. It just looked like an old 80s movie or something. I will say though I had to put on some Golden Girls in order to peacefully fall asleep. Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Jennabelle88 said:

I've seen some mention how young the actress looks to have four kids, but Idk what age has to do with it. Yall know nowadays people don't wait until they're settled down and married before having children. A friend of mine is only 28 and has 4 kids, whereas I'm 31 and only have 2. 

4 kids at 28? Now THAT sounds like a horror show!  My sister had her 1st at 38 and the 2nd (while getting the aformentioned Masters degree) just shy of her 42nd b-day.   Frankly, I'm glad that I stuck to cats... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jennabelle88 said:

Once I realized that all four girls were her kids, I didn't have a problem with it.  She said she was a lapsed Catholic, but we don't know much more than that.  It could have been she was devout to the point that she didn't use birth control until after she had kids (and then maybe she became disillusioned when her husband left to climb mountains without her?  I don't know--just spitballing here).  The kid issue is definitely one for her--"George" was tormenting her with her C-section scar and Townsend (or was it the guy in jail?  I can't remember) taunted her with something she had said to her psychiatrist about wishing her girls were dead.

What I did have a problem with was that I'm not sure how all those 4 kids could be hers.  I mean, unless there is a set of twins, or maybe even triplets, in there, I'm not sure how--mathematically--she could have given birth to them all.  The youngest one is definitely younger, but the other three all seem about the same age, or close enough that even being Irish Twins would be hard to believe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

What I did have a problem with was that I'm not sure how all those 4 kids could be hers.  I mean, unless there is a set of twins, or maybe even triplets, in there, I'm not sure how--mathematically--she could have given birth to them all.  The youngest one is definitely younger, but the other three all seem about the same age, or close enough that even being Irish Twins would be hard to believe.

I tried to do some research on the kids' ages.  The oldest one is 14, and one is 8 or 9, but I got nothing on the other 2, other than that they are all older than 5 which doesn't help much.

8 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I tried to do some research on the kids' ages.  The oldest one is 14, and one is 8 or 9, but I got nothing on the other 2, other than that they are all older than 5 which doesn't help much.

Well, 4 kids between the ages on 9-14 is certainly doable, so I will quit questioning it, even if her kids are a 9 year old and three other girls who could all be the same person in my eyes.  Just out of curiosity, is that the age of actresses playing the girls or is there some place where the characters' ages are cited?  I think it is reasonable to accept that the actresses are playing girls who are their own ages, but I wonder it might still end up that not all her girls are singletons.

Another point: I strongly doubt that her financial troubles are student loans.  I don't doubt that she has student loans, but the phone call certainly sounded like her financial woes were something else.  But hey, it's the first episode--hopefully it comes up again instead of just being dropped, as so many shows do.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Just out of curiosity, is that the age of actresses playing the girls or is there some place where the characters' ages are cited? 

The actresses.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Just out of curiosity, is that the age of actresses playing the girls or is there some place where the characters' ages are cited?

Brooklyn Shuck as Lynn Bouchard   is 14 years old    oldest daughter

Skylar Gray as Lila Bouchard    second oldest daughter 

Maddy Crocco as Lexis Bouchard      is 11 years old      second youngest daughter 

Dalya Knapp as Laura Bouchard    youngest daughter 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Brooklyn Shuck as Lynn Bouchard   is 14 years old    oldest daughter

Skylar Gray as Lila Bouchard    second oldest daughter 

Maddy Crocco as Lexis Bouchard      is 11 years old      second youngest daughter 

Dalya Knapp as Laura Bouchard    youngest daughter 

Thank you for the info.  Also, I now realize that I will never remember which girl goes with which name...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1