Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, PityFree said:

If I ever tell anyone “your penis was made for my vagina!” catch me with a big butterfly net and take me to get professional help.

Friend Elizabeth's reaction was gold.

Edited by Mercolleen
Fixed grammatical structure of relationship
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

My guess is the only reason they showed Iris plainly telling her mother and friend that she wants to stay married is because Keith says no.

Edited by 2727
  • Useful 6
  • Love 9

Lame “secret,” TLC.  I could have told you this was happening!  Frankly, I would’ve been more surprised if Matt hadn’t been cheating.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
NOT TLC! Lifetime! Sorry, I am so accustomed to the bullshit programming on TLC also!
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13

Was this Amber and Raven scene re-enacted? She doesn’t seem at all shocked that  Matt was seen with another woman.  Say nothing about the fact she’s wearing completely different clothes than when she left to go to his place.

Do better editors.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I have never thought of a brewpub as being idea for a "romantic dinner." Did Amber get the memo of where they were meeting? That dress is ridiculous.

And Matt sucks.

He said the chicken wings for their anniversary dinner was indicative of their relationship.  Ayayay.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Yikes! Jamie just called Beth a tease. 

Yes, and he's full of shit. It's OK not to want sex every day of the week. It's also OK to prefer quality over quantity... and we all know that Jamie is a "quantity" kind of guy. (In fact, I'm pretty sure when he has sex, it's all about him.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Deonna was on Unfiltered for the first time? I caught the end. Anything interesting?

She thought Amber should say get a divorce. Jamie said Iris & Keith were the least compatible (because of the sex). Cal declined to answer.

They all basically implied Matt's a lying punk. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
Just now, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Yes, and he's full of shit. It's OK not to want sex every day of the week. It's also OK to prefer quality over quantity... and we all know that Jamie is a "quantity" kind of guy. (In fact, I'm pretty sure when he has sex, it's all about him.)

Well he is basic and Caucasian...

2 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

And he’s an ass. 

And I’m sorry, but Deonna is too. Why does Greg have to sink a pool ball to be able to ask her questions about her feelings? And she still makes the answers all about herself. 

Greg continues to do 99% of the giving in this marriage. And that just isn’t fair. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, topanga said:

And I’m sorry, but Deonna is too. Why does Greg have to sink a pool ball to be able to ask her questions about her feelings? And she still makes the answers all about herself. 

Greg continues to do 99% of the giving in this marriage. And that just isn’t fair. 

It was interesting to see him deliberating with his friend and in the TH. He seems like one of those loves to be loved guys.  Hoping she’ll eventually learn to snipe less if they stay together.  

• Love 8

How does Matt go out every night?  There has been no mention of his auto detailing business and he’s out for days at a time so it doesn’t appear that he’s working.  

Does Iris show any affection at all to Kieth?  It’s one thing to not be ready for sex but they can do everything but intercourse and still maintain her virginity.    I think since she has been unwilling to do anything Keith is going to break it off.  

I loved Deonna’s friends.  They were awesome and helped to really bring out her personality.  She needs to bring them around her husband more to show him more of her personality.  

Edited by Katie111
  • Love 11