Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

My third choice would be Elizabeth, because I actually *like* spontaneous people. I know this is not a popular opinion, and I agree with everyone that Beth has a lot of "issues" --but  she's the most open, expressive person on the show. MAFS really "did her dirty" when they paired her with Jamie. They were a horrible match from the beginning.

You and I obviously think a lot alike as I agree with your choices in the same order.  Elizabeth would drive a saint crazy but I think her heart's actually in the right place.  She reminds me of a male friend of mine and my husband who is quirky and exhausting in large quantities but is actually pretty decent and sane once you get to know him.  A lot of what comes out of Elizabeth's mouth is a result of her drama queen personality.  She exaggerates everything for dramatic effect.  I personally wonder if in that scene in which Jamie told her to shut up she was so wrapped up in talking she didn't even hear that guy start to speak, or perhaps he started talking while she was in mid-sentence.  Something told me the show purposely increased the volume on his voice to make it look like she had to know she was talking over him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Keith seems like a very thoughtful, intelligent individual that wants to do the "right thing" but is in a strange and rough situation with a woman he's not really clicking with.  The fact that he is so aware of Iris' obvious lack of emotional maturity and can articulate it so well speaks volumes about HIS emotional maturity.

I totally agree.  I think he feels Iris would be really more hurt and embarrassed if he just gave up before decision day so he is being kind but knows there is nothing there.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Lindz said:

What spouse would you pick & why?

OR: Let's play Marry, Bang, Kill: It's gotta be marry Greg, Bang Keith and Kill Matt, right????

If we're talking all seasons: Marry Anthony or Neil, Bang Jon (can't help it - I am weirdly attracted to cocky frat types), Kill Luke (or maybe fireman Ryan just for being so obnoxious).......

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, cinsays said:

I think he feels Iris would be really more hurt and embarrassed if he just gave up before decision day so he is being kind but knows there is nothing there.

REALLY?? She'd be more hurt being put out of her misery of wondering WEEKS AGO, not by him stringing her along til the end? Not by him playing nice & misleading her to blindside her on Decision Day? He already gave up! It's BS! Upfront honesty is kind & freeing. The sooner it's over, the sooner she can get over it. No need to waste her time.

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Lindz said:

REALLY?? She'd be more hurt being put out of her misery of wondering, by him stringing her along til the end? By him playing nice & misleading her to blindside her on Decision Day? He already gave up! It's BS!

huh...guess we can agree to disagre

• Love 3

For Decision Day, I hope Deonna went onto chewy.com and ordered a big bag of doggie biscuits so she can reward Greg for his good behavior. "Goooboy!"  Tosses him a biscuit and scratches him on the back of his neck.  "Sit!"  Greg complies, panting and drooling. Tosses him a biscuit and scratches his back right above his butt.  "Stay!"  Greg complies, panting and drooling. "Gooboy!"  "Roll over!"  Greg complies. Tosses him a biscuit.  "Goooboy!"  "Speak!"  Greg starts to comply but she cuts him off so he can't say anything....drops the bag of biscuits on the floor for him to gobble up on his own, chomping away happily,

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

This is an extended preview of the Decision Day episode, featuring Greg and Deonna (first 10 minutes), then it goes into Couples Couch. 

That was my first time seeing Ashley as a brunette and I would never have recognized her if she weren't sitting beside Anthony.  I wonder why she did it?

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

That was my first time seeing Ashley as a brunette and I would never have recognized her if she weren't sitting beside Anthony.  I wonder why she did it?

I don't know. She definitely looks different. I am not a fan at all of the pink lipstick she was wearing.

3 hours ago, Auntie said:

For Decision Day, I hope Deonna went onto chewy.com and ordered a big bag of doggie biscuits so she can reward Greg for his good behavior. "Goooboy!"  Tosses him a biscuit and scratches him on the back of his neck.  "Sit!"  Greg complies, panting and drooling. Tosses him a biscuit and scratches his back right above his butt.  "Stay!"  Greg complies, panting and drooling. "Gooboy!"  "Roll over!"  Greg complies. Tosses him a biscuit.  "Goooboy!"  "Speak!"  Greg starts to comply but she cuts him off so he can't say anything....drops the bag of biscuits on the floor for him to gobble up on his own, chomping away happily,

OMG .. I feel exactly the same way.  She has a way about her that just cuts you off without explanation just because she is Deonna.  If they stay married, I’m afraid Gregg will lose his identity and manhood respect.  Her ten years of whatever was bullshit.  I think sheesh just was dumped  and her vanity couldn’t take the rejection.

My first choice is Keith as he seems to have all the ingredients.  Second is Gregg, only if he gets a wife who appreciates his whole being.  A real gentleman.  Thirdly, I pick Elizabeth.  I think she is compassionate, giving and good hearted with the right person.  Jamie was too into himself to appreciate her and made her look the fool.  I’m shocked the experts picked the rest of them, probably for shock value.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Elizabeth grew on me as the season went on.  I would bet she is a fun person to be around in real life.

With a *different* husband by her side, Beth would be the kind of friend who had plenty of fun ideas for things to do when you hung out --and as your friend, she'd tell you the truth straight-out. (She might confront someone who hurt you, though.)

Jamie is another story.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

With a *different* husband by her side, Beth would be the kind of friend who had plenty of fun ideas for things to do when you hung out --and as your friend, she'd tell you the truth straight-out. (She might confront someone who hurt you, though.)

Jamie is another story.

Totally.  In fact, his mom creeped me out and made me side eye Jamie. I think all she did was talk about his successes and that she wouldn't "want for anything."  As if his financial success was the most important trait to his mom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

If our current President resigns, Pence will become POTUS... 

That could be like having Iris as President!  

And any meetings including women will have to have mama Pence included to protect his purity.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Anyone else find it a little ironic that Amber is the one who left the apartment to spend the night before decision day with a friend when all along it’s been Matt who spent so many nights away?  

On 9/10/2019 at 6:36 PM, LuvMyShows said:

I wonder if she stopped dying her hair during her pregnancy and just decided to leave it that way.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Anyone else find it a little ironic that Amber is the one who left the apartment to spend the night before decision day with a friend when all along it’s been Matt who spent so many nights away?  

Nope. Matt is homeless, except for when he finds a woman to stay overnight with (or his 'buddies' are willing to put up with him). 

Amber, on the hand, still has a place to go back to.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Nope. Matt is homeless, except for when he finds a woman to stay overnight with (or his 'buddies' are willing to put up with him). 

Amber, on the hand, still has a place to go back to.

That’s what I meant. Other nights he had a place to go and suddenly he didn’t.

• Love 2