Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Love Is A Battlefield

• Start Topic

On 8/20/2019 at 10:30 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Darcey is pathetic.  It's interesting how she is already recreating history of how they met.

Her drunk crying is grating.   It's a turn off not only to Tom but to most people.   She feels like a goddess but she acts like an insecure child.   It's like a teen who acts like she is an all powerful female who can conquer men but bursts into tears when she realizes she is ill equipped to handle the real world.

I can't 

i'm watching this episode for the first time and came in in middle of the episode.  i came here to find out if this is  darcy's  sister.   it looks like darcy in certain ways and other ways not so much.  

darcy was always desperate.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Honey said:

Ratched

So sorry, it's just a pet peeve.  🙂

Last season we had Melissa without a pre-meeting interview, and she actually DID show up for Ricky.  This season we have Maria without a pre-meeting interview.  Perhaps we'll all be very surprised when Maria shows up in Cancun for Caesar.

I think Rachet is correct in this case.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i'm watching this episode for the first time and came in in middle of the episode.  i came here to find out if this is  darcy's  sister.   it looks like darcy in certain ways and other ways not so much.  

darcy was always desperate.

Yes it’s Darcey.  She has made some adjustments to her look and is equally messy and needy. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

it hasn't  been that long since she & jesse broke up

She’s 44 and probably realizes she can’t keep dressing like Mariah Carey much longer.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Watching the episode again... yes,  I am a glutton for punishment, lol. 

I had to change the channel when Darcey started her 3rd crying session since being in the AirBnB.  The room he chose for her is beautiful,  nice bed,  cozy chair and a fireplace!  She says it feels "cold".  Then teeters up the stairs to proclaim his room as perfect, as she flops on his bed,  spreading her legs wide open.  He offers to change rooms with her,  which starts her crying again.  Darcey does not like to sleep alone!  Who sleeps with her at home? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

Watching the episode again... yes,  I am a glutton for punishment, lol. 

I had to change the channel when Darcey started her 3rd crying session since being in the AirBnB.  The room he chose for her is beautiful,  nice bed,  cozy chair and a fireplace!  She says it feels "cold".  Then teeters up the stairs to proclaim his room as perfect, as she flops on his bed,  spreading her legs wide open.  He offers to change rooms with her,  which starts her crying again.  Darcey does not like to sleep alone!  Who sleeps with her at home? 

I think she assumes that they are engaged once coitus occurs.  Tom will eventually sleep with her and boy is he going to regret it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Iguessnot said:
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought she said she was the oldest of six kids so her mom was obviously a Teen Mom. She seems to have a pretty close relationship with the man she called "Dad," no mention of him being a step-dad. 

I thought I heard the mom mention a divorce somewhere in the early episodes. Maybe I'm mistaken.

That kind of rings a bell, that Avery (at least) was from a prior marriage and some or all of the other kids are from her Mom’s current marriage. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Spike said:

She’s 44 and probably realizes she can’t keep dressing like Mariah Carey much longer.

You're joking, right?

8 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Watching this again too. Tom said "you're funny, you're intelligent, you're beautiful" to Darcy. She is literally none of those things.

And who says Tom is not a gentleman?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

YOU GUYS. I received a sample size of Angel perfume the other day and tried it. I used a tiny bit. It is really strong! I liked it better after it dried down, but how in the world Dicey sprayed that stuff from head to toe and all in her hair and didn't choke, I'll never know.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

YOU GUYS. I received a sample size of Angel perfume the other day and tried it. I used a tiny bit. It is really strong! I liked it better after it dried down, but how in the world Dicey sprayed that stuff from head to toe and all in her hair and didn't choke, I'll never know.

That's hilarious!  It's not a bad scent!  But like you said it's strong.  More than two sprays is noxious.....I assume she has developed a resistance.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

They have matte polish. Nailltiques has a clear matte topcoat as part of their “naked nails” care stuff. Tim should have opted for that. But then no one could instantly tell that he gets manicures, so I see why he got shine. 

Tim is just sooooooooo overly groomed and vain that I would bet money he wears spanx, too.

37 minutes ago, RealReality said:

That's hilarious!  It's not a bad scent!  But like you said it's strong.  More than two sprays is noxious.....I assume she has developed a resistance.

And you know darn well that wasn’t even her first coat of fragrance that day. Can you imagine how many bottles she must go through???

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 8/30/2019 at 1:34 AM, RealReality said:

My beef is really with the polish.....it was just so glossy.   I think it's fine for men to get manicures.....for me, a big benefit of a manicure is getting rid of cuticle skin as mine gets dry and I tend to pick at it. 

I generally get a clear polish and would probably be fine with no polish. So I think a manicure isn't a bit deal at all because most of the manicure is just about keeping the hands tidy....make or female. 

But that high gloss clear polish?  I might sideeye that if I were a woman who likes a roughneck.

Though I don't think he ever represented himself as someone who does a lot of traditionally "manly, dirty" stuff.....so I don't know why she is disappointed.  Not about him gives that impression.  He looks manscaped and groomed to within an inch or his life, he drives a "Lamborghini" and he wears colorful suits?  How did she get "guy who likes to do manly work projects" from that?

He doesn’t even need the clear polish. If he used a nail buffer, he could get the same result. And buffing the nails encourages blood flow to the nail bed and your nails grow faster and I believe stronger. I don’t get mani-pedis, I don’t like people touching my hands and feet like that. So I maintain them with my own kit. I never polish them and due to the buffing, many mistakenly think I use a clear coat. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think she assumes that they are engaged once coitus occurs.  Tom will eventually sleep with her and boy is he going to regret it.

She will be on him like lint on a cheap suit, she will then tell anyone who will listen about her Brit BF and then the fights will start, he will break things off with her and she will tell everyone how he is texting her at all hours trying to get back with her...basically replace Jesse's name with Tom...same story different day.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does that include spraying your lady bits? Darcy totally tried to spray there.

My mind keeps trying to block that out because the smell of vajajay that has been sitting on a plane for half a day and then masked with the strong ass smell of angel is making me gag just thinking about it.  

Has anything in history ever been gained by dousing a vajajay in strong perfume? 

Why is her hygiene that of a 19th c. French whore?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

The desperation radiating from Darcey's vajayjay are like sonic booms.....the Angel perfume(s) causing Tom's nose to spurt blood.....

That's an interesting thought. Maybe the bloody nose story was just a cover and Tom had shoved toilet paper up his nostrils in an attempt to block the smell. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Every time they show Darcey's Ho Bath, I crack up when she almost hits her chin on the dryer

After seeing the scene of Darcy and Stacy trying to zip up those beyond skintight jeans at home, I forgive Darcy for taking 45 minutes in the bathroom.

It must have taken her at least 15 of those 45 minutes to peel off those jeans.

I can't even imagine sitting in an airplane all of those hours.

Maybe that's why she totters rather than walks.  It's not the heels per se, it's because she's numb from the waist down from lack of circulation.  

Well, okay, to be fair, she's pretty numb from the neck up, too.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

My mind keeps trying to block that out because the smell of vajajay that has been sitting on a plane for half a day and then masked with the strong ass smell of angel is making me gag just thinking about it.  

Has anything in history ever been gained by dousing a vajajay in strong perfume? 

And in that bodysuit she had been wearing ever since Connecticut....Yikes!

I hope she burned that thing when she finally took it off and disposed of it as potentially biohazardous.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I want to say thank you to the editors who kindly decided to leave out the footage of Darcy on tips toes at the sink trying to lift her leg up as high as possible as she splashed water on her hoo ha. Also, thank you for not showing *that* hand dryer scene. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Anticipating his arrival home from the front lines of battle, Napoleon would write to Josephine to skip washing below the Mason Dixon line  to ripen her scent....so that's that...

Where is the barf emoticon when I need it. 

Found it 🤮

And what is that annoying grasping-the-air hand gesture Darcy constantly does? (when her hands are not futzing with her extensions)

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2019 at 4:25 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Ohhh, I never even thought of that one, but since he looked pretty angry when he said it, you may very well be right.  

I agree with you.  

I still strongly believe her "conversion" and the Omar relationship is shenanigans to get onto the show.  

I'm pretty damned sure being in the limelight with her gymnastics, etc., then graduating and going into relative obscurity has her jonesing for attention...and she got it, because, viola, here she is on TV.  

I'm not ready to point any fingers at her Long Island Tea drinking mother for any speculated abuse Avery may (or may not) have endured.  That's a serious assumption/allegation and I'm never willing to make that leap based on what we're shown on a TV show.  

I think the kid's an asshole, and sometimes an asshole is...just an asshole.  Most of the time they grow out of it...hopefully sooner rather than later.  

When Avery smugly said “ He better not hit me” I thought just what are you going to do if he does? The first time he feels she disrespects him and he back hands her, does she think she’s going to jump up and hit back, call 911? Honey no one will care!  You won’t even have a way to get to the airport. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

When Avery smugly said “ He better not hit me” I thought just what are you going to do if he does? The first time he feels she disrespects him and he back hands her, does she think she’s going to jump up and hit back, call 911? Honey no one will care!  You won’t even have a way to get to the airport. 

Plus she has no phone! 

• Love 7
On 8/31/2019 at 8:24 PM, RealReality said:

Speaking on behalf of all my fellow 19th century French whores, we strenuously uphold that our kooch cleaniness is like spring meadow on a snow capped mountain in the Swiss Alps in comparison to the fetid, cesspool dump hole known as Darcey.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2019 at 6:23 PM, iwasish said:

He doesn’t even need the clear polish. If he used a nail buffer, he could get the same result.

Can a professional even get THAT result?  That was some fancy polish.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:52 PM, jaybird2 said:

it hasn't  been that long since she & jesse broke up

But she and Tom have been "an item" for FOUR YEARS!!!   Doesn't Darcy realize that Jesse is going to be back on TV now...with proof of her "cheating."  Peas.  Pod.

• Love 3
On 9/3/2019 at 3:39 PM, HaaCHOO said:

But she and Tom have been "an item" for FOUR YEARS!!!   Doesn't Darcy realize that Jesse is going to be back on TV now...with proof of her "cheating."  Peas.  Pod.

YES! I wish Darcey would quit with this 4 years nonsense because it opens the door to Jesse being the aggrieved party twice over. Jesse started out winning this season as Darcey has proven to be the exact drunken histrionic mess Jesse said she was. This victory has somehow ratcheted up his smugness. Darcey's dumbass is turning him into the poor cheated on partner. She's such a moron. I wish these two would just continue to torture each other forever and stay away from the rest of us.

• Love 10
On 9/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, HunterHunted said:

YES! I wish Darcey would quit with this 4 years nonsense because it opens the door to Jesse being the aggrieved party twice over. Jesse started out winning this season as Darcey has proven to be the exact drunken histrionic mess Jesse said she was. This victory has somehow ratcheted up his smugness. Darcey's dumbass is turning him into the poor cheated on partner. She's such a moron. I wish these two would just continue to torture each other forever and stay away from the rest of us.

Even without the cheating implication, it still makes her look bad because she's saying the same damn things to Tom as she did to Jesse. It just solidifies that she's not in love with the man (how could she be, she barely knows him) but with the idea of love. Seems like any man who expresses a passing interest in her is her soulmate. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Even without the cheating implication, it still makes her look bad because she's saying the same damn things to Tom as she did to Jesse. It just solidifies that she's not in love with the man (how could she be, she barely knows him) but with the idea of love. Seems like any man who expresses a passing interest in her is her soulmate. 

How does Darcy get to question that Tom just recently stopped seeing other women when she has recently been in contact with Jesse?

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

How does Darcy get to question that Tom just recently stopped seeing other women when she has recently been in contact with Jesse?

Because Tom isn't a Pretty Pretty Princess and Darcey is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Here in the real world she doesn't get to question him for dating other women during their purely platonic penpalship. In Darceyworld, however, Jesse was just a passing fancy-she was REALLY in love with Tom during all the time and he remained pining for her in England, a tale of star-crossed lovers. The idea of him dating other women doesn't fit into that fairy tale. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, blubld43 said:

The liquor, well I guess even in Beirut they attempt to cater to tourists. 

Sorry, I am behind and just at page 3 so maybe it is already said but Lebanon is not a 'main' Islam country but is also a Christian country (it has a lot of religions in  fact).

ETA, I just reached page 4 and saw the reactions like mine above. Sorry.

Note to myself: I know it is difficult but ease start commenting after you read all the (10 pages) of comments.

Edited by DutchbutnoJesse
Impatient me
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2019 at 6:28 AM, Hannah94 said:

Watching this again too. Tom said "you're funny, you're intelligent, you're beautiful" to Darcy. She is literally none of those things.

After watching that, I will never ever trust a man who says this to me.

(Apologies for the slow response. We are 2 weeks behind in the Netherlands)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 8/26/2019 at 2:17 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Tom with his wine and hi champagne and his details, nerdiness, boundaries and scarf is shades of the second coming of RHONY Simon Van Kempen. Tom deserves his Alex and not vapid Darcy. Find him an American Alex,  production!!! #youreruiningthefuckingsurprise 

Had him down as GAY from the word Go.

• Love 1

Darcey portrays herself as a strong, independent and self sufficient woman! What a needy, insignificant, insincere skank she really is. Within minutes of meeting both Jesse and Tom starts about wanting the proposal. The walk to the gang plank for the boat on the Thames and these words come out of the duck lipped skank. “Feels like walking down the aisle”. 

Seriously, what a joke. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2