Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Love Is A Battlefield

• Start Topic

Okay, I watched in On Demand, and I won't spoil but to say Marcy gets emotional is to say water is wet.  She cries like all the damn time.

And I will say that if Phoenix Boy chooses ANYONE over that sweet sweet son of his, or dismisses his feelings, or is emotionally harming him in any way, I am flying to Phoenix and taking him as my foster son along with Daniel along (from Tiff and SA Felon.)

I will give Phoenix Boy one bit of credit - and this is not a spoiler - he is telling his sweet son Grayson he is flying to Nairobi to meet a "friend."  None of this "MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY!" stuff.

No spoiling, but we get yet ANOTHER American woman telling her Love Rat:  "No one is gonna tell me what to wear." 

Here is Darcy:

breaking bad crying GIF

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 18
59 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Only $3,000 to open a shop in Tunisia? Azan should move there since it's apparently half the price than it is in Morocco. 

The extra 3k obviously covers azans time and expertise.  

In other news, there was an entire football field of men hoping to meet an American woman....Nicole can have her pick of the litter!

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, I wonder how regularly he is playing soccer because he trotted a few feet and needed a water break.  It seems like you'd have a little more....endurance at 26?

LOL, he is a hard 26 indeed.  I can't believe she is trying to take him back to the US....girl just get a keychain if you need a souvenir.  

He doesn't even appear to have a job or an education so he will he home all day smoking hookah in her house and dripping all over her couch like that scene from coming to america

Dies.

get a keychain indeed.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, I wonder how regularly he is playing soccer because he trotted a few feet and needed a water break.  It seems like you'd have a little more....endurance at 26?

LOL, he is a hard 26 indeed.  I can't believe she is trying to take him back to the US....girl just get a keychain if you need a souvenir.  

He doesn't even appear to have a job or an education so he will he home all day smoking hookah in her house and dripping all over her couch like that scene from coming to america

I would enjoy hearing some real world conversation, like how he expects to spend his time?  I'm foreseeing her "hiring" him to install those gps locators.

But I expect what we'll mostly get are continuing grunts: "I love you" "so beautiful".  I get that the language barrier is at work here, but he doesn't even seem especially interested in her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

In other news, there was an entire football field of men hoping to meet an American woman....Nicole can have her pick of the litter!

I thought the same thing.  That one guy sounded extra desperate I'm sure he could look past Nicole's big a little bit. He'd probably like her even more than 55%.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There has to be some sort of psychological study done on these people, what makes them tick?  There has to be a name for this syndrome, it would be a syndrome and not a disease, right?

Indeed  there is   It's called erotomania.

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

Indeed  there is   It's called erotomania.

Aha! I knew there was a name for this syndrome...I googled it, thanks for education!

· Erotomania is a rare mental health condition that happens when someone is fixated on the idea that another person is intensely in love with them.

This describes Darcy for sure.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Wow, darcey is just an absolute disaster. I cant believe how she is behaving. I stand by my belief that he will end up being the one who is unhappy and calls it off

Of course he will! She will spin it like it was her decision, see Swedish guy.  She needs some serious help.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

In the car in the beginning of the episode he seemed stoned or developmentally delayed.  Or both.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I agree!

Like maybe you take a stand if you're looking fly, but that top was lowcut and made her boobs look all kinds of wonky.

That look was not the hill to die on.  

Total wonk boob.  

She's already tatted in a country where women aren't tatted.   Aren't these a lot of hills that she's trying to die on?!   

Not even sure why any of these women think women in other countries need emancipated.   Maybe they like being that way.   Why is Naked American the gold standard?

• Love 22
Just now, RealReality said:

I think there are gender equality issues in some countries (and ours!) 

But they are deeper than giving out firm handshakes and showing all the boobs and tatts you can.  These women acting like doing whatever the hell they please makes them a modern day Susan b. Anthony is ridiculous and minimizes the real issues and belittles real struggles.  

LOL I was going to exactly write this!   Well I was going to use Rosa Parks but I didn't want to minimize her contributions but that's what I think these women think they are doing.  

• Love 11
On 8/21/2019 at 4:10 AM, RealReality said:

The extra 3k obviously covers azans time and expertise.  

Not to mention that every single one of those men looked 100 x better then Zeid 

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Spike said:

Women aren’t paid equally to men in the U.S.  Fight your local battles first.

And don't act like you're the voice of liberation in countries where native-born women have sacrificed their fucking lives for issues that matter *in that country.*

Like honor killings.

10 hours ago, Spike said:

Darcy

I did make myself a cheat sheet, but I refuse to differentiate Darcy/Stacy/Marcy/Starsky and Hutchsky.  Good for Mrs. Hanson--give the woman some more wine.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Sort of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," I guess.  You're right, though; he had her pegged, right down to the incipient/full-blown/who knows alcoholism.  But on the other hand, he fucked her, apparently happily and often, so what does that say about him?  I guess it makes him as much of a whore as she is--which is news to nobody.

The sex must have been amazing to risk passing out in a stink cloud of angel.  Maybe the inherent risk of death made the jiggy hotter?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

I agree!

Like maybe you take a stand if you're looking fly, but that top was lowcut and made her boobs look all kinds of wonky.

That look was not the hill to die on.  

My gosh yes! Did she not check the mirror and realize this isn't a good look? Sometimes showing a bunch of skin is not the way to look sexy. 

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, RealReality said:

The sex must have been amazing to risk passing out in a stink cloud of angel.  Maybe the inherent risk of death made the jiggy hotter?

Not *auto* erotic asphyxia, but some kind of erotic asphyxia for sure.

Good call.  It would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

• LOL 9
9 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Not *auto* erotic asphyxia, but some kind of erotic asphyxia for sure.

Good call.  It would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

LOL, Jesse seems like the sort of guy who'd be into pushing the envelope.  I bet he has had some sort of furry interaction.  Not full sex....but close enough for an episode of CSI.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

LOL, Jesse seems like the sort of guy who'd be into pushing the envelope.  I bet he has had some sort of furry interaction.  Not full sex....but close enough for an episode of CSI.

With Darcy being so loud, emotional, and dramatic I would hate to be the neighbors when she engages in coitus.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think Mrs Hanson meant Darcy, but sometimes my autotext wants to call her other names too.

ETA: scooped.

Yes Mrs Hanson was a little quick on the draw and said Marcy when she knew FULL WELL that Cryer McCryer is, indeed, Darcy.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

With Darcy being so loud, emotional, and dramatic I would hate to be the neighbors when she engages in coitus.

It is official - no more reading this thread at work!

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My gosh yes! Did she not check the mirror and realize this isn't a good look? Sometimes showing a bunch of skin is not the way to look sexy. 

Don't these women realize that it is possible to look wonderful, with most of your skin covered? The beautiful fabrics available, the patterns, it makes me crazy to see these idiots wholeheartedly reject any change to their preferred look. 

Sheikha Mozha is an international fashion icon, and she is always covered. 

• Love 18