Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: One Month Down, Never to Go

• Start Topic

What in the hell was Deonna wearing? Sis, he brought the romance, and you come out with the lumberjack joe flannel pyjamas?! I can’t.

Jamie and Liz should’ve pulled the plug after the returned from the honeymoon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

Deonna says Greg is too playful in the bedroom.  0h gosh .. call the cops!  Is she kidding or what?  She is one pain in the ass.  Women would kill for a guy like Greg.  He is too good for her.  Sorry, I can’t stand that baby voice of hers.  I think Greg will have blue balls if he stays with her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

My yapping husband came in the room🙄. What did Jamie call Big Red?

I think he called her a materialistic bitch. Although it could have been something else. They bleeped the last word. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Deonna says Greg is too playful in the bedroom.  0h gosh .. call the cops!  Is she kidding or what?  She is one pain in the ass.  Women would kill for a guy like Greg.  He is too good for her.  Sorry, I can’t stand that baby voice of hers.  I think Greg will have blue balls if he stays with her.

There were live electrical wires in the bathtub to make the baby talk stop.  She saw them, skipped the bath, put on her lumberjack clothes and went to bed.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

But Liz you didn’t look that great on your wedding day. Your MUA had you looking like a drag queen, and your dress wasn’t fitted. 

Jamie was wrong for how he acted, but I believe she has some type of mood disorder. She’s up and down, and some of it might be editing but it’s like a rollercoaster.

Iris left the cardigan at home, put on some lippy, and has the stomach showing in a crop top? Oh ok.

• Love 10

Hey, Elizabeth is finally catching on....she IS the problem. Jamie is no prince but damn, she IS a self-centered daddy's girl. Lizzy, go back to Daddy. Nobody does you like he does.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Kareem said:

There were live electrical wires in the bathtub to make the baby talk stop.  She saw them, skipped the bath, put on her lumberjack clothes and went to bed.  

I was wondering, what was up with the wires?  I like Greg but I wouldn't have gotten in that tub either.  However, unlike miss prissy Deonna, I would have explained why I didn't want to get in the tub with the wiring all around, and Greg would have simply taken down the lights and we would have had sexy times in the tub. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

My yapping husband came in the room🙄. What did Jamie call Big Red?

I think he called her a [c] word. There were four ****. Nasty nasty nasty. 

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, PupCal said:

Jamie's not wrong tho

No, he's not.  He's a creep but he's not wrong.  No, it's NOT normal to look at your wedding album and say nothing but "I look good.  I look pretty.  Look at my dress."  If Amber is the Queen of Doormats, Elizabeth is like Honey Boo Boo grown up -- "LOOKIT ME LOOKIT ME LOOKIT ME I HAVE RED HAIR LOOKIT ME I IZ A FREE SPIRIT LOOKIT ME!!!!"  A classic narcissist.  And I wonder what her parents' marriage is like that she learned that this kind of uproar and dirty fighting is normal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Pepper was only looking out for her own arse when she said they should stay together. They don’t need another season of all divorces, so of course they’re encouraging the most toxic pairing to hold on and stay together. They should’ve split after the basic caucasian sex and all the mud slinging that ensued after that last blow up. I bet their fights off-screen were just as vicious and nasty. No one in hell they should’ve been encouraged to trust the process and stick it out. They bring out the worst in each other.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Mercolleen said:

Brought my laptop to my parents' house for the chat. My mom is the only person in the house willing to watch with me. Taking bets on how many minutes she will last.

My teenage sons watch it with me. Maybe I’m a bad mom, but I like to point out things they should and shouldn’t do in a marriage. 

1 hour ago, Mercolleen said:

"Just make sure you tell me you're alive." - Recipe for a perfect marriage

A sad indication of the state of Amber and Matt’s marriage. 

1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

So Iris has been handing out free BJ's and gawd knows what else, yet Keith still has no idea when, or if, he'll ever get a chance to crack the safe.  Riiiiiight.  Iris is full of shit. 

On unfiltered, Iris said Keith doesn’t act like he’s attracted to her—she’s the one who initiates any sexual contact between the two of them. She said that if she were ready to have sex and indicated that, she isn’t sure he’d respond. 

I have no idea how true true this is, or if Iris was simply being dramatic. But this is a conversation she should have with Keith. 

And I simply adore Iris’s mom. 

Edited by topanga
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, topanga said:

And I simply adore Iris’s mom. 

Me too. She's so sensible!

5 minutes ago, topanga said:

A sad indication of the state of Amber and Matt’s marriage. 

Matt stayed out a full 24 hours without his ring and here Amber is cooking him dinner and getting dolled up in shoes she can't walk in. Amber, girl. [sigh] I forget how she said it but she said something like "the biggest problem in our marriage was him not coming home" and it was SO pitiful.

Greg and Deonna are really cute. Their bowling and dinner dates were very sweet - they look like they have fun together. The octopus thing was funny.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Elizabeth was narcissistic as heck to only point out how she looked in each photo.  Check.

But, this is part of what Jamie says he loves about her, no?  That she's so different, with the (stupid) moon water and all.  
Jamie could have used this as a great moment instead of a huge screaming, walk-out fight.

He should have joked at the time, saying, "Hey, I'm in there too!" with a big smile, and then yeah, compliment her, but laugh and look at her, and ask her to tell you what she loved about the day, what her memories are.  Instead, he goes from zero to 100 and storms out.

Both. Wrong.  But, I think he's more wrong in this case.  And yeah, the c-word?  'Cause she said she thought her dress looked pretty?  Buh bye.

Well said. I’m wondering if something else happened that we didn’t see on camera. Jamie went from being upset about Liz gushing over her wedding photos to calling her a materialistic c***? Doesn’t make sense. And what was materialistic about her actions, anyway?

42 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

What in the hell was Deonna wearing? Sis, he brought the romance, and you come out with the lumberjack joe flannel pyjamas?! I can’t.

Jamie and Liz should’ve pulled the plug after the returned from the honeymoon.

They were so cute together at the bowling alley and at dinner. 

I’ve been overwhelmed by super-romantic guys—but only if I wasn’t into them romantically. I wonder if that’s what’s going in with Deonna. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I’m trying to look through the comments, but what did lucky ass Deanna get Greg for the anniversary? 

I’m hoping she gave him some trim. Or at least something Iris is comfortable participating in. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Jamie is scared. I forget what his relationship background is, but I think he is starting to panic at how much he is falling for big red so he started nitpicking, looking for faults, and overreacting.

He's also a bit of an ass. Remember in the intro he was the one with 30+ qualities he was looking for in a woman: nice teeth, cleans up nicely, etc.. they panned camera away and came back and he was still listing qualities...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Well, that was boring!

Is this the first season they have the hidden camera videos??

And No, Elizabeth, Jamie didn't plan the one month celebration, pick the flowers or put the rose peddles out. The producers did! They had some experience doing it for Dave and Amber (and we know how that turned out).

Edited by OnTime
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Well, that was boring!

I wasn’t bored, but not much happened in terms of the couples learning more about each other or growing closer.

Other than Jamie and Liz having their weekly argument and reminding us how toxic they are together. 

39 minutes ago, topanga said:

On unfiltered, Iris said Keith doesn’t act like he’s attracted to her—she’s the one who initiates any sexual contact between the two of them. She said that if she were ready to have sex and indicated that, she isn’t sure he’d respond. 

I have no idea how true true this is, or if Iris was simply being dramatic. But this is a conversation she should have with Keith. 

Iris didn’t say anything like that in the full episode. But if she feels that way, then she and Keith need to talk about it. 

• Love 4

Sorry guys I don’t hear C*nt when Jaime and Beth were arguing. I clearly hear an “ish” at the end of the bleeped out word. Thinking he called her a word not needed to be used outside of a dog kennel. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

I don't know which is more annoying, Amber's 12yo banter or Matt's 'singing'... thanks a lot show.

Well, "me and Amber" can be added the to list.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, Gurkel said:

I wasn’t bored, but not much happened in terms of the couples learning more about each other or growing closer.

Other than Jamie and Liz having their weekly argument and reminding us how toxic they are together. 

Iris didn’t say anything like that in the full episode. But if she feels that way, then she and Keith need to talk about it. 

Maybe she should try seducing him, then she will find out whether he is attracted to her.  I too didn’t pick up on that in the episode and I don’t get the other show Unfiltered.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PupCal said:

Jamie's not wrong tho

He's not right, either. Most women would notice those things about the wedding photographs, they just wouldn't verbalize it. Elizabeth doesn't think before she speaks.

Jamie, on the other hand, does think before he speaks. And he still gets very nasty sometimes, even though what he says is thought out, not spur-of-the-moment emoting.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I am even ashamed to talk about it.  I’m not a prude, but I think that would be ultra private?  Or I am a square and not with the times?

This cracked me up, as someone who works with teens. I’m 51, and I regularly hear all-gender groups of kids casually converse about tampons, Plan B, things they’ve seen visiting family in other countries over summer, and other random things I was taught were generally not for public consumption. The kids don’t really shock me very often, but Elizabeth, she shocks me a bit... I mean, Dear God, Elizabeth, your Unfiltered appearances are getting more and more drunk, sort of like each time Lucy takes a spoon of Vitameatavegemin. Is Big Red drunk?  I mean, she seems unable to control either her mouth or her body...

In other news, Matt is less and less of Amber’s fancy English teacher word by the second...

D24E5CC6-D5B1-4D1C-9A1A-E0F3ACF76D1D.png

• Love 3