Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: One Month Down, Never to Go

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

"Just make sure you tell me you're alive." - Recipe for a perfect marriage

Amber, I advise teens to hold themselves to a higher standard with the bus driver. 

Edited by tvtubebaby
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Matt and Amber get dressed up and head to a nice dinner, and end up gnawing two teaspoons of meat and messy sauce off of many small bones. Matt plays guitar and sings about diamonds and pearls.

Amber, wiping tears: "This is a real turning point in our marriage."

😂🥴

• LOL 13

I really wonder if Keith did this show because he knew his grandmother was sick and likely wanted to see him get married before she passed away. 

He seems nice, patient, and kind—so far. He doesn’t have an explosive temper like Ryan from season 1/2. Another forum thinks he’s an f-boy who likes to play the field like Tre of Tre and Vanessa. I can’t get a read on why he wanted to do this show. I doubt he has a hard time finding women. After the other morons from previous seasons, I’m trying to see if the other shoe will drop and reveal what’s really wrong with him.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Ohwell said:

And Deonna:  STOP IT with that gawdawful baby voice!  It is not cute.

Oh god yes just stop already !!! my years are bleeding from all that crap

Its not cute. Its not funny. Its not sexy. Its just damn ass annoying AF !!!!!!!!

Also just got word that the US military since having been forced to stop torturing enemy combatants by waterboarding and other more direct invasive methods have now resorted to using non-traditional means of torture to get classified and sensitive information from their prisoners.

As of July 2019, they have been playing non stop, around the clock looped clips of deoanna and all of her highly soul destructive baby talk voice scenes. Reports are that even hardened 20 year locked up prisoners give up all hope AFTER 5 mins and immediately start confessing everything they know in order to stop this cruel and unusual punishment. Some have actually even asked to be waterboarded instead of watching that crap as a lesser form of torture.

giphy (1).gif

• LOL 11
5 hours ago, Cammi said:

I’m trying to look through the comments, but what did lucky ass Deanna get Greg for the anniversary? 

I dont think she got him anything that I can remember but dont quote me on that one. I had zoned out on deoanna by then hahaha

But on a side note tho, it seems that jamie and keith both went together to the same buy 1 get 1 free heart pendant sale hahaha 

th (1).jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Just got thru with reading all the comments up to this point and Ive noticed that no one had mentioned/posted yet that amber had her own "basic instincts" moment in the part of the episode where she was in her red dress on the couch with matt watching the replays of their wedding.

The show had to repeatedly blur out her vajayjay as amber moved around and about as she tried to cuddle up next to that dim witted poor mans groot. 

tumblr_nbwfxwGvZj1qzft56o1_400.gif

Edited by STRIDER1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, STRIDER1 said:

I dont think she got him anything that I can remember but dont quote me on that one. I had zoned out on deonna by then hahaha

With ya on that.  Think she tried to be less disagreeable than usual; that was her gift.  Love his sense of humor and when he teases the iceberg.  Glad we don’t have to see her scowling face when he asks if she’s in love with him every other day.  I was sad for him when he had to bowl to win kisses.  She’s lucky he’s so good natured.  

Liked when Iris’ mom nipped the drama in the bud after hearing how happy Keith was supposed to feel about her often mentioned status.  Wondered if the lightbulb went on that there could actually be another view to the World According to Iris.  The mom is truly a gem.  

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, STRIDER1 said:

Just got thru with reading all the comments up to this point and Ive noticed that no one had mentioned/posted yet that amber had her own "basic instincts" moment in the part of the episode where she was in her red dress on the couch with matt watching the replays of their wedding.

The show had to repeatedly blur out her vajayjay as amber moved around and about as she tried to cuddle up next to that dim witted poor mans groot. 

Ha! I had to go back and rewatch that. 

How is she doing to face her middle school students now?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Amber needs to start treating Matt something other than a Fock buddy.

Amber’s teen downspeak chatter chatter my husband chatter chatter slouched over her plate depressed because she is pulling teeth to get grunts from Monosyllabic  Matt who has already checked out of this sad state of affairs.

Pathetic chocolate tarts....no effort to make them look appetizing...no effort in presentation....Pretty much symbolic of this marriage....No effort to form any kind of connection except between the sheets....

• Love 6

Iris is milking milking milking that Virginity Cow and her mother called her out to stop over dramatizing and acting for the cameras and treat this as a real marriage.

Her mother told her she is the one in control of her “situation” and to jump in because the water is fine....and stop blaming Keith.

Keith: Wait, Iris said we had oral sex and OTPJ....naw, that wasn’t me....she must have been tripping..both my hands are on the table top at all times...

The girl makes a big effing deal about washing her hands in a certain sink separate from the sink for washing her face, you think she’s gonna get up close and personal to my junk....naw...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, OnTime said:

Well, that was boring!

Is this the first season they have the hidden camera videos??

Yeah for sure. They havent done that before in any of the other previous 8 seasons.

Well that we have seen on air anyways hahaha 🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Matt: I like that we both got wings.

Amber: I love wings.

Matt: Anniversary dinner is supposed to be all nice and bougie and we get wings..that says a lot about who we are as a couple.

Yes...it does...sadly....

Amber...note to self...until you trust Matt then shorten that chain on the Ball and chain....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Have not read any replies yet but just logged on to say Holy Crap!! WTH went down with Jamie and Beth? It all went to Hell in a hand basket in record time! The celebration he planned was lovely. Could Eliz have been a bit less narcissistic and perhaps commented about Jamie too while leafing through the wedding album? Sure. Did Jamie overreact? I think so. Interested to read what everyone thinks.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, PupCal said:

One thing we can count on is a knuckle-dragging low-ball fight from Jamie and Beth to uh spice up an episode.

and didn't he leave with the cat again?

• Love 1

During Unfiltered, Iris made a comment about how people are reacting to her virginity. I know we discussed when this was all taped but is she just talking about the initial reaction to a virgin being cast on the show? 

12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Greg, sweetie, it wasn’t the fried pickles and beer that was turning Deonna on, but rather the thought of your beautiful four bedroom home complete with a porch, deck and huge yard. 

And two ovens!!

Don't forget the ovens.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

I really like Iris mother and her good advice!  I loved the gifts iris and Keith gave  to one another!

Amber wowed me when she put on the sexy pink dress while fixing dinner.  I loved the idea, not so much the song, Matt wrote for Amber.  Maybe Amber will be the home Matt never had!

Deonna is scared he'll leave her!

Elizabeth and Jamie both have short fuses!  She appeared self centered and he needy!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Sterling said:

But, this is part of what Jamie says he loves about her, no?  That she's so different, with the (stupid) moon water and all.  
Jamie could have used this as a great moment instead of a huge screaming, walk-out fight.

He should have joked at the time, saying, "Hey, I'm in there too!" with a big smile, and then yeah, compliment her, but laugh and look at her, and ask her to tell you what she loved about the day, what her memories are.  Instead, he goes from zero to 100 and storms out.

Yes, to this.  He could have made a joke about it.  I think he's still sore because of the "basic Caucasian sex" comment.   I think he called her the C word too.  Folks on Twitter thought it was the B word, but I don't think Beth would have gotten so upset at that word.  

I laughed at Beth's TH.  There she was crying, "why does this always happen to ME ME ME ME."  Yes, you are self centered dear.  News flash, if it's always happening to you, maybe you're the problem.  

Matt should NEVER sing, EVER.

I don't get Deonna....I take that back, I do get her.  She's just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  She's afraid that Greg is too good to be true and that's sad.  IMO a lot of brown skinned black women have been told from very young that they're not pretty enough, not good enough, not feminine, all that shit.  I mean look at all types of media these days.  If a black girl is a love interest, she's either light skinned with straight or curly hair, or if she's dark skinned she's wearing a weave.  Maybe Deonna in some way believes that shit and is just waiting for Greg to tell her she's not good enough.  

Aww, I kind of like the Mustard Seed print.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Jamie isn’t wrong but all this bitching over a photo album? Dude. 

I saw Jamie's reaction as sort of a " final straw" recognition that Liz lives only in her own self-gratifying world, and everyone including her husband is just there to be a mirror so that Liz can see her reflection.

True that Jamie could have expressed his needs by saying that he wanted to know about Liz's feelings during the wedding but I think he hit the wall of frustration with her constant self-absorption.

11 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Me too. She's so sensible!

Matt stayed out a full 24 hours without his ring and here Amber is cooking him dinner and getting dolled up in shoes she can't walk in. Amber, girl. [sigh] I forget how she said it but she said something like "the biggest problem in our marriage was him not coming home" and it was SO pitiful.

Greg and Deonna are really cute. Their bowling and dinner dates were very sweet - they look like they have fun together. The octopus thing was funny.

Amber? He completely ignored you and ignored your texts and calls. That part was bad.

On unfiltered Matt said he needed a break because Amber's personality can be very overwhelming. But yet when she said can we end this in a hug he actually suggested that he get laid.

That was the worst.

He has no mercy on how pathetic she is. Guess he figures I might as well use her while I'm here.

Edited by seasick
Typos
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, ShowFan said:

The face washing if she did it right, I’d hope

OMG .. For the life of me, I just cannot believe Iris has done THAT, but not THAT.  Virgin my ass.  Then, to reveal it on national t.v.  Even my husband was flabbergasted.  She’s such a phony.

• Love 17
32 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't get Deonna....I take that back, I do get her.  She's just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  She's afraid that Greg is too good to be true and that's sad.  IMO a lot of brown skinned black women have been told from very young that they're not pretty enough, not good enough, not feminine, all that shit.  I mean look at all types of media these days.  If a black girl is a love interest, she's either light skinned with straight or curly hair, or if she's dark skinned she's wearing a weave.  Maybe Deonna in some way believes that shit and is just waiting for Greg to tell her she's not good enough.  

I think some of that must be bouncing around in her head. She did make a comment about how well things were going - eerily well is what she said maybe?

18 minutes ago, seasick said:

Amber? He completely ignored you and ignored your texts and calls. That part was the bad.

On unfiltered Matt said he needed a break because Amber's personality can be very overwhelming. But yet when she said can we end this in a hug he actually suggested that he get laid.

That was the worst.

He has no mercy on how pathetic she is. Guess he figures I might as well use her while she's here.

Meanwhile she sat there giggling like an overexcited middle school girl with her first crush. Ugh. Amber lost me forever with her easy and unearned forgiveness of how Matt treated her. And I don't know if it's just me but the look on his face after she mentioned it during their anniversary dinner was kinda disturbing. Like he was angry/annoyed with her for bringing it up. Matt doesn't care about her at all and she can't or WON'T see it.

13 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG .. For the life of me, I just cannot believe Iris has done THAT, but not THAT.  Virgin my ass.  Then, to reveal it on national t.v.  Even my husband was flabbergasted.  She’s such a phony.

I nearly rolled my eyes to oblivion when she admitted to it. She's probably done *everything* but penile/vaginal intercourse and still considers herself a virgin. Semantics, girl. If you've done something that you can get an STD from, you're no virgin. 

Edited by Soup333
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Deonna is scared he'll leave her!

She had better step up.  He has done all the right things.  He needs some attention and affection.  Deonna is too cold.  He deserves better, and is very patient. It’s not like he’s her first.  I just do not like her demeanor.  Too stiff and proper and calls all the shots.  Greg has to stand by until she gives the word. Most women would love it if their husbands were playful in the bedroom.

Why has Deonna not been on Unfiltered ??????????? What is she afraid of .. the truth?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I like the sentiment of it, but they made the words MUSTARD SEED so much larger it's all I can see so my brain says "Ugh, mustard seeds." 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

I caught bits and pieces during commercials from the show I was watching instead of this and it seems that the only thing I need to find is the part where Iris' mother set her straight. I missed Matt actually singing, but caught Amber being so happy with her song.

Liz is ripping Matt while her boobs are hanging out; very impactful.

That dress is awful. Elizabeth in that dress is awful.

I don't get Deonna....I take that back, I do get her.  She's just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  She's afraid that Greg is too good to be true and that's sad.  

I agree and I totally get it. Greg is awesome and wonderful. She said in the conversation with Pastor Cal that she was afraid that if Greg knew the all the parts of the real Deonna, he wouldn't like her. I understand and have felt that same type of lack of confidence. Still I have great hope for them. I like them both and I thought their bowling date was adorable. They are a great couple and I think they could have a long and happy life together. Plus Sandy! Now I just need Iris's mother to move into the mother-in-law cottage that Greg surely has built in the backyard and they will be the perfect family!

Why has Deonna not been on Unfiltered ??????????? What is she afraid of .. the truth?

Maybe she is visibly pregnant?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She had better step up.  He has done all the right things.  He needs some attention and affection.  Deonna is too cold.  He deserves better, and is very patient. It’s not like he’s her first.  I just do not like her demeanor.  Too stiff and proper and calls all the shots.  Greg has to stand by until she gives the word. Most women would love it if their husbands were playful in the bedroom.

Maybe but I think Deonna is afraid, she's waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Maybe Deonna has bought a lot of the shit the media says about brown skinned black women, not attractive enough, not good enough, not feminine enough.  I mean look at the media today, nine times out of ten if a black woman is a love interest, or the main character, she's played by a) a biracial actress b) a light skinned black woman with curly hair or c)if she's played by a brown skinned black woman, nine times out of ten, she's wearing a weave.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe but I think Deonna is afraid, she's waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Maybe Deonna has bought a lot of the shit the media says about brown skinned black women, not attractive enough, not good enough, not feminine enough.  I mean look at the media today, nine times out of ten if a black woman is a love interest, or the main character, she's played by a) a biracial actress b) a light skinned black woman with curly hair or c)if she's played by a brown skinned black woman, nine times out of ten, she's wearing a weave.

I'm white and I've spent plenty of time thinking that I wasn't attractive, good, or feminine enough. I can totally see Deonna feeling this way - or even just feeling like Greg is too good to be true. Hell - half the time I think Greg is too good to be true!

• Love 20

I heard "bitch" when Jamie said it, but Liz said, something else, in her TH they had to bleep. They don't bleep "bitch". She's either lying, again, or this came out of his mouth & it wasn't replayed for us.

So Jamie is allowed to leave, cat & all, but if Liz leaves it's divorce time. Two sets of rules - not cool. Liz is a mess, but Jamie is a nasty fuck himself.

32 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I caught bits and pieces during commercials from the show I was watching instead of this and it seems that the only thing I need to find is the part where Iris' mother set her straight. I missed Matt actually singing, but caught Amber being so happy with her song.

Consider yourself lucky. Amber enjoying her song, well, she's showing a lot of issues, so this is just another one.

Gotta love the wide shots of those two together though.

Them having to fuzz out Amber's lady bits -  she's like a little girl playing dress up. Amber needs to back away from the short skirts, high heels - & Matt.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Iris did the BJ. - TM Mahkel

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t see that at all, but if you say that, I guess it could be true.  I think Deonna is a beautiful woman, and Gregg is a handsome man.  They both like one another, so she should give it a chance and not think so much.  It’s right there in her hands.  She needs to talk to a therapist about her insecurity or else she will lose him.  She’s got this hang up that’s not letting her go forward.  Once every two months?  Is that normal?  I don’t think so.  Color does not even enter my mind in this scenario.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She needs to talk to a therapist about her insecurity or else she will lose him.  She’s got this hang up that’s not letting her go forward.  Once every two months?  Is that normal?  I don’t think so.  Color does not even enter my mind in this scenario.

I agree with that, she needs therapy. 

I was just saying that in the media, brown skinned black woman aren't seen a lot in romantic scenarios, especially if the woman isn't wearing a wig or a weave and that may be the root cause of her issues.  Deonna's not going to say , "I feel insecure because I'm a brown skinned black woman."

Unfortunately, colorism is real.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, STRIDER1 said:

I couldnt help notice this when amber and matt sat down to eat dinner . . .

Amber : Im enjoying my romantic time with my husband (smiling)

Matt : Damn right !!! (while nodding his head like a moron)

It occurred to me that matt has never once reciprocated ambers comments in kind at any time in the marriage that I can ever remember. 

Whenever she says something nice or complimentary, matt just soaks it all up like a brain dead loofah, without occurring to him that USUALLY thats THEN his cue to say something equally nice back or reciprocate to amber in any way, shape or form. But he never does.

Its like the degree to which this marriage is so freaking 1 sided is not even funny anymore. Most of the time the human barnacle spews out her feelings for matt and his response is usually a nod of the head or some caveman primal reply like "uh huh" or "oh ok". The marriage is so damn lopsided thats its like 99% amber & 1% matt atm.

The light bulb industry had been suffering a tremendous downturn because matt has never had a single light bulb go off in his head in his entire 31 years of existence.

I mean this guy is completely intellectually and common sense brain dead. If they hook up matts brains to a EKG machine to monitor his response to any comment from amber, it would be in flat line for the entire duration of the test due to lack of any apparent thought process or showing any signs of intelligent measured activity.

tenor.gif

Totally agree but never really noticed it to that extent until you pointed it out. He is pretty close to brain-dead . But yet I realize that despite his numbnut he was clever enough to just agree with Amber and appease her by simply saying yeah he should communicate better. DUH. And Pepper buys It too. Pathetic.

Edited by seasick
Typo
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I think he called her a materialistic bitch. Although it could have been something else. They bleeped the last word. 

I think it was the C word. You could tell by the way Beth mouth moved when she said it. Totally unacceptable. 

• Love 8

Elizabeth:   I think that moon water sitting on the deck uncovered, is making her a unstable nutcase.  I’ve never seen a woman go from zero to ten in one second.  He has been leaving for good once a week for the whole time they’ve been home.   I just can’t figure out who will stay and who will go at this point.  It’s really a puzzle.  You never know.  

All I know is this show is keeping me from doing things in my house that need to be done because of this stupid show, lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, seasick said:

Totally agree but never really noticed it to that extent until you pointed it out. He is pretty close to brain-dead . But yet I realize that despite his numbnut he was clever enough to just agree with Amber and appease her by simply saying yeah he should communicate better. DUH. And Pepper buys It too. Pathetic.

This post is just too funny, but true.  I’m amazed Matt got through the screening, as he doesn’t talk or have an opinion.  He’s just blank.  He’s using this desperate girl for sex, and disrespecting her in the process.  If he stays with her in the end, I will literally fall on the floor.  Pepper is useless.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

This post is just too funny, but true.  I’m amazed Matt got through the screening, as he doesn’t talk or have an opinion.  He’s just blank.  He’s using this desperate girl for sex, and disrespecting her in the process.  If he stays with her in the end, I will literally fall on the floor.  Pepper is useless.

I think the experts are trying to create a show by making these marriages happen and that's all they're doing. 

To me, Jamie and Elizabeth should divorce, I'm not sure about Matt and Amber.  I don't see Matt using Amber for sex, I mean, because maybe Amber likes the sex.  I think Matt wants a "wife" but has no idea what that means, and that's why I don't think he should have been chosen for this show.

But hey, you know "drama."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Kareem said:

There were live electrical wires in the bathtub to make the baby talk stop.  She saw them, skipped the bath, put on her lumberjack clothes and went to bed.  

Right!  It was a trap!

I didn't get why she turned down the bath (and the romantic environment) he setup, but that must be it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Ugh, Deonna.  I hate it when someone goads you into eating something you don't want to eat.  Greg was nice eating that octopus. 

Amen. What was worse to me and speaks volumes about Deonna was that she said, "It does not taste bad." Maybe to her, but she had no consideration for Greg there in my view. Between that and the stupid voices, I just can't with her. She has to 'win' at everything: bowling, making him eat stuff that he doesn't like and then accept her view that it doesn't taste bad, etc. 

13 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Greg could only touch her butt once every other month.  That’s enough for her.  Is it enough for him?  He looks like he is getting antsy.  Actually, he is looking the fool.

The look on his face when she said they had to eat the cake after one year was not happy to me. He kind of paused and stayed straight faced. I think he's having doubts, especially because this guy is going to have his pick of women after the show. He's probably getting a lot of fan mail.

13 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

What in the hell was Deonna wearing? Sis, he brought the romance, and you come out with the lumberjack joe flannel pyjamas?! I can’t.

I don't like Deonna but I must say that it seems to me that she has some sexual hangups and seems very uncomfortable any sort of real intimacy.  That may have been Greg's attempt to loosen her up, but I thought she looked terribly uncomfortable when she saw the set up in the bathroom, the whipped cream and strawberries and all that. Her reaction was not the typical emotional sexual response many women would have ot such a set up. It being on camera made it more uncomfortable. I thought she put on the lumberjack pajamas to tell Greg that she had no plans to do the deed without having to actually come out and say it. Or maybe it was a set up of some kind to make the viewers believe that when the lights went out nothing happened when it really did. I don't see Greg holding on to this relationship. What I see between them is a serious disconnect in sexual compatibility and considering Greg appears to be a catch, he'll have his pick once the show is over.

13 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I think he called her a materialistic bitch. Although it could have been something else. They bleeped the last word. 

12 hours ago, Cammi said:

Sorry guys I don’t hear C*nt when Jaime and Beth were arguing. I clearly hear an “ish” at the end of the bleeped out word. Thinking he called her a word not needed to be used outside of a dog kennel. 

There were four asterisks. Every other curse that was bleeped had not only the first letter or more of what was being bleeped but the correct number of asterisks for the bleeped word. This just had four lone asterisks. There is no way it was anything other than the c-word. I don't think Elizabeth would have said, "Why would a husband call his wife that?" and had such a devastated reaction about the word bitch. Whatever he said, froze and devastated her. I just played it back several times and you cannot hear any part of Jamie's voice when he says that. I just don't get why he freaked out like that. What are you supposed to say when looking at a photo album from a month ago? Most women are very critical of their looks and I can totally see them saying, "OMG, my hair there..." or something like that while looking at the photos. What exactly did he want her to say?

• Love 15
13 hours ago, Sterling said:

Elizabeth was narcissistic as heck to only point out how she looked in each photo.  Check.

But, this is part of what Jamie says he loves about her, no?  That she's so different, with the (stupid) moon water and all.  
Jamie could have used this as a great moment instead of a huge screaming, walk-out fight.

He should have joked at the time, saying, "Hey, I'm in there too!" with a big smile, and then yeah, compliment her, but laugh and look at her, and ask her to tell you what she loved about the day, what her memories are.  Instead, he goes from zero to 100 and storms out.

Both. Wrong.  But, I think he's more wrong in this case.  And yeah, the c-word?  'Cause she said she thought her dress looked pretty?  Buh bye.

Sometimes a person, consciously or not, is looking for a cue to exit.

(I know he's 0 to 100, but he's no dummy)

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, topanga said:

And I simply adore Iris’s mom. 

13 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Me too. She's so sensible!

11 hours ago, tvtubebaby said:

Mother Iris is the Mother of all MAFS mothers.

Only in a couple of episode...When I saw Iris and her at the pool, I fully thought the "older woman" was one of the show's counselors!

• Love 11