Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: One Month Down, Never to Go

• Start Topic

The couples reach a huge milestone in their marriages, their one-month anniversaries; with the experiment at the halfway point, this could be a day to remember or a day some of them will want to forget.

So DaddyBeth goes off on Matt saying "How can you treat somebody like that?"  Umm, excuse me. How the HELL did YOU TREAT JAMIE last week, you moron......Just when I think you can't get any dumber or more annoying, there you go - proving me wrong.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

So I'm assuming all of these Unfiltered episodes are filmed on the same day because Elizabeth is still wearing that same pink slutty dress and she's been on at least three times.  

• Love 3
Just now, AussieBabe said:

I’m here and ready to play the shot game. Drinking game phrases are strangers, virginity, crazy, any time there are tears, and anytime Elizabeth uses profanity. Thank 

Hope you have an ambulance in the driveway.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I am dumbfounded.  Just now on Unfiltered, Jamie asked Iris if she ever did oral sex, and Iris replied, “yes, I have done oral sex”.  I can hardly say the words, and they all talk about it like it’s nothing.  I just can’t.  If she has done that, then why not go all the way?  I am even ashamed to talk about it.  I’m not a prude, but I think that would be ultra private?  Or I am a square and not with the times?

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I am dumbfounded.  Just now on Unfiltered, Jamie asked Iris if she ever did oral sex, and Iris replied, “yes, I have done oral sex”.  I can hardly say the words, and they all talk about it like it’s nothing.  I just can’t.  If she has done that, then why not go all the way?  I am even ashamed to talk about it.  I’m not a prude, but I think that would be ultra private?  Or I am a square and not with the times?

That would be private to me. Openly admitting that and crying about just talking about her virginity last week? Either she’s acting/following the storyline, they’ve already gotten it in like Kate/Luke and are lying, or she’s a whole plant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ha! Amber heard us calling her a schlub.

When she clomped out there in those heels I thought she was gonna hurt herself.  She's gone from one extreme to the other.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I’m still looking crazy at Iris’ swimwear. Sis, you were wearing cute stuff on your honeymoon so what’s with this up to the neck Adidas track suit of a swimsuit? 

Matt never needs to sing another note. Stopppp.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

So Iris has been handing out free BJ's and gawd knows what else, yet Keith still has no idea when, or if, he'll ever get a chance to crack the safe.  Riiiiiight.  Iris is full of shit. 

And Deonna:  STOP IT with that gawdawful baby voice!  It is not cute.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
26 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Well yeah Iris, your virginity is an issue because you are constantly talking about it. Virginity=drink. 

I am so sick and tired of the word virginity. Who gives a shit.  That guy Keith is here for another reason I suspect.  Iris .. STFU and sit down.  You are getting real annoying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Deonna wears me out. Some women would appreciate a man who lets them know he is attracted to them, doesn’t mind morning breath/eye crust, touch their bum, etc. Has she never heard of morning loving and starting the day off on a high note? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14

Matt is really shovelin' it at their dinner tonight, knowwhutImean, Vern?

Apparently Iris missed the perfect opportunity for some cross-over lingo. She should have said, "Yes, I did the BJ!"

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

Holy shit.  Keith is a Prince fan.  I knew I liked him.  (Look at my profile picture.  Yes, those are Prince’s eyes.  Yes, I colored the irises purple.  Forgive the emojis, but . . . 💜️)

Signed,

Suzy Rhapsody, Still In Mourning

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 17
Just now, Mercolleen said:

I would let Greg touch my butt.

Greg could only touch her butt once every other month.  That’s enough for her.  Is it enough for him?  He looks like he is getting antsy.  Actually, he is looking the fool.

• Love 4

Greg, sweetie, it wasn’t the fried pickles and beer that was turning Deonna on, but rather the thought of your beautiful four bedroom home complete with a porch, deck and huge yard. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

My mom wants Matt to close his mouth. That has been her only comment so far.

ETA: Oh god now he is singing. PLEASE CLOSE YOUR MOUTH IMMEDIATELY.

ETAA: Did one of the "song" writers for the show make that?

Edited by Mercolleen
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4