Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Father's Day Follies

druzy
  • Start Topic

Maci and Taylor take the family to Atlanta for Bentley’s baseball tournament and Ryan makes a surprise appearance. Cheyenne’s father grills Matt about his unconditional love while Cory and Taylor discuss the possibility of hanging out all together.

Airs August 5, 2019

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, starfire said:

Tyler is so stupid, basically saying if they would have known in advance more of how Brandon and Theresa are, they would have picked other adoptive parents? What an ass.

And vice versa. But BrananTeresa aren’t asses.

^^nothing at all to do with Carley

I hope she’s not as fucked up as some/most/all of the kids on the show.

• Love 7

As much as I'm fed up with Tyler and Cate, I will give them a partial pass on this scene at least.   I'm not sure how she would refer to Carly in that context and Tyler seemed to acknowledge that he and Cate may not be the perfect birth parents the adoptive parents would prefer.   What is wrong with me?  

P.S.  The editors must hate Cate.  They seem to always get her in very unflattering poses and facial expressions.  The face she is making for most of this scenes is...not cute. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

They wouldn't do this if the cameras weren't there. Anything for cake 🤷‍♀️

Also on this episode, another animal abuser will make an appearance. Yuck.🤮

• Love 1
17 hours ago, starfire said:

Tyler is so stupid, basically saying if they would have known in advance more of how Brandon and Theresa are, they would have picked other adoptive parents? What an ass.

Yep.  Those are Carly's parents he is bad mouthing.  When she is grown and successful maybe he will see the reality.  I will be shocked if she is not a better functioning/happy adult than Tyler's kids.

• Love 12

Why are they adding a new cast member 10 episodes into the season?

And why do they keep tacking Teen Mom 3 cast members onto the other two series?  If anyone cared about TM3 it would have lasted more than a season.

• Love 14

Wow.  Reading between the lines, I think  Cate and Tyler really regret giving the golden child, Carly up for adoption.  They basically made the decision due to lack of finances, not realizing that this show would finance the well beyond their wildest imaginations for 10 years.  

Carly is the perfect child to them.  She never spit up on them, cried throughout the night, never got sick, never sassed back or screamed at them, never needed their attention when they were busy.  They've got this idolized version of her because they've not spent much time with her.  I doubt they know her favorite foods, colors, hopes, dreams, fears.  They've built up in their minds that she's this perfect child - the one they gave away.  Actually, I get the impression that they think the adoptive parents somehow stole their perfect child.  If I recall correctly, their adoption counselor suggested a more open adoption, which I don't think the adopted parents agreed to at all - maybe a visit here and there at the most with some pictures from time to time.  When Cate and Tyler became full time MTV show participants, all bets were off - with good reason.  I can absolutely agree with them not to subject Carly to this shitshow, plus other media coverage.  It's enough for her to deal with I'm adopted, let alone see her bio family being a trainwreck on national tv.  Nope.

Mackenzie, if you're rock solid, you trust your partner. I think you're more like jello that is just starting to set.  If he walks into a bar, big deal.  He clearly did not tell you that he did go there because he knew you'd freak out.  Whomever told you he went there didn't say he was screwing another woman or even making out with a woman.  She's a big bag of insecurities.  If he goes on the road (like he can stay and do local rodeos and hit the big time - no), she'll be a hot mess.  I see her making him choose - stay here or if you go, it's probably the end of us.   That is from my crystal ball.  

• Love 12

Cheyenne's segments are so boring. I guess that's what happens when everyone gets along?

I get Cate and Tyler thinking that Nova is too young to have an in depth conversation about Carly. But I think she may be confused by how big of a deal they make about this other "sister". They celebrate her birthday, but she doesn't live there. Either tone it down or give a bit more detail. 

It was SO shitty of Tyler to basically say that they maybe should have picked different people to adopt Carly. He's coming from a completely selfish place, because HE'S not getting what HE wants. But they are everything to Carly. She's happy and thriving with them. That's what's most important.

Props to Gary for shutting down the possibility of Leah being on SM. She's way too young for Instagram. And I think Amber totally would have said "yes" if Gary wasn't around. And then her creepy boyfriend will come up with inappropriate aliases like "DaisyDuke29".

Larry and Jenn have gotten worse. They know better than to wait until last minute to ask if they can have Bentley. And it's pathetic that THEY'RE the ones asking. The image of Ryan standing outside the fence was so apropo. 

And Ryan can lose me, acting like Maci is a bad mom for MAKING Bentley do all of these activities. Of course, such a slacker would approve of just "going home". But Bentley likely asked to participate in these sports and made a commitment. Unless he is sick, he needs to honour that. 

I don't get why they brought Mackenzie in so late in the season. And it just feels gross to me, with her mother being sick. 

I also can't stand her husband. Never could. I HATE rodeo and anything associated with it. So fuck him. And he's 100 cheating on her. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 17

Again, Tyler is more concerned with his experience than he is with Carly's.  B & T may be the perfect parents for her, but it would be better for C & T if they picked parents that have no boundaries.  Who cares if they didn't provide Carly the stability and support she needs, so long as Tyler can control everything 🙄.  I also think they were on the road to that closer relationship that they wanted, then they fucked it up.  Royally.  B & T brought Carly to your wedding, dumb asses.  If their intent was to write you off as soon as they got your baby, they wouldn't have traveled to your wedding where your entire nutty family would be congregated.  I think it actually hurt B & T to have to back off.  B & T seemed to genuinely care about C & T.  But, of course, no talk of how Carly has a good home, just that Tyler can't control everything.  I wish he could see....

Mackenzie.  Looks like not much has changed.  He couldn't care less and she won't stop trying to force things while crying and whining all the time.  Either leave him, or accept him and shut up about it.  Nobody wants to listen to you bawl to them about the situation you willingly stay in.  I promise you'll cry less, and have less pain overall, if you divorce him and move on.  Yes, it will hurt.  Bad for a while, but at least it will have an end.  This will just go on and on and on....

The only positive thing about seeing Mackenzie at the beginning was that, because she's not been making a ton of money doing nothing, we actually saw a mother on this series manage daily life with kids.  She had to try to work from home with 3 kids, while the rest of them take their kids to daycare while they do nothing from anywhere.  But that's probably about all we'll see of the 'mom' part from her.  She's got enough drama that MTV can now forget about the kids and the soap opera can unfold.  *sigh*

Best part of this episode season:  Jayde's secret that she wants to be a farmer, but doesn't have farmer clothes.  That was adorable. 

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 9

Maci does have great lettering ability. That’s all I got. 

ETA: about Leah and Instagram.  These geniuses can’t google “minimum age for Instagram “?  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, eskimo said:

Best part of this episode season:  Jayde's secret that she wants to be a farmer, but doesn't have farmer clothes.  That was adorable. 

Agree!  That was adorable.  

• Love 8

Welcome to TM OG, MacKenzie, where we'll all learn just how "rock solid" your marriage is, see your mom's torturous illness and your devastating response up close and personal, and forever judge you for saddling your kids with unusual names (poor Gannon sounds more like a yogurt drink than a seven year old). Hope the MTV paycheck compensates for the heartbreak of having your most personal moments captured for time immemorial, but I personally don't understand why anybody would touch this show when processing a parent's impending death. 

I'm convinced the show wants a five mom cast only to shorten everyone's segments and make it less obvious that nothing ever much happens, so enter MacKenzie. But man, it's gonna be awkward to see her crying over her mom interspersed with Ryan mumbling vaguely about Bentley or Amber popping her head up from the couch cushions to tell us she's a great mom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Can we talk about the elephant in this episode - Ryan?  I found it totally creepy that all they showed him doing was leaning on a fence all alone in the distance with an unfocused stare.  Creepy.  It kind of felt like the cameraperson was leery to get too close. 

The scene with Jayde wanting to be a farmer was simply adorable and showed Maci's mothering skill.  Maci has created a nice family and home.  Yeah, the TTM stuff is dumb and in our face, but I think it's the longest-lasting business in the franchise, so I give them credit for that. 

Where was Catelynn's glam squad this week?  Poor confused Nova!  She's a sweet little girl, eager to find happiness no matter what. 

Edited by suzeecat
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
On 8/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, luvbadtv said:

atYep.  Those are Carly's parents he is bad mouthing.  When she is grown and successful maybe he will see the reality.  I will be shocked if she is not a better functioning/happy adult than Tyler's kids.

Yes! Pretty sure Theresa isn't running off to rehab at the drop of a hat and traumatizing Carly the way Catelynn does to Not Carly.  Cate is kidding herself if she doesn't realize that the panic little Novalee  goes through when her Mom leaves the house for just a simple errand is her fault.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
Wonky sentence.
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, Quilty said:

And once again Nova is confused as hell about the stupid birthday cake .

Tyler can miss me, for real. "I'm going to explain it to Nova". Neither one of these brain surgeons can explain how to step onto an escalator, for crying out loud. Tyler is dumb and self important, Cate is dumb and selfish. Poor little Nova. She is so confused. All the time. Because no one ever "explains" anything to her. They just yell "you're fine!" from across the room. Or over their shoulder in the car.

And I agree with @hoosier80, Carly will always be the perfect child to them. She's everything that is good and pure in the world! Just wait till poor little feral, dirty, unkempt Nova meets pretty, well dressed, nicely mannered Carly. And sees how everyone fusses over her. That should go over well.

It was entertaining to see Catelynn galumphing around on her horse, like a sack of potatoes. She's quite the equestrian. Sheesh.

• LOL 10
  • Love 12

I truly  think that Catelynn and Tyler believe Carly is going to "return" to them once she turns 18. Catelynn made a remark along the lines of "we'll keep this going for 10 more years". I think they both really feel like Brandon and Teresa are just temporary parents and are raising Carly until she's old enough to have a real relationship with them. 

Edited by deefizzle
  • Love 21
8 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

Maci does have great lettering ability. That’s all I got. 

I also thought the way she was supportive and interested when talking to Jayde about being a farmer was cute. 

7 hours ago, Linny said:

and forever judge you for saddling your kids with unusual names (poor Gannon sounds more like a yogurt drink than a seven year old)

LOL! I thought Broncs with a "cs" was worse. And I couldn't even figure out how to pronounce her daughter's name. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, deefizzle said:

I truly  think that Catelynn and Tyler believe Carly is going to "return" to them once she turns 18. Catelynn made a remark along the lines of "we'll keep this going for 10 more years". I think they both really feel like Brandon and Teresa are just temporary parents and are raising Carly until she's old enough to have a real relationship with them.  

Oh yeah, Cate and Tyler think that Carly is going to run, sobbing, into their arms on her 18th birthday. Ya think the show is going to be on long enough for us to witness that joyous moment?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

This could just be editing but when Cate got on that horse Ty was making a sound that could be interpreted to be jiggling or something. Maybe it was his sound for horsie. That horse didn't know what the hell Cate wanted it to do. It looked so confused. Poor thing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Cate and Tyler: I can't think of anything more confusing to a little kid then a "birthday" party for another kid in absentia...especially when the parents explain ( sort of) to Nova that the party is for her "sister" that she hardly ever has seen and doesn't understand why she doesn't live with them. These two nudniks are seriously screwing up Nova...this birthday party thing for Carly is stupid and confusing to me let alone Nova. Can't they just send Carly a birthday card and gift? And let me just say Cate has no idea how to ride a horse...OMG! She doesn't know how to use the reins correctly, she's all over the place and not controlling the horse. As a former rider myself, it was painful to watch that poor horse with her on top of it doing everything wrong. 

Maci, etc...I agree that Maci is a good mom and gives 100% to her family. She found a good partner in Taylor who is engaged with the kids and seems to be a solid, sweet guy. All this stuff with Ryan and the publicity surrounding his issues must be hard to shield from Bentley which is why I believe that Maci should quit the show and deal with these problems privately so as not to expose Bentley to so much public scrutiny about his deadbeat Dad. Bentley needs to ease into adolescence under the radar and have a normal life. He's been through enough. Ryan is a loser...he looked high in last night's episode. He has no right to say anything about the way Maci is raising his child when he has been an absentee father for most of Bentley's life...and Mack should shut her pie hole about Maci. Did I hear recently that she's pregnant again?? Why? Ryan could care less about the baby they just had! 

Amber: I hope she gets fired. Honestly...she's a train wreck and a lard ass. I'm so sick of seeing her sitting on a couch or lying in bed. And Andrew is just weird...DaisyDukes29??? eccchhh....Thank god for Gary putting the kibosh on the Instagram account for Leah...she is too young for that and he used excellent judgement and reasoning as to why she shouldn't have one at her age. Bravo Gary! And Amber absolutely would have gone along with getting her an account if Gary had said yes.

Cheyenne: Sorry...I just don't see any great romance here with Cheyenne and this guy. He does seem like a paid actor who auditioned for a MTV show and they hired him to play Cheyenne's boyfriend. Her Dad is a jerk.

Mackenzie: Why MTV? Why??? She is the whiniest spoiled princess on the show. I can't stand her whiny voice and constant complaining about her rodeo rider husband. Why they are still together and had more kids is beyond me. His "career" is a surefire road to permanent brain injury. I hope they have good insurance because he won't have a prolonged lifelong career in that line of work...how many guys riding bucking broncos are over the age 45??? I'm sorry for her mom...that is tragic. I read that Mackenzie has been hounding MTV for awhile to be put on the show. I guess they acquiesced...bad decision.

• Love 9
On 8/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, luvbadtv said:

Yep.  Those are Carly's parents he is bad mouthing.  When she is grown and successful maybe he will see the reality.  I will be shocked if she is not a better functioning/happy adult than Tyler's kids.

Unfortunately for more than a few of these kids of the Teen Mom series. 

1 hour ago, kicksave said:

His "career" is a surefire road to permanent brain injury. I hope they have good insurance because he won't have a prolonged lifelong career in that line of work...how many guys riding bucking broncos are over the age 45???

This!  And how many former full-time riders don't feel the effects permanently by the time they retire.  Even if not a head injury, they are beating the shit out of their bodies.  They are young now so don't feel it yet, but even if he stopped now, in about 10 years he would feel the effects of what he's already done.  Enjoy your chronic back, hip, knee, ankle, etc. pain for the rest of your life.  I hope the last 40 years of pain will be worth the 10-15 years of glory. 

He's got it pretty good, actually.  He can do what he wants, his wife will bitch and cry a lot, but that's about it, then when he fucks up his brain or body he'll have the devoted doormat he never gave a shit about to take care of him when he deteriorates.  Win-win for him.  And then she'll be like "I'm so glad we stuck out the hard times and made it work because we're still together and you're home with your family".  Meanwhile, he'll barely ever even look at her, much less be an actual partner in life. 

• Love 7

LOL Vaeda’s inner-Catelynn came out during that conversation about Carly’s birthday.  That poor girl doesn’t know what the fuck is going on. 

*I tried to post the four second video of this scene but the file is too big. ETA: The video is absolutely awesome. If anyone is open to it, I can email or text it to you to see if you can resize it and post. I’m promising laughs for all.*

C82AAD8C-D4CD-436B-A269-951477FC3D30.jpeg

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Amber: So I think Leah should get an instagram account.

Gary: I think she’s too young. Let her be a kid.

Amber: But she really wants it. 

Gary: Too young. Not a good idea. 

Amber: All right. Well it sounds like we’re both on the same page. Talk to you later.

🤣🤣🤣

And by the way, Amber you are an asshole.  And an idiot. 

LMAO! Was this the actual conversation ? Cuz if it is I'll open up my DVR!

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Amber: So I think Leah should get an instagram account.

Gary: I think she’s too young. Let her be a kid.

Amber: But she really wants it. 

Gary: Too young. Not a good idea. 

Amber: All right. Well it sounds like we’re both on the same page. Talk to you later.

🤣🤣🤣

And by the way, Amber you are an asshole.  And an idiot. 

Her logic for allowing Leah to have an Instagram account was essentially..."some of her friends" have Instagram accounts so why not allow her to have one. That kind of logic never worked for me growing up...my parents always said, "If your friends jump off the Brooklyn Bridge are you going also jump off of it?"...Amber is a total push over and Andrew is an idiot...he had to give his two cents and agree that Leah should get one and have the Daisy Duke29 moniker. 

• Love 12

My heart bled for poor Mackenzie's mom during that picnic table scene where Mom is telling Mac that she's doing everything possible medically to stay alive and Mackenzie is blubbering about how her mom and dad are the "glue" that holds her together and that if her mom dies, she'll fall apart.  OMG!!!  Where is the compassion for her mother who is actually facing the end of her life???  All Mackenzie can do is think about how it's going to affect HER???  Way to guilt your mom for having cancer that might remove her healing presence from your life, Mackenzie!

• Love 16
On 8/4/2019 at 7:56 PM, starfire said:

I'll tell you what...if I ever was to adopt a baby I would absolutely have a closed adoption after seeing how Tyler and Cate have breached boundaries and complained incessantly about the amount of time that they spend or don't spend with Carly. I'm sure Brandon and Teresa are having a lot of misgivings about this set up themselves. Tyler and Cate have no gratitude or thankfulness for the love and the nurturing that Carly is receiving from her adoptive parents. All Tyler does is bitch and moan about them on TV...does he expect them to be thrilled about the way he and Cate talk  about them? They still don't get it...Carly is not your daughter! You gave up parental rights years ago...you have no say so in her life and are not a part of it. Be happy that you get photos and some emails once in awhile from Teresa. Why not focus on the two kids you have in your custody and try being as good a parent to them as Teresa and Brandon are to Carly and just hope and pray that don't go down the same trailer trash road that you all have chosen.

1 minute ago, kicksave said:

I'll tell you what...if I ever was to adopt a baby I would absolutely have a closed adoption after seeing how Tyler and Cate have breached boundaries and complained incessantly about the amount of time that they spend or don't spend with Carly. I'm sure Brandon and Teresa are having a lot of misgivings about this set up themselves. Tyler and Cate have no gratitude or thankfulness for the love and the nurturing that Carly is receiving from her adoptive parents. All Tyler does is bitch and moan about them on TV...does he expect them to be thrilled about the way he and Cate talk  about them? They still don't get it...Carly is not your daughter! You gave up parental rights years ago...you have no say so in her life and are not a part of it. Be happy that you get photos and some emails once in awhile from Teresa. Why not focus on the two kids you have in your custody and try being as good a parent to them as Teresa and Brandon are to Carly and just hope and pray that they don't go down the same trailer trash road that you all have chosen.

• Love 16

Right, so life isn't depressing enough, now I'm supposed to start caring about a family where the mother is dying of cancer. Oh yay! In addition to the other misery documented in this fun, uplifting, interesting show! I do feel terribly sorry for them, but that just is not what I want to watch during my relaxation time. Already I fast-forward through Maci and Cheyenne, I will now add this new girl to the list. That leaves Cate and Amber, and both of them are dull as ditchwater. I have been trying to break this stinky TM habit and this seems like a good time to clear them off my DVR. UGH.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lidarose9 said:

this seems like a good time to clear them off my DVR. UGH.

Just a reminder that supposedly Brandon and Teresa will be at the reunion.  Might want to continue to record, but delete episodes until then.  If you're interested that is.  I know I am.  My prediction though is that I'll be irritated that Drew and/or Nessa try to guilt B & T about their decisions regarding Carly, even though they know absolutely nothing about the child and what her needs are.  It will be all about what Cate and Tyler need.  Honestly, Carly is probably already more mature than those two 'me'-monsters.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Yes! Pretty sure Theresa isn't running off to rehab at the drop of a hat and traumatizing Carly the way Catelynn does to Not Carly.  Cate is kidding herself if she doesn't realize that the panic little Novalee  goes through when her Mom leaves the house for just a simple errand is her fault.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, A-Lo said:

My heart bled for poor Mackenzie's mom during that picnic table scene where Mom is telling Mac that she's doing everything possible medically to stay alive and Mackenzie is blubbering about how her mom and dad are the "glue" that holds her together and that if her mom dies, she'll fall apart.  OMG!!!  Where is the compassion for her mother who is actually facing the end of her life???  All Mackenzie can do is think about how it's going to affect HER???  Way to guilt your mom for having cancer that might remove her healing presence from your life, Mackenzie!

RIGHT?? I almost fell off the couch. What a self centered little bitch. Try and be a grown up for five  minutes and show some compassion for your mother, you annoying slag.

• Love 11

I know nothing about Mackenzie, I never watched TM3 and I can't remember if I ever saw her 16 and Pregnant episode. I do feel bad about her mom, but I don't care about her mumbling husband. What crazy babyname list did she get her kid's names from?? Was the daughter named Jaxie or was I hallucinating?

Jayde the farmer is adorable. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Quilty said:

This could just be editing but when Cate got on that horse Ty was making a sound that could be interpreted to be jiggling or something. Maybe it was his sound for horsie. That horse didn't know what the hell Cate wanted it to do. It looked so confused. Poor thing.

I didn't pick up on what Tyler was doing, but I sure as hell noticed that the horse was dangerously close to the baby on the ground next to them. Unless there was more space there than it looked -- but Catelyn was in conversation with Tyler and the producer at the time, so she had to have been close. I was cringing, hoping the horse didn't step on the baby. That may be more about me as a nervous new grandmother, but still, lol. 

• Love 7

Re Mackenzie. I am super close to both of my parents, but my Dad in particular is my rock. I am 39 years old and thank God every day he is still here on earth with me and with my children. I have often thought about what it will be like the day he is gone, and it absolutely DEVASTATES me. I know that I will live through it somehow, but it really is a true fear of mine, That being said...I would never in a million years tell him that I would fall apart without him. I would want him, for HIS sake, to feel secure that I will be okay. That's really what all parents want to know. For Mackenzie to put that guilt on her mother is very selfish IMO. Its okay for her to feel that way, but to verbalize it to her mother like that, while she is already sick and dealing with her own mortality, is just wrong. And to top it all off...to do it on television?!? Poor Angie.

On a lighter note -- Farmer Jayde is the cutest thing I've ever seen on this show! I am no Maci fan, but her kids are absolutely adorable. She and Taylor are doing something right.

Edited by deefizzle
  • Love 18
14 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

Right, so life isn't depressing enough, now I'm supposed to start caring about a family where the mother is dying of cancer. Oh yay! In addition to the other misery documented in this fun, uplifting, interesting show! I do feel terribly sorry for them, but that just is not what I want to watch during my relaxation time. Already I fast-forward through Maci and Cheyenne, I will now add this new girl to the list. That leaves Cate and Amber, and both of them are dull as ditchwater. I have been trying to break this stinky TM habit and this seems like a good time to clear them off my DVR. UGH.

If you want to watch teen moms being fuck-ups while actually still being teens with idiotic boyfriends and not rich with huge houses and no jobs go watch Unexpected on TLC. Way better and more realistic. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 8/5/2019 at 8:27 AM, SuzWhat said:

As much as I'm fed up with Tyler and Cate, I will give them a partial pass on this scene at least.   I'm not sure how she would refer to Carly in that context and Tyler seemed to acknowledge that he and Cate may not be the perfect birth parents the adoptive parents would prefer.   What is wrong with me?  

P.S.  The editors must hate Cate.  They seem to always get her in very unflattering poses and facial expressions.  The face she is making for most of this scenes is...not cute. 

When it showed a close up of her ample ass bouncing onto that horse, all I could think was, "Ye gads, I hope when they do the deed that Tyler stays on top...She could break his freaking hip bones bouncing with that much gusto!"  

I really can't stand Tyler or Cate.  He's always been a pompous little jerk and she's always been a do-nothing sloth.  

My dislike only intensified a few seasons back when Brandon and Teresa were sending Cate and Tyler pictures of Carly for their private enjoyment and he kept re-posting them on social media in spite of Teresa asking him not to.  "They're not going to tell ME what I can do with MY daughter."  Yeah, sure, you punk ass.  Look where that bullshit attitude has gotten you today.   

Why oh why do we have Makenzie back?  I'd have to watch her 16&P again, but isn't she the one who was a cheerleader and developed gestational diabetes but wouldn't treat it?  And Mr. Persnickety and I were convinced her dullard boyfriend must have sustained a few head injuries while doing rodeo activities.  Ugh, even combining her IQ and his IQ wouldn't break double digits.  I guess MTV is thinking she can bring the drama.  

And Cheyenne is very pretty...and also very boring.   Maybe they're not signing her for next season and Makenzie is her replacement.  

I think it might be time for this franchise (perhaps TM2 as well) to be put out to pasture.

• Love 7
On 8/6/2019 at 11:55 AM, kicksave said:

Cate and Tyler: I can't think of anything more confusing to a little kid then a "birthday" party for another kid in absentia...especially when the parents explain ( sort of) to Nova that the party is for her "sister" that she hardly ever has seen and doesn't understand why she doesn't live with them. These two nudniks are seriously screwing up Nova...this birthday party thing for Carly is stupid and confusing to me let alone Nova. Can't they just send Carly a birthday card and gift? And let me just say Cate has no idea how to ride a horse...OMG! She doesn't know how to use the reins correctly, she's all over the place and not controlling the horse. As a former rider myself, it was painful to watch that poor horse with her on top of it doing everything wrong. 

Maci, etc...I agree that Maci is a good mom and gives 100% to her family. She found a good partner in Taylor who is engaged with the kids and seems to be a solid, sweet guy. All this stuff with Ryan and the publicity surrounding his issues must be hard to shield from Bentley which is why I believe that Maci should quit the show and deal with these problems privately so as not to expose Bentley to so much public scrutiny about his deadbeat Dad. Bentley needs to ease into adolescence under the radar and have a normal life. He's been through enough. Ryan is a loser...he looked high in last night's episode. He has no right to say anything about the way Maci is raising his child when he has been an absentee father for most of Bentley's life...and Mack should shut her pie hole about Maci. Did I hear recently that she's pregnant again?? Why? Ryan could care less about the baby they just had! 

Amber: I hope she gets fired. Honestly...she's a train wreck and a lard ass. I'm so sick of seeing her sitting on a couch or lying in bed. And Andrew is just weird...DaisyDukes29??? eccchhh....Thank god for Gary putting the kibosh on the Instagram account for Leah...she is too young for that and he used excellent judgement and reasoning as to why she shouldn't have one at her age. Bravo Gary! And Amber absolutely would have gone along with getting her an account if Gary had said yes.

Cheyenne: Sorry...I just don't see any great romance here with Cheyenne and this guy. He does seem like a paid actor who auditioned for a MTV show and they hired him to play Cheyenne's boyfriend. Her Dad is a jerk.

Mackenzie: Why MTV? Why??? She is the whiniest spoiled princess on the show. I can't stand her whiny voice and constant complaining about her rodeo rider husband. Why they are still together and had more kids is beyond me. His "career" is a surefire road to permanent brain injury. I hope they have good insurance because he won't have a prolonged lifelong career in that line of work...how many guys riding bucking broncos are over the age 45??? I'm sorry for her mom...that is tragic. I read that Mackenzie has been hounding MTV for awhile to be put on the show. I guess they acquiesced...bad decision.

Oh, I think he hit that road at least a couple of years.  He's been in a walking coma since her 16 and Pregnant episode.  

• Love 3