Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E14: Live Eviction #4

• Start Topic

(edited)

Great eviction speech, Bella. That was spot on. Those dummies will find out. Seems Bella was humbled. That's good. Wish Jack were the one voted out.

Is Tommy a LP? 

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 9

So now that Aquadouche’s ethnic cleansing is over, I guess he targets the fattie and the old guy next? I hate these people!  

Except Kat. “I vote to evict Michie.” I love her so much!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Nick getting hit in the nuts was the best part.  The short speeches were nice.  And not much Tommy.

Nice try Bella.  She's right, but they're idiots.  "Just me being bad at the game".  Yep.

Enough with the waterworks.

Not sure I agree with Cliff's strategy.  We'll see if the 6 honor his deal.

His family was fun.

F2 Kat and Holly?  Good luck with that if you leave the Jackholes in the game.

• Love 2

It was so good seeing a nominee actually giving a real speech instead of the usual "Hi Mom and Dad, I'm so happy to be here, I love everyone and don't want to leave, just do what's good for your game."

Jackson is totally going to win this, isn't he?

• Love 5

I'm glad Bella went out on a high note. I started the season liking her, really disliked her around Nicole-gate, and now I'm back to sort of liking her. At least she owned her mistakes, and seemed to apologize quite genuinely to Nicole. 

She genuinely seems to have no hard feelings towards the 6Shooters. I wonder if that will change after watching the feeds and spending some time on social media? 

I thought Julie looked adorable tonight. She seemed pretty relaxed with the houseguests. 

I'm not disappointed with tonight's result because I expected exactly what happened. Just once I'd like to be surprised at the votes in a good way. 

• Love 13

So Julie was wearing a polka-dotted table cloth tonight? 

Bella salvaged some humanity back tonight.  Big of Nicole to forgive her.

Jack's ethnic cleansing purge only has the Latina left now and then Cliff for the sin of not being in his 20's.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Great eviction speech, Bella. That was spot on. Those dummies will find out. Seems Bella was humbled. That's good. Wish Jack were the one voted out.

Is Tommy a LP? 

What's an LP?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

And enough with the braids, jeesh!  I know there's not a lot to do in the house, but come on.

It’s like they’re a cult.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

And enough with the braids, jeesh!  I know there's not a lot to do in the house, but come on.

The Yankees are currently losing 174-3 so I’m SUUUUPER salty and thought I was the only one who hated the braids.  

They’re not even flattering a little bit, to any of the girls.

Jack sucks.  Fuck him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

This is almost too frustrating to watch-to wit:

Every year we have some half-wit say "So and So eventually has to go but right now is not the time" and guess what...the time never comes, and they go home or to the jury house and so and so is sitting in one of the final two chairs. How can these be fans/superfans if they are so stupid as to fall in the same old waiting to until its too late...this was it....Jack needed to go tonight!

I would NEVER hug any a-hole who had just voted me out of the house ending my chance at the half million. I'd do the Cody-Walk. Then they are all fake at the door we love you...and then have to stand around awkwardly when the only one with genuine emotions breaks down over losing his woman. With that said, I kind of feel bad for him in that he seems way more into Bella than she came across about him...I don't believe she once said the "L" word back to him.

Yeah, of course, Jack was going to be a prick in the goodbye video. Looks like he's going to put his "Final Solution" to get rid of all minorities on hold for a couple of weeks to dispatch Sam and Nick...then he'll get back to Jess to make it a clean sweep. The only satisfaction I get is that he has no clue how hated he is now beyond those camera laden walls.

The Cliff "Family Package" We don't care. Nobody cares. People probably care even LESS after him turning into a paper tiger and not getting rid of at least one of the six. He's dead to me, and he's not going to win. The "seasoned" character type he was cast in does not win this game. Sorry but true.

LOL at trying to make invisible Holly into an actual character instead of a place holder.

Nick's shot to the nuts reeked of filler most likely shot weeks ago...maybe even the first week.

This HOH comp doesn't look fair...wouldn't it favor the muscle-bound lunkheads? Nick better hold on for dear life as he's the last one left who would take a shot at the Jack's again.

I know the winner of BB21. I had the revelation tonight that it's Tommy. He's playing Kay-Cee's game to a tee....do nothing but be a voting number, draw no attention and stay invisible for most part, let all the big guns take each other out and then when the field dwindles to almost no one I bet he'll start winning challenges with less competition including the all-important one where the player gets to decide who to take with him. I'm calling it now. And by no means do I wish for this to happen as there is literally nobody but Nicole I would be happy with winning the game at this point.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

What's an LP?

A 331/3 record.  Honest that is what it is.  There is no other thing abbreviated as an LP.  So why we are talking about records I don't know.

13 minutes ago, mojoween said:

The Yankees are currently losing 174-3 so I’m SUUUUPER salty and thought I was the only one who hated the braids.  

They’re not even flattering a little bit, to any of the girls.

Jack sucks.  Fuck him.

My Red Sox decimated the Yankees tonight in glorious fashion but I hate Jack too.  When Sox and Yankee fans can agree on anything we know it is the real deal.  Jack sucks!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

I was going to say that while I love the braids on Holly, and Anal wears them well but for most, especially looking at you Nicole, it's a big ole don't.

16 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

This HOH comp doesn't look fair...wouldn't it favor the muscle-bound lunkheads?

Actually it looks to be favoring core strength and flexibility and that means someone like Tommy or Holly... holding their weight will catch up to the Jacks for example as those big muscles start to scream at them. Jessica was no surprise being first out (at least she didn't have a DR about showing how big girls can still... before it) but Nicole has only herself to blame as she was last shown goofing about stretching her legs really wide and then you hear an 'oof' and down she goes.

I don't "buy" Nick and Bella for a moment, nor her tearful goodbyes. You were a rotten horrible person with no gameplay and no alliance you wouldn't "out" no sympathy for you. And Nick was all "I love you so damn much!" and Bella didn't even give him a "Ditto" I forget what exactly she said but it was nowhere near "I love you too" which she could have replied any of the about 15 times Nick said it to her before she left.

What's with the extended interviews? Once these people are out I'm always happy to not have to think of them again until maybe finale night. Unless she's going to ask tough questions you couldn't pay me to hear more from most ousted contestants.

And as I mentioned before this WAS their one chance to get Jack out and they collectively blew it. It's a chance that won't come again.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

How can these be fans/superfans if they are so stupid as to fall in the same old waiting to until its too late...this was it....Jack needed to go tonight!

Right?! And he wouldn’t be on the jury so there would be literally no repercussions! 

47 minutes ago, green said:
1 hour ago, slasherboy said:

What's an LP?

A 331/3 record.  Honest that is what it is.  There is no other thing abbreviated as an LP.  So why we are talking about records I don't know.

I’m pretty sure the original poster was asking if Tommy is a little person. (Took me a while to figure it out too lol) I don’t know for certain but I don’t think he is. I think he’s just short.

• Love 6

Is it just me or was Bella a completely different (nice) person at the end there? Too bad she wasn't like that the whole time!!

I really couldn't care less if they get Nick out - except for the fact that it gives 6 shooters more power - but please not Sam!  I'm leaning towards him being my favorite house guest. 

As others have said above, saying "yes we have to get so and so out, but is this really the right time?" is so completely dumb. Yes! This is the right time! This is the only time you're gonna get! 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Right?! And he wouldn’t be on the jury so there would be literally no repercussions! 

I’m pretty sure the original poster was asking if Tommy is a little person. (Took me a while to figure it out too lol) I don’t know for certain but I don’t think he is. I think he’s just short.

Thanks But then they shouldn't have said LP and called him a vinyl record instead.  Because that is what an LP is and nothing else.  A Long Playing 331/3 vinyl record.  it has no other meaning.  Just sayin'.

1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

Except Kat. “I vote to evict Michie.” I love her so much!!

I wish that Julie had announced that vote, even though it wasn’t legit, just to watch their heads explode. It would have been a good distraction during the HoH comp. 

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I'm glad Bella went out on a high note. I started the season liking her, really disliked her around Nicole-gate, and now I'm back to sort of liking her. At least she owned her mistakes, and seemed to apologize quite genuinely to Nicole. 

Same here. I thought she was sincere as well. I do give Nicole credit for backing off of Bella and giving her space when it was clear Bella wasn’t going to listen to anything Nicole had to say. If Nicole had turned it into a vendetta Bella would still be ranting. 

1 hour ago, SHD said:

It’s like they’re a cult.

But still not as bad as the Church of Cappy. 

1 hour ago, Lamima said:

Who's down...Nicole and Jess? Shocker.

Jessica’s legs were already shaking before Julie went to break, so no surprise. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Samwise979 said:

As others have said above, saying "yes we have to get so and so out, but is this really the right time?" is so completely dumb. Yes! This is the right time! This is the only time you're gonna get! 

The Helen Delusion. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Sam was hysterical during his vote. First off, I'm pretty sure that was a Hayleigh Boucher impression with the head tilt, eye roll, and ravishing. Second, in the hallway, Nicole blew him a kiss and he whacked it away and pointed to his wedding ring. I rewound several times, thinking it was so funny. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Personally, I thought Julie looked pretty dern sharp tonight.

I was thinking "If they ever made a Chen-Moonves Barbie that would be the look to go with." I liked it.

32 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Nicole blew him a kiss and he whacked it away and pointed to his wedding ring

That was hilarious, I caught that one too. If only he wasn't peripherally attatched to "those people". Though I need less volume his "OH, you mean the alliance I'm NOT in??" TH is still one of the funniest moments of this bleak season. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Not to excuse Bella, because I think she really is a mean girl, but it's not terribly surprising that when you put a bunch of like-minded young people together you get groupthink, and can act like you normally wouldn't simply because you are still forming your adult sense of self.  If she'd been on last season her meanness probably wouldn't have emerged because meanness mostly wasn't there.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Dwarfism is defined as being under 4’10” as an adult. 

7 hours ago, green said:

Thanks But then they shouldn't have said LP and called him a vinyl record instead.  Because that is what an LP is and nothing else.  A Long Playing 331/3 vinyl record.  it has no other meaning.  Just sayin'.

LP is a common abbreviation for Little People and has been for a long time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, mertensia said:

If she'd been on last season her meanness probably wouldn't have emerged because meanness mostly wasn't there.

I agree with everything you said about Bella. The tone of their season matters so much. By the same token, it's amazing how differently most of the HGs behave, depending on whether they're in power or underdogs.

For some, the difference is like night and day. The same person can go from an arrogant, obnoxious HOH to a sniffling, dejected mess of a Have Not in a week.  For others, perhaps the more stable ones, or more mature ones like Cliff, they manage to stay pretty much the same, no matter what their status. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, green said:

Big of Nicole to forgive her.

Very.  I felt nothing when she cried and my lips were twisted like Rocky Balboa's when she was evicted....however, as much as I couldn't stand Bella I wished it would have been Aquadouche that was evicted.  Damn you, Nicole, Jessica and Kat, this was the time to make a move against him.

Dear Kat:

You are not Lucille Ball!  Her 'I vote to evict Michie' was not funny or cute.

God she's fucking annoying and I can't wait for her eviction.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Samwise979 said:

Has the token "old" houseguest ever made it to jury? Just wondering if Cliff may break a record here. 

Yeah, plenty of them have. BB19's Kevin is the most recent example. But yeah, the "token old houseguest" typically either gets evicted first or makes it far. It looks like Cliff is the one to make it far.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

BB has always seemed to me like a high school clique with a few outsiders/doormats that routinely get treated like crap.

That's what they are; can't you see Bella or Aaryn or Amanda stomping across the school yard and handing you an invitation and saying "my mom says I have to invite you" with a huge frown thus guaranteeing crying from you and not going. You know they do this cliqueishness at work, too. My co-workers tend to do this. Because I am old and thus uncool and refuse to do their damned work for them they exclude me and treat me like dirt. Luckily for my ego I know they're a bunch of immature Assholes (and they are).

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, green said:

I watch Little People Big World and LP is the abbreviation they use. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, green said:

I watch the shows (Little Women, Roloffs and the like) and they say LP.  They prefer being called little people and they do abbreviate to say LP. 🤷‍♂️

And Tommy looks much like Elena on Little Women LA. Her type of dwarfism (there are different types or forms and hers is the type where she just looks short).

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, plenty of them have. BB19's Kevin is the most recent example. But yeah, the "token old houseguest" typically either gets evicted first or makes it far. It looks like Cliff is the one to make it far.

Thanks for the reply. I don't watch every season so I didn't know. The last "old" guy I remember making it pretty far was... Don(?) on Derrick's season but I can't remember if he made it to jury or not. Anyway, hope Cliff makes it until at least then!!

• Love 1

Is it me, or did Kat, Jessica and Nicole really mess up by not voting to evict Jack.  With him gone, even if a six shooter won HOH, there would still have only been 4 six shooter votes to evict a nonsix shooter this week--not enough.

Now there will be 5 six shooter votes, a majority, to evict anyone they choose.

I know Jessica and Nicole had personal reasons not to support Bella, but shouldn't their games come first?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, 1775rik said:

Is it me, or did Kat, Jessica and Nicole really mess up by not voting to evict Jack.  With him gone, even if a six shooter won HOH, there would still have only been 4 six shooter votes to evict a nonsix shooter this week--not enough.

Now there will be 5 six shooter votes, a majority, to evict anyone they choose.

I know Jessica and Nicole had personal reasons not to support Bella, but shouldn't their games come first?

I think they are just trying to extend their games another week. If they voted out Jack, then they become a target if Holy/Jackson/Analyse/Christie or Tommy (and maybe even Kat) win HOH. If they keep Jack, they are a target if Nick or Sam win HOH. So by the numbers, they went with "the house" in hopes of surviving one more week. If they are around when the six shooters self destruct - then it's a good move.

• Love 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

So now that Aquadouche’s ethnic cleansing is over, I guess he targets the fattie and the old guy next? I hate these people!  

I don't think the poster was personally using that word for Jessica. She was channeling how Jack would view her. Sadly, that's probably exactly how he does view her, when he isn't hugging her and telling her she's awesome. 

Just my take, obviously. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

BB has always seemed to me like a high school clique with a few outsiders/doormats that routinely get treated like crap.

That was why BB1 was so superior.  America voted on who the two nominations were each week and the cast was way more mature. 

And somehow the outsiders thanks to Danielle kicked out the mean kids in BB3.

But those two seasons were the exceptions to the rule and the only really good seasons ever except last season where the "cool kids" turned out NOT to be the mean and cruel kids.

1 hour ago, cheewhiz said:

And I'll still go with the fact that LP means Long Playing and has since maybe the 1950's whereas a trashy reality show trying to steal the abbreviation away doesn't count.  Because some of us just don't jump on the latest fad abbreviations trying to steal away an established abbreviation.  And because vinyl is awesome and sounds a hundred times better than mp3's, heh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I don't think the poster was personally using that word for Jessica. She was channeling how Jack would view her.

My perception as well.

36 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Sadly, that's probably exactly how he does view her, when he isn't hugging her and telling her she's awesome. 

I dunno; we’re talking Jack here, so there’s probably even odds his next cracks on Jessica are going to reference either weight or tacos.  😑

• Love 2
2 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Yes, every group, every show has its own terms and abbreviations.  On those forums, LP means something that people not familiar with that show have no clue about.   I think the point being made is that when you're speaking to people outside of a group that uses an abbreviation or  an acronym, it helps to spell it out.  I read very fast, and when there is something my brain doesn't recognize, I get stuck on figuring it out, or I get annoyed and skip the whole post.

Sorry, its my pet peeve.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Bella owes Nicole much more than that "i'm sorry". After all, what was Nicole's "crime?"   she said that the others were targeting Bella and Nick.   she was then called all sorts of names for LYING, when, as it became obvious later, she had been telling the truth.  And, Bella pretended to be part of the  women's alliance, but ratted them out to her other alliance.   Bella screwed herself over.  if she had not behaved so outrageously to Nicole, and to the black widows,  she may have had more support, and Jack could be gone instead of her.   

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, every group, every show has its own terms and abbreviations.  On those forums, LP means something that people not familiar with that show have no clue about.   I think the point being made is that when you're speaking to people outside of a group that uses an abbreviation or  an acronym, it helps to spell it out.  I read very fast, and when there is something my brain doesn't recognize, I get stuck on figuring it out, or I get annoyed and skip the whole post.

Sorry, its my pet peeve.

Same here, although I will admit - the very first response question which entered my head was, “Why on earth would Tommy be using Liquid Propane?  They get a gas grill at the House or something?”

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Same here, although I will admit - the very first response question which entered my head was, “Why on earth would Tommy be using Liquid Propane?  They get a gas grill at the House or something?”

Hah.. I thought "Tommy is a lilliputian?"

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, green said:

That was why BB1 was so superior.  America voted on who the two nominations were each week and the cast was way more mature. 

And somehow the outsiders thanks to Danielle kicked out the mean kids in BB3.

But those two seasons were the exceptions to the rule and the only really good seasons ever except last season where the "cool kids" turned out NOT to be the mean and cruel kids.

And I'll still go with the fact that LP means Long Playing and has since maybe the 1950's whereas a trashy reality show trying to steal the abbreviation away doesn't count.  Because some of us just don't jump on the latest fad abbreviations trying to steal away an established abbreviation.  And because vinyl is awesome and sounds a hundred times better than mp3's, heh.

But why would I ask if Tommy is a record??? 🙄

• LOL 8

Every year we have some half-wit say "So and So eventually has to go but right now is not the time" and guess what...the time never comes, and they go home or to the jury house and so and so is sitting in one of the final two chairs. How can these be fans/superfans if they are so stupid as to fall in the same old waiting to until its too late...this was it....Jack needed to go tonight!

Gah, this 1000x. 

So let me get this straight. Jess and Nicole do now understand there is a strong six-person alliance that they are not part of. And yet? They still vote with them. I simply don't see the logic. Do they think voting against them will make them targets? They are already targets. They know they're not in that alliance!

This was, literally, their only chance to vote Jack out of the house. Assuming they could get Kat on board and get Cliff to break the tie in their favor. But no, because they are idiots.

Also, Nicole thought Bella was "most genuine" when she was on the block campaigning for her vote? Really? No, Bella was her most genuine self when she was being a bitch to you, Nicole. 

The show is trying hard to sell Cliff as a fan favorite to no avail. He had his chance to curry favor with the fans and he promptly threw it away.

• Love 10