Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

To be truthful, Matt alluded to her "going off" on him on WWHL saying that he left her once before the show ended because she would just fly off the handle out of nowhere.  He said he chose to stay as he felt she needed someone to depend on and thought that what she needed.  I don't believe he realized just how insane Kenya was.  We already know she severely overeacts to anyone arguing with her even a little ie Walter.  Remember when she ran from Kandi's housewarming party exclaiming that Walter was stalking her? 

I believe she is doing the same with Matt.  The funny part is that she is alluding slyly to her twitter fans that Matt proposed to her and she turned him down; something that Matt pretty much denies.

• Love 2
On 8/14/2016 at 11:40 AM, ridethemaverick said:

Well that's just embarrassing. She's out here buying plane tickets and giving out gas money? Yikes. Kandi 2.0

I'm embarrassed for him.   She couldn'tve cancelled anything that you paid for bruh.   #playedyourself

19 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

Kenya is nuttier than a shithouse rat. And who brags about being proposed to 9 times? Is that an accomplishment now? I guess so in her crazy world.

Lol.  In a Sonja Morgan, nobody fucks me just once kinda way, yeah ok.

14 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

I think the Millionaire Matchmaker situation was real and very embarrassing for her which is probably why she kept that L off the show. 

As for Matt, I think it's real but I bet she thinks she has the upper hand. Kenya may be crazy but I don't think she would fake abuse just for a story. That would be over the line imo.

Matt seems off to me and I think she may want to let this one go. Keeping a peach isn't worth spending money on plane tickets and gas and being verbally abused.

I thought that messiness happened off RHOA season but during MM season.  I'm shrugging, I don't know the taping schedule for either.

God.  I hate to even pick this apart but, Kenya.   See, taking her at face value delegitimizes "real" instances of abuse (for me) because I've watched her work.   She's very talented at the particularly dangerous, but passive behavior that includes a combination of verbal baiting, pointing out the inferiority of her opponent, relishing in it and using all those to contribute to the escalation of their predictable response.    She is not stupid, she (and we) can see where it's going from a mile away.  It's probably what drives no sympathy even when we know she is properly aggrieved party. The pattern involves engaging and enjoying engaging people not on her intellectual level.   Apollo, Porsha, Glen and Matt do not articulate themselves well during conflict and will predictably ultimately resort to a physical response.    All she has to do to be a perpetual victim is standby and keep running her mouth which she knows will help get them there.    She's got something called High Conflict Personality Disorder (says me).  That's exactly why Walter then Kim were super frustrating for her.   They not only went toe to toe with her, but simply wouldn't feed.   It's one thing to circumstantially be involved in more than your fair share of conflict but Kenya's intention to keep it inflamed is where she always loses me.   It's not really that hard to goad anyone that you know is volatile into volatility. 

19 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, they are not acting. Yes, they do "stage" events but there are no written lines for the cast to learn.

Porsha has not been in any physical fights outside of the HW show, None, Zip, Zero, Nada!

Jami Ziegler may disagree with that last statement.   Her affiliation wasn't with the show it was with Porsha herself.

18 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

Plus, reacting to someone who attacked you first is not thug behavior. 

Typically I wouldn't disagree with this but she wasn't attacked, she was baited.   She could've exercised her right to do nothing.   So, if you don't have the words or the patience to deal with somebody talking shit/to or about you and decide to lay paws, that actually is thuggish behavior.

• Love 10

thuggish behavior is someone aggressively starting a fight and for criminal intent.  Thugs are criminals.  Porsha is young and impressive but she certainly is NOT a thug.  I just hate when people throw that term around to express someone being angry and reactive. There are NO thugs on this show.

• Love 3

Chasing a woman outside a venue to physically attack her is aggressive and criminal.

Try as people might to justify Porsha's physical contact with Cynthia and Kenya, there has been not a single account of this assistant provoking or attacking her. No blogs, other cast members, bystanders on the street, no one. Bringing a date to a function is no cause to pursue and assault someone. 

Porsha has hood trash thuggery deep down in her. She just happens to be cloaked in an attractive exterior and have a bit of pedigree (which she is constantly devaluing through her behavior and general idiocy). 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

God.  I hate to even pick this apart but, Kenya.   See, taking her at face value delegitimizes "real" instances of abuse (for me) because I've watched her work.   She's very talented at the particularly dangerous, but passive behavior that includes a combination of verbal baiting, pointing out the inferiority of her opponent, relishing in it and using all those to contribute to the escalation of their predictable response.    She is not stupid, she (and we) can see where it's going from a mile away.  It's probably what drives no sympathy even when we know she is properly aggrieved party. The pattern involves engaging and enjoying engaging people not on her intellectual level.   Apollo, Porsha, Glen and Matt do not articulate themselves well during conflict and will predictably ultimately resort to a physical response.    All she has to do to be a perpetual victim is standby and keep running her mouth which she knows will help get them there.    She's got something called High Conflict Personality Disorder (says me).  That's exactly why Walter then Kim were super frustrating for her.   They not only went toe to toe with her, but simply wouldn't feed.   It's one thing to circumstantially be involved in more than your fair share of conflict but Kenya's intention to keep it inflamed is where she always loses me.   It's not really that hard to goad anyone that you know is volatile into volatility. 

Jami Ziegler may disagree with that last statement.   Her affiliation wasn't with the show it was with Porsha herself.

I agree with this first part. Kenya pushes others until she gets the reaction she wants, then tries to play the victim but when someone refuses to play into her game she looses it herself. LOL

Jami was a part of the show though and the fight with Porsha happened during filming. Look, I agree that Porsha needs to grow up/learn to keep her hands to herself but all 3 physical altercations she has had have all happened on this show, not in her private/non HW life away from the cameras. Which would suggest that she needs to walk away from the show because she can't handle the stress this job brings.

6 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Chasing a woman outside a venue to physically attack her is aggressive and criminal.

Try as people might to justify Porsha's physical contact with Cynthia and Kenya, there has been not a single account of this assistant provoking or attacking her. No blogs, other cast members, bystanders on the street, no one. Bringing a date to a function is no cause to pursue and assault someone. 

Porsha has hood trash thuggery deep down in her. She just happens to be cloaked in an attractive exterior and have a bit of pedigree (which she is constantly devaluing through her behavior and general idiocy). 

Yes, Porsha was wrong, wrong, wrong to lay her hands on Kenya and Jami but she didn't start the physical fight with Cynthia, Cynthia laid her hands on Porsha first then kicked her before Porsha had a chance to strike back.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

thuggish behavior is someone aggressively starting a fight and for criminal intent.  Thugs are criminals.  Porsha is young and impressive but she certainly is NOT a thug.  I just hate when people throw that term around to express someone being angry and reactive. There are NO thugs on this show.

If I may expand a little bit?  a thug is, excluding self defense, anyone who responds to confrontation with violence.   Your initial statement was that Porsha wasn't behaving thuggishly because she was attacked.    The great state of Georgia and I disagree with your definition of attack.   I see how she got there girl, I do.  But she wasn't attacked, she was verbally manipulated into a response.  That she chose to execute violently.   The law says you not only have the option, but the responsibility to stop yourself from doing that, unless it's to defend yourself.   I'm not judging her based on that one instance though.   As sunsheyen pointed out, we saw and heard an anger fueled pursuit of Jami down an alleyway the girl already was using to flee.  

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I agree with this first part. Kenya pushes others until she gets the reaction she wants, then tries to play the victim but when someone refuses to play into her game she looses it herself. LOL

Jami was a part of the show though and the fight with Porsha happened during filming. Look, I agree that Porsha needs to grow up/learn to keep her hands to herself but all 3 physical altercations she has had have all happened on this show, not in her private/non HW life away from the cameras. Which would suggest that she needs to walk away from the show because she can't handle the stress this job brings.

Yes, Porsha was wrong, wrong, wrong to lay her hands on Kenya and Jami but she didn't start the physical fight with Cynthia, Cynthia laid her hands on Porsha first then kicked her before Porsha had a chance to strike back.

Oh ok, I see what you're saying.  I disagree with the spirit of it though lol.  If what you mean is outside of work Porsha isn't this girl.   I'd say outside of work she probably doesn't experience this level of conflict, but if she did, I gots no problem believing she'd let a non hw have some if push came to shove (intended) ;)

I swear I don't wanna relitigate, buuuuuut watch this clip.    You're right in that it shows that Cynthia got physical first by grabbing Porsha's hands, but Porsha got violent first by responding to the hand grab with a knee to Cyn's groin or leg I can't tell which.   Again, I can see why and how and I think adrenaline makes it unlikely for anyone to react by deescalating.   But I also don't think it's no coincidence that she's the one with the mug shot.

http://www.centrictv.com/entertainment/celebrity-news/articles/2015/12/10/new-video-of-the-porsha-williams-and-cynthia-bailey-fight-hits-the-web.html

• Love 9

I'd say outside of work she probably doesn't experience this level of conflict, but if she did, I gots no problem believing she'd let a non hw have some if push came to shove (intended) ;)

My cousin and her daughter were having lunch in Buckhead one day not long ago, and Porsha was spotted having lunch with a guy and a girl. She got agitated and slammed out of the restaurant after screaming at the woman. Everyone was looking, I'm surprised there's not a video online of it somewhere. Yet.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

If I may expand a little bit?  a thug is, excluding self defense, anyone who responds to confrontation with violence.   Your initial statement was that Porsha wasn't behaving thuggishly because she was attacked.    The great state of Georgia and I disagree with your definition of attack.   I see how she got there girl, I do.  But she wasn't attacked, she was verbally manipulated into a response.  That she chose to execute violently.   The law says you not only have the option, but the responsibility to stop yourself from doing that, unless it's to defend yourself.   I'm not judging her based on that one instance though.   As sunsheyen pointed out, we saw and heard an anger fueled pursuit of Jami down an alleyway the girl already was using to flee.  

Oh ok, I see what you're saying.  I disagree with the spirit of it though lol.  If what you mean is outside of work Porsha isn't this girl.   I'd say outside of work she probably doesn't experience this level of conflict, but if she did, I gots no problem believing she'd let a non hw have some if push came to shove (intended) ;)

I swear I don't wanna relitigate, buuuuuut watch this clip.    You're right in that it shows that Cynthia got physical first by grabbing Porsha's hands, but Porsha got violent first by responding to the hand grab with a knee to Cyn's groin or leg I can't tell which.   Again, I can see why and how and I think adrenaline makes it unlikely for anyone to react by deescalating.   But I also don't think it's no coincidence that she's the one with the mug shot.

http://www.centrictv.com/entertainment/celebrity-news/articles/2015/12/10/new-video-of-the-porsha-williams-and-cynthia-bailey-fight-hits-the-web.html

Watch that unseen footage a clip at a time and you will see that Porsha's foot/leg does not touch Cynthia. She stomps her foot, yes, in anger, beside Cynthia's chair, next to Kim's feet but she does not touch Cynthia. She may have stomped on Kim's feet though. LOL Yes, Porsha's actions were fast and could been seen as aggressive but Cynthia put her hands on Porsha first. Both were wrong here but Cynthia admitted that she touched/grabbed/slapped Porsha first.

6 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

My cousin and her daughter were having lunch in Buckhead one day not long ago, and Porsha was spotted having lunch with a guy and a girl. She got agitated and slammed out of the restaurant after screaming at the woman. Everyone was looking, I'm surprised there's not a video online of it somewhere. Yet.

BUT, she didn't hit/attack anyone! LOL Maybe AM classes/therapy have helped her.

Just now, WireWrap said:

Watch that unseen footage a clip at a time and you will see that Porsha's foot/leg does not touch Cynthia. She stomps her foot, yes, in anger, beside Cynthia's chair, next to Kim's feet but she does not touch Cynthia. She may have stomped on Kim's feet though. LOL Yes, Porsha's actions were fast and could been seen as aggressive but Cynthia put her hands on Porsha first. Both were wrong here but Cynthia admitted that she touched/grabbed/slapped Porsha first.

Is it wrong that I'm giggling at us and this Matlock shit? LMAO!!!!

You might be reiterating what we agree on:  Cyn got physical, whereas Porsha got viole (ok, I'll rescind violent because the stomp didn't land lol) how about Cyn got physical, Porsha got aggressive (I forced myself not to use airquotes cause I like you hee).

I joined Planet Fitness yesterday and like a dumbass I signed up for a leg class today at 1.  See youse later.  Maybe.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Is it wrong that I'm giggling at us and this Matlock shit? LMAO!!!!

You might be reiterating what we agree on:  Cyn got physical, whereas Porsha got viole (ok, I'll rescind violent because the stomp didn't land lol) how about Cyn got physical, Porsha got aggressive (I forced myself not to use airquotes cause I like you hee).

I joined Planet Fitness yesterday and like a dumbass I signed up for a leg class today at 1.  See youse later.  Maybe.

I agree that Cynthia got physical and that Porsha got aggressive which would have led to violence had she not been tackled by production. LOL I am really hoping that the AM therapy she was forced to attend has helped Porsha deal with whatever demons she has and learn how to better control herself. Porsha has shown some ability to restrain herself, she just needs to learn how to do it 24/7, when these women come at her because as long as she/Kenya are on this show, it's going to happen.  

Enjoy your workout and your day.

Edited by WireWrap

I have to take exception to the use of "thug" when referring to black women as it is considered almost as derogatory as the n word and routinely used to discribe blacks.  As I was growing up, a thug was another word for a violent criminal.  So no, I do not see Porsha as such.  She may get angry but she has never actually started or even provoked a fight as such.   It has always been a reaction.   Many people react in different ways.  Kim F. used her Christian beliefs to assure she would just walk away but she was no less angry than Porsha in a similar situation.  I lend that to Kim's maturity as apposed to Porsha's youthful passion.  Also, Porsha has been harassed and belittled and made fun of ever since she got on the show. Kim was mostly respected (except by Kenya, of course), and she was done after only one season of the Kenya Krazie Train.  It took Porsha two seasons before she snapped, Kim just didn't have time for the foolishness.  And as a indicator of Kenya's issues with others, even Matt went off and has now had enough of her.

Everyone has painted this picture of Porsha just going around beating up and attacking anyone who comes near her and that is so not even close to the case. She tried to ignore and even make nice with Kenya and that went south because of Kenya.  Cynthia was in her feeling about her marriage and felt Porsha was easy prey to her rage and after a few instances where she had already belittled Porsha, she once again went after her and yes, she kicked Porsha first.  After that, she drank the Kenya Koolaid that painted Porsha as a unstable and violent person and there just is not case for that at all.  And no, she has not had any real altercations we have seen other than on this show.

As far as Porsha taking AM therapy, at least she is trying to correct her behavior and all last season Porsha was walking away from several altercations; even ones that really didn't have anything to do with her so she have learned to control her emotions, However, Kenya needs even more than that and .....nothing.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

I have to take exception to the use of "thug" when referring to black women as it is considered almost as derogatory as the n word and routinely used to discribe blacks.  As I was growing up, a thug was another word for a violent criminal.  So no, I do not see Porsha as such.  She may get angry but she has never actually started or even provoked a fight as such.   It has always been a reaction.   Many people react in different ways.  Kim F. used her Christian beliefs to assure she would just walk away but she was no less angry than Porsha in a similar situation.  I lend that to Kim's maturity as apposed to Porsha's youthful passion.  Also, Porsha has been harassed and belittled and made fun of ever since she got on the show. Kim was mostly respected (except by Kenya, of course), and she was done after only one season of the Kenya Krazie Train.  It took Porsha two seasons before she snapped, Kim just didn't have time for the foolishness.  And as a indicator of Kenya's issues with others, even Matt went off and has now had enough of her.

Everyone has painted this picture of Porsha just going around beating up and attacking anyone who comes near her and that is so not even close to the case. She tried to ignore and even make nice with Kenya and that went south because of Kenya.  Cynthia was in her feeling about her marriage and felt Porsha was easy prey to her rage and after a few instances where she had already belittled Porsha, she once again went after her and yes, she kicked Porsha first.  After that, she drank the Kenya Koolaid that painted Porsha as a unstable and violent person and there just is not case for that at all.  And no, she has not had any real altercations we have seen other than on this show.

As far as Porsha taking AM therapy, at least she is trying to correct her behavior and all last season Porsha was walking away from several altercations; even ones that really didn't have anything to do with her so she have learned to control her emotions, However, Kenya needs even more than that and .....nothing.

Although I disagree on anyone getting physical with another, and I do have some sympathy for how far Porsha was pushed, she was wrong to touch Kenya or Jami in anger. I do agree that Cynthia got physical first, a couple of times, before Porsha tried to reacted physically herself. That said, I agree that Porsha has shown restraint when it comes to some of the verbal aggression aimed at her by Kenya and the comments of being "afraid" of her by Cynthia and Kandi. I really hope that Porsha learns to control her reactions 24/7 and not feed into the game Kenya is playing on her with help now from the other 2 I mentioned. I also agree, that there is little hope of Kenya getting serious help for her nasty personality as she really believes she is all that and a bag of chips. LOL

• Love 5

I've seen a whole lot of white people exhibit thug behavior, it's not restricted to any one race or income level. That said, I still think both Kenya and Porsha exhibit thug behavior. Kenya on the show, Porsha on and off. Kenya is spearheading a GoFundMe campaign for a young woman who lost her job that she was promised, which would have paid for her college education. The girl is not wealthy and needs help. Kenya said she'd match dollar-for-dollar every contribution that's made. And so far, she's been doing that. 

I don't see Porsha doing anything for the legacy of her grandfather, which could be a huge boost to the community. Or for anyone needing help. If she is doing anything, please post some links.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

It still is but if there's a distinction, I'd argue that it's based on socioeconomic class not race.   Thugs express themselves physically because they cannot do it any other way.   Poor, uneducated but a lot of muscle.  Capone, James, Gotti.  It's not a black problem.    But if we're holding to the definition that thugs are violent and/or criminal, since she has been violent 3 different times that we've seen and at least one of them counts as assault but none count as self defense, she qualifies.   I'm not even saying she doesn't have a right to get mad.   I can see how she got there, I'm saying she doesn't have the right to refuse to engage the ability to restrain herself from unleashing that anger on anyone else.   She goes one worse by adding that her provoker "made" her do it.   ::headtilt::   

I don't.  I think her default is to fight.   And imo a grown woman needs to know that's neither acceptable or reasonable, given her other options.     The thing is it never matters who starts the shit talking, only who throws down first.   In every example, that person has been Porsha.  Cynthia didn't kick her first, she grabbed her hands after Porsha wouldn't stop waving them in her face when told to.  Porsha kicked her in response. 

Then Cyn mule'd her ass across the boat.  Lol.  Sorry, that's not funny but I can never leave well enough alone.

Even with the suspiciously handsy things we've seen her castmates do, all of the other ones have managed to avoid assault charges.  I hope the classes work out for her, jail is just-a popping with folks that never learned that provocation is not a defense for violence.  

Lol! Wire "enjoy" my work out.  Girl.  It took me 47 minutes to type this out.

oh cooks we're twinnin, jinx I owe you a coke.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I've seen a whole lot of white people exhibit thug behavior, it's not restricted to any one race or income level. That said, I still think both Kenya and Porsha exhibit thug behavior. Kenya on the show, Porsha on and off. Kenya is spearheading a GoFundMe campaign for a young woman who lost her job that she was promised, which would have paid for her college education. The girl is not wealthy and needs help. Kenya said she'd match dollar-for-dollar every contribution that's made. And so far, she's been doing that. 

I don't see Porsha doing anything for the legacy of her grandfather, which could be a huge boost to the community. Or for anyone needing help. If she is doing anything, please post some links.

Plus she wrote that check for the school system in Detroit.

I don't think that Kenya really wants to be married at this point. I don't care how crazy she is, with her beauty someone would have put a ring on it.

Porsha can be chill at times but she got to stop hitting people, she might get her azz killed one of these days.

Still enjoying her on my tv though....She is killing it on dish nation, imo.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

It still is but if there's a distinction, I'd argue that it's based on socioeconomic class not race.   Thugs express themselves physically because they cannot do it any other way.   Poor, uneducated but a lot of muscle.  Capone, James, Gotti.  It's not a black problem.    But if we're holding to the definition that thugs are violent and/or criminal, since she has been violent 3 different times that we've seen and at least one of them counts as assault but none count as self defense, she qualifies.   I'm not even saying she doesn't have a right to get mad.   I can see how she got there, I'm saying she doesn't have the right to refuse to engage the ability to restrain herself from unleashing that anger on anyone else.   She goes one worse by adding that her provoker "made" her do it.   ::headtilt::   

I don't.  I think her default is to fight.   And imo a grown woman needs to know that's neither acceptable or reasonable, given her other options.     The thing is it never matters who starts the shit talking, only who throws down first.   In every example, that person has been Porsha.  Cynthia didn't kick her first, she grabbed her hands after Porsha wouldn't stop waving them in her face when told to.  Porsha kicked her in response. 

Then Cyn mule'd her ass across the boat.  Lol.  Sorry, that's not funny but I can never leave well enough alone.

Even with the suspiciously handsy things we've seen her castmates do, all of the other ones have managed to avoid assault charges.  I hope the classes work out for her, jail is just-a popping with folks that never learned that provocation is not a defense for violence.  

Lol! Wire "enjoy" my work out.  Girl.  It took me 47 minutes to type this out.

oh cooks we're twinnin, jinx I owe you a coke.

Porsha did not kick Cynthia and Cynthia was waving her fingers in Porsha's face first, in fact, Porsha asked her to "please stop it" but Cynthia kept doing it. It is something she, Cynthia, has done to others before, see Kandi's pulled away from her at the PJ party throw down. When Cynthia didn't stop her finger pointing, Porsha did it back to her. Cynthia then slapped Porsha's hand away, then grabbed her finger then her wrist. That is when Porsha stood up stomping her foot almost on Kim's feet, Cynthia then kicked Porsha in the stomach, Porsha fell back and came at Cynthia in a rage to beat her behind for the kick. At no time did Porsha kick or hit Cynthia, production tackled her before she got the chance. So, Cynthia started the name calling/verbal fight, walked away, Porsha stayed in her seat confused why Cynthia went from 0 to 100 over nothing and Kenya talked Porsha into going over to apologize/explain herself to Cynthia. Porsha sat next to Cynthia talking to her in a calm quiet manner until Cynthia called her "stupid" a few times all while pointing her finger in Porsha's face. Cynthia started both the verbal fight and the physical fight, not Porsha. Then, it was Porsha that asked to talk with Cynthia the next day, explained herself in a calm quiet manner once again and apologized for hurting Cynthia's feelings....a second time. Cynthia apologized for her part of the verbal fight and for kicking her/starting the physical fight. Cynthia accepted full blame/responsibility for the physical part until Kenya talked her out of it. LOL

I agree, Porsha still needs to learn how to fight verbally without resorting to physical means and I am hopeful that her AM therapy will/is helping her achieve that goal.

Glad you enjoyed your work out. I took my 4 year old granddaughter to the store, came home and we made cupcakes to fill/decorate when they cool off.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, snowblossom2 said:

Cynthia tried to walk away and Porsha followed her. I don't know what she thought she'd accomplish

No, Porsha actually stayed seated until Kenya and Kandi convinced her to go talk to Cynthia.

13 minutes ago, snowblossom2 said:

Yes, that's true. But Porsha following Cynthia still occurred

Yes, Porsha should have stayed seated, especially since it was Kenya pushing her so hard to go talk to a very angry Cynthia. I really do believe that Kenya counted on an a physical altercation between Cynthia and Porsha but didn't expect that it would be Cynthia that got physical first, which ruined her plan of getting Porsha fired right there and then.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

Is this Kenya's thread or Porsha's?

Anyway, ZaldamoWilder, to your point, do you think Kenya is staying with Matt and his abuse (according to her) because she enjoys the conflict? If so, that's a whole new level of crazy.

Girl I honestly wish I knew.  If she is legit a(n) HCD personality I know that whomever she's with must be the kind of guy who subconsciously or hell, consciously, enjoys that sort of thing.   In my real life I've met dudes that have made me ask how the hell they do it (put up with the dramatic she in their lives) - studying mystery when it's not necessary, the answer's always pretty simple, they like it *cough* looks at Doug Christie *cough*

If you let me hold on to my dimestore psychologist's hat for another five minutes, imma say this then bounce.   The unresolved message of her childhood is "I'm not worthy of love"  she's going to keep self-fulfilling prophecizing that until she settles the shit with Patricia.

• Love 12

People like that either seek therapy to find a calm within the storm, or they keep on being confrontative.

Kenya does have issues from her youth and family issues she needs to deal with it. I think one of the recappers once said while it doesn't excuse her behavior, it does explain it. I do hope she gets the help she needs.

On 8/15/2016 at 6:10 PM, ridethemaverick said:

I think the Millionaire Matchmaker situation was real and very embarrassing for her which is probably why she kept that L off the show. 

As for Matt, I think it's real but I bet she thinks she has the upper hand. Kenya may be crazy but I don't think she would fake abuse just for a story. That would be over the line imo.

Matt seems off to me and I think she may want to let this one go. Keeping a peach isn't worth spending money on plane tickets and gas and being verbally abused.

Kenya would fake polio, ebola, and ALS for a story. She wants to be famous, and she doesn't care what she has to do to get there. Imagine what it would take for you to allow millions of people to think you are a horrible person. Then think about how people think about Kenya since she's been on this show. She doesn't care, she's getting exactly what she wants from this exposure and I think she would say or do just about anything to keep this train rolling down the track.

• Love 6
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 0:05 PM, Empress1 said:

Given what happened to Kim Kardashian, I don't know that I'd be so quick to open up my home to strangers. You would think at the very least, she'd tie it to some charitable campaign. It just seems like a weird thing to do especially heading into the holidays and not be connected to a charity.

Also a trip for one is just weird. This contest doesn't even seem to associated with anything like a photo shoot of Kenya and Moore Manor for Life & Style or Atlanta Magazine.

Imagine if it had been something like this: Here's an opportunity for you and a friend to tour Moore Manor and see behind the scenes of a photo shoot of me unveiling Moore Manor for Life & Style. I've partnered with Life & Style, XYZ corporation, and ABC Charity to provide two fans airfare, hotel, and a per diem to come to Atlanta and the Life & Style shoot of me and Moore Manor.

How to enter: Just tweet to 5 friends the hashtag #ABCgiving and you'll be entered into the contest. ABC Charity is a wonderful organization that does blah blah. I want to encourage all of my fans to take a look at what ABC does. For a small amount of money donated to ABC, you can make a huge difference in someone's life.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
On 3/3/2016 at 11:25 AM, Aging Goth said:

Don't know who's worse Trump or Moore.   Kenya made a big announcement about her moving into her new completely finished home in Atlanta in around 12 days.  I would believe it if it wasn't for the picture she showed of her "bathroom."  I remembered seeing that bathroom somewhere else and found it on a interior decorating site showing million dollar homes.  It was indeed the same picture.

Apparently Kenya actually showed a pic of her bathroom, I mean it was already tired and dated as fuck but she wasn't lying about the photo on Instagram.

but, but, but I don't like Kenya, therefore she must be at fault for Matt's (and Porsha, who also has an arrest record separate from K) behavior and deserves them being physically aggressive. 

What kind of idiot decides he is going to taunt the police and get in a chase with them? Ripping a Taser out and still being able to run off and disappear? No wonder Kenya decided to have that conversation on camera. That's crazy man strength. Angel dust in the chicken coop type of wacky.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

What kind of idiot decides he is going to taunt the police and get in a chase with them? Ripping a Taser out and still being able to run off and disappear? No wonder Kenya decided to have that conversation on camera. That's crazy man strength. Angel dust in the chicken coop type of wacky.

Dead.

(And, yes I got the "Friday" reference!)

• Love 1

Just read some new information regarding the garage door smashing being staged.  According to Matt, Kenya had asked him to break one window in the garage so that she could up the drama for the show.  However, he was blindsided by her calling the police which was what they were really arguing about.  He also said she would book their rooms in separate hotels to give the illusion that they were not together.  He also alluded to incidents both had mentioned on WWHL in August that Kenya would just flare up and start yelling at him out of the blue (something she did NOT deny) which was why he left her a month after they started dating.  on the show, he stated that he thought she needed someone to stand by her so he came back.  But she still does either that of tries to belittle him. 

This type of series of setup was also what the guy from MM said Kenya wanted him to do even though he was married to someone else.  In his case she wanted him to act like he was engaged to her (she even brought and showed a ring on instagram)

This was also the similar scenario Walter also alluded to when he was on the show with Kenya.  After he exposed her when she tried to coerce him into a marriage proposal, she accused him of stalking her and said he was gay.

And let's not forget the invisible African prince she alleged was involved with that NO one ever met on or off the show.

I'm leaning towards believing Matt as this has happened way too often with Kenya

• Love 16
43 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

Just read some new information regarding the garage door smashing being staged.  According to Matt, Kenya had asked him to break one window in the garage so that she could up the drama for the show.  However, he was blindsided by her calling the police which was what they were really arguing about.  He also said she would book their rooms in separate hotels to give the illusion that they were not together.  He also alluded to incidents both had mentioned on WWHL in August that Kenya would just flare up and start yelling at him out of the blue (something she did NOT deny) which was why he left her a month after they started dating.  on the show, he stated that he thought she needed someone to stand by her so he came back.  But she still does either that of tries to belittle him. 

This type of series of setup was also what the guy from MM said Kenya wanted him to do even though he was married to someone else.  In his case she wanted him to act like he was engaged to her (she even brought and showed a ring on instagram)

This was also the similar scenario Walter also alluded to when he was on the show with Kenya.  After he exposed her when she tried to coerce him into a marriage proposal, she accused him of stalking her and said he was gay.

And let's not forget the invisible African prince she alleged was involved with that NO one ever met on or off the show.

I'm leaning towards believing Matt as this has happened way too often with Kenya

This is Kenya being/doing Kenya (faking everything) and this is Matt being/doing Matt (being verbally nasty) (so far there is no history of him hitting anyone). Kenya may have met her match with Matt! LOL

• Love 1

IMO Kenya met her match with Kim Fields and look how that turned out: Kenya (the forever victim) turned violent. Last season was very revealing with the Kenya/Kim dynamic. Kim not only handed Kenya her ass, but also stepped up calmly and delivered the 'mercial goods to Cynthia, leaving Kenya sputtering and whining and yammering excuses. This is important, because Kenya's success has never been put to the test before. It's always assumed that she is a super successful triple threat yada yada yada who has parlayed up her beauty queen win into a golden shower of coin. Obviously to some extent she has been successful, but she was never CLOSE to Kim's league and this got under her skin like scabies. 

Thanks, btw, Zaldamo for referring me here, i'd read the thug debate a while ago and couldn't remember your exact diagnosis for Kenya. Yes, the high conflict thing fits. But what annoys me about these specific kinda diagnoses, is that the label kind of comes with a faux assurance that there is a treatment. I suspect, that like narcissistic personality disorder (Kenya fits this too), treatment rarely happens because NPD sufferers rarely want to change. Kenya doesn't want to change, I'm pretty sure of it. Ergo, she'll not seek treatment. Another one that is relevant, is IED. Literally. Not Improvised Explosive Device, but Intermittent Explosive Disorder! This one has some great criteria, including that the 'sufferer' has to have damaged $Xk worth of property within X months (can't remember specifics). Well, THIS disorder gave me great hope when I discovered it existed some years ago, because it fit my abuser to a tee. And then we run into the problem. It's a bit like having your child diagnosed with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome, people who legitimately fit these criteria are NEVER going to cop to it and are never going to get help. Probs the only times it happens is when they are put on an ITO (Involuntary Treatment Order, in Australia) and have no say and basically HAVE to accept diagnosis and treatment if they want to see the free world again. My experience with that is that the second they are released, they stop the medication and therapy and revert back to the self they were always happiest with anyway. 

I'm sure if Kenya knew about the existence of the DSMVii or whatever it's up to now, she'd have a field day screaming about Matt and what ails him. But she'd never use it to honestly address herself. I don't get this. Kenya disgusts me, especially as she is exploiting the DV experience for her own gain on this show. I don't doubt that she is a strong person, who has gained financial success from hard work at some stage in her life. But now, at this stage of her life, maybe she is also pre Lymeopausal also (!), this woman is deeply messed up. Why can't she take that strength, look in the mirror, consider how the last few years have worked out for her and authentically seek help? What is so hard about that? I'd stand up and bang a gong and i'd follow Kenya's story line slavishly if she chose this for a storyline, instead of flailing around for another fake boyfriend/fake pregnancy/manipulated drama etc. That kind of accountability has NEVER been seen before on the howives and it'd be a dramatic turn instead of this endless cycle of lies and pursuit of 'shade' (degrading and devaluing fellow women and pretending it's cool to do so, because it's 'shade'). Everyone loves a redemption story, right?

• Love 6

lol! ahhh ya'll.   The bacon is hot and the shade is fresh.   ::picksupfork::

19 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Matt got arrested four times this year.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/12/kenya-moore-ex-bf-arrests-mug-shots/

Also, he can't spell "manipulative," "fundamentally," or "deceptive."

you:

tumblr_mkwto0TnKy1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Article comments section from the article:

Nygal • 19 hours ago

He's someone that you can bring home to meet the parents.?

The internet ain't shit.  Lol!!! 

13 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

but, but, but I don't like Kenya, therefore she must be at fault for Matt's (and Porsha, who also has an arrest record separate from K) behavior and deserves them being physically aggressive. 

Bwahaaaaaaahaaaagaaaa!!!   Running after ripping out a taser?  that shit isn't even really funny though.   #RootstheminiseriesStrong  #hairgrownwithsulfur8Strong  #thatonelonelyDenzelGlorytearStrong  #makingallyourbooksinspadesStrong  Like you'se a living witness to - just thinking of the phrase running off into the woods is ruining my composure lmao!! - but you watched that and still went after him?   Girl but why does one of his mugshots looks like bruh-man from the fourth floor? 

3 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

I'm here for every bit of mess you wanna bring lol.   I hate to be *that guy* but Nene met Hakeem of Zamunda, she clowned his accent, remember?  

27 minutes ago, queenjen said:

IMO Kenya met her match with Kim Fields and look how that turned out: Kenya (the forever victim) turned violent. Last season was very revealing with the Kenya/Kim dynamic. Kim not only handed Kenya her ass, but also stepped up calmly and delivered the 'mercial goods to Cynthia, leaving Kenya sputtering and whining and yammering excuses. This is important, because Kenya's success has never been put to the test before. It's always assumed that she is a super successful triple threat yada yada yada who has parlayed up her beauty queen win into a golden shower of coin. Obviously to some extent she has been successful, but she was never CLOSE to Kim's league and this got under her skin like scabies. 

Thanks, btw, Zaldamo for referring me here, i'd read the thug debate a while ago and couldn't remember your exact diagnosis for Kenya. Yes, the high conflict thing fits. But what annoys me about these specific kinda diagnoses, is that the label kind of comes with a faux assurance that there is a treatment. I suspect, that like narcissistic personality disorder (Kenya fits this too), treatment rarely happens because NPD sufferers rarely want to change. Kenya doesn't want to change, I'm pretty sure of it. Ergo, she'll not seek treatment. Another one that is relevant, is IED. Literally. Not Improvised Explosive Device, but Intermittent Explosive Disorder! This one has some great criteria, including that the 'sufferer' has to have damaged $Xk worth of property within X months (can't remember specifics). Well, THIS disorder gave me great hope when I discovered it existed some years ago, because it fit my abuser to a tee. And then we run into the problem. It's a bit like having your child diagnosed with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome, people who legitimately fit these criteria are NEVER going to cop to it and are never going to get help. Probs the only times it happens is when they are put on an ITO (Involuntary Treatment Order, in Australia) and have no say and basically HAVE to accept diagnosis and treatment if they want to see the free world again. My experience with that is that the second they are released, they stop the medication and therapy and revert back to the self they were always happiest with anyway. 

I'm sure if Kenya knew about the existence of the DSMVii or whatever it's up to now, she'd have a field day screaming about Matt and what ails him. But she'd never use it to honestly address herself. I don't get this. Kenya disgusts me, especially as she is exploiting the DV experience for her own gain on this show. I don't doubt that she is a strong person, who has gained financial success from hard work at some stage in her life. But now, at this stage of her life, maybe she is also pre Lymeopausal also (!), this woman is deeply messed up. Why can't she take that strength, look in the mirror, consider how the last few years have worked out for her and authentically seek help? What is so hard about that? I'd stand up and bang a gong and i'd follow Kenya's story line slavishly if she chose this for a storyline, instead of flailing around for another fake boyfriend/fake pregnancy/manipulated drama etc. That kind of accountability has NEVER been seen before on the howives and it'd be a dramatic turn instead of this endless cycle of lies and pursuit of 'shade' (degrading and devaluing fellow women and pretending it's cool to do so, because it's 'shade'). Everyone loves a redemption story, right?

Triple still means 3 right?  LOL!!!  ok, lil help?  so, acting?  and....?  I need two more verbs.

Man, that'd be something to watch.   But the initial-disorder crowd don't know and wouldn't acknowledge if they did, that they are problems, let alone that they need to be "fixed".   Not to say this is easier or even more sympathetic but I think at least with things like substance abuse, food addiction, alcohol, you can see the debilitation.  When your fuckedupedness is woven into the fabric of your being, it's harder to spot, ergo (I see you SAT prep! lol) free to be rampant and unabated and you wind up in jail, on tv, or running for President. 

Thanks for sharing girl, I'm so glad you had the support and inner strength to recognize what it was and make it out. 

• Love 7

@Aging Goth, do not believe a word Matt says. Trust me on this one, my friend who works with the show said it was not staged. It blindsided everyone. Check his arrest record on the previous page, he's a very violent individual. Kenya was instructed to call police. If she didn't the production crew was going to. WHY they air this stuff is still beyond me, but I guess the messier it is the higher ratings they think they will get.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

@Aging Goth, do not believe a word Matt says. Trust me on this one, my friend who works with the show said it was not staged. It blindsided everyone. Check his arrest record on the previous page, he's a very violent individual. Kenya was instructed to call police. If she didn't the production crew was going to. WHY they air this stuff is still beyond me, but I guess the messier it is the higher ratings they think they will get.

Honestly, getting a police report for the vandalism (broken windows) is the first step to making a claim for insurance and secondly, yikes that is a dangerous man.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Well, I'm not so sure. It is more than possible that production was not included in on Kenya's/Matt's antics any more than they were about Kenya hiring Walter to play her BF/love interest. In fact, she could get fired (ala JillZ) for manufacturing a storyline, so better for Kenya if production does not know. As for Matt being a "very violent individual" again, I'm not so sure. Yes, he is verbally aggressive but other than the garage door we have never seen him get physically violent and none of his police reports are for physical violence, just verbal stupidity/verbal aggression. I think it is more than possible that Matt is acting out on Kenya's behest/direction for her show storyline without production being aware of it. For me the tell was/is that Kenya was still calling him her bf when filming for this season was over which makes zero sense IMO.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

When your fuckedupedness is woven into the fabric of your being, it's harder to spot, ergo (I see you SAT prep! lol) free to be rampant and unabated and you wind up in jail, on tv, or running for President

Or running into the woods tearing out a taser. Or running after a dude running into the woods, and jumping over the taser he just ripped out with his bare hands.. 

Triple threat was just me being snarky: multiple threads of income (allegedly) for her alleged many talents, acting, businesswoman, producer, writer, singer (gulp, didn't like all those hammy scenes with her and the guy she used to hang out with...he was at nene's pj party and got attacked, another friendship she's probably burnt to the ground, cos we don't see him or hear about him anymore either), entrepreneur. I mean surely she has some coin, cos she has built the isolated house in the woods and she got a pilot up for 'Life Twirls On' (I hated it. But I can't handle scripted 'comedy' with laugh tracks and this looked like that) so I know Kenya can be successful. I'd hate to work for her or with her on any project and that could be a clue as to why she's not on Kim Field's level. Word gets around fast in these industries. I hope that going to war with Kim was worth it last season now that Kenya's very likely also wondering why her calls are not being returned all over the country.

Convenient how Matt's arrest file is released this week. Phaedra seems to have TMZ on speed dial, cos they've been trumpeting about her being divorced for months, when she IS NOT and she got to explain herself about the Drama 'blow you up with my bomb cds' racial profiling scare also. Kenya seems to have taken a page from Phaedra's fake prayer book there, too. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, I'm not so sure. It is more than possible that production was not included in on Kenya's/Matt's antics any more than they were about Kenya hiring Walter to play her BF/love interest. In fact, she could get fired (ala JillZ) for manufacturing a storyline, so better for Kenya if production does not know. As for Matt being a "very violent individual" again, I'm not so sure. Yes, he is verbally aggressive but other than the garage door we have never seen him get physically violent and none of his police reports are for physical violence, just verbal stupidity/verbal aggression. I think it is more than possible that Matt is acting out on Kenya's behest/direction for her show storyline without production being aware of it. For me the tell was/is that Kenya was still calling him her bf when filming for this season was over which makes zero sense IMO.

If Matt isn't violent, he's really stupid and suggestible. Yes they were traffic violations, but what kind of dumbass Black man in America agrees to be depicted on camera damaging things and you don't even get your SAG card for it. It's not like Matt came from some foreign country where he had no idea about American racism and stereotypes. He has already indicated that he thinks Kenya can't be trusted, but then collaborates with her to destroy her property for a storyline. The man is a moron.

I'd have more respect for him if he said "she's manipulative and verbally abusive. I have anger issues. I regret my actions. I'm in counseling. I'll make restitution and stay far away from Kenya."

Telling some story about agreeing to portray yourself as violent for the show knowing full well that you are a big Black man in America with an arrest record, doesn't make any kind of sense. This shit could stay with you permanently and impact your ability to get a future job. Twenty-three years ago David pulled a blanket off of Tami and folks bring that up to this day. Twenty years ago Stephen slapped Irene on the Real World and people still bring that up. Ten years ago Cliff wrestled Marcel to the ground and people bring that up. But Matt somehow thought he was immune. He thought he could yell and kick out windows and people would be like "it's ok." The fuq is that? He wasn't on Punk'd. He wasn't on What Would You Do. Or How to Get Away With Murder. He was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta which ostensibly attempts to document the real lives of its subjects. And he somehow thought that it would be a great idea to make America think that he's a volatile impulsive asshole or that he's a liar. How did the lying work out for Aviva, Jill, Teresa, Taylor, LuAnn lying about her relationship with Jacques got her demoted.

My point being that no one with any sense would do this and it's better if he just admits that she's manipulative. He's volatile, but in counseling. That he cared for, but that they are terrible for each other.

Kenya's triple threats are her hair, winning a beauty pageant, and....um....I'll get back to you on that.

Regina King has the career that Kenya pretends she has.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

If Matt isn't violent, he's really stupid and suggestible. Yes they were traffic violations, but what kind of dumbass Black man in America agrees to be depicted on camera damaging things and you don't even get your SAG card for it. It's not like Matt came from some foreign country where he had no idea about American racism and stereotypes. He has already indicated that he thinks Kenya can't be trusted, but then collaborates with her to destroy her property for a storyline. The man is a moron.

I'd have more respect for him if he said "she's manipulative and verbally abusive. I have anger issues. I regret my actions. I'm in counseling. I'll make restitution and stay far away from Kenya."

Telling some story about agreeing to portray yourself as violent for the show knowing full well that you are a big Black man in America with an arrest record, doesn't make any kind of sense. This shit could stay with you permanently and impact your ability to get a future job. Twenty-three years ago David pulled a blanket off of Tami and folks bring that up to this day. Twenty years ago Stephen slapped Irene on the Real World and people still bring that up. Ten years ago Cliff wrestled Marcel to the ground and people bring that up. But Matt somehow thought he was immune. He thought he could yell and kick out windows and people would be like "it's ok." The fuq is that? He wasn't on Punk'd. He wasn't on What Would You Do. Or How to Get Away With Murder. He was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta which ostensibly attempts to document the real lives of its subjects. And he somehow thought that it would be a great idea to make America think that he's a volatile impulsive asshole or that he's a liar. How did the lying work out for Aviva, Jill, Teresa, Taylor, LuAnn lying about her relationship with Jacques got her demoted.

My point being that no one with any sense would do this and it's better if he just admits that she's manipulative. He's volatile, but in counseling. That he cared for, but that they are terrible for each other.

Kenya's triple threats are her hair, winning a beauty pageant, and....um....I'll get back to you on that.

Regina King has the career that Kenya pretends she has.

I think Kenya thought she could control Matt but was/is wrong and is now paying the price. Without a doubt, I think Kenya thought some drama between them would be good for the show, get her more camera time, but things crossed a line because Matt took her suggestions too far, which bring us to this point. I don't think Kenya asked him to break her garage doors like he did but I can see her suggesting he try to get into her house and he took it way too far. This is her MO, she always goes to far trying to make herself look like the victim. And because it is her MO, it causes some of us to question if she staged all of this.

ETA....I do think Matt is stupid/immature/arrogant and was/is an idiot for acting in this manner, be it under Kenya's tutelage or his own choice, He is an I.D.I.O.T!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

Kenya is attractive and has some money and fame really this is the best she can do? I like Kenya but that does not blind me to her faults. That being said...what the actual fuck girl? You are too old and experienced and has at least some stuff going for you or hell be alone. I have no patience for this fuckshit and as a domestic abuse survivor it's unpleasant/triggering  to say the least.  

On another note...anyone getting the vibe that literally every storyline this season is fake as fuck and contrived? Like all of them are so rote and inorganic. Whoever thought them up please fire them hire @ZaldamoWilder or ME or read social media or just let the girls mix it up. The house competition, pretend bombing, Matt being a hulk smash & insecure yet Kenya clinging inexplicably, Joyce taking over Peter's epic struggle for a peach, Bob sweating and being pressed while Sheree is skittish, Cynthia's redux of Lemonade while ineffectually claiming to hold a soft spot for Pete, the least pleasant sounding restaurant in a construction site w/no opening date, the dead beat piece of shit belligerently indifferent  about his grown daughter & grown daughter not giving a fuck, the black Jessica Simpson/real life Betty Boop wanting to repeat Murphy Brown. 

Fake fake fake fake. Fake fake fake fake. Too fake. Too fake. too fake (grandfather clock tone). 

• Love 8

Ooh boy, WTF Matt! Arrested four times in the same year? Shit, being arrested once is terrible, twice in the same month? Do better.

His facial expressions in his mugshots, though:

May 2016: "Yeah, I did it."

June 2016: "Yesss. It's me again, and I'm back."

June 2016: Miss me?

September 2016: "Why me, lawd?"

• Love 9

Now Kenya is going on the attack with Matt's new girlfriend, calling her his "sidepiece" and trashing Tiffany's possible plastic surgery.  However, Tiffany Maiyon, Matt's new beau, put Kenya in her place with a now deleted tweet in response.  She reminded Kenya that at 47 with no man, never been married, and no kids, Kenya should just have a big ole seat! (I;m paraphrasing).

• Love 6